*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

7 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Missed that, decided picking up my dogs leavings was a better use of my time 💩💩

🤣 Should collect it and send it to Surherland. Mine everytime shes done one its been frozen before it hit the ground...perfect for boxing up and hiding the smell til it is on its way to him...

7 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Idiots. The bbc might not pay much compared to sky or BT but surely they can do better than the folk they have for championship games. 

Yeah it was uncomfy it was as if he expected him to say yes we will win the league Hearts are shit. When he didn’t it just did not compute in his head. 

Edited by sadj

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lord Beni of Gorgie
15 minutes ago, sadj said:

🤣 Should collect it and send it to Surherland. Mine everytime shes done one its been frozen before it hit the ground...perfect for boxing up and hiding the smell til it is on its way to him...

Yeah it was uncomfy it was as if he expected him to say yes we will win the league Hearts are shit. When he didn’t it just did not compute in his head. 

Sutherland embarrassing himself again?

What a cockwomble that tube is 

Just now, Maroon Sailor said:

Morton are absolute chronic. How did we only beat them 2-0 ?

Dunfermline are just as bad. If our attitude had been anywhere near what it should have been in the first half at EEN we'd have beaten them easily...same with the recent Dundee game. 

Maroon Sailor
Just now, neilnunb said:

Dunfermline are just as bad. If our attitude had been anywhere near what it should have been in the first half at EEN we'd have beaten them easily...same with the recent Dundee game. 

Don't think the pars keeper has touched the ball !

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Steven Whittaker man of the match despite doing nothing. Barely involved. 

In other words, Billy Dodds doesn't have a clue who any of the other players are 😁

Just now, j1964m said:

Just need Dundee to draw or get beat tomorrow and us to win 

Aye hoping ayr can scrape a point. Dundee aren’t great. 

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Aye hoping ayr can scrape a point. Dundee aren’t great. 

They just beat us quite convincingly!!! 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Billy Hoyle said:

Drew with Bonnyrigg last week. Dynamics of football are very different when you are expected to make the running and break teams down 

24 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Morton are absolute chronic. How did we only beat them 2-0 ?

Their goalie had four good saves and they never wavered from eight men back in defence, even when losing.

HillmanHearts
16 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Steven Whittaker man of the match despite doing nothing. Barely involved. 

Yeah that was my thoughts.

He fouled a guy early doors then I never noticed him again.

Quite embarrassing from Dodds.

We pay his wages for that btw !!

10 minutes ago, HillmanHearts said:

Na he turned inside and played a poor ball across the width of the pitch late in the second half That bobbled its way to the man. That was great vision and play from Whittaker 👍🏻

20 minutes ago, Billy Hoyle said:

18 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Drew with Bonnyrigg last week. Dynamics of football are very different when you are expected to make the running and break teams down 

They beat is quite convincingly? They beat us cause we didnt turn up for 50mins and we spurned about 4 clear cut chances. Same as at Dunfermline. Stop getting your knickers in a twist. We didn’t take our chances and got what we deserved for not doing so and only playing for part of the game.

They were very lucky against Bonnyrigg last week to get to Extra Time but thats football , They had to make the play v Bonnyrigg and it was a cup game. Every game against us this season is a cup game for the teams in the division. Thats why we need to be at the races 

HillmanHearts
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Na he turned inside and played a poor ball across the width of the pitch late in the second half That bobbled its way to the man. That was great vision and play from Whittaker 👍🏻

Ha.

Sorry I missed that.😊

Thought the lad Nesbitt had a spell of 15 mins early second half when he looked really decent. But then disappeared again.

Good technical bright wee player but not enough heart to push himself to the next level.

Just now, HillmanHearts said:

Ha.

Sorry I missed that.😊

Thought the lad Nesbitt had a spell of 15 mins early second half when he looked really decent. But then disappeared again.

Good technical bright wee player but not enough heart to push himself to the next level.

Would agree with that. It is difficult when you are a young midfield player to impose yourself all the way through a game esp on a heavy pitch like that. Def wouldn’t swap him for Irving who will be a far better player by 23. 

14 minutes ago, sadj said:

They beat is quite convincingly? They beat us cause we didnt turn up for 50mins and we spurned about 4 clear cut chances. Same as at Dunfermline. Stop getting your knickers in a twist. We didn’t take our chances and got what we deserved for not doing so and only playing for part of the game.

They were very lucky against Bonnyrigg last week to get to Extra Time but thats football , They had to make the play v Bonnyrigg and it was a cup game. Every game against us this season is a cup game for the teams in the division. Thats why we need to be at the races 

So basically you give no credit whatsoever to Dundee or Dunfermline for beating us?? 
For being at the races as you call it right from the start in games which we were not. They deserve credit I would say. 
We were pish in both games but the way other teams played contributed to us not playing well. 
Certainly against Dunfermline. We had a few chances yes but they could have easy scored 5 that night too. 
I do agree with you that we need to be at it from the start away from home. Been saying it all season and I don’t think we have started any away game well barring East Fife in the cup and even then we scraped it. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Billy Hoyle said:

We also hammered them and if we win Tommorrow are 8 ahead of them. 

Calm down to a panic. 

J.T.F.Robertson
2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

We also hammered them and if we win Tommorrow are 8 ahead of them. 

Calm down to a panic. 

Don't think that's his point. With the correct application we should be hammering the shite we're up against in this "competition", home or away.

Either we don't have that necessary app or the players we have are even worse than the dross (nae offence) they're up against.

I'm undecided.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Don't think that's his point. With the correct application we should be hammering the shite we're up against in this "competition", home or away.

Either we don't have that necessary app or the players we have are even worse than the dross (nae offence) they're up against.

I'm undecided.

We're not going to beat everyone and when we do win it won't always be by a few goals. No club does that, not even clubs with way more resources than everyone else. Once you accept that, watching the football is much less stressful. We'll lose a few, win a few unconvincingly and dish out a few hammerings. Basically the story of the first 10 games is likely to also be the story of the next ten, hopefully meaning by the time we've played 20 we'll be at least 8pts clear. With Ginnelly back and Mackay-Steven in though I'd expect us to be consistently much more dangerous going forward.

10 hours ago, Billy Hoyle said:

Luckily each match starts at 0-0 and the fact they beat us doesn’t mean they will beat everyone in the league. 

!

10 hours ago, HillmanHearts said:

Dodds is a moron. He’s just too stupid to be on the telly or the wireless.

11 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

Scumdee game off

Dundee want another vote.

But seems Ayr refused request for later kick off.

Edited by Mikey1874

16 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Dundee want another vote.

But seems Ayr refused request for later kick off.

tremendous stuff. 2 arsehole clubs but pleasing to see Dundee’s request booted 🤣🤣

Currently watch the mhanks vs Livi on hesgoal.  Bright start by Livingston in fairness. They play again at the Tony Macaroni in midweek. Would love it if Livi get points from these games.

Ross County 2 up against Aberdeen. I assume Ross County aren't doing PPV as it's the Aberdeen commentary on the stream on IPTV. 

Got Hibs vs Killie on TV as well but the game is rank rotten. 2 pish teams.

The Mighty Thor
4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Some humping for the sheep 🤣🤣🤣

Dropped points for Celtic 👌

3 points for the famous, not a bad day all round 👍