• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mr Elwood P
36 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

You miss rangers last season? 

Europa league is the OF' s level. 

UCL is pretty much a closed shop now. 

It's not a closed shop, Rangers and Celtic just make an arse of it. Malmo and Union SG are very winnable ties, far more so than the likes of Dortmund, Leipzig etc....

Jambo 4 Ever
51 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Why are Scottish teams so shit in Europe? 

If only rangers and Celtic save their best performances for European games 

Mr Elwood P
36 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

You miss rangers last season? 

Europa league is the OF' s level. 

UCL is pretty much a closed shop now. 

It's not a closed shop, Rangers and Celtic just make an arse of it. Malmo and Union SG are very winnable ties, far more so than the likes of Dortmund, Leipzig etc....

22 minutes ago, cjwye said:

If The Rangers and us are in the EL group stages will we suffer by the TV coverage being focussed on the bigots?

No. BT sport will show both games.

Unknown user

I think I remember reading that the hun dropping down would mean certain payments being split between us and them if we make the EL group stage too.

It would also mean Celtic getting all the money that would be split if the rangers made the CL.

Scottish teams having a ****ing mare in Europe this season. Have to see how United get on on Thursday night, suspect it might be a similar scoreline to complete the trifecta. 

1 hour ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Exactly - it’s our turn in a couple of weeks 😂

We'll start with more than two Scots. Gordon, Halkett, Kingsley, McKay, Forrest and Shankland all likely to start in Europe, if fit.

3 hours ago, Smithee said:

I think I remember reading that the hun dropping down would mean certain payments being split between us and them if we make the EL group stage too.

It would also mean Celtic getting all the money that would be split if the rangers made the CL.

Yup but it's only the TV money that would be shared and I believe it would be a 60/40 split in our favour due us having the 'Cup Winners' slot. We would likely 'only' be losing out on a few hundred thousand while they'd be losing out on £20m+ so it's a price I'd happily pay! By dropping down at this stage they'd also miss out on the €5m parachute payment CL Playoff round losers get, shame that. 

Edited by Jamboross

HeartsandonlyHearts
5 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

I thought the VAR penalty was harsh mind.

If it had hit Goldson's arm straight off it is but to ricochet back to him was a bit unfair.

Meh…lady Karma can be a bitch sometimes. Lost count of the number of unfair penalties they’ve “won” over the years.

Couldnt happen to a more deserving bunch of cheating scumbags.

Portable Badger
36 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Souttar already dropped as well. 1 game 😂

Report saying he’s injured just now.   If you believe such things !!

6 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

Considering it's Souttar I find that very easy to believe.

A_A wehatethehibs
18 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

9 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Considering it's Souttar I find that very easy to believe.

Maybe, easy enough to believe with johns injury record. But also easy to believe they’re protecting him with fake news after a woeful debut.

20 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Maybe, easy enough to believe with johns injury record. But also easy to believe they’re protecting him with fake news after a woeful debut.

I didn't see that game . Was he as bad as that ?

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Souttar already dropped as well. 1 game 😂

1 hour ago, Portable Badger said:

His brother just died. 

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Unlucky Rangers hahahahaha no CL money for you 😆

As someone else said, if they get pumped oot now they also miss out on the £5m parachute payment. 

😂😂

A_A wehatethehibs
Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

His brother just died. 

Deepest sympathies. 2 weeks ago I heard. Terminal illness so they knew it was coming. Very sad.

In other news, it’s matchday 1 and Rangers are lightyears behind Celtic quality wise, below them in the table, and as good as out the CL. The torch and pitchforks aren’t out yet but, there’s time. 

Sorry again for your loss John. 

15 minutes ago, leipzig76 said:

I didn't see that game . Was he as bad as that ?

He was reportedly awful, couple of clangers in the highlights, was hooked on 70 mins and they turned it around and won. Bottom of the player ratings on the match report 4/10. He was playing LCB where I recall seeing him uncomfortable for Hearts at times. But maybe he genuinely is injured, and per above there’s personal issues there.  

50 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

His brother just died. 

He obviously would not be in the right mindset to play in these circumstances. Who would.  A tragedy for John and his family and I think folk on here should just leave off commenting about him at this time.

9 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Unlucky Rangers hahahahaha no CL money for you 😆

It’s only half time mate and I think they’ll recover that tie anyway.

If we lose 2-0 in Zurich we’ll still be in the tie IMO. Not easy but not over by any means.

The Old Tolbooth
10 hours ago, JAYEL said:

They would have been screaming for it at the other end

And the unbiased commentators would have go on and on about it if not given

Exactly! Remember their penalty at Dundee last season, and Kyrgiakos against us a few years ago? Stonewallers according to them, so **** them sideways. 

1 minute ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Exactly! Remember their penalty at Dundee last season, and Kyrgiakos against us a few years ago? Stonewallers according to them, so **** them sideways. 

This 100%. Nice to see them getting a taste of their own medicine. 

A_A wehatethehibs
3 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

If we lose 2-0 in Zurich we’ll still be in the tie IMO. Not easy but not over by any means.

Imagine we had sold Craig Gordon and Barrie McKay tho. Because that’s the situation at rangers. 2 most important players are gone Aribo and Bassey

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

By all accounts they were poor last night and without Kent/Morelos/Aribo/Bassey  are a bit toothless. Defence is poor also. 
The less money they make the better imo so I hope they get put out. 

