Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

August Landmesser

Assuming we beat Motherwell (by a couple of goals ideally, to boost the GD) what do we reckon is best from the Rangers v Hibs game?

Rangers win or a draw?

Or a meteor strike?

August Landmesser
Just now, Barack said:

Rangers aren't our realistic rivals for where we end up. I'd take Rangers knocking Hibs' GD down a bit. Even if we only get a point from Motherwell.

I think I'm leaning that way too - We go to Ibrox next, and anything we get from that is a bonus I think (even though Rangers are not as dominant as last year), so best if Hibs get nowt from them too.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Rangers aren't our realistic rivals for where we end up. I'd take Rangers knocking Hibs' GD down a bit. Even if we only get a point from Motherwell.

We can also take care of Rangers the following week 😉

27 minutes ago, Barack said:

Absolutely this. I'll take finishing above the vermin as a good season, it's not happened for far too long. Rangers to scud them by half a dozen would be lovely. And Wiggy Boyle to rupture his cruciate whilst attempting another swan dive.

12 hours ago, The Future's Maroon said:

I actually think they are right, it’s a silly thing that stuck in my head about twenty years ago that’s how it worked

i think you are getting confused with goal average, something that was used to separate teams years ago before goal difference

Ideal scenario next weekend. Hearts to beat Motherwell. Sevco and Hibs to draw. Aberdeen and Celtic to draw.

Dundee United to draw too.

That would be lovely.

Live on the BBC Scotland channel right now. Dario Zanatta has just put Raith a goal up. 

This is game that was abandoned earlier in the season due to a power failure, being replayed.

10 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Peter Grant's managerial stats. You have to wonder how he even got the Alloa job.

20210929_190852.thumb.jpg.dcfb8b3896eb1922847b594b5e51b7cf.jpg

He’s getting gigs based on the fact he played hundreds of times for Celtic - not because he’s a decent manager 

3 minutes ago, King prawn said:

He’s getting gigs based on the fact he played hundreds of times for Celtic - not because he’s a decent manager 

Was he not a highly respected coach down south at West Ham with Zola?  I could be talking shite mind you. 

3 minutes ago, JamboBoy said:

How does that guy Peter Grant get employed by anyone? One of life’s greatest mysteries to me!

A bit like how the feck, Andy Walker,Charlie Nicklaus and Davie Provan got a job in football media defies logic. 

12 minutes ago, King prawn said:

How did he end up getting the Norwich job?

3 minutes ago, Jamdub said:

A bit like how the feck, Andy Walker,Charlie Nicklaus and Davie Provan got a job in football media defies logic. 

Disagree!

Taking the Uglies' bias in the media and the fact that the likes of the BBC know nothing about "Harry," it seems absolutely logical for them to employ biased numpties like them.

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Because he played for them.

Aye, I remembered he had played for them. Just looked him up on wikijust now and saw he  had a couple of decent spells as an assistant before stepping up as a manager.  Could be in his last managers job just now. 

29 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Was he not a highly respected coach down south at West Ham with Zola?  I could be talking shite mind you. 

Pardew it was but that must’ve been the season they got to the FA cup final so I’m the one talking shite ;) 

20 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Disagree!

Taking the Uglies' bias in the media and the fact that the likes of the BBC know nothing about "Harry," it seems absolutely logical for them to employ biased numpties like them.

They all work for Sky, well Charlie is unemployed now.

Quite enjoyed the 1st half.

A lot of Hearts connections, particularly on the Raith side of the fence.

Craig Wighton, goalscoring and winning legend v. Hibernian at Hampden, is now on. 👍

2 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Peter Grant is a prick. Prick of a player. Prick of a manager. He could save a baby from a burning building and he'd still be a prick. 

The story writes itself - a prick kidnapped an innocent child today, taking her from her warm bed into the cold night.

1 hour ago, JamboBoy said:

How does that guy Peter Grant get employed by anyone? One of life’s greatest mysteries to me!

Indeed. It's like he ran out of cash and suddenly decided to be a football manager

image.png.df2b9fdf64a850ff98f0c974eb6a896d.png

complete control
1 minute ago, cookieboy said:

Grant must be for the bullet 

All he does is point. Does he think the players at looking at him all game  ?

56 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Disagree!

I am talking about Sky not BBC Glasgow.

4 minutes ago, complete control said:

All he does is point. Does he think the players at looking at him all game  ?

He was the best pointer as a player, now he's the best tictac exponent as a coach.

A career as an on course bookie beckons, I reckon.