*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

3 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

Well oiled machine according to Mikry. 

Must be too much oil or something similar. Stewart is always full of praise for everyone except hearts. 

• Replies 62.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

Aye but did Hibs play their usual brand of silky, beautiful football?

That’s the main thing.

No.

Their own pitch was too pish...Allegedly.

Just now, GinRummy said:

Must be too much oil or something similar. Stewart is always full of praise for everyone except hearts. 

Chip Shoulder something along those lines pal. 

Gorgie Boot boy
16 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Seems to be doing well...

I would rate them, but there's no option for Shite.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Aye but did Hibs play their usual brand of silky, beautiful football?

That’s the main thing.

Get it to Boyle or hoof it to Doidge, well oiled machine. 

8 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Hibs flair has always been a figment of their imagination!

True - and the media's strangely enough too.

21 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Be kind folks, it all because of the big bad pitch that the Lochend Brazil can’t play their flair football.....😂😂😂

C13046DE-B9C1-4B3A-B979-35049326D4ED.jpeg

Could have stopped at “weve never been good”

18 minutes ago, Candy said:

O'connor talking in cliches with zero analysis. Their SD not much better.

Awww i put it off at FT anything worth repeating for us. Aside from the SD not wanting to say anything as its his signings and saying they are shite would put his jib at risk to one of Rons kids/friends

Tom Hardy’s Dug

With the ex Hearts players scoring this weekend I’ll be putting money on Sow to score tonight.

Not saying we’ll lose but Sow has a decent chance of scoring tonight IMO

The scum are 3 behind Aberdeen, who have 2 games in hand, and in turn, are only 9 ahead of Livi who also have 2 games in hand. Brilliant.

Delighted to see the vermin get absolutely spanked at home as their traditional post Christmas tail off in form builds momentum.

Looking at Livingston you see a well run club that recruits well, sells well and performs better than the sum of the parts. It would be nice for Hearts, with so many more advantages, to adopt some of these characteristics 

Bazzas right boot

Hibs.. 😂😂😂😂😂

Never change, during our darkest hours and worse time you are always good to cheer me up. 

Livi on some run. 

Motherwell going from bad to worse. 

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

True - and the media's strangely enough too.

They've fueled the myth for some reason. No Hibs fan (at least none under the age of 55 or so) in reality talks about "flair" in mixed company though unless they want to be laughed out the pub. It's been a comfort blanket amongst themselves though since the many disasters that befell them since Mowbray.

Edited by ToqueJambo

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Awww i put it off at FT anything worth repeating for us. Aside from the SD not wanting to say anything as its his signings and saying they are shite would put his jib at risk to one of Rons kids/friends

He just mumbled stuff like not getting out the traps quick enough and needing to kick on. Absolutely  meaningless stuff.

Fair play though, he managed to avoid swearing

Gorgie Boot boy
16 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Hibs :rofl: 

Just as well they clinched the league by late August.

Comedy at it's finest, always claim things that never happen or happened.

1 minute ago, Candy said:

He just mumbled stuff like not getting out the traps quick enough and needing to kick on. Absolutely  meaningless stuff.

Fair play though, he managed to avoid swearing

Did he cure himself of eh and emmmmm every two words

16 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Odd statement after watching the game - I just saw Hibs hoof it long for most of the game,  even when it was clearly not working.    

Into the channels and Boyle chases it seems to be all they’ve done for years

Bazzas right boot

Ross has a habit of taking teams on good runs, but also on lengthy bad runs that he can't reverse. 

He had that pattern at St Mirren and Sunderland, 10-15 games good, then followed by a similar bad run. 

He finds it hard to change his teams fortunes when in a rut. 

Shame. 

5 minutes ago, sadj said:

The SD did concede that  they are working on a couple of january signings who would "push to get in the first team"

Exciting times ahead for them

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Ross has a habit of taking teams on good runs, but also on lengthy bad runs that he can't reverse. 

He had that pattern at St Mirren and Sunderland, 10-15 games good, then followed by a similar bad run. 

Shame. 

Let’s hope this run continues mate 👍

John Findlay
16 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

5-a-side team name: The Hammer Throwers

Or the Hibees hackers.

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Shame. 

I said similar further up the thread. He has a system he uses but no options beyond it. Once the other clubs work how to combat it there’s no way back. 

2 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

It's magic you know, the Hibeez an football don't go.

What makes it even better is there twat fans  actually thought they would be challenging for 2nd spot 😂😂😂😂😂

Just now, Tazio said:

I said similar further up the thread. He has a system he uses but no options beyond it. Once the other clubs work how to combat it there’s no way back. 

just a pity the teams below them are just as crap if not worse .. can only dream

30 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Some of the regulars on this forum who are always strangely missing from these threads will be along to blame Robbie Neilson any minute.

