• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't Christmas eve it.  Big political issue going on here this morning made me completely forget that the cabbages were playing.  I now learn to my delight that having lost to the bottom side they've dropped out of the top 6.

I had been hearing just a few days ago that they were world beaters.

27 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Boyle red carded after the match finished

Doidge during it

Cheered me up. Good old Hibs.

Maroon Sailor
16 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Always said it. Hibs aren't a team, just random results. Zero form.

Boyle also red card after the game 😎

Prepared to see a few more red cards for them in the run up to the cup final

Dross bumping his gums straight after the semi win about easing their self inflicted fixture pile up

19 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I can't Christmas eve it.  Big political issue going on here this morning made me completely forget that the cabbages were playing.  I now learn to my delight that having lost to the bottom side they've dropped out of the top 6.

I had been hearing just a few days ago that they were world beaters.

And two superstars sent aff.

Jambo_jim2001

Am I happy????                                                 I'm feckin delerious ha ha ha ha ha ha ha     FTH.

9 hours ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Always said it. Hibs aren't a team, just random results. Zero form.

Boyle also red card after the game 😎

Just read the score, ho ho, 2 off.

5 league defeats in a row & their next fixture is away to St J, which I assume they will be without Boyle & doige for, followed by Rangers at home, who will no doubt be out for some revenge. 

Hopefully a miserable December for them all round. 

If Hibs do appeal one or both Red cards, and are successful in anyway with their appeals, then the game in this country is as straight as a £9 note.

Both Doige and Boyle deserved their Red cards, Dolge for violent conduct and Boyle for bang out of order dissent and being a petulant prick, as things didn't go his way. Tough shit say I.

You reap what you sow.

2 hours ago, allystrachan said:

5 league defeats in a row & their next fixture is away to St J, which I assume they will be without Boyle & doige for, followed by Rangers at home, who will no doubt be out for some revenge. 

Hopefully a miserable December for them all round. 

They could, actually, be bottom of the league come Christmas. Might start believing in Santa again, if this is the case. Hubz... the gift that keeps on giving. :rofl:

Ex member of the SaS
53 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

If Hibs do appeal one or both Red cards, and are successful in anyway with their appeals, then the game in this country is as straight as a £9 note.

Both Doige and Boyle deserved their Red cards, Dolge for violent conduct and Boyle for bang out of order dissent and being a petulant prick, as things didn't go his way. Tough shit say I.

You reap what you sow.

I didn't even realise they were playing! But you are correct, First card he maybe could have gotten away with it, if he hadn't lashed out with his foot after the initial contact, and the second was clear dissent and maybe even swearing at the ref. They will really struggle now and may even drop further down the league. Next two games, StJ and Sevco with two of their " star" players out! FTH. 

avhudtheteeshirt

The last piece of action on the BBC website, shows Doyle-Hayes attempting a Porteous special and luckily missing the player running through, or it could have been 3 red cards???

Over the ball with studs showing, straight red in my book!!!

33 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

I didn't even realise they were playing! But you are correct, First card he maybe could have gotten away with it, if he hadn't lashed out with his foot after the initial contact, and the second was clear dissent and maybe even swearing at the ref. They will really struggle now and may even drop further down the league. Next two games, StJ and Sevco with two of their " star" players out! FTH. 

The red was for the violent conduct of straightening his leg and driving his studs into the opponent. A stamp basically. No way thats overturned. Even McManus admitted it was a red after watching replays. Boyles defence was he was appraising the ref not speaking to him.

7 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

The last piece of action on the BBC website, shows Doyle-Hayes attempting a Porteous special and luckily missing the player running through, or it could have been 3 red cards???

Over the ball with studs showing, straight red in my book!!!

Was that when Clarke went through at the end. That would have been a leg breaker if he connected. Was very lucky the lad was too fast for his attempt

Some goal.

We had a hologram in goal, they appear to have an entire defence.

Listened to the game on the radio; County could have had 3, 4 or 5.

Ex member of the SaS

Just realised that they played the ones who were unfit when the game was scheduled. That was a huge advantage that should not have been allowed. Started in other threads this is something that must be addressed, as it's unfair to the opposition and unfair to the league, as they could have gotten a result that maybe they wouldn't have had, if the game was played when it should have been. Not that it did them any favours mind and now they are in deeper do do.

18 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Just realised that they played the ones who were unfit when the game was scheduled. That was a huge advantage that should not have been allowed. Started in other threads this is something that must be addressed, as it's unfair to the opposition and unfair to the league, as they could have gotten a result that maybe they wouldn't have had, if the game was played when it should have been. Not that it did them any favours mind and now they are in deeper do do.

Thats a difficult thing to do you either do a blanket ban or no ban on players who were unavailable. I don’t agree with banning players unless they would have been suspended but it depends on why the game is postponed. If its due to covid then maybe special rules , frozen , unplayable pitches or travel issues is a different thing. 

SectionDJambo
2 hours ago, sadj said:

The red was for the violent conduct of straightening his leg and driving his studs into the opponent. A stamp basically. No way thats overturned. Even McManus admitted it was a red after watching replays. Boyles defence was he was appraising the ref not speaking to him.

Making comments about the referee to someone else, but loud enough to make sure the referee heard him?

That's some defence to conjure up.

1 minute ago, SectionDJambo said:

Making comments about the referee to someone else, but loud enough to make sure the referee heard him?

🤣...especially with the finger pointing, bit of a giveaway. Fud.

FTH

2 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Like the old one. "Sir,if I called you  a ***** what would you do?) I'd charge you for insubordination.  " what if I thought you're a ***** sir?" Well that's your opinion,nothing I can do about your thoughts. "Okay everyone, listen in, I think he's a *****"

Type scenario

3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Full highlights 

Thanks for posting the highlights. 

Good luck luck appealing both reds you ****ing clowns.    You will need it. 

FTH

Салатные палочки

Clydebank and Auchinleck both win against league teams in the Scottish. Auchinleck putting Hamilton out particularly pleasing.

Just now, Salad Fingers said:

Clydebank and Auchinleck both win against league teams in the Scottish. Auchinleck putting Hamilton out particularly pleasing.

Hamilton going out is fantastic. Another nail and all that.

10 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

banks o'dee as well, they dumped out east fife

Салатные палочки
1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

banks o'dee as well, they dumped out east fife

I never noticed that one. Fair play to them. 

Typical BBC.

They're showing St Johnstone v Hibernian from ... wait for it ... 'MacDermott Park' ... I kid you not.

Numpties ... 😁

8 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Typical BBC.

They're showing St Johnstone v Hibernian from ... wait for it ... 'MacDermott Park' ... I kid you not.

Numpties ... 😁

I also notice from the BBC Scotland website that Alloa were allowed two shots at getting through yesterday, getting ties against Bonnyrigg and Gala. 

9687F72D-F777-46BC-9B70-4B0941FB9E8F.png

9 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Arfield booked for goal celebration 🤣

Seemed harsh

They were in the crowd,  I can see on replay. 

3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Ffs game over already

Yep ☺. I had them to win 0-1 😠

Two good finishes.    Livi' are beatable that's clear to me. 

2 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Livi 1-2 Rangers

awful defending from rangers, simple ball over the top, lack of attcking it, stirker gets a shot off mcgregor saves it but pushes it back into the middle and livi boy sticks it away. if we conceded that i would be raging