• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, Billy Hoyle said:

😴😴😴😴

give it a rest you sound like a self entitled Celtic fan with that shite patter. 

Why should he just because you can't handle it?  He's correct it is their first major title. More shan is sticking up for either of the arse cheeks. 

1 minute ago, jambo3tevie said:

**** Celtic

**** Rangers

& **** anyone involved in either of these vile institutions.

Oh and FTH!

yup

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

**** Celtic .. 

And The Rangers. 

One bunch of bigoted scum replacing another bunch of bigoted scum at the top of a two team league. 

Cannae contain my excitement 😴

Congrats first championship Gerrard will slug it out til half way through next season or until they get shafted in the Champions League the home to scouse land Klopp will get the Chop🤣

SwindonJambo
1 minute ago, Billy Hoyle said:

😴😴😴😴

give it a rest you sound like a self entitled Celtic fan with that shite patter. 

Eh? I hate both OF equally and a lot. I have no preference.

The Old Firm are an absolutely filthy disgusting shitstain on Scotland and they’ve destroyed Scottish Football. Scotland’s big  jobby that just won’t flush away.

I’m Lanarkshire born and bred too btw.

5 minutes ago, Billy Hoyle said:

😴😴😴😴

It is.

Though Rangers say they are a new entity when it suits them. 

We all wanted the Mhanks to lose the title ( well most) and that happened..... no need for any sucking up to sevco

9 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

🤣  poor Chris.

I hope pushing to get the league finished early, and ultimately getting Hearts demoted was worth it, to watch your world fall apart has been brilliant. 

Billy Hoyle
10 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Why should he just because you can't handle it?  He's correct it is their first major title. More shan is sticking up for either of the arse cheeks. 

Arse cheeks 😂😂😂😂

8 minutes ago, Billy Hoyle said:

😴😴😴😴

He sounds as if he's got his priorities right. 

Money counts for everything in Scottish football and there is only two clubs who can afford to buy the league. 

These two clubs make their money out of the sectarian beliefs of their followers. 

Scotland would be a better place without them. 

SectionDJambo
5 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

🤣  poor Chris.

Pathetic stuff from Sutton. They’ve been lording it over Scottish football for the last 9 years, with Rangers, Hearts and Hibs not in the same division for some of that time.

The big fish in a wee pond, with the usual embarrassing capitulations in Europe. Their followers  been shouting their mouths off for those 9 years, knowing that their financial advantage made their success inevitable, and they can’t act with a bit of good grace when another club manages to beat them.

Lennon got the job, and kept it, on the back of those two fortunate cup wins against us, and it’s cost them their holy grail, which they’ll never get another chance to achieve.

Hooray! Hooray!

One team winning the title ten years in a row would have been an international embarrassment and exposed how shite Scottish football is but now we're back to the same two teams passing all the domestic titles and cups between themselves as they have done every year since 1985 everything is rosy in the garden and Scottish football is in rude health.

Hooray! Hooray!

:sarcasm:

Edited by Cade

1 minute ago, SectionDJambo said:

Pathetic stuff from Sutton. They’ve been lording it over Scottish football for the last 9 years, with Rangers, Hearts and Hibs not in the same division for some of that time.

The big fish in a wee pond, with the usual embarrassing capitulations in Europe. Their followers  been shouting their mouths off for those 9 years, knowing that their financial advantage made their success inevitable, and they can’t act with a bit of good grace when another club manages to beat them.

Lennon got the job, and kept it, on the back of those two fortunate cup wins against us, and it’s cost them their holy grail, which they’ll never get another chance to achieve.

You away to celebrate ? 🤔 

SectionDJambo
1 minute ago, luckydug said:

He sounds as if he's got his priorities right. 

Money counts for everything in Scottish football and there is only two clubs who can afford to buy the league. 

These two clubs make their money out of the sectarian beliefs of their followers. 

Scotland would be a better place without them. 

Yes.

Both have a power base in Scotland built entirely on sectarianism that the Scottish media don’t just ignore, but also join in the fun with.

They are both Scotland’s shame but very few journalists have the courage or desire to challenge it. The Scottish media are a willing participant in keeping the status quo and no other club ultimately matters to them.

5 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

We all wanted the Mhanks to lose the title ( well most) and that happened..... no need for any sucking up to sevco

Winning the league for me isn't such a big deal. Celtic were incompetent with the wrong squad based on the biscuit tin approach. Rangers just kept spending to strengthen. 

Its what they do now. Build a legacy. Do something in Europe.

At the same time I'm more unhappy no one can challenge Celtic for 2nd. They are still in the Champions League next season.

Though I wouldn't want Aberdeen or Hibs to win the league either.

Contrats to Sevco on winning their first premiership title, what really pleases me is they have brought themselves to the brink of extinction again just to stop Celtic winning it, lovely all round.

SectionDJambo
3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

You away to celebrate ? 🤔 

Nope.

I have equal contempt for both of those poisonous entities. 
I should actually be offended by your comment but realise how some think that enjoying the disappointment of one of those entities means you have sympathy for the other. I just like it when either one of them suffers great disappointment, with the only exception I can remember being Hibs beating Rangers in a cup final.

