*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

9 minutes ago, the general said:

Bit of a storm brewing over Irvine Welsh's comments on Hibs TV

Allegedly said on air that Moreles should be chopped up by a machete

Maybe he meant chopping up the lines with a machete to share with him. If he did say that , thats insane

• Replies 62.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

So Hibs supporters calling Clancy a cheat for failing to send Morelos off.

That will be Clancy the cheat who never sent McNulty off for his stamp on Sean Clare. Karma is a bitch. They got humped in that game too.

I agree with you but you see how corrupt Scottish Football is when Morelos gets away with it again and again. But as Bobby Madden says he's a bit daft sometimes it's OK to treat him differently. Having said that Clancy let MacGregor off with a stamp too so should really be dropped from the top leagues but he won't be. 

FFS. Hibs were poor. Maybe need to play home games somewhere else.

Only thing a slight disappointment was Morelos didn't get his hatrick. 

5 minutes ago, jimbojambo said:

I agree with you but you see how corrupt Scottish Football is when Morelos gets away with it again and again. But as Bobby Madden says he's a bit daft sometimes it's OK to treat him differently. Having said that Clancy let MacGregor off with a stamp too so should really be dropped from the top leagues but he won't be. 

Much better he was on the park. Great goal.

33 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Still don’t get ceptic pay out 300000

frimpong plays a handful of games averagely and they make 7 million 

is it money laundering ?

11 mill is peanuts for teams in Germany. Sadly our game hasn't developed due to the leadership of the game so we get nose bleeds when our clubs actually spend money on a player. Celtic and now Rangers are good breeding ground for teams with cash, European football experience, the pressure of winning weekly and are made to look standouts as they dribble past journeyman from Hamilton. 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Still don’t get ceptic pay out 300000

frimpong plays a handful of games averagely and they make 7 million 

is it money laundering ?

It's one of these transfers that makes you wonder. Not so much him going to Germany for that much as they do pay that for promising inexperienced players, Davies for example, but more how Celtic were able to get him for so little or was it a Moussa Dembele type thing when they got him for just 500k?

And then there's how Celtic get these sorts of fees for young players, but won't pay anything close to what we wanted for someone like Hickey who is equally promising.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Shanks said no

Source is Follow Follow

"Morelos should be chopped up with a machete and sent to all corners of the globe" Irvine Welsh

5 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

It's one of these transfers that makes you wonder. Not so much him going to Germany for that much as they do pay that for promising inexperienced players, Davies for example, but more how Celtic were able to get him for so little or was it a Moussa Dembele type thing when they got him for just 500k?

And then there's how Celtic get these sorts of fees for young players, but won't pay anything close to what we wanted for someone like Hickey who is equally promising.

It was strange. Man City fans weren't happy virtually giving away a promising youngster. 

5 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Source is Follow Follow

"Morelos should be chopped up with a machete and sent to all corners of the globe" Irvine Welsh

Bound to be the plot of his next novel.

.nut scum hunting down the parts and the winner gets a signed copy and life membership of the YLT. 

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

It was strange. Man City fans weren't happy virtually giving away a promising youngster. 

Less than Hibs paid for Christian Doidge. So weird. Maybe it was a glorified loan deal and Man City get a huge cut of this transfer.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Shanks said no

Credit goes to Sanjeev Kohli

Morelos doesn’t always have the best delivery. Which is weird, because that was a first-class stamp

6 hours ago, jimbojambo said:

I dont disagree with you.

8 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Kris Boyd knows his football to be fair. 

Pitty he's not on here instead of some of the erse holes. 

I think you'll find it is actually arseholes.  We are the established club.  Stick to the standards, son. 

8 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

This is getting tiresome now, but i do realise that you're a bit simple and have nothing else to do. 

If you actually paid attention to what i said, (more than once)  I said that he could have done a job for us at the time since he was still on the books and it would have saved us a lot of money. 

