Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

So that's pretty much it barring some miracle.

Hamilton down 👍

Killie v Dundee play off.

If Killie win and Ross county lose, will it not be RC v Dundee? Apologies if wrong 

jamboinglasgow
9 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Aberdeen are utter dug shite

I think as much as Hibs have been decent this season, they have been lucky that those who could challenge them have been awful this season. The fact a poor Aberdeen side almost caught them shows that Hibs are not the great side the media make out.

Bye bye Hamilton. 
the shite that wouldn’t flush finally does.

now just got to hope Kilmarnock finish 11th as they’ll see off Dundee in a playoff.

Tommy Brown
1 minute ago, Baxfee said:

If Killie win and Ross county lose, will it not be RC v Dundee? Apologies if wrong 

Your correct, hopefully that happens.

Just now, jamboinglasgow said:

I think as much as Hibs have been decent this season, they have been lucky that those who could challenge them have been awful this season. The fact a poor Aberdeen side almost caught them shows that Hibs are not the great side the media make out.

they aren’t anywhere near a good side. They’ve had luck, ref decisions, they cheat by diving all over the place and that’s been the difference.  

5 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Ross county far better goal difference so they are safe 

Edit. Ignore me I’m talking rubbish and it’s the other way round and Killie have the better goal difference 

Edited by theshed

Has there ever been a more snidey pundit than Michael Stewart?

I've been a stern critic of Levein over the last few years but he had Stewart's number.

Much rather have a pint with Craig than that sneering, unpleasant fecker.

2 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Yes

Sunday 12.00 kick offs

Hamilton v Kilmarnock 

Motherwell v Ross County 

1 minute ago, theshed said:

Ross county far better goal difference so they are safe 

No

Ross County 19 goals worse off

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Yes it will 

Malinga the Swinga
30 minutes ago, sadj said:

Adam gets his usual, hey bud please stop diving and fouling or ill need to think about booking you chat

Yep, saw him having a friendly chat with ref. Only player on our division that gets that treatment, (apart from Naismith). 

heartsfc_fan
7 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Sorry you're right. Overlooked RC's goal difference.

7 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Yeah I agree, they have been decent and have reached the SC Final and finished 3rd behind the ugly sisters but I'm glad I'm a Jambo....

PortonianJambo
8 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Bye bye Hamilton. 
the shite that wouldn’t flush finally does.

now just got to hope Kilmarnock finish 11th as they’ll see off Dundee in a playoff.

Happy days that Hamilton are down at last.Think that either Killie or Ross County will see off Dundee.

Malinga the Swinga

Would prefer Killie to face Dundee. Stick someone, or stick hard tackle early, on Adam and Dundee have nothing else. 

I just think RC will scrape point in last game. 

SomethingAboutObua

Hamilton down thank christ. Hate County but suppose I'd rather they stay up over Dundee, but then again it was that fud owner of theirs that said the whole take your medicine cringe comment. Raiths owners a fud too but he's fairly meaningless so still.hope they get  4-0 win and come.up. 

Fort Vallance
23 minutes ago, Clark Griswold said:

Paul McGowan really needs to shave his hair off, it’s some doo he’s got 

With an cutthroat razor about a foot below the hairline.

Fort Vallance
6 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Kilmarnock full of goals but shocking defending. Least they dropped Colin Doyle tho

If it hadn't been for Lafferty they would have been doomed before now.

DesertDawg

John McGlynn's team selection and game plan was really poor tonight.  Coming off a series of tough games against a team that was well rested let Adam and Fontaine run their halves of the pitch.  Raith needed to either go for 0-0 or get their two big men up front to upset Dundee's central defence.

In his favour though, a blatantly wrong call for offside, when Rovers equalised at 0-1, changed the game completely.  A VAR desk in Russia would have caught that right away as well as the SPFL commitment to get Dundee in the Premier League, which is exactly why we don't have one.

20 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

they aren’t anywhere near a good side. They’ve had luck, ref decisions, they cheat by diving all over the place and that’s been the difference.  

This

Sticks in my craw to see the Hobbos doing so well.  Our minimal target next season is to match them.

Will Robbie be up to it?

Pasquale for King
26 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

With an cutthroat razor about a foot below the hairline.

👍🏽👏🏾

Malinga the Swinga
13 minutes ago, chrystaf said:

Sticks in my craw to see the Hobbos doing so well.  Our minimal target next season is to match them.

Will Robbie be up to it?

Yes

Malinga the Swinga
19 minutes ago, DesertDawg said:

John McGlynn's team selection and game plan was really poor tonight.  Coming off a series of tough games against a team that was well rested let Adam and Fontaine run their halves of the pitch.  Raith needed to either go for 0-0 or get their two big men up front to upset Dundee's central defence.

