• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Mind they tried to make out McPake was a wanted man in the summer 🤣🤣

He'll be wishing he had taken the job at MK Dons (if he was ever offered it)

Under the floodlight
4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Mind they tried to make out McPake was a wanted man in the summer 🤣🤣

Even his ma didn't want him, she put a pork chop round his neck so as the dog would play with him.

23 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

Nice to see LG get off the mark in a dark blue strip with a neat side foot:pleased:

Not nearly as good as when he pinged a smoke bomb into the St J fans with his left...

Should get the jail I reckon.

FTH

5 minutes ago, Longbaws said:

Not nearly as good as when he pinged a smoke bomb into the St J fans with his left...

Should get the jail I reckon.

FTH

Jeezo, what a clown. It will be interesting how this is viewed by the relevant authorities, SFA & Police Scotland!

I had not opened the post you refer to prior to my posting my own.

Might be a chance for JC to get back into the frame for a place in their match day squad as he was posted missing tonight.

Bye, bye,  Dundee come the end of the season I hope with trips to Ayr, Greenock back on their radar.

2 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

Well done St Johnstone fans. I hope it’s poisonous when he comes to Tynie. 

Wee ***** kicking the flare. He will be the victim no doubt and it will be deemed the ST J fans should not of brought the flare into the stadium and again the thumb will get let off with his stupidity once again.  

Dundee look terrible I thought they would have a good go and get a few wins by now. I hope they go right back down. 

Glad Rangers won last night and hopefully Dundee Utd will do likewise tonight.

St. Johnstone bailed us out of a catastrophic Hibs double last season but we can't rely on that to hold indefinitely. 

Still miffed that we didn't avoid Celtic in the last 16 and at last season's abysmal capitulations. Neilson has to be looking to get to us to the sharp end of the Scottish Cup this season. 

Sportsound only for me tonight and I'm disappointed, but not at all surprised, that Celtic v. Raith is the commentary game. United v. Hibs is clearly the more attractive and, in all likelihood, competitive tie but no...Pat Bonnar and Liam McLeod soiling themselves over Celtic it is.

Celtic 4 Raith 0

United 1 Hibs 2, I fear.

ABHibs and FTHibs.

Edited by martoon

5 minutes ago, martoon said:

St. Johnstone bailed us out of a catastrophic Hibs double last season but we can't rely on that to hold indefinitely. 

Still miffed that we didn't avoid Celtic in the last 16 and at last season's abysmal capitulations. Neilson has to be looking to get to us to the sharp end of the Scottish Cup this season. 

Sportsound only for me tonight and I'm disappointed, but not at all surprised, that Celtic v. Raith is the commentary game. United v. Hibs is clearly the more attractive and, in all likelihood, competitive tie but no...Pat Bonnar and Liam McLeod soiling themselves over Celtic it is.

Celtic 4 Raith 0

United 1 Hibs 2, I fear.

ABHibs and FTHibs.

Cmon... be fair, septic are nearer the top of the league above the hobos and... oh wait a mintue. 🤐

3 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Cmon... be fair, septic are nearer the top of the league above the hobos and... oh wait a mintue. 🤐

Aye.

Did occur to me whilst posting. 

Probably be ET and penalties at Parkheid and United 5 Hibs 0. 🙏

7 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Wee ***** kicking the flare. He will be the victim no doubt and it will be deemed the ST J fans should not of brought the flare into the stadium and again the thumb will get let off with his stupidity once again.  

Dundee look terrible I thought they would have a good go and get a few wins by now. I hope they go right back down. 

Maybe he thought he was kicking it into the Rangers end? 🤷‍♂️... you know how St Johnstone like to sell all their ticket allocation to the uglies?

23 minutes ago, martoon said:

Aye.

Did occur to me whilst posting. 

Probably be ET and penalties at Parkheid and United 5 Hibs 0. 🙏

Sweet 👌

38 minutes ago, martoon said:

Celtic 4 Raith 0

United 1 Hibs 2, I fear.

ABHibs and FTHibs.

I thought the tayside derby was the better game to cover last night but it was on premier sports so they had to do the hibs game. 

Wonder if it's the same for tonight. 

Dodgy stream to watch hibs hopefully suffer 

Just now, Auldbenches said:

I thought the tayside derby was the better game to cover last night but it was on premier sports so they had to do the hibs game. 

Wonder if it's the same for tonight. 

Dodgy stream to watch hibs hopefully suffer 

Both games on Premier Sports. We'll be able to get streams from http://www.hesgoal.com/

Forever Hearts
36 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Maybe he thought he was kicking it into the Rangers end? 🤷‍♂️... you know how St Johnstone like to sell all their ticket allocation to the uglies?

And quite right too. It would be financial suicide for clubs like St Johnstone to have empty seats when they could be filled and give them some much needed income. 

Bazzas right boot
20 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Epic by St Johnstone if they do it. 

They must see Hampden as second home. 

