Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

When you see the penalty we never got against Sevco when it was clear handball, and then see the penalty gifted on a plate to Kilmarnock, it highlights the utter shithousery if Scottish referees.

That decision tonight was an utter joke and was simply never a penalty.

What makes it worse, its the same ref for both decisions.  Absolutely baffling he gets paid for what he does.

Malinga the Swinga
5 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

What makes it worse, its the same ref for both decisions.  Absolutely baffling he gets paid for what he does.

Yep, same ref. He saw the one we should have had, he just chose not to give it.

1 hour ago, Canscot said:

Just found it a bit strange. I suppose you do what comes most naturally but it is probably not the norm so to speak. 

Yeah im right handed and (very!) left footed too.

Duno the deal wi that tbh

25 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Phil Mikkelson husnae done too bad for a right hander playing golf left handed👍

On 13/01/2022 at 18:31, Hearts007 said:

Paul McGinn has been hit with a two-game SFA ban for blasting referee John Beaton as “inept” after last month's Premier Sports Cup Final defeat to Celtic.

Would have been good if Hibs had backed their player 100% on that. 

Beaton is inept. A cheating westcoast prick that only cares about 2 clubs. The guy isn't fit to referee top flight games. 

7 hours ago, Canscot said:

I notice that the Jags goalie is left footed when kicking the ball but right handed when rolling the ball out to his team mates. 🤔

4 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Me tae. 

Beaton is probably the worst. It says a lot that Gollum now gets some respect.

11 hours ago, TheBigO said:

I’m the same. More common than some might think. 

13 hours ago, TheBigO said:

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

I’m the same. More common than some might think. 

are you two naturally right handed or is it something that you ended up being forced to do while learning to write?

4 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

are you two naturally right handed or is it something that you ended up being forced to do while learning to write?

I can’t recall but I have heard the theory before, that at an early age someone puts a pencil in your hand and you end up learning to be right handed. I think I’m naturally right handed though. I am definitely more left footed than right handed though, if that makes any sense 😀

Tennant's  6's
7 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Scott McGill scores for Airdrie.

All the loan players appear to be playing. 

That's good to hear.

McGill looked like a pretty tidy player with a bit of dig about in the League Cup games & I've akways thought that Connor Smith deserves a chance, adds a bit of creativity from middle to front. 

1 hour ago, Horatio Caine said:

Watching Raith v Arbroath.  Shocking camera work.  Doesn't follow play at all.

Not watching it but a lot of Champ games seem to have what looks like a remote controlled camera. Usually there is no commentary at these games. The thin g seems to always be zooming out and in and not covering the whole pitch at all. Awful to watch.

I think someone is sitting in a studio somewhere using a joystick.  

Horatio Caine
1 minute ago, Canscot said:

Not watching it but a lot of Champ games seem to have what looks like a remote controlled camera. Usually there is no commentary at these games. The thin g seems to always be zooming out and in and not covering the whole pitch at all. Awful to watch.

I think someone is sitting in a studio somewhere using a joystick.  

Yeah I think you're right.  You miss a lot of the goalmouth action because the camera is still looking at the point the ball was played from.  Frustrating.

Yeah. I just tined in too. That is exactly what is going on. Seen it a lot as I have watched a few of the Champ games this year. Probably all. Covid related. 

Horatio Caine
1 minute ago, Canscot said:

Yeah. I just tined in too. That is exactly what is going on. Seen it a lot as I have watched a few of the Champ games this year. Probably all. Covid related. 

Covid with a lot to answer for!  Barsteward!

3 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Covid with a lot to answer for!  Barsteward!

Lucky camera man though! 
Cauld Saturday afternoon and he gets paid for staying home and playing with his “joystick”😎 

cannae beat that!  Nae pun intended😉

Horatio Caine
2 minutes ago, Canscot said:

Lucky camera man though! 
Cauld Saturday afternoon and he gets paid for staying home and playing with his “joystick”😎 

cannae beat that!  Nae pun intended😉

:oohmatron:

17 hours ago, TheBigO said:

I'm exactly the same, though can pass and ping a reasonable shot off the right. 

I was told years ago that the chances are that you are naturally left handed, left footed, left side of the brain dominant, but will have been forced at a young age to use your right hand (even more so if you are of a certain age). 

Horatio Caine
1 minute ago, tian447 said:

Kelty Hearts have spunked a 2-0 lead and concede a 93rd minute equaliser. 

Change their name to Kelty Hibs?

1 minute ago, Fraggle said:

I was told years ago that the chances are that you are naturally left handed, left footed, left side of the brain dominant, but will have been forced at a young age to use your right hand (even more so if you are of a certain age). 

