*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

Weakened Offender
1 minute ago, been here before said:

He's a prowd Leefer fae Leef wurkin class laddie fae Leef wi a right good wurkin class saying see ye behind the goals which is a Leef sayin what means see ye later prowd and wurkin class.

Says big wurds like d-e-d-i-c-a-t-i-o-n slowly fur emphasis to his boiz, wurkin class boiz. A right good humble groop ae boiz, prowd boiz fae Leef, prowd Leefers, prowd wurkin class humble Leef boiz.

Yogi......is that you? 😬😀

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

Fair enough.  I always assumed that, as a Leith man, he was a Hibby. 

Hibs fans would have you believe he's one of their own, bit like Sauzee couldn't wait to leave the place.

8 minutes ago, been here before said:

He's a prowd Leefer fae Leef wurkin class laddie fae Leef wi a right good wurkin class saying see ye behind the goals which is a Leef sayin what means see ye later prowd and wurkin class.

Says big wurds like d-e-d-i-c-a-t-i-o-n slowly fur emphasis to his boiz, wurkin class boiz. A right good humble groop ae boiz, prowd boiz fae Leef, prowd Leefers, prowd wurkin class humble Leef boiz.

:rofl:

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

Hes actually a big Celtuck man, he's not that keen on Hubz really.

Ftfy; to the way Yogi would say it. 😊

been here before
4 minutes ago, martoon said:

Ftfy; to the way Yogi would say it. 😊

Gid, gid, effurt. If ye gie a hundrud un ten prcent ye kin be prowd, prowd and humbul and d-e-d-i-c-a-t-e-d enough to stay prowd o a gid, gid effurt. Cannae ask any mare o the boiz, the prowd boiz, the prowd wurkin class boiz, a great bunch o humbul boiz. Ye showed us the effurt and thats aw ye kin ask. Prowd and humble effurt.

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Gid, gid, effurt. If ye gie a hundrud un ten prcent ye kin be prowd, prowd and humbul and d-e-d-i-c-a-t-e-d enough to stay prowd o a gid, gid effurt. Cannae ask any mare o the boiz, the prowd boiz, the prowd wurkin class boiz, a great bunch o humbul boiz. Ye showed us the effurt and thats aw ye kin ask. Prowd and humble effurt.

😁👍

49 minutes ago, been here before said:

Uncanny 😂

4 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Sore one today. Thought County were a lost cause

I did have hibs on my accy to be fair. 

But it was a win win. 

Hughes tends to do well at less fancied clubs like Falkirk and ICT.  Is old school but that can work well at that level. Very poor result for Ross though. 

scott herbertson
4 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Hughes tends to do well at less fancied clubs like Falkirk and ICT.  Is old school but that can work well at that level. Very poor result for Ross though. 

You're right - they should have had 3 or 4  .....

3 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

You're right - they should have had 3 or 4  .....

Only ever want dull 0-0 draws for that type of match. Cannae make up my mind which one I'd most like to see lose.

julienbrellier
3 hours ago, been here before said:

Just sit back and enjoy Spineless and Gutless

https://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?349866-Spineless-Gutless&p=6399964#post6399964

Hibernia&Alba 07:55 PM Today
Originally Posted by Libby Hibby:
Outsmarted by Yogi
That's like being outrun by Stephen Hawking

I'm all for bashing them when they're down etc. but let's be honest, NONE OF THIS MATTERS NOW

Hibs won the league in August, celebrations happened, trophies supposedly lifted. why are they so upset, can someone explain?

Guest ToqueJambo

This could be the start of Hibs traditional post-Christmas slide. How many times have we seen them in a promising position in December getting overhyped by the press, then it's all downhill....

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

This could be the start of Hibs traditional post-Christmas slide. How many times have we seen them in a promising position in December getting overhyped by the press, then it's all downhill....

Livi on four straight wins. Good chance that continues on Saturday. 

Hibsmas time indeed. Their slump always right on time. **** Hibs anyway. Laughed at us for narrowly losing a cup final, whilst forgetting we buried them to get there :lol:

gorgie rd eh11
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hibs are utter shite. 