I think him and Neilson are about the same ability wise and neither are good enough for Hearts going forward. 

That looks like an answer you might've gotten from a poster when you pulled him up about their cup win.  'I wasn't saying he was a good manager, what I really said was...'  

I'm well off the mark with this? 

All four league cup semi finalists played last night. Only one of them didnt take anything from their game.

16 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

All four league cup semi finalists played last night. Only one of them didnt take anything from their game.

No wonder their pitch is a disgrace. I would also give Morelos the benefit of doubt as the impartial ref did. 

manaliveits105

Huge outcry in media about Morelos stamp (yes he is a moron) but I dont recall the same furore over Mcnulty's stamp on Clare at the time - hardly mentioned.

2 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Huge outcry in media about Morelos stamp (yes he is a moron) but I dont recall the same furore over Mcnulty's stamp on Clare at the time - hardly mentioned.

Correct and it was the same referee Mr Clancy 

avhudtheteeshirt

Looks like the Hobo a**ses are getting squeaky!

Livvi are catching them fast in the league with a game in hand.

And also good to see Ross County look like relegation fodder again this season, one point from bottom spot and the teams above and below them have 2 games in hand!!!

Lets see how they get out of it this time!!!!

8 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

Looks like the Hobo a**ses are getting squeaky!

Livvi are catching them fast in the league with a game in hand.

And also good to see Ross County look like relegation fodder again this season, one point from bottom spot and the teams above and below them have 2 games in hand!!!

Lets see how they get out of it this time!!!!

Would love to see RC go down... and see the face on that t**t of a chairman... you know, the one that was all for reconstruction - not last season - but this season, obviously knowing he would be in trouble! Take yer medicine ya fud!

Felix Lighter

So, just watched the highlights from ER on the BBC webpage,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/55836219

The state of McGregor at 1 min 10 secs when he didn't get a decision. Ref was spot on but McGregor clearly seen furiously pointing at Clancy screaming  "... hey, that's you feckin' told, it is".

As clear a case of offensive, abusive language you could get but of course Clancy takes it. If our refs don't have the knackers to stand up to bullies then they should not be getting games at that level.

Bazzas right boot

Rangers and Celtic players get away with constantly. 

Brown, Morelos, McGregor - all horrible *******s. Been plenty before as well. 

I also remember what our coach used to get away with at rangers. 

Morelos will get leeway on here as it's rangers and v hibs, but if that was Brown v someone else no one would be joking or defending him. 

The refs treat certain Old firm "characters" different from other players, always have. 

Cheating sometimes, but with that Clancy you just don't know, he's also simply  a shit ref. 

The Davis linesman incident always leads me towards favouritism and therefor cheating. 

Still angers me. 

Hobbits dropped Nisbet and Porteuos to bench but Ross insists they're not being sold 🙃

Also see Cosgrove travelled to Birmingham last night fee agreed, can't see them coming in for Nisbet as well? 

Not Scottish football, but Uches goal just got shown on SSN, great finish.

Ally Mccoist waxing lyrical but made comment about a game between Hearts and Motherwell where there was 30 fouls and he was involved in 27 of them - apparently.

August Landmesser
2 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Horrendous challenge tbh and unbelievable how the referee has missed it in real time.

Classic Clancy. A hopeless ref.

36 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Oops. St Mirren have accidentally taken the lead at Parkhead. 

Red card and a penalty will sort that out 🤣   with no repertoire cushions. 

No objections to their masters.    It's just a homage to their allegiance that their being allowed to lead at halftime. 

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Oops. St Mirren have accidentally taken the lead at Parkhead. 

Must be like that scene in trainspotting when Tommy was playing begbie at pool and begbie had a hangover. 

Just now, rory78 said:

Liam McLeod quick to point out its first home defeat outwith Rangers in ages 🙄 so what ya fud your teams gash 

😂😂😂😂 surely Lennon must be sacked now but I hope he isn't, hope there's more to their downfall. Loving every minute. Karma 😁