Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

David Moyo on target again. Would love to see us make a move for him. 

Do you think he would get in the team ahead of Kevin Nisbet? 

10 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

I'd hate them to come back up with that crappy pitch

Certainly not in a rush to see them come back up. Not a bad away day, but a nothing club.

Boyces beard

Hobo's out in force tonight after making what can only be described as a few bang average signings, the lad Clarke might be half decent at right back(shite at centre half though) but Chris Cadden is decent going forward in that position so they aint really improving. The 348th McGinn brother will have to take a seat on the bench or play as a right sided centre half (which he is also shite at) and sloths wee brother who they signed from Celtic was bang average at best while on loan at the Pars and County. The other guy they paid 400k for has only ever played at a level on a par with the Scottish 1st division. These deluded muppets are creaming over these new players but the reality is that Boyle will go to Celtic if they want him and they will be worse than they are now which is no more that a mid table SPL team for sure. The  rice pudding guy they got from the states might not be to bad but if Boyle leaves i dont think he will be a like for like replacement.

Basically they will still be Hibs and will forever be in the Shadow of the Famous Heart of Midlothian football Club

HHGH

FTH

Edited by Boyces beard

Dunfermline onto another hiding, 2-0 down at Morton. 

Raith 1-0 up vs Inverness.

No goals for Killie, but they seem to be batter QoS.

Top of the table could look very interesting tonight.

Just now, Locky said:

Dunfermline onto another hiding, 2-0 down at Morton. 

Raith 1-0 up vs Inverness.

No goals for Killie, but they seem to be batter QoS.

Top of the table could look very interesting tonight.

killie now take the lead

I did think John Hughes would make a difference when he became Dunfermline manager 

They must be dreadful and not liking the towel flicks from big Yogi.

4 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Yogi on shuggly peg?

Would feel a bit sorry for him if so. There will be big pressure on him to stay up, but if they somehow don't I'd like to see them stick with Yogi and give him a chance to show what he can really do. Seems to keep taking these jobs that look doomed to fail and never gets a fair crack at it.

3 minutes ago, Locky said:

Would feel a bit sorry for him if so. There will be big pressure on him to stay up, but if they somehow don't I'd like to see them stick with Yogi and give him a chance to show what he can really do. Seems to keep taking these jobs that look doomed to fail and never gets a fair crack at it.

Not sure who is missing today for them but they need players in. Can Yogi pick them up after today will be the question for Pars chiefs.

Guest ToqueJambo
19 minutes ago, Australis said:

I did think John Hughes would make a difference when he became Dunfermline manager 

They must be dreadful and not liking the towel flicks from big Yogi.

Same. For all the fun we have with him he's a passionate football guy and not a bad manager. He should never be out of work when if there's a job going in the lower leagues.

9 minutes ago, Locky said:

Some results for Falkirk and Morton.

i heard earlier morton had not won at home all season, well until today

4 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

i heard earlier morton had not won at home all season, well until today

Dougie Imrie the Messiah.

6 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Same. For all the fun we have with him he's a passionate football guy and not a bad manager. He should never be out of work when if there's a job going in the lower leagues.

He IS a bad manager though.

Paul McGinn has been hit with a two-game SFA ban for blasting referee John Beaton as “inept” after last month's Premier Sports Cup Final defeat to Celtic.

1 minute ago, Turkishcap said:

2 game ban for telling truth, better saying nowt public as the beaks dont like it.

The truth hurts, is the phrase that springs to mind. Beaton is a cheat and gives the old firm decisions he doesn’t give other teams. The fact calling that out is being cracked down on rather than the fact our officials are pish is the easy option for the SFA. 

1 minute ago, Hearts007 said:

so McGinn and Porteous out off mhanks game.  could be interesting 🙂

They’d get emptied anyway I think. Hopefully they get totally demoralised now. 

Malinga the Swinga
7 minutes ago, Turkishcap said:

2 game ban for telling truth, better saying nowt public as the beaks dont like it.

Hibs had chance to have enquiry into way football was run in Scotland and chose to support Celtic in voting against it.

You reap what you sew.

I notice that the Jags goalie is left footed when kicking the ball but right handed when rolling the ball out to his team mates. 🤔

50 minutes ago, Canscot said:

I notice that the Jags goalie is left footed when kicking the ball but right handed when rolling the ball out to his team mates. 🤔

I did it the other way. Kicked with my right foot, threw with my left hand.

Malinga the Swinga

When you see the penalty we never got against Sevco when it was clear handball, and then see the penalty gifted on a plate to Kilmarnock, it highlights the utter shithousery if Scottish referees.

That decision tonight was an utter joke and was simply never a penalty.

10 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I did it the other way. Kicked with my right foot, threw with my left hand.

Just found it a bit strange. I suppose you do what comes most naturally but it is probably not the norm so to speak.