• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Forever Hearts
40 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I’ve been involved in business for a long time. Surely one of the first rules is not to rely on just a couple of your customers for survival (in this instance, relying on the old firm). There’s also the very obvious issue of these clubs being in the old firm’s pockets. 

Out of curiosity, why the determination to defend clubs offering the old firm a further advantage? Do you like Rangers and Celtic running Scottish football?

I live in the real world. Callum Davidson won two cups last year with players bought from a limited budget. Do you think he would've won those trophies playing in front of three men and a dog when the Old Firm were in town and gate receipts of 30 pence? Like it or not, they put money into St Johnstone's coffers and they maximise it to their benefit.  

7 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I live in the real world. Callum Davidson won two cups last year with players bought from a limited budget. Do you think he would've won those trophies playing in front of three men and a dog when the Old Firm were in town and gate receipts of 30 pence? Like it or not, they put money into St Johnstone's coffers and they maximise it to their benefit.  

I live in the real world as well. There are bad businesses with bad business models in the real world. Businesses who actually cause harm to the industries they are in by their actions. 

You are isolating st Johnstone in this argument because of their brief success. The long term harm all of these clubs are doing to the game up here in helping the old firm is the real crux of the argument. Not that they used their old firm dough for a bit of short term gain. 

Again, quite why you, a hearts fan, are so determined to defend them is quite odd. 

Edited by GinRummy

Forever Hearts
7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I live in the real world as well. There are bad businesses with bad business models in the real world. Businesses who actually cause harm to the industries they are in by their actions. 

You are isolating st Johnstone in this argument because of their brief success. The long term harm all of these clubs are doing to the game up here in helping the old firm is the real crux of the argument. Not that they used their old firm dough for a bit of short term gain. 

Again, quite why you, a hearts fan, are so determined to defend them is quite odd. 

And why you are so keen to slate a small club maximising their income is odd too. 

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

And why you are so keen to slate a small club maximising their income is odd too. 

It’s not though. I’ve explained it really clearly. Clubs maximising the advantage of the old firm is damaging to the game. I don’t think I can make it any clearer but I’m happy to try if you still don’t understand. 

7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It’s not though. I’ve explained it really clearly. Clubs maximising the advantage of the old firm is damaging to the game. I don’t think I can make it any clearer but I’m happy to try if you still don’t understand. 

😂 wasting your breath mate!

Салатные палочки

Well that's that then. United all over the place at the back. Hobos are pretty dangerous on the attack.

Салатные палочки
Just now, Robbies Tackle said:

FFS them at Hampden again it seems and this time with fans.

Helps when they never seem to draw the OF in the early rounds. 

Forever Hearts
11 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It appears it's you that doesn't understand. They don’t have the fans to fill their own ground so in order to maximise their limited income they sell tickets to away fans.

This allows them to keep their head above water (like many other Scottish clubs) and means they can buy a better standard of player. 

If you can't grasp that then too bad. It's reality.

Just now, Salad Fingers said:

Probably avoid them both in the semi as well although st. Johnstone are their bogey team 

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Let's hope they get St Johnstone.

2 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Both true.  We shouldn't have been playing the OF early either though. 

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

It appears it's you that doesn't understand. They don’t have the fans to fill their own ground so in order to maximise their limited income they sell tickets to away fans.

This allows them to keep their head above water (like many other Scottish clubs) and means they can buy a better standard of player. 

If you can't grasp that then too bad. It's reality.

I understand that perfectly well. What is it about my posts that make you think I don’t? I’ve pointed out the advantage their policy gives to the old firm which you’ve ignored so I can only assume you favour clubs helping give the old firm even more advantages in the game. 

Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

This has never been a 2-0 game,Hibs have been woefull but took their chances.

Dundee Utd create sod all.  Just let them play and hit them on the break. 

Leveins Battalion
3 minutes ago, Barack said:

2 nil down, with these stats? **** me. Where can I watch this tense fixture?!😄

Screenshot_20210923-203006_BBC Sport.jpg

Similar to our stats v them 😂😂

Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

Similar to our stats v them 😂😂

So not better then ? You said “more of a game”. The same isn’t generally considered as more. 

7 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Never a penalty as Collum strikes for Hibs

A joke and a guess from Collum

A shocking decision.

Ref needs pulled for that big style.

2 minutes ago, Gambo said:

A shocking decision.

Ref needs pulled for that big style.

Ducking insane wasnt it. 😒 , it was a beautiful graceful dive from McGinn. Collum giving thats up there as one of his worst ever it was that bad.

Forever Hearts
12 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I understand that perfectly well. What is it about my posts that make you think I don’t? I’ve pointed out the advantage their policy gives to the old firm which you’ve ignored so I can only assume you favour clubs helping give the old firm even more advantages in the game. 

If they were giving three stands to Hearts you wouldn't care less. 

Leveins Battalion
8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

So not better then ? You said “more of a game”. The same isn’t generally considered as more. 

Have a night off min 😂

8 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Hibs are the 4th best team in the country so it's not really a shock that they are beating a team that will be bottom six.

0-3 already. We were 0-1 up at HT through a Boyce pen rebound.

If only we could take our chances, we would be scoring way more because we've had loads of chances this season. Hopefully we can find the target on Saturday, going for a 3-0 win.