*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

Seymour M Hersh
12 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

When does the Belgian flair kick in?

When they stop at the fish and chipper on the way back to the echo dome. They'll get Mayonnaise with their suppers instead on s&s. 

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Wonder if the Hibs TV commentators still think Hibs do everything Belgium do?

Belgium of course are known for just passing it back and forth between defenders for half the game.

5 minutes to go, Celtic run out of steam I was thinking Hibs have a chance. 

Hibs just passed it back. 

Watching the Celtic game tonight, I was impressed by the fact that they had a prematch light show followed by some close harmony, Mersey singalong.
Joking aside, what this meant was that there was a terrific and intimidating atmosphere in the ground when the teams came on the pitch with all the fans in their seats. 

We should try and achieve the same. At the moment, unless we are playing Hibs or the ugly sisters, the stadium is only 3/4 full when the players arrive. Everyone must be gorging on pies. Any ideas how we can get the fans in their places earlier?

1 hour ago, August Landmesser said:

Rangers, Utd and Motherwell to win tomorrow night too please.

As well as us obviously!

Why would you want Motherwell to win when they are the closest team to us?

39 minutes ago, King prawn said:

5B2A609A-64F6-4789-826A-370E397CC63B.thumb.jpeg.fe9a2fbfb91846a4a6d44c9e2af0496f.jpeg

Hanlon completing 95 of those 366 passes in their own half :lol: So much for Belgian flair. 

What’s that? 68 long balls? HOOOOOOOFFF! 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Factuer Moi said:

Wrong game.. I stopped watching the game. Yeah to much drink.

Going to bed

🤣🤣🤣

Wrong game... 😅😅😅🍺

Devlin will tear into them like a madman and they'll hate that because with his surname, they'll think he should be playing for them.

Beni will produce a masterclass and we'll thump them.

Kerrydale St won't go into lockdown though.

August Landmesser
10 hours ago, 8skacel8 said:

Why would you want Motherwell to win when they are the closest team to us?

I was getting all carried away with Hibs & Aberdeen suffering (and the thought of Ross County losing too). Logically, yes it's better for us if Motherwell lost, but would it be as funny?

Seen pictures of the Hibs fans at Parkhead last night I say it all the time when I see it, That away allocation is a joke at Parkhead with that pole the seats and its not even in line with the pitch. Celtic then get all upset when others ( Us ) cut their allocation. 

21 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Seen pictures of the Hibs fans at Parkhead last night I say it all the time when I see it, That away allocation is a joke at Parkhead with that pole the seats and its not even in line with the pitch. Celtic then get all upset when others ( Us ) cut their allocation. 

Even if they gave away fans a pocket of the top tier like Ajax, Newcastle and Sunderland do it would make a difference.

8 minutes ago, Locky said:

Even if they gave away fans a pocket of the top tier like Ajax, Newcastle and Sunderland do it would make a difference.

A few seasons ago they closed that top tier behind the goal, They could of had 1 section of that top tier for away fans. 

12 hours ago, Hearts007 said:

Didnt ya see it? Nisbet hitting post from there takes real skill

🤣🤣🤣 ...that was quite something! Hitting the post, from 2 yards out... and NOT the post closest at the side of the goals he was at, but the opposite one! :rofl:

Ex member of the SaS

Hibs were dire, even passing it around when 2 down! But did any one else see the linesman on the near side?

Ball goes out for a Celtic throw and the Hibs player tries to get it to speed things up. Linesman has ball between his feet , shoves the Hibs player away and subtlety back heals the ball away. If ever there was a biased claim against officials this one should be up there. 

As for the " light" show at the start I hope we don't copy that shower of C you next Tues's or we will be doing a huddle next!

11 hours ago, Tazio said:

What’s that? 68 long balls? HOOOOOOOFFF! 

68 :rofl:

Every minute and 20 seconds on average, they hoofed it long.

It really is just like watching Brazil.

1 hour ago, tian447 said:

68 :rofl:

Every minute and 20 seconds on average, they hoofed it long.

It really is just like watching the BELGIAN Brazil

👍🏻

3 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

Why would Hearts fans watch that game, no doubt a freebie somewhere, nearest i got was glancing at my phone for 

the score.

It was quite enjoyable seeing how bad Hibs were. 

Byyy The Light
3 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Hibs were dire, even passing it around when 2 down! But did any one else see the linesman on the near side?

Ball goes out for a Celtic throw and the Hibs player tries to get it to speed things up. Linesman has ball between his feet , shoves the Hibs player away and subtlety back heals the ball away. If ever there was a biased claim against officials this one should be up there. 

As for the " light" show at the start I hope we don't copy that shower of C you next Tues's or we will be doing a huddle next!

I saw this and thought the exact same thing at the time. He almost looked like he was threatening the Hibs player.

It was actually a Celtic throw though so think he was just telling him it wasn’t his throw

22 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Clancy has had a shocker. Neither of bokkings given to Kent were warranted. 

They deserve everything coming to them cheating barstools wish they would die again

I made predictions for all 5 games and got every result wrong except ours.  I'll settle for that sny day because i always predict we will win.

Very happy today.

Samuel Camazzola

Just caught Roberts' goal for Motherwell. Ooft! Some strike. Pity we never saw anything like that from him in a maroon jersey. 

Absolute Scenes
11 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Just caught Roberts' goal for Motherwell. Ooft! Some strike. Pity we never saw anything like that from him in a maroon jersey. 

Just never seemed like a good fit to our team, the performance in the semi against Hibs was so bad for one that stood out. It’s a strange old game!

Just watching the highlights of the Rangers Aberdeen match. Brown really is a horrible *****. It really wouldn’t surprise me if some enraged hun beat shite out of him in the street one day. 

Fozzyonthefence

Was just pissing myself there watching Scott Brown laughing and waving at Ryan Kent as he got him sent off.  He’s a cock but I found that amusing since it was a Rangers player. 

Just now, Fozzyonthefence said:

Was just pissing myself there watching Scott Brown laughing and waving at Ryan Kent as he got him sent off.  He’s a cock but I found that amusing since it was a Rangers player. 

I just thought he looked like what he is. A brain dead cock who like many of that type is convinced acting like a cock makes you funny. 

Fozzyonthefence
5 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I just thought he looked like what he is. A brain dead cock who like many of that type is convinced acting like a cock makes you funny. 

It was funny because it was a Rangers player getting sent off.  Especially as the other cock, McGregor, should have got sent off and a penalty against him earlier (from which Rangers immediately scored).  You’re right, he is a brain dead cock and not very often he makes me laugh. 

Just saw Nisbet’s miss against Celtic on Sportscene! Feckin hilarious!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

46 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Not for me! Brown is a horrible little shit who shows no respect for his fellow players!

41 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

It was funny because it was a Rangers player getting sent off.  Especially as the other cock, McGregor, should have got sent off and a penalty against him earlier (from which Rangers immediately scored).  You’re right, he is a brain dead cock and not very often he makes me laugh. 

Not sending off McGregor and not giving a penalty just sums up the shitfest that Scottish football is! 😏

4 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Not for me! Brown is a horrible little shit who shows no respect for his fellow players!

Not a violent man usually but he's someone I wouldn't stop kicking if given the chance

8 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Dundee are such a shambles, it's lovely to watch 😏 surely McSnake getting his jotters soon?

Nice! 🤣

Scott Brown is the prick's prick, but he's very good at it and this was quite funny. 

J.T.F.Robertson
1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

Not sending off McGregor and not giving a penalty just sums up the shitfest that Scottish football is! 😏

No idea why we bother, they don't have enough advantages as it is. Another "honest mistake" I suppose.