20 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

By all accounts they were poor last night and without Kent/Morelos/Aribo/Bassey  are a bit toothless. Defence is poor also. 
The less money they make the better imo so I hope they get put out. 

Yes but that doubles Celtics money and also we’d have to share the Europa marketing pool with them. We can’t win really.

John Findlay
1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

Zurich have to get passed Linfield first.

tambothejambo

See Hibs are supposedly working on a deal to bring Martin Boyle back from the Middle East.

Could you imagine the absolute carnage on hubsdotnet if we swooped in to get him.

Direct player who would guarantee you 10-20 penalties a season as he finds it very difficult to stay on his feet in the opposition box.

Fair to say hibs have been abject since he went away to Middle East for his big pay day.

It certainly would be a weird signing but if  you added Boyle there would be a fair bit of creativity in that squad.

Unlikely to happen but is that the kind of player if available we should be looking to add.

A club like the Rangers shouldn't be needing  to score 3 goals against a bunch of chocolatiers. Fans still getting over Ramsey as well. 

31 minutes ago, tambothejambo said:

See Hibs are supposedly working on a deal to bring Martin Boyle back from the Middle East.

Could you imagine the absolute carnage on hubsdotnet if we swooped in to get him.

Direct player who would guarantee you 10-20 penalties a season as he finds it very difficult to stay on his feet in the opposition box.

Fair to say hibs have been abject since he went away to Middle East for his big pay day.

It certainly would be a weird signing but if  you added Boyle there would be a fair bit of creativity in that squad.

Unlikely to happen but is that the kind of player if available we should be looking to add.

Seems a bit shit all of it. Did the ***** down tools over there or was the sun melting his toupee

59 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

Hope they and celtic get embarrassed in  Europe. Always have, always will.

Seems to be when they don't get Scottish referees they are found out most of the time.

Pasquale for King
58 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Yes but that doubles Celtics money and also we’d have to share the Europa marketing pool with them. We can’t win really.

I’m not sure how the money works but I don’t think it doubles, there is certain amounts for qualifying. Can’t really find a link that explains the differences. Let’s hope Celtic lose all their games and get as little as possible. 
Edit you are correct 🤦🏽

1EA230FE-9D64-4C26-AEA6-07854343560D.jpeg

Edited by Pasquale for King

34 minutes ago, tambothejambo said:

With VAR, Boyle's penalty count goes down and bookings up.

Pasquale for King
37 minutes ago, tambothejambo said:

They have first dibs on him.

We have a similar player in Ginnelly, we just don’t play to his strengths as Hibs did with Boyle, quick first time balls over the top. 

1 hour ago, tambothejambo said:

Heard that the Saudi team want their money back.  Obviously Ron does not want that. They are desperately trying to secure a loan deal.

Bazzas right boot
29 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

They have first dibs on him.

We have a similar player in Ginnelly, we just don’t play to his strengths as Hibs did with Boyle, quick first time balls over the top. 

Hibs played punts to Boyle. 

Thank **** we don't want to play that way. 

34 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Heard that the Saudi team want their money back.  Obviously Ron does not want that. They are desperately trying to secure a loan deal.

That was a highly likely scenario from day one between Ron and the agent

4 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Deepest sympathies. 2 weeks ago I heard. Terminal illness so they knew it was coming. Very sad.

In other news, it’s matchday 1 and Rangers are lightyears behind Celtic quality wise, below them in the table, and as good as out the CL. The torch and pitchforks aren’t out yet but, there’s time. 

Sorry again for your loss John. 

He was reportedly awful, couple of clangers in the highlights, was hooked on 70 mins and they turned it around and won. Bottom of the player ratings on the match report 4/10. He was playing LCB where I recall seeing him uncomfortable for Hearts at times. But maybe he genuinely is injured, and per above there’s personal issues there.  

Thanks A_A

Monsieur Maroon

On John Souttar.

However, former Hearts stopper Souttar looks set for a period on the sidelines as the injury-cursed star undergoes medical checks.

Speaking last night, van Bronckhorst told Premier Sports: "Ryan had a bad moment on Saturday when he had some problems with his ankle. Hopefully he will be better for Saturday or Tuesday. John also has a problem so we are assessing him."

Malinga the Swinga
15 minutes ago, Monsieur Maroon said:

On John Souttar.

However, former Hearts stopper Souttar looks set for a period on the sidelines as the injury-cursed star undergoes medical checks.

Speaking last night, van Bronckhorst told Premier Sports: "Ryan had a bad moment on Saturday when he had some problems with his ankle. Hopefully he will be better for Saturday or Tuesday. John also has a problem so we are assessing him."

If he missed last night because of family bereavement, then sympathies to him.

If he missed game or misses game because of an injury, then **** him and Rangers.

Absolute Scenes
7 minutes ago, mickycameron98 said:

Wonder if Dundee utd can actually give AZ a scare tonight up at Tannadice

missing a lot of players so could well scare them

August Landmesser
12 minutes ago, mickycameron98 said:

Wonder if Dundee utd can actually give AZ a scare tonight up at Tannadice

is Davie Dodds attending?

A_A wehatethehibs
5 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

missing a lot of players so could well scare them

I mean, the sight of Dundee itself and its residents will be enough to scare them. But will be interesting if that has an effect on the pitch