In his favour though, a blatantly wrong call for offside, when Rovers equalised at 0-1, changed the game completely.  A VAR desk in Russia would have caught that right away as well as the SPFL commitment to get Dundee in the Premier League, which is exactly why we don't have one.

And yet a few weeks back, we had people claiming he was man who could be our new manager. 

His tactics, in the extremely limited games I have seen, have been shocking. They will be lucky to avoid relegation next season if they play like that. 

3 minutes ago, slashishere said:

Urrghh

Hope they get things back in track before the final - could end up being a free pass for the vermin at this rate

https://news.stv.tv/sport/davidson-covid-19-situation-at-st-johnstone-is-very-concerning?amp&__twitter_impression=true

"Davidson is hopeful he will have a full squad for Hampden" 

"4 players back tomorrow" 

slashishere
9 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

"Davidson is hopeful he will have a full squad for Hampden" 

"4 players back tomorrow" 

Was more the Zander Clark, Liam Gordon, Michael O’Halloran and Ali McCann all out tonight - which (I could well be wrong) were not the 4 left out at the weekend for Covid 19 ?

article dosent read well (or I haven't read it well) but of there is now 8 players in some form of isolation - I suspect some more will follow.

Edited by slashishere

1 hour ago, Fort Vallance said:

If it hadn't been for Lafferty they would have been doomed before now.

Lafferty? Don’t mention Lafferty - he’s finished according to the usual experts on here!

1 hour ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Hamilton down thank christ. Hate County but suppose I'd rather they stay up over Dundee, but then again it was that fud owner of theirs that said the whole take your medicine cringe comment. Raiths owners a fud too but he's fairly meaningless so still.hope they get  4-0 win and come.up. 

On a night of shite results Hamilton going down was a ‘Brucie Bonus’ 😊

Horrible wee team, horrible pitch, horrible stadium - no loss to the SPL.

Pasquale for King

Is Glass playing this GK ahead of Joe Lewis because he’s better with the ball at his feet? Reminds me of Perriera, no way he should’ve lost that goal tonight. 

Edit. Lewis in injured, nothing trivial hopefully. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
12 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Lafferty? Don’t mention Lafferty - he’s finished according to the usual experts on here!

Looking back his goal tally for us was amazing considering how poor we were that season. 
12 goals for Killie and possibly another three games to go. He possibly needs an old school manager to get the best out of him. 

27 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

On a night of shite results Hamilton going down was a ‘Brucie Bonus’ 😊

Horrible wee team, horrible pitch, horrible stadium - no loss to the SPL.

Now now, Hamilton could* win 9-0 against Killie next weekend to keep themselves up...  

:Aye::lol:

Although, weren't they the team that got a dodgy 10-2 win when they were desperately seeking goal difference a couple of years back? 

Worth a fiver...? Maybe not! 

manaliveits105

Hubz are still the dug shit on the shoe of Scottish football and their diving is an absolute embarrassment - hopefully a decent referee for the final and the fermers leather them 

FTH 

John Findlay
8 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Yep, saw him having a friendly chat with ref. Only player on our division that gets that treatment, (apart from Naismith). 

We are no longer in that division.

Malinga the Swinga
54 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

We are no longer in that division.

The play offs include a premiership team, the final gets premiership TV coverage and its known as premiership play off final. 

It's our division as we are in premiership. 

John Findlay
9 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

The play offs include a premiership team, the final gets premiership TV coverage and its known as premiership play off final. 

It's our division as we are in premiership. 

But Dundee are not.

10 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Would prefer Killie to face Dundee. Stick someone, or stick hard tackle early, on Adam and Dundee have nothing else. 

I just think RC will scrape point in last game. 

Been thinking about what I want and RC v Dundee guarantees one in, one out of Prem.  Killie v Dundee offers up the chance of the worst possible outcome of two of the biggest boardroom chancers being in the top division.

Think Killie would batter them, though.

Malinga the Swinga
45 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

But Dundee are not.

But Dundee are not (yet). They are neither in one nor other, as are Raith. Kilmarnock or RC will also be in flux. 

jambopilms

The whole playoff system is broke. Raith shouldn't have had to play 2 games while Dundee get two weeks off. 2 semis and a final makes total sense. 

John Findlay
22 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

But Dundee are not (yet). They are neither in one nor other, as are Raith. Kilmarnock or RC will also be in flux. 

They are still in the championship. They have still to earn promotion to the Premiership. If they beat the second bottom team over 2 legs then they will be a Premiership team. Until then they remain a championship team.

Who seriously gives a **** about those Hibs ****s? Blowing smoke up their arses because they've finished 3rd for the first time since 2005? They shitehawks don't deserve an ounce of our respect.

Let them have their fun while we concentrate on ourselves. As they say, form is temporary, class is permanent.

The Treasurer
11 hours ago, Mars plastic said:

Finishing below Hamilton last season ffs. We really were utterly shite. 

We didn't "finish" below anyone