• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saint Jambo
42 minutes ago, PortyJambo said:

Dunfermline-Raith off on Friday, after Dunfermline have a positive Covid case.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56271071

Does anyone know why there weren't more games played this midweek? With everyone having played by 5pm last Saturday, surely other games could be have been played on Tuesday, even with Dunfermline v Raith on Friday evening. Playing Tuesday evening/ Friday evening clearly gives a longer break than playing Wednesday evening/ Saturday afternoon.

The new cup dates is going to result in more postponed Championship games. Surely with so much uncertainty the aim should be to get as many games as possible played at every opportunity.

Rogue Daddy
5 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Does anyone know why there weren't more games played this midweek? With everyone having played by 5pm last Saturday, surely other games could be have been played on Tuesday, even with Dunfermline v Raith on Friday evening. Playing Tuesday evening/ Friday evening clearly gives a longer break than playing Wednesday evening/ Saturday afternoon.

The new cup dates is going to result in more postponed Championship games. Surely with so much uncertainty the aim should be to get as many games as possible played at every opportunity.

I now what you mean.... everyone seems to be 2 or 3 games behind us!

3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Hamilton leading St Johnstone.

Killie now bottom 🤣

Would rather it was Ross County bottom of the heap.

Steven Gerrard sent off by Beaton just now... 

😂 😂 

Morelos booked for diving.   Gerrard confronted him at half time.   Got same treatment as Robbie.   Told to go away, booked, complained, got a second yellow. 

Edited by HMFC01

2 minutes ago, S Form said:

Would rather it was Ross County bottom of the heap.

Think we all would.

Killie need to get their act together fast though as they've also played a game more than both Hamilton and County.

Can't stand Tommy Wright though so that would be good. 😁

1 minute ago, HMFC01 said:

😂 😂 

He hardly done anything wrong. 

Harry Potter
2 minutes ago, theshed said:

He hardly done anything wrong. 

never a sending aff, deffo a penalty.Kris Boyd seethin at the ref, beaton the clown again.

Edited by Harry Potter

6 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

never a sending aff, deffo a penalty.Kris Boyd seethin at the ref, beaton the clown again.

240d22bf3aeda750fca5c00d2dfbf72a.jpg

OmiyaHearts

But I thought everyone on here said Beaton is a hun?

Edited by OmiyaHearts

17 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

😂 😂 

Morelos booked for diving.   Gerrard confronted him at half time.   Got same treatment as Robbie.   Told to go away, booked, complained, got a second yellow. 

Banned for title winning game at Celtic Park?

Though maybe get considered for good behaviour.

20 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Think we all would.

Killie need to get their act together fast though as they've also played a game more than both Hamilton and County.

Can't stand Tommy Wright though so that would be good. 😁

Agreed. Wright is a shite.

2 minutes ago, graygo said:

What's the fireworks all about? Got the sound down.

55th minute, 55th title?

Surely not.

They should have done it at the start of the match.

Edited by graygo

indianajones

55th minute, 55th title?

Surely not.

I think you are right. Had the same thought when looking at the time. 

Shanks said no

55th minute, 55th title?

Surely not.

What I'm hearing from Sevco son in law

Shanks said no

Reminded me of when we lived in Bathgate. Stayed at the old Academy which is above the town, we would open the windows and listen when the game kicked off. Normally heard the first sirens in the first half.

On the very odd occasion things go against the arse cheeks its always amusing. They’re always so bemused because it almost never happens.

Get that round you Stevie ya greeting faced bellend. 

allystrachan

Shit teams like Hamilton & Ross county start winning when things get to the nitty gritty. They know how to scrap & survive. I wonder if Killie can get going again & avoid the drop.

Tommy Brown
3 minutes ago, allystrachan said:

Shit teams like Hamilton & Ross county start winning when things get to the nitty gritty. They know how to scrap & survive. I wonder if Killie can get going again & avoid the drop.

Was just thinking about talking to Killie fans a few years back when they may have been sitting 2nd. They were genuine older guys.

Told them to enjoy the ride as long as Clarke was in charge.

alwaysthereinspirit

I’m assuming that Livingston are a nasty bunch of dirty bar stewards going by the number of cards they’ve received.

Newco on the other hand are just a well coached  group of professional footballers.

25 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The Gerrard bookings

Kind of get why he got the yellow, maybe even a straight red, but can't see why he got 2 yellows.

2 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Pars v Rat Rovers postponed due to positive covid test at Dunfermline 

Belter. 

Kind of get why he got the yellow, maybe even a straight red, but can't see why he got 2 yellows.

Ref expects you to shut up after you've been booked. Or what Beaton expects.

OmiyaHearts

What a season Callchan is having. 10 goals in 25 games I think?

I'd take half a Ross Callachan in our team just now.

OmiyaHearts
13 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

I’m assuming that Livingston are a nasty bunch of dirty bar stewards going by the number of cards they’ve received.

Newco on the other hand are just a well coached  group of professional footballers.

Rangers finished about 70% possession, you don't need to tackle when you have the ball. 

Rangers only team trying to play football, if Livingston had gave half the effort they did tonight against Rangers, they would've been more than a match for St Johnstone their on Sunday. 

I'd be pissed if i was a livi supporter. 

3 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Rangers finished about 70% possession, you don't need to tackle when you have the ball. 

And you don't want to risk anything on that pitch.

Harry Potter
41 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Rangers only team trying to play football, if Livingston had gave half the effort they did tonight against Rangers, they would've been more than a match for St Johnstone their on Sunday. 

Livi only play well against us😮did you watch them on sunday, garbage, another tinpot club.

55 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

If I was a livi fan I’d be starting to wonder if Martindale is any good as a manager, time will tell I suppose.

24 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Livi only play well against us😮did you watch them on sunday, garbage, another tinpot club.

Yeah i can't understand why their manager had Bartley playing out on the left, the only reason i can understand is he tried to stop Conway for St Johnstone, but Bartley got torn a new one. 

Which sums up Scottish football. 

Livi could've had a go what did they have to lose? 😂

Edited by Bongo 1874

4 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

If I was a livi fan I’d be starting to wonder if Martindale is any good as a manager, time will tell I suppose.

Yeah 👍

2 hours ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

You're pretty much spot on with that.

Byyy The Light
1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

Don’t think he’ll last long

5 hours ago, graygo said:

You mean the vicious demeanour by pointing and saying you're bang out of order to the referee in front of the referee's colleagues, whilst only half way through the match.   I mean that's got to sting abit for anyone.   I could imagine myself sending him off.    I wasn't sure why he got a second yellow either but I think it must have been another throw away comment like useless so and so.   Or just repeated his bang out of order comment.   I couldn't hear it though.   I'm going back in for another listen.  Just for kicks. ☺ 

Edited by HMFC01