• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't fault him tbh, he's done it his way all out attacking, pressing teams high up the pitch. 

Stuck to his values and principles, when things didn't always go his way. 

He's turned them back into the old Rangers not the one, that was in the championship with us. 

Last 16 of Europa league 2 years in a row. 

Bringing through the young lad Paterson. 

I hate both Rangers and Celtic. 

But he deserves all the praise he gets. 

I have a feeling he's going to go onto bigger and better. 

How the feck did he manage to turn Glen Kamara into the player he is 50k that's mental 😂

Edited by Bongo 1874

WoolfordsHearts
2 hours ago, Angel eyes said:

ED986740-343-D-4-D77-A630-6-F8-E25-BC9-F
roll up, roll up get your league champions tat this being punted on-line dearie me.......sad thing they’ll lap this up.....

That'll be an expensive shirt if you've got to take a flight to Turkey to buy it.

2 hours ago, been here before said:

5XL already sold out. 

Thats extra, extra, extra  extra, extra large  :rofl:

How many seats would a fat ******* like that need to sit at a match?  I'm guessing 4.

Spitonastranger
10 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Can't fault him tbh, he's done it his way all out attacking, pressing teams high up the pitch. 

He's turned them back into the old Rangers not the one, that was in the championship with us. 

How the feck did he manage to turn Glen Kamara into the player he is 50k that's mental 😂

Knocking one out right now 

13 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I live in the west coast and as a kid was the only Hearts fans in the school.  I remember a young lad from Edinburgh joined the school and I was delighted to learn that he has a Hearts fan.  Inside a few weeks, he changed his colours and became a Rangers fan.

Your way of being on this forum reminds me of him.

2 hours ago, otterjohn said:

both sets of everything wrong with Scottish football are trully despicable but I can just about put up with Rangers more.They are far more open with their bile rather than being victims all the time.

That's a pretty low bar you've set there.

6 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Or UEFA, how are they allowed to compete against teams living within their means? 

Like Manchester City, PSG for example ?....and one or two others

Have any regulations been broken, have they failed any financial obligations in their new format, have they spent more than Celtic over the last few years

Typical anger getting in the way of common sense

There are times you just have to accept the facts and this is one of them

17 minutes ago, EH11 said:

I live in the west coast and as a kid was the only Hearts fans in the school.  I remember a young lad from Edinburgh joined the school and I was delighted to learn that he has a Hearts fan.  Inside a few weeks, he changed his colours and became a Rangers fan.

Your way of being on this forum reminds me of him.

What because i can see Gerrard has turned them into a force 👍 OK bud. 

23 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

Knocking one out right now 

Nope but i would be if we won the league and made the last 16 of the Europa league 2 years in a row. 

Spitonastranger
13 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Nope but i would be if we won the league and made the last 16 of the Europa league 2 years in a row. 

Nope knocking one off about Newco weirdo 

1 minute ago, Spitonastranger said:

Nope knocking one off about Newco weirdo 

Clearly not 🤔 but seems your jealous of them tbh 😂

Your that weird your profile is a picture of Hearts celebrating against Neil Lennon, when he played that backpass against us which Roman Bednar scored , yah N**ce. 

Obsessed much. 

Spitonastranger
16 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Clearly not 🤔 but seems your jealous of them tbh 😂

Your that weird your profile is a picture of Hearts celebrating against Neil Lennon, when he played that backpass against us which Roman Bednar scored , yah N**ce. 

Obsessed much. 

Tube obsessed with slippy at least I'm obsessed with Hearts related things get your bus fare organised. If we had the money they have spent on the team then you can compare A$#3ho)( 

17 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

Tube obsessed with slippy at least I'm obsessed with Hearts related things get your bus fare organised. If we had the money they have spent on the team then you can compare A$#3ho)( 

I'm not comparing that's just the thing 😂Check what the thread title is called 🤔

I don't need to get any bus fair I'm Hearts till i die I'm afraid ☺. 

I'm praising what he has done at them, In no way am I? comparing us to them whatsoever 😁

He's achieved something special and I'm giving him the credit, not fecking Rangers, learn to read you moron. 

Obsessed with slippy which one is it guys Stendel or Gerrard? , every thread i go on some ***** starts on me 😂

I've put up videos of us beating Rangers 2-1 when Stendel was in charge?. 

Personally speaking i think he will outgrow Rangers and go on to be a good manager. 

He should leave them now, he's achieved as good as it gets, he could stay and win the League Cup or the Scottish, but what's the point. 

For what it's worth i used to sing that slippy G song, when he ****ed the League with Liverpool against Chelsea. 

But credit were it due man ****sake. 