Hibs are what they are, and quite frankly that's shit, we should never struggle to beat them, we have always been a far superior team than they will ever be. 

Schoolboy error here guys n gals.

We have missed thee most important question of all.

Was it a level playing field?

🤭🤭

Gorgie Boot boy
Just now, One five said:

What makes it even better is there twat fans  actually thought they would be challenging for 2nd spot 😂😂😂😂😂

There is a guy on Youtube that made comments on Hearts a while back, i got into some replies with him when we knocked Hibsit out of the cup. I said to him enjoy the slippery slope, his retort was to mock Us for being in the championship and Hibsit's position the SPL. Going to torture him when we win this league and they get **** all but laughed at for being shite.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Fair doos, I missed that. You are 100% correct 

I mentioned it a while back when certain folk were championing him and had thier tongue up his arse while having hibs as some kind of footballing masters. 

Hopefully that continues and they drop. 

Unlikely to drop too far tho, all the other clubs below are just as inconsistent over a season Tbh. 

Livi on some run tho. 

So Hibs best player according to the BBC site was Jamie Gullan a 67th minute sub who got subbed off himself on 88...

0-3 home defeat...Hibs finding a new way to wish us Happy New Year because there is no derby?

Harry Potter
36 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Vermin’s next games

Celtic (a)

Kilmarnock (h)

St Johnstone (a)

Rangers (h)

St Mirren (a)

Aberdeen (h)

can see a return of 0 points

Being kind to them.

Just now, Spellczech said:

So Hibs best player according to the BBC site was Jamie Gullan a 67th minute sub who got subbed off himself on 88...

0-3 home defeat...Hibs finding a new way to wish us Happy New Year because there is no derby?

That will be purely because he was the only player that managed to get the ball on target over the length of the whole match. 

3 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

There is a guy on Youtube that made comments on Hearts a while back, i got into some replies with him when we knocked Hibsit out of the cup. I said to him enjoy the slippery slope, his retort was to mock Us for being in the championship and Hibsit's position the SPL. Going to torture him when we win this league and they get **** all but laughed at for being shite.

Best not to get involved with that lot of delusional twats mate FTH.

2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

That will be purely because he was the only player that managed to get the ball on target over the length of the whole match. 

Ah, well I suppose that is worth an almost 3/10...! Haha

Gorgie Boot boy
5 minutes ago, One five said:

Best not to get involved with that lot of delusional twats mate FTH.

I stay away from them in life, that one was slagging off Hearts. His misfortune i happened to be reading the comments.

Martindale with a cracking comment on the BBC about how Hibs leave lots of space in behind the centre halves. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Fraggle said:

Martindale with a cracking comment on the BBC about how Hibs leave lots of space in behind the centre halves. 

With thier two ****ing jokers at the back, the centre halves are the spaces. 👍

WoolfordsHearts

Wonder if lawell will be having second thoughts about appointing jackie bhoy now as he soars through the skies.😂🤣

They have given him a new name 

Jack Loss !!! Lol

Today 05:28 PM#141
@hibs.net private memberHermit Crab's Avatar
Jack Loss must go. Football is dire and he's going to take us backwards.

400A01FF-8EA0-409B-BB23-6C7ABD2087D3.jpeg

1 minute ago, Fraggle said:

It is a new tendency for managers to help other clubs. 

Just now, Gorgie Boot boy said:

I stay away from them in life, that one was slagging off Hearts. His misfortune i happened to be reading the comments.

Yeah I’ve got myself into a few heated discussions with them myself mate , they just make my blood boil in many ways.

John Findlay

Stop Boyle, you stop Hibs. It's that simple.

Their defence is honking.

Steve Clarke should have been shot for including Hanlon, Paul McGinn and Porteous in a Scotland squad.

4 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

They have given him a new name 

Jack Loss !!! Lol

Today 05:28 PM#141
@hibs.net private memberHermit Crab's Avatar
Jack Loss must go. Football is dire and he's going to take us backwards.

400A01FF-8EA0-409B-BB23-6C7ABD2087D3.jpeg

They are not a fan of his. Unfortunately I can't see him lasting much longer.

Edited by Gambo

23 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Hibs are what they are, and quite frankly that's shit, we should never struggle to beat them, we have always been a far superior team than they will ever be. 

Let that be a lesson to you, Bongo. Be thankful. Always.  Berra could have improved that shite today

Hungry hippo
1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Stop Boyle, you stop Hibs. It's that simple.

Their defence is honking.

Steve Clarke should have been shot for including Hanlon, Paul McGinn and Porteous in a Scotland squad.

Was a bit of a false position with that squad as he was just calling up local players due to withdrawals from the squad.