My wife claims that is what happened with her. Claims she was naturally a lefty. I have a son who is a lefty but swings a golf club right handed. Mind you the results would not be any different if he swung left. Brutal he is!🤣

10 minutes ago, Canscot said:

My wife claims that is what happened with her. Claims she was naturally a lefty. I have a son who is a lefty but swings a golf club right handed. Mind you the results would not be any different if he swung left. Brutal he is!🤣

😂😂😂

My Gran was a natural leftie, but used to get the cane at school everytime she wrote with her left, so was forced to write with her right hand. 

I got tested at secondary school years ago (early to 90s) for dyslexia, that's when I was told by the person doing the test I was left brain dominant but had probably been coersed into using my right when I was at nursery/early Primary. 

1 hour ago, Tennant's 6's said:

That's good to hear.

McGill looked like a pretty tidy player with a bit of dig about in the League Cup games & I've akways thought that Connor Smith deserves a chance, adds a bit of creativity from middle to front. 

McGill's loan to Airdrie confirmed till end of season. Ian Murray saying he's doing really well. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/scott-mcgill-tipped-hearts-first-22687760.amp

6 hours ago, milky_26 said:

1 hour ago, Fraggle said:

Funnily think im the opposite (well n9t opposite but other way roond!)

My dad says when i was v young i was really two footed but cos of that kind of got categorised as left sided and i think gradually just became more and more left footed. My rights not great but i dont shy from it. Gets slagged etc but then a rightys shit left foot never does and i always think my right is better than most lefts haha!!

5 hours ago, FWJ said:

ICT mate was at their game today v QotS.  Mr W Collum made himself very unpopular with both sets of fans.

Can't be many teams left that think of him favourably. 

He's managed to piss off most of Scotland, some European teams, and even entire countries. 

Never thought I'd say this about a Celtic/Hibs game but thank feck the real fitba starts again tomorrow.

I haven't taken much notice of the ins and outs at each club, other than something about 3 Japanese lads and Boyle, maybe, taking his dives elsewhere, but the EPL is a total drag and Newcastle cost me a big win on Saturday. 😠 😡 

Hate both but, as per, hope the emailers get pumped.

6 hours ago, martoon said:

Never thought I'd say this about a Celtic/Hibs game but thank feck the real fitba starts again tomorrow.

I haven't taken much notice of the ins and outs at each club, other than something about 3 Japanese lads and Boyle, maybe, taking his dives elsewhere, but the EPL is a total drag and Newcastle cost me a big win on Saturday. 😠 😡 

I see it as a great opportunity for them to collectively drop 4 points.

2 hours ago, Led Tasso said:

I see it as a great opportunity for them to collectively drop 4 points.

That's a good call imo.   It's all a win/win for us.  We creep closer to Celtic if Hibs win.  9 points behind wirh a game in hand and them to visit us shortly.  Celtic winning is also good news for us but a draw suits us best.

Wharever happens, we're the winners but we must keeping winning ourselves.

On 14/01/2022 at 23:19, Canscot said:

Phil Mikkelson husnae done too bad for a right hander playing golf left handed👍

Dave Lombardo and Puffy Bordin are both left handed drummers who play right handed kits, it's quite an interesting thing.

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Dave Lombardo and Puffy Bordin are both left handed drummers who play right handed kits, it's quite an interesting thing.

Didn't Jimi just turn a right handed guitar upside down?

8 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Didn't Jimi just turn a right handed guitar upside down?

IIRC that's right, but he restrung them so the strings were the right way round

Pains me to say but I guess I’m a realist. 

Celtic win tonight with a Rangers and Hearts win tomorrow. That’ll be us 10 and 12 points ahead of Hibs and Aberdeen respectively.

I’ll be digging my passport out 😎

highlandjambo3
13 hours ago, martoon said:

This on tv?

9 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Pains me to say but I guess I’m a realist. 

Celtic win tonight with a Rangers and Hearts win tomorrow. That’ll be us 10 and 12 points ahead of Hibs and Aberdeen respectively.

I’ll be digging my passport out 😎

Yeah I think that's probably best.  I mean, we have a gap and we should be confident of keeping it ourselves, but I think catching the OF is massively unlikely, so make sure of 3rd, win the cup, get the Euro dosh, come back even stromger next season and have a go at them.

12 minutes ago, Smithee said:

IIRC that's right, but he restrung them so the strings were the right way round

Yep, but he restrung them with his teeth.  While it was on fire.

9 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Yep, but he restrung them with his teeth.  While it was on fire.

My favourite Jimi story is that he would keep a bottle of LSD in the fridge. Everyone that visited had to take a drop, and he would take 2 :laugh2:

58 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

This on tv?

Celtic tv

Sky doing Aberdeen v Rangers tomorrow 

Edited by Mikey1874

56 minutes ago, Smithee said:

My favourite Jimi story is that he would keep a bottle of LSD in the fridge. Everyone that visited had to take a drop, and he would take 2 :laugh2:

Litre bottle probably!