Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Re keeper, why he plays the level hes at, but had a good pounding and by law average a mistake was almost bound to occur 

5 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Indeed. Wee rent boy couldn't even stick out a foot to do his back post job at the Dundee corner.

Got absolute pelters when playing for Cowdenbeath?Alloa? in 2013/14 - seemed to take it pretty seriously when trying to give the abuse back. Hope every goal Hibs concede hit him like a kick in the nuts.

👍 thought I recognised his screwed up puss.

15 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I think Brandon is a little bit psycho. That Langer boy is looking for a club still 

We could bring brellier out of retirement 

Maroon Sailor

Gone off that goalie 

" 90 seconds away from beating a team that hammered Hearts last week "

Cheeky barsteward !

1 minute ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Gone off that goalie 

" 90 seconds away from beating a team that hammered Hearts last week "

Cheeky barsteward !

He's a Jambo :)

3 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

120mins for Osman Sow...that him out for the season now? 

😂

He was so good tonight 😮 that someone on the transfer thread wants to sign him as a back up :rofl:

Gorgie Boot boy
2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I think Hearts have had more mentions than any team tonight...🖕

Only Hearts

1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I think Hearts have had more mentions than any team tonight...🖕

I turned the volume down. McLeod is a clown, Dodds - clearly headed far too many footballs in his time. 

I see nothing about Dundee that suggests they are the best team in the Championship. They beat us last week but we thrashed them at Tynecastle. 

Without Adam and Sow they would struggle. 

We are a better team than them but our challenge is to prove it week in week out. If our attitude is wrong our extra quality will count for nothing.

We are expected to win the league so need to cope with the extra pressure. It's in our own hands and I'm sure we are capable of doing it.

Horatio Caine
36 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

I see nothing about Dundee that suggests they are the best team in the Championship. They beat us last week but we thrashed them at Tynecastle. 

Without Adam and Sow they would struggle. 

We are a better team than them but our challenge is to prove it week in week out. If our attitude is wrong our extra quality will count for nothing.

We are expected to win the league so need to cope with the extra pressure. It's in our own hands and I'm sure we are capable of doing it.

Spot on. Teams playing Dundee just need to stop Adam - or hit him hard the way Byrne hit Naismith right at the beginning of our match. He's a very good player, but give him the room to spray the passes and you'll pay the price.

7 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Spot on. Teams playing Dundee just need to stop Adam - or hit him hard the way Byrne hit Naismith right at the beginning of our match. He's a very good player, but give him the room to spray the passes and you'll pay the price.

He doesn't like it if you niggle him. I think you can get him sent off. Irving had a decent go at it second half recently. And as I've just said on the other thread refs in Scotland allow a lot of fouls. 

I think players have shown him too much respect. Intimidated by his reputation as such a good player. He doesn't like it up him. 

That dundee result makes our result against them look even worse now! We need to absolutely hump them the next time we play!! 

Are camelon vs brora still playing on Tuesday or is it off again due to weather/covid? I hope it can be played safely otherwise just postpone it for a couple more weeks, On a side note, I'm delighted our game is off vs the pars as it gives us a chance to regroup and get our squad healthy/prepared again.

Footballfirst

Complaints of racist abuse on Instagram of the guy who scored Dundee's first equaliser in stoppage time.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/1874920/jonathan-afolabi-racist-abuse-dundee-fc-celtic/

Anyone familiar with the Instagram user "yazarfth"?

Also a statement from Dundee that also references the Hearts game last week.

Following last night’s Scottish Cup victory over Bonnyrigg Rose we were made aware of vile racist messages that had been directed to one of our players.

Dundee Football Club utterly condemns racism in any form.

Racism has no place in society. We have reported these unacceptable messages and will look into what further steps can be taken.

Sadly, this isn’t the first incident in the last seven days which has seen one of our players being subjected to abuse. After last weekend’s match with Heart of Midlothian, another player received disgusting messages which have also been reported.

As a club we have zero tolerance for these abusive messages and give our players our full support.

Edited by Footballfirst

8 minutes ago, bigdav said:

Crawley v Leeds- nice to hear Crawley defender Francomb get a mention for his 2012 cup final defeat while playing for Hibs 😄

Pleasing. I can't even remember the guy one of their cast of faceless loanees.

6 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

He was probably one of the ones giggling in the dressing room after. NLTF.

22 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

I'm the lad Doherty that played for Wolves and now Spurs played for them that day?

4 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Complaints of racist abuse on Instagram of the guy who scored Dundee's first equaliser in stoppage time.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/1874920/jonathan-afolabi-racist-abuse-dundee-fc-celtic/

Anyone familiar with the Instagram user "yazarfth"?

Also a statement from Dundee that also references the Hearts game last week.

Following last night’s Scottish Cup victory over Bonnyrigg Rose we were made aware of vile racist messages that had been directed to one of our players.

Dundee Football Club utterly condemns racism in any form.

Racism has no place in society. We have reported these unacceptable messages and will look into what further steps can be taken.

Sadly, this isn’t the first incident in the last seven days which has seen one of our players being subjected to abuse. After last weekend’s match with Heart of Midlothian, another player received disgusting messages which have also been reported.

As a club we have zero tolerance for these abusive messages and give our players our full support.

Also Charlie Adam said he had abuse that went totally over the line in terms of human decency. Bearing in mind his mother recently died of cancer I shudder to think what some idiot posted. 

I can see McInnes chucking it soon, which their fans will be happy with, strangely. The only way is down after that.

Just in time for the phoenix that is Heart of Midlothian.