• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

🤣🤣🤣

Shame it means County are off the bottom but still... :pleasing:

Andy Walker "this is a total embarrassment for Celtic" 🤣😂😭

On a separate note. Did anyone see the size of Richard Brittain the County assistant? He only stopped playing a few years ago. He’s the size of a ***ing hoose!

2 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

I actually think if Killie went down they would go into administration. Not great financially.

Oh, shame.  😁

Tbh I've never really been bothered about Killie but now they've got Tommy Wright it would be absolutely delicious if they went down.

Under the floodlight
1 minute ago, DS98 said:

On a separate note. Did anyone see the size of Richard Brittain the County assistant? He only stopped playing a few years ago. He’s the size of a ***ing hoose!

They have a nice Thai restaurant in Dingwall apparently.

I think Rangers will drop points, possibly draws, through playing in Europe, with the adversity that fixture congestion bestows. 

Not that I'm rubbing it in celtics face they are out of Europe and out of luck. 

:Aye: :rofl:

4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Don't we all? 🙂

I thought I did but the way he's masterminded screwing up 10 in a row means I'm warming to him. Won't last 😂

Just now, Mister T said:

I thought I did but the way he's masterminded screwing up 10 in a row means I'm warming to him. Won't last 😂

😁👍

28 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

not sure they fancy given them a guard of honour either 😂

Still to play each other twice so might have to be two guards of honour 😂😂

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

7 points needed from 9.

3rd game up...oh, the narrative arc is strong in this one.

Nightmare scenario for Celtic. At least there are no fans...

I saw a few of them creaming themselves half time on Thursday still saying they could still do it. 

Hard to know what they do now. They've had their protests. 

4 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

I think Rangers will drop points, possibly draws, through playing in Europe, with the adversity that fixture congestion bestows. 

Not that I'm rubbing it in celtics face they are out of Europe and out of luck. 

:Aye: :rofl:

If rangers win the league in next few weeks then they’d have the luxury of playing youngsters in league games and keeping big players for midweek games in Europe  

6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I saw a few of them creaming themselves half time on Thursday still saying they could still do it. 

Hard to know what they do now. They've had their protests. 

I said the other day I hope Celtic could get a bit closer to rangers just to get their fans hopes up again only to lose it by a few points 

5 minutes ago, Barack said:

A lot of hyperventilating Celtic fans' on the club Twitter page right now. Sack Lennon, and all sorts of colourful adjectives.

That's my Sunday night sorted 👍

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Just makes our demotion even harder to take, when you see Ross County taking points of celtic, no way would we have been relegated. 

😭😂 too cryptic

6 minutes ago, Barack said:

A lot of hyperventilating Celtic fans' on the club Twitter page right now. Sack Lennon, and all sorts of colourful adjectives.

How the hell he has survived until now is beyond belief. 

Maybe can't afford to pay him off and he will never quit the club he supposedly loves 😏

1 minute ago, assessor said:

Listening on Radio just now, never mentioned County at all, all about Celtic , shocking

It should be about County because they were going down. Got a chance now. 

3 minutes ago, assessor said:

Listening on Radio just now, never mentioned County at all, all about Celtic , shocking

Pumped them out the league cup too.

Just BBC Glesga doing what they do. 

1 hour ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Celtic :rofl:

I actually think if Killie went down they would go into administration. Not great financially.

And the downside is...?

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

For someone supposed to be laughing, he looks like an awfy angry bloke. Remeniscent of certain pubs in the Gallowgate.

Edited by Wee Mikey

1 hour ago, JDK2020 said:

And the downside is...?

This is what I don’t get with the whole shambles last year. Everyone of those clubs could have basically saved themselves any risk by stopping demotion last year and asking for reconstruction. Instead they have put themselves at financial risk by hoping they dont get relegated this year. 

29 minutes ago, sadj said:

This is what I don’t get with the whole shambles last year. Everyone of those clubs could have basically saved themselves any risk by stopping demotion last year and asking for reconstruction. Instead they have put themselves at financial risk by hoping they dont get relegated this year. 

Short-sightedness?

Promises made in return for favourable votes?

Who knows but I find it nigh on impossible to sympathise with the plight of any of them.

1 minute ago, JDK2020 said:

Short-sightedness?

Promises made in return for favourable votes?

Who knows but I find it nigh on impossible to sympathise with the plight of any of them.

Agreed 

7 hours ago, sadj said:

Kilmarnock are one of those clubs a couple of bad decisions from relegation and reconstruction would not have stopped that.  Hope they go down and suffer horribly. 

Edited by Nookie Bear

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Kilmarnock are one of those clubs a couple of bad decisions from relegation and reconstruction would not have stopped that.  Hope they go down and suffer horribly. 

Indeed they are but all of them should have considered that as theres prob 5/6 of them in that division. As you say whoever goes down deserves what they get

Edited by sadj

SectionDJambo
2 hours ago, sprinbox98 said:

Does second place in the league this year get into the champions league qualifying?

or does that kick in next year?

It kicks in for the start of next season. Also a possibility of automatic group stage qualification, seemingly due to Rangers' current European run.

26 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Dundee v Ayr postponed tonight.

they’ve got some backlog now. 

They have big problems with their drainage. there has been a little bit of rain here in dundee today but if that's what makes their pitch unplayable they will be playIng until july

Edited by Blackshades