*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

46 minutes ago, Sertse said:

We could learn a thing or two from Rangers here. We are the 'Rangers'of the championship.

They keep getting into the opposition box as much as possible. Quick passing, barely any passing back. People complain they keep getting penalties... but it's clear to see why when they're spending so much time in the oppositions half. They're taking shots when they get any opening, not just trying to control possession and pass forward, they're making runs. There's feck all stopping us playing like this for the rest of the season. 

You could learn that it's taken Gerrard 3 years to build a really good team.

The Hearts coaches have just arrived. 

If you want us to play like the Rangers we beat twice and drew with last season then have a go at making that argument 

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bazzas right boot

Rangers are a cracking side. 

Hosing teams right left and centre domestically and in Europe. 

Gerrard deserves credit and I like him Tbh. 

Still financially doped cheating *******s as an institution tho and anyone thinking they cared about us during the covid reconstruction talks needs a kick in the clackerbag. 

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Impressive performance by Rangers. But then again it should be considering they pretty much overspend as much money every season as we did in the entire Romanov era. 

Mind you, the sheep are lying down to a degree they've only previously demonstrated against the green tramps.

2 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

So you are happy that Hearts are where they are as long as Rangers don't have their colts in the bottom division? That's joined up thinking for you.  

Well done coming to that conclusion :laugh:

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Still financially doped cheating *******s as an institution tho and anyone thinking they cared about us during the covid reconstruction talks needs a kick in the clackerbag. 

👍

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

You could learn that it's taken Gerrard 3 years to build a really good team.

The Hearts coaches have just arrived. 

If you want us to play like the Rangers we beat twice and drew with last season then have a go at making that argument 

We find ourselves miles above the opposition in the championship in terms of budget, training facilities, players. The way Rangers are dominating the premiership is how we should aspire to be in the championship. Going for similar setups and mentality would likely work wonders compared to the lone striker thing we're trying where we scrape wins.

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Its getting the consistency that's really impressive. 

They played great football last 2 years at times but couldn't put it together every game.

The intensity is impressive too. 

Not that I give a toss about rangers but it’s nice to see aberdeen taking a bit of a doing , absolutely despise everything about that club from top to bottom of it . 
 hopefully the  lurgan bigot will be feeling more pressure after this result 

Just now, Sertse said:

We find ourselves miles above the opposition in the championship in terms of budget, training facilities, players. The way Rangers are dominating the premiership is how we should aspire to be in the championship. Going for similar setups and mentality would likely work wonders compared to the lone striker thing we're trying where we scrape wins.

Its still taken Gerard 3 years to get Rangers playing like this.

Neilson has just arrived. 

Bazzas right boot
56 minutes ago, Sertse said:

We could learn a thing or two from Rangers here. We are the 'Rangers'of the championship.

They keep getting into the opposition box as much as possible. Quick passing, barely any passing back. People complain they keep getting penalties... but it's clear to see why when they're spending so much time in the oppositions half. They're taking shots when they get any opening, not just trying to control possession and pass forward, they're making runs. There's feck all stopping us playing like this for the rest of the season. 

You could learn that it takes time to build a good team. 

You could learn that despite no trophies and fans impatience that a strong board giving the manager time and money to build a side is more benificial than changing managers to chase short term success. 

You could learn, that even a bad result like getting knocked out the cup by a team you should be beating doesn't mean you rip up everything and hire planes and shit. 

You could learn a lot. 

Could is the key word here. 👍

3 minutes ago, kila said:

Well done coming to that conclusion :laugh:

Right back at ye.  Well done for setting it up so spectacularly.  😏

😄

1 minute ago, Sertse said:

Sheep strip is horrendous, what is going on with the oversize collar?

It was designed by Harry Hill after all

21 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

Behave yourself. Rangers are never on the good list. **** them. 

They are when you see Lennon and the greetin puss pretend Irish ***** in May

Fact.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Its getting the consistency that's really impressive. 

They played great football last 2 years at times but couldn't put it together every game.