If Robbie achieves 3rd I'll be the first blowing his trumpet on here. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

Like Manchester City, PSG for example ?....and one or two others

Have any regulations been broken, have they failed any financial obligations in their new format, have they spent more than Celtic over the last few years

Typical anger getting in the way of common sense

There are times you just have to accept the facts and this is one of them

Sevco are a bandit club with opaque finances and the same financial model as oldco. We know how that ended.💀😭

Spitonastranger
39 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I'm not comparing that's just the thing 😂Check what the thread title is called 🤔

I don't need to get any bus fair I'm Hearts till i die I'm afraid ☺. 

I'm praising what he has done at them, In no way am I? comparing us to them whatsoever 😁

He's achieved something special and I'm giving him the credit, not fecking Rangers, learn to read you moron. 

Obsessed with slippy which one is it guys Stendel or Gerrard? , every thread i go on some ***** starts on me 😂

I've put up videos of us beating Rangers 2-1 when Stendel was in charge?. 

Personally speaking i think he will outgrow Rangers and go on to be a good manager. 

He should leave them now, he's achieved as good as it gets, he could stay and win the League Cup or the Scottish, but what's the point. 

For what it's worth i used to sing that slippy G song, when he ****ed the League with Liverpool against Chelsea. 

But credit were it due man ****sake. 

If Robbie achieves 3rd I'll be the first blowing his trumpet on here. 

You really are a parody of yourself creaming yourself over other teams achievements with the budget they have over Hearts Go a  away a rub one out you ars$$piece 

Geoff Kilpatrick

I suppose it is nice that Stevie Me can claim to be a league winner at last. I look forward to him doing a Souness and succeeding the German Noel Edmonds at Anfield. He'll have the same level of success as Souness.

15 minutes ago, KyleLafferty said:

Something special at Rangers? They’ve only had to go and spend £50+ million to achieve it 👍🏻

And Gerrard has won a 2 horse race. A 2 horse race when the other jockey was Neil ****ing Lennon 😂.

No credit from me. Thanks for stopping them 10, now **** off and die again!

Couldn't care less which of the bigot clubs win the title. Just a pity Lennon ran for the hills before it was decided though. Will just have to content myself with laughing at Scott Brown as his career finishes with a whimper. 

8 hours ago, KyleLafferty said:

Something special at Rangers? They’ve only had to go and spend £50+ million to achieve it 👍🏻

Ryan Jack free, Glen Kamara 50k, Balogun free, Mcgregor free, Defoe free, Morelos 1mil, Davis free, Bassey free, Mclaughlin free, Aribo free, Arfield free, Tavernier 225k.

Celtic Barkas 5 mil 🤔1 player. 

I hate both of them with a passion, for what it's worth but Ryan Jack or Glen Kamara, never in a million years would you think they would be capable of being in a title winning squad. 

The problem they have is if he goes. 

Special what i meant by that? Well he has them in the Europa still with the same squad as last year 2 years in a row. 

They are unbeaten in the League only conceding 2 goals at home all season, 9 overall. 

8 hours ago, DS98 said:

And Gerrard has won a 2 horse race. A 2 horse race when the other jockey was Neil ****ing Lennon 😂.

No credit from me. Thanks for stopping them 10, now **** off and die again!

Yes i agree 👍

But Celtic still had a massive advantage over them. And Aberdeen finished 2nd a couple times when they come back up. 

Malinga the Swinga

Only decent thing about Sevco winning league is the miserable faces of those who support and play for Celtic. 

There is no other benefit to be taken.

9 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Only decent thing about Sevco winning league is the miserable faces of those who support and play for Celtic. 

There is no other benefit to be taken.

I agree, I hope Gerrard leaves 👍

5 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Derek mcinnes rumour about being sacked is online again 

That bromance has ran its course. The majority of sheep fans wanting him gone has become the overwhelming majority recently. 

21 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

He never turned Kamara into a player , Glen Kamara has always been a footballer from his his first game at Ibrox you could tell he had a football brain and will go on to play at a far higher level then the SPL. 

manaliveits105

Both Scottish news programmes report the lockdown breakdown shenanigans and SG anger then devote 10 mins on title specials and The Nine is to have extended report

Thats them telt 

34 minutes ago, Largo said:

He never turned Kamara into a player , Glen Kamara has always been a footballer from his his first game at Ibrox you could tell he had a football brain and will go on to play at a far higher level then the SPL. 

Glen Kamara hasn't improved under Gerrard 🤔, must of forgot when he got caught on the ball last season against us leading to one of Hearts goals. 

He has improved him as a player. 

Just my opinion. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Bongo ,  player caught in possession shocker !!!

He came to Rangers with talent and has improved playing with better players , I witnessed the two defeats for Rangers at Tynecastle  and you could say if Hearts treated every team like Rangers they would not have been anywhere near the position they ended up in , I seen Rangers being outplayed out ran and second to every ball by a Hearts team who fought and won every loose ball .