I hope St Johnstone get relegated. 

The love in they get from the media and most fans from other clubs annoys me now. 

Shite team, hope they get relegated and disappear for a decade. 

1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

And quite right too. It would be financial suicide for clubs like St Johnstone to have empty seats when they could be filled and give them some much needed income. 

**** that. It should be stamped out. It’s a never ending old firm jerk fest and in effect an extra home game for them. All these shitty little clubs should be ashamed of themselves relying on the old firm for their survival. 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

**** that. It should be stamped out. It’s a never ending old firm jerk fest and in effect an extra home game for them. All these shitty little clubs should be ashamed of themselves relying on the old firm for their survival. 

For me it’s them calling themselves ‘professional’… wtf is professional about financially relying on a ground 3/4 full of AWAY fans! If it’s within the rules then crack on… but don’t tell me it’s not unprofessional, tinpot, pathetic, embarrassing, amateurish. No wonder Scottish football gets slagged rotten!

5 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

For me it’s them calling themselves ‘professional’… wtf is professional about financially relying on a ground 3/4 full of AWAY fans! If it’s within the rules then crack on… but don’t tell me it’s not unprofessional, tinpot, pathetic, embarrassing, amateurish. No wonder Scottish football gets slagged rotten!

You won’t see me defending these ****ing tramps kowtowing to the old firm either. The last thing those pair need is yet another advantage among the many advantages they already have. **** st Mirren, st Johnstone, Motherwell and the rest. 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

You won’t see me defending these ****ing tramps kowtowing to the old firm either. The last thing those pair need is yet another advantage among the many advantages they already have. **** st Mirren, st Johnstone, Motherwell and the rest. 

Yep. It’s also another reason why nothing changes in our game. The uglies just get stronger thanks to these teams. It’s why these tramps never vote against them or want to ‘rock the boat’… desperate for  OF pound. Tinpot. 

Forever Hearts
22 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

It's called reality, St Johnstone can't magically pull fans out of thin air.  It's a good job you're not their Chairman or they would've went bust years ago. 

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

It's called reality, St Johnstone can't magically pull fans out of thin air.  It's a good job you're not their Chairman or they would've went bust years ago. 

Then they should accept their situation and cut their cloth accordingly instead of going against what football is supposed to be all about. 

Edited by ToqueJambo

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Then they should accept their situation and cut their cloth accordingly instead of going against what football is supposed to be all about. 

Excellent post. I knew we’d agree on something eventually 😀

4 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Aye, so let’s all sell out to the uglies. Maybe they shouldn’t have such a ‘big’ ground/capacity, maybe they should be semi-professional? As Toque says, maybe they should cut their cloth accordingly and live within their means instead of whoring themselves to the old firm. Devaluing our game further. 

8 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

This 100% 👍

Forever Hearts
34 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

They're maximising their income. I take it you're not involved in business? 

Forever Hearts
31 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Aye, so let’s all sell out to the uglies. Maybe they shouldn’t have such a ‘big’ ground/capacity, maybe they should be semi-professional? As Toque says, maybe they should cut their cloth accordingly and live within their means instead of whoring themselves to the old firm. Devaluing our game further. 

Their ground is 30 years old and they were getting bigger crowds back then. 

1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

They're maximising their income. I take it you're not involved in business? 

I’ve been involved in business for a long time. Surely one of the first rules is not to rely on just a couple of your customers for survival (in this instance, relying on the old firm). There’s also the very obvious issue of these clubs being in the old firm’s pockets. 

Out of curiosity, why the determination to defend clubs offering the old firm a further advantage? Do you like Rangers and Celtic running Scottish football?

scott herbertson
43 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

I can see why you are saying this - I hate the thought of the Old Firm's dominance being aided in this way.

However if I was  St Johnstone fan I would be looking at those trophies they have just won. If they did what you say they could kiss goodbye to ever winning anything like that ever again. It would be noble but self defeating

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Sickening. 

15 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

15 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

I can see why you are saying this - I hate the thought of the Old Firm's dominance being aided in this way.

However if I was  St Johnstone fan I would be looking at those trophies they have just won. If they did what you say they could kiss goodbye to ever winning anything like that ever again. It would be noble but self defeating

Here’s the thing though … as you say they won both cups last season. That was phenomenal for a team outside the OF. If there was ever a reason for their fans to return (and a lot of them did for their European games)… where the feck are they when the uglies come to town!?  
I struggle to consider these teams ‘professional’ when the RELY on the OF pound. How can a team be viewed as professional when their finances depend on a rival team(s)? It’s one of the reasons the uglies dominate everything ‘Scottish football’… whether the St Js/Livis or whoever, rely on the money or not, they are a part of Scottish footballs problem. They are helping the old firms dominance of our game. 

Edited by Rogue Daddy

1 minute ago, Hearts007 said:

keeper beaten at that angle   :facepalm:

Couldnt even tell hibs had scored by the United commentators their tone hasnt changed at any point so far