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

Contrats to Sevco on winning their first premiership title, what really pleases me is they have brought themselves to the brink of extinction again just to stop Celtic winning it, lovely all round.

The model is the only way to be successful now.

Unlimited spending. 

Just remember Rangers are denying any responsibility for historical child abuse.

They say they are a new entity. 

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Unlimited spending. 

for them yes . no matter how much or who they get it from

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Unlimited spending. 

Sad but true, and unfortunately our authorities have no desire to stop it.

7 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Sad but true, and unfortunately our authorities have no desire to stop it.

Or UEFA, how are they allowed to compete against teams living within their means? 

1 minute ago, JackLadd said:

Or UEFA, how are they allowed to compete against teams living within their means? 

Financial regulations allowing for clever accounting. Mainly around losses. 

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Financial regulations allowing for clever accounting. Mainly around losses. 

The constant debt for equity moves I assume. Greens original investors were mugs.

kirkierobroy

I would fine both Sevco 2012 and their business partners 60 points since both sets of lovely supporters have, for different reasons, contributed superspreader events (and probably not just of Covid) outside their respective stadiums this season.

Should make the relegation battle interesting for one thing.

I realise this may cause problems for Jambos given who is currently third but there's still plenty of time for them to Hibs it.

The footballing equivalent of Michael Gove taking over from Boris Johnson.

Glad one **** has gone but just another **** that has taken over.

kirkierobroy
8 minutes ago, Costanza said:

The footballing equivalent of Michael Gove taking over from Boris Johnson.

Good way of putting it.

No Idle Talk
45 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Just remember Rangers are denying any responsibility for historical child abuse.

They say they are a new entity. 

Child abuse - Talk to the old board, we are a new entity, nothing to do with us.

On the park - We are still Rangers. 55 titles!

They are the scum of the earth.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, SwindonJambo said:

ISevco Win their first championship. Very well deserved but it is their first. All this 55 talk from them and the media just grinds my gears. If 2014 had gone the wrong way, I’ve no doubt we’d have reformed as a Newco but it almost certainly wouldn’t have been at Tynie. **** them and their equally scummy neighbours.

Unfortunately for the rest of Scottish Football, I fear that normal service has been resumed and it will be season after season of the disgusting and odious OF slugging it out for the title and the best of the rest 25-30 points behind. 

Bollocks x 100.

:greatpost:

Not sure why everyone is complaining, septic didn't get their 10 in a row and with rangers doing so well in Europe there was talk of increasing spaces in European competitions for Scottish clubs. 

Well done to them and when we're back in the league next season they can go **** themselves as usual.

50 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Not sure why everyone is complaining, septic didn't get their 10 in a row and with rangers doing so well in Europe there was talk of increasing spaces in European competitions for Scottish clubs. 

Well done to them and when we're back in the league next season they can go **** themselves as usual.

They can go **** themselves right now as far as I'm concerned, they mean nothing to me. Hearts are the only club I care about.

ED986740-343-D-4-D77-A630-6-F8-E25-BC9-F
roll up, roll up get your league champions tat this being punted on-line dearie me.......sad thing they’ll lap this up.....

4 hours ago, jambo3tevie said:

**** Celtic

**** Rangers

& **** anyone involved in either of these vile institutions.

Oh and FTH!

Well said.

Montgomery Brewster
3 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

Child abuse - Talk to the old board, we are a new entity, nothing to do with us.

So true 

Jambo in Yorkshire

Today makes the 8.75 in a row even more pathetic. The celebrations look quite hollow now.

The victims are well known but that didn’t matter one bit to Celtic.

3 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

The Scottish media, SFA and SPFL will be delighted to have the duopoly back again.

It’s tragically sad isn’t it?

3 minutes ago, Jambo in Yorkshire said:

Today makes the 8.75 in a row even more pathetic. The celebrations look quite hollow now.

The victims are well known but that didn’t matter one bit to Celtic.

Spot on 👍

been here before
48 minutes ago, Angel eyes said:

ED986740-343-D-4-D77-A630-6-F8-E25-BC9-F
roll up, roll up get your league champions tat this being punted on-line dearie me.......sad thing they’ll lap this up.....

5XL already sold out. 

Thats extra, extra, extra  extra, extra large  :rofl:

Edited by been here before

both sets of everything wrong with Scottish football are trully despicable but I can just about put up with Rangers more.They are far more open with their bile rather than being victims all the time.

Class of 75

Can't stand either of them and the way they have carved up Scottish football for their own ends. However, a part of me is happy that this is yet another nail in the coffin that was 10 in a row. All the nonsense last season and the way Celtic have lost both in Europe and in the league shows it was all for nothing. The only downside is we were made to suffer. 

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

Can't stand either of them and the way they have carved up Scottish football for their own ends. However, a part of me is happy that this is yet another nail in the coffin that was 10 in a row. All the nonsense last season and the way Celtic have lost both in Europe and in the league shows it was all for nothing. The only downside is we were made to suffer. 

Spot on 

heartandsoul
3 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

This

10 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

This is where I'm at. 

Celtics downfall has been a sight to behold but realistically it could only be one team that brought it to an end.

So yeah, a deserved title. Well done. See you next season.