On 07/03/2021 at 13:57, SwindonJambo said:

ISevco Win their first championship. Very well deserved but it is their first. All this 55 talk from them and the media just grinds my gears. If 2014 had gone the wrong way, I’ve no doubt we’d have reformed as a Newco but it almost certainly wouldn’t have been at Tynie. **** them and their equally scummy neighbours.

Unfortunately for the rest of Scottish Football, I fear that normal service has been resumed and it will be season after season of the disgusting and odious OF slugging it out for the title and the best of the rest 25-30 points behind. 

Bollocks x 100.

Lol, that's just embarrassing, you've plummeted to the depths of celtic type mania.

41 minutes ago, Largo said:

Bongo ,  player caught in possession shocker !!!

He came to Rangers with talent and has improved playing with better players , I witnessed the two defeats for Rangers at Tynecastle  and you could say if Hearts treated every team like Rangers they would not have been anywhere near the position they ended up in , I seen Rangers being outplayed out ran and second to every ball by a Hearts team who fought and won every loose ball .

I suggest that wouldn’t have happened in an empty Tynecastle. Big games like that our crowd makes a hell of a difference 

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

That bromance has ran its course. The majority of sheep fans wanting him gone has become the overwhelming majority recently. 

John Findlay
31 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

Lol, that's just embarrassing, you've plummeted to the depths of celtic type mania.

It is their first title. Rangers 1872 does not exist after 2012. That is a fact.

33 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

It amazes me any Hearts fan gives a ****

22 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

I suggest that wouldn’t have happened in an empty Tynecastle. Big games like that our crowd makes a hell of a difference 

Jimmy I'm with you here, the best atmosphere in Scotland is created at Tynecastle a full stadium every week and not just when Rangers visit would see more success for HMFC . I watch on TV and can see how teams stroll about Tynecastle with no fear , FFS when we arrive the place is bedlam before we get into the Stadium. 

20 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

It amazes me any Hearts fan gives a ****

Everybody whining about the obsession with the arse cheeks while they go on obsessing about the arse cheeks.

24 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

It is their first title. Rangers 1872 does not exist after 2012. That is a fact.

Lol, another one. 😄

3 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

Everybody whining about the obsession with the arse cheeks while they go on obsessing about the arse cheeks.

Ach, to be fair folks will always remember a liquidation, especially when it impacted on the self proclaimed world's most successful club. Pretty extraordinary. Just glad we came out the other side. 

2 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Derek mcinnes rumour about being sacked is online again 

Surprised that fan opinion hasn't forced him our before this.

Who will they go for?

I'll suggest Jim Goodwin? 

2 hours ago, Newton51 said:

surprised no ones started a get Derek McInnes  in thread

Edited by Hearts007

Fozzyonthefence
3 hours ago, JDK2020 said:

What’s more embarrassing is Hearts fans that can’t wait to defend them.  The Rangers have won 1 top flight league title. Charles Green paid £5.5m to purchase the other 54 in a sale agreement. Check the sale agreement if you don’t believe it. 

Fozzyonthefence
3 hours ago, Largo said:

Jimmy I'm with you here, the best atmosphere in Scotland is created at Tynecastle a full stadium every week and not just when Rangers visit would see more success for HMFC . I watch on TV and can see how teams stroll about Tynecastle with no fear , FFS when we arrive the place is bedlam before we get into the Stadium. 

It’s hardly like that when we play St Mirren, Ross County, Motherwell, etc. Only good atmospheres are when we play  Hibs, Celtic, Rangers, and occasionally Aberdeen.  No different to other teams really except most probably don’t get as many as 4 atmospheric games. 

25 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

What’s more embarrassing is Hearts fans that can’t wait to defend them.  The Rangers have won 1 top flight league title. Charles Green paid £5.5m to purchase the other 54 in a sale agreement. Check the sale agreement if you don’t believe it. 

Who's defending them? And no I won't check any sale agreement, I'm not obsessed. 🙂

Edited by JDK2020

Another postponement for Dunfy and Dundee.

I'm fighting back the tears.

😂😂❤❤

After sevco winning the title, it got me thinking of who i hate the most out of the two old firm teams, after some thinking i feel i would have to put celtic top of the hatred list, although it is extremely close, there is just something about that club though that screams scum, I would however say that i feel like the rangers fans are worse than the celtic fans imo i find the bun fans the most annoying pricks in the world, everything is looked at through blue tinted specs, their arrogance is staggering.

My top 5 most hated is

Celtic

Sevco (very close second)

Hibs

St mirren

Aberdeen

Moving on from the Premiership teams we love to hate, it's been said that the Championship is a shitty league but we will be moving from one shitty league to another shitty league built around the fear factor.

Half the teams are fighting to avoid relegation and it's all about defense, making them frustrating to play against and boring to watch.

Just see how Celtic failed to score against DU despite having most of the possession, the "mighty" Rangers needing a last minute goal against Livvie, and the sheep unable to buy a goal.  And not to mention the shitty pitches.

Calling it a Premier league and you're having a laugh.