*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

part_time_jambo
On 09/11/2021 at 22:30, Stu_HMFC said:

Another win for Bonnyrigg Rose tonight top of lowland league 11pts clear. Fraserburgh look like there going no bad in the highland league . Surely Bonnyrigg or Fraserburgh would beat Cowdenbeath over two legs in a play off ? 

Should we start reporting on Junior games on here as well now? The worst two teams in the whole Scottish League structure play each other tomorrow, Fauldhouse v Bathgate. (I know they're no longer Juniors before one of my fellow pedants picks me up)

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kidd at right back, Berry Midfield, Robertson striker - scored so far. 

That's part of the Edinburgh City team tonight.    Mckay at Center back.  ☺ 

1 hour ago, part_time_jambo said:

Should we start reporting on Junior games on here as well now? The worst two teams in the whole Scottish League structure play each other tomorrow, Fauldhouse v Bathgate. (I know they're no longer Juniors before one of my fellow pedants picks me up)

I don’t mind the Jr or Lowland league football when Hearts are not playing or on a Sunday I’ll go along to the odd Jr game lived round corner from prestonfield so have a soft spot for  Linlithgow Rose 

19 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I don’t mind the Jr or Lowland league football when Hearts are not playing or on a Sunday I’ll go along to the odd Jr game lived round corner from prestonfield so have a soft spot for  Linlithgow Rose 

Big Soft Spot for Linlithgow Rose go to most games when not working. Playing Tyncastle at prestonfield this afternoon last update 8-0 to the Rose.

2 hours ago, DALLY JAMBO said:

Big Soft Spot for Linlithgow Rose go to most games when not working. Playing Tyncastle at prestonfield this afternoon last update 8-0 to the Rose.

Final result at Prestonfield Linlithgow 8 Tyncastle FC 0. The EoS PL big game today Tranent V Penicuik 2nd vs 1st finished a 1- 1 draw crowd listed on twitter page 1235 fans some attendance well done to all the fans hope tranent made a few bucks in all the other sales.

1 hour ago, DALLY JAMBO said:

Final result at Prestonfield Linlithgow 8 Tyncastle FC 0. The EoS PL big game today Tranent V Penicuik 2nd vs 1st finished a 1- 1 draw crowd listed on twitter page 1235 fans some attendance well done to all the fans hope tranent made a few bucks in all the other sales.

Class, no been to a game for a while now living back in Edinburgh would like to see them get up into the lowland league and push like Bonnyrigg are currently doing. I reckon in the next 10/15 years we will see a lot of teams come up from Lowland and JR replacing teams who have been at the bottom of league 1 and in league 2 the majority of their existence.

Maroon Sailor

Cochrane playing for Queen of the South tonight

Didn't realise he is still looking for his first goal since the Celtic one !

8 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Cochrane playing for Queen of the South tonight

Didn't realise he is still looking for his first goal since the Celtic one !

He looked good when he came on.

Maroon Sailor
Just now, Hmfc1965 said:

He looked good when he came on.

Aye he had a good strike at goal which the keeper tipped over

Byyy The Light

Watched Dundee Utd game as couldn’t get a Hearts stream.

Dundee Utd fan pushes Ojo for absolutely no reason and Ojo shouts back at him and gets a second yellow and sent off. Nonsense behaviour from that Dundee Utd fan. 

10 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

Dundee Utd fan pushes Ojo for absolutely no reason and Ojo shouts back at him and gets a second yellow and sent off. Nonsense behaviour from that Dundee Utd fan. 

On the plus side, Richard Gordon and Willie Miller are spilling tears over it 🤣

Byyy The Light
7 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

What are they saying?

Decent defence of trophy from Saints. Millions spent by Celtic. Hardly shows. Diving about for penalties

Edited by Riccarton3

4 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Good to see Dundee United and Aberdeen hate each other. And of course it all ended in an Aberdeen defeat. 

Interesting conundrum for the Compliance officer re potential additional punishments. 

4 hours ago, Byyy The Light said:

There's chat the sheep spat on the fan not taking into account definite contact between the player and ball boy 

Maroon Sailor
6 minutes ago, Hesh said:

There's chat the sheep spat on the fan not taking into account definite contact between the player and ball boy 

Clearly doesn't spit at him - doesn't even look at him

Edited by Maroon Sailor

54 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Think that fat Arab dickhead will be the one feeling sheepish tonight

What a tit

Imagine being clever enough to get yourself caught on HD cameras, face and fat arse fully visible, assaulting someone, only for it to be broadcast across the country. 

What an absolute ****ing tit.  In the unlikely event he has a job, he'll have an absolutely smashing time of it waiting it out until the phone rings on Monday morning. 

52 minutes ago, tian447 said:

Imagine being clever enough to get yourself caught on HD cameras, face and fat arse fully visible, assaulting someone, only for it to be broadcast across the country. 

What an absolute ****ing tit.  In the unlikely event he has a job, he'll have an absolutely smashing time of it waiting it out until the phone rings on Monday morning. 

not just the fatty  look at the little prick  just along from him chucking stuff at player

Byyy The Light
2 hours ago, Hesh said:

hard to tell from footage but my opinion is ball boy thing is a lot of bullshit. The guy couldnt react that quick. He was going for Ojo regardless

Bazzas right boot

Just seen the score? 

WTF? 

Ooh, rangers just scored. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Maroon Sailor

FT

Ross County 1-0 Hibernian

5 league defeats on the trot for Hibs

Unbeaten in first 7, now lost more than they have won

scott herbertson

Boyle red carded after the match finished