Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Apart from hibs, if pushed to choose a team to go down, it would be Dundee Utd after what happened last year. 

Aye, they've really overstretched themselves financially.Relegation would be satisfying. Fire sale of players. 

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

So much choice about who to see going down.

But Dundee United get my vote too. 

Dundee United and St Mirren would suit me nicely. Either or in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Locky said:

£11.5 million to Leverkusen. ****ing bizarre.

Hope Man City are getting most of that. 

Gave him away to Celtic.

£11.5 million to Leverkusen. ****ing bizarre.

wasnt even worth anywhere near a mill what i saw off him contributed nowt

What's happened to Newell at Hibs? Seems to have missed last couple of games. Did the prick injure himself landing after another dive?

4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Hope Man City are getting most of that. 

Gave him away to Celtic.

Just read in the Manchester Evening News that City get 30%. £3.5 million for them, £8 million for Celtic. Somehow, that was conveniently glossed over by the Scottish papers. Not that £8 million is to be sniffed at mind.

Shanks said no
5 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Dirty methods by a dirty player.  Morelos. Stamped on some dogs turd there.  😲 

He is a nasty piece of work. Hope one day to see him meet his match.

Edited by The Frenchman Returns
However exceptions can be made if its to a Hibs player

4 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

It is a real struggle for me to articulate just how much I despise Alfredo Morelos.

If he played for us, I'd be grateful for his goals but I couldn't bring myself to get an autograph or picture. 

6 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

What's happened to Newell at Hibs? Seems to have missed last couple of games. Did the prick injure himself landing after another dive?

Injured, been out for a few games now. No idea how it happened. 

Morelos is indeed a little rat, but Porteous more so. I know who I want to come out on top. Morelos is at least half decent at football.

Morelos is such a liability it's hard to see why they keep him. Pops up every few games, scores a few goals then disappears again. Entire time worrying he'll get sent off and contributing very little to the rest of play on the pitch. Doesn't seem to fit the squad.

Just now, Sertse said:

Morelos is such a liability it's hard to see why they keep him. Pops up every few games, scores a few goals then disappears again. Entire time worrying he'll get sent off and contributing very little to the rest of play on the pitch. Doesn't seem to fit the squad.

They are deluded to think they can sell him for £15-20 million. Nobody in a top league is going to touch him. They're obsessed with replicating the success Celtic had with Dembele. Morelos' best hope is playing in China or Turkey. He'll make decent money, but he'll never play at a truly top level.

3 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Freedom to elbow and stamp on opposition?  That's worth something

They are deluded to think they can sell him for £15-20 million. Nobody in a top league is going to touch him. They're obsessed with replicating the success Celtic had with Dembele. Morelos' best hope is playing in China or Turkey. He'll make decent money, but he'll never play at a truly top level.

The rumour was Lille wanted him for 14 million, they should have snapped their arm off for that deal. I imagine there's some very good strikers in that price range.

1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

Freedom to elbow and stamp on opposition?  That's worth something

Guess he pays for himself Vs hobos and septic😂

Just now, Sertse said:

The rumour was Lille wanted him for 14 million, they should have snapped their arm off for that deal. I imagine there's some very good strikers in that price range.

I remember last summer that it was supposedly a done deal. France is probably the only top league he'll have a chance of playing in. They don't seem to be fussy with headcases.

He was linked with a few Bundesliga clubs a while back too, one of them being Dortmund before they signed Haaland. :rofl: He will never be taken to Germany, I can confidently say that.

2 minutes ago, BigAlim said:

Is it just me that thinks the striker is within his right to take the ball away from mcgregor there? 

Exactly. Is the player supposed to just stop cause he made a mistake and dropped it. I know its hibs but **** McGregor, can't stand his actions, especially deliberately trying to hurt players all the time.

12 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I see Morton are 2-2 with ICT

Be a good result that if it stays...keeps ICT well back no matter if they win their games in hand.

Final score 

11 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Accidental 

Clancy was also the referee who missed McNulty's stamp on Sean Clare at Easter Road.

Crikey, nearly an own goal by McGregor, then ref blows for halftime.   Should be a corner for rangers 😇 

Edited by HMFC01