Careful, you're only allowed to say that about Hearts on here. Hibs are a well oiled machine.  🙃

5 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Despite his unfortunate connections I've always liked him.

Don’t mind him either. 
Has took pelters over the years at Tynie and took it in good humour. 

And since he’s contributed to Hibs annual Christmas crumble kudos for that  

I’m gutted we have no New Years Derby to look forward to 

5 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Only ever want dull 0-0 draws for that type of match. Cannae make up my mind which one I'd most like to see lose.

If Hibs are playing ANYONE and you can’t make your mind up who you want to lose then you need to re-assess what’s important in your life.

I think I’ve only ever wanted them to win twice. Both times because it benefited us. Even then I was ashamed 😀

manaliveits105

If decisions even themselves out over the season hibs are on a sticky wicket from here on in after amassing points from dodgy decisions 

4 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

If Hibs are playing ANYONE and you can’t make your mind up who you want to lose then you need to re-assess what’s important in your life.

I think I’ve only ever wanted them to win twice. Both times because it benefited us. Even then I was ashamed 😀

The ONLY time I’ve wanted Hibs to win was in our last Championship season in games against Rangers. They did a couple of times but as it transpired those games were like the proverbial 2 bald men fighting over a comb.  

I think you lads are underestimating how absolutely shite hibs are ? They are worse than shite, I personally love it how every season their arses collapse right around december time, Although the arse collapsing started slightly earlier this year when we papped them out the cup.

****ing glorious!!

P.s their derby record against us ? Wtf is that ? It's like we are the big brother who doesn't give (hibs) his little brother the toy and just swats him away every time hahaha

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Careful, you're only allowed to say that about Hearts on here. Hibs are a well oiled machine.  🙃

Yip, and I get called the hibs fan by the said folk who rubbish Hearts and bump up hibs. 

It's bananas. 

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Dundee Utd and Livingston to catch Hibs 👍

Unfortunately , they're shite as well. 

Aberdeen should pull away from them in third tho. 

14 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Hes actually a big Celtic man, he's not that keen on Hibs really.

Aren't all Hibs fans really just Celtic men?

20 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

The same sort of lazy stance that gets us labelled as wee huns by some. 

22 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Stephen Robinson resigns...talk about letting your stock drop!

Aww does that mean we’ll never hear his not at all whiny voice ever again?

16 hours ago, been here before said:

Well interpreted 😂

3 hours ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Your bog standard Hibby will detest both of the Old Firm, as will your bog standard Hearts supporter. 

In my experience anyway. 

8 minutes ago, smiler said:

Your bog standard Hibby will detest both of the Old Firm, as will your bog standard Hearts supporter. 

In my experience anyway. 

They were quite happy to take Celtics help to get them out the championship however. Forever banging on about cheating, forgetting exactly how low they were prepared to go after 2 failed attempts at promotion.

Shame, I was hoping Motherwell were in freefall and the potential loss of the 6 points would hammer them, leaving them facing the drop.

Still annoys me how openlyleague reconstruction was shaped back in the day, explicitly to save them. If not them, then Aberdeen are due a ****ing bad season too for similar reasons.  

5 hours ago, davemclaren said:

The same sort of lazy stance that gets us labelled as wee huns by some. 

I used to stay down Easter Road way and drank in a couple of pubs down there. The relationship between Hibs and Celtic borders on incestual. 

Doctor FinnBarr
3 hours ago, smiler said:

In my experience anyway. 

I certainly do.

Gorgie Boot boy
5 hours ago, CJGJ said:

One of our staff could be a target for Motherwell....Lee McCulloch

Lee turned down other sides to sign up with us, Murderwell missed out.

49 minutes ago, JWL said:

I used to stay down Easter Road way and drank in a couple of pubs down there. The relationship between Hibs and Celtic borders on incestual. 

...stay down Easter Road way. :sadrobbo:

20 hours ago, been here before said:

You feel better for that? lol