The intensity is impressive too. 

Yip, and v Celtic and European teams as well not just the cannon fodder. 

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

This is Aberdeen though.

It's where they are. McCrorie might have made a difference but the set up and the failings are not new. 

Lewis Ferguson will be a superstar.  

3 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Not that I give a toss about rangers but it’s nice to see aberdeen taking a bit of a doing , absolutely despise everything about that club from top to bottom of it . 
 hopefully the  lurgan bigot will be feeling more pressure after this result 

I wonder how things would had panned out if McInnes hadn't shat out of the manager's job at Ibrox prior to SG's arrival?

Tavernier penalties on a Sunday afternoon becoming as regular as a Roast.  

Celtic need to get shot of Lennon now or the huns are running away with this.  

Just now, gashauskis9 said:

Tavernier penalties on a Sunday afternoon becoming as regular as a Roast.  

Celtic need to get shot of Lennon now or the huns are running away with this.  

I'd prefer they kept him as long as possible😉

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, Sertse said:

I'd prefer they kept him as long as possible😉

At least until the Scottish cup final. Couldn’t give a **** what they do with him after that. 

Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Missing the point Gerrard has been there 3 years. 

We actually had that under Robbie the first time and were in about 3rd/2nd in the top flight- folk weren't happy. 

Robbie also had the issue of us building a stand and not being able to take £20m of debt on first time. 

I give up. 

34 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

So you are happy that Hearts are where they are as long as Rangers don't have their colts in the bottom division? That's joined up thinking for you.  

They voted against reconstruction full stop.

4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

They proposed reconstruction that would have saved Hearts, Thistle and Stranraer. Full stop. 

13 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

They voted not to demote us. Some clubs that voted for Reconstruction voted to demote us. 

Still as I see it now we were relegated. 

Pasquale for King
42 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

This is Aberdeen though.

It's where they are. McCrorie might have made a difference but the set up and the failings are not new. 

Couldn’t play anyway, Ferguson might’ve at least got stuck in which it seems the rest did not. 

Pasquale for King
23 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Did they though, I can’t find any link saying that they did or how clubs the top league clubs voted? 

Bazzas right boot

Who gives a **** what rangers propose or how they voted, anyone thinking they're our "football friend" has their head up their arse. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Agreed, but if they stop the Mhanks getting their tainted 9.83 in a row then we can look forward to fun and games. 

The seethe from these East End pricks will be a hoot.

It would be, that is for sure. 

Lennon's meltdown will be glorious, in fact, scrap that-I'd rather see him  melt down after the final. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Horatio Caine
1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Aye. You never know, it may even happen. 

Boyce gets the winner. 

I think we'll be more up for that than we were for Dunfermline on Friday

17 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Who gives a **** what rangers propose or how they voted, anyone thinking they're our "football friend" has their head up their arse. 

Has anyone even used the term "football friend" (apart from you)? 😀

2 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

I think we'll be more up for that than we were for Dunfermline on Friday

One thing for sure, if Lenny survives till then his team's nerves may well be pretty well shredded for the final.

alwaysthereinspirit
1 hour ago, JDK2020 said:

They proposed reconstruction that would have saved Hearts, Thistle and Stranraer. Full stop. 

Well not exactly full stop. There was a couple of side notes that had to be discussed.

1 hour ago, JDK2020 said:

I wonder how things would had panned out if McInnes hadn't shat out of the manager's job at Ibrox prior to SG's arrival?

I don’t think he’d have got them to where slippy’s got them to at present . 

For the time mcinnes has had ,his team is piss poor . I dare say I’ll be told but they’ve been in the top 4 for a long time , but so they bloody well should’ve been given that Hearts, hibs and rangers weren’t competing against them for a few seasons . Over rated manager , vastly over rated team ( dirty *******s at that ) and a set of supporters that wouldn’t be out of place in a shitehoose. 

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

Has anyone even used the term "football friend" (apart from you)? 😀

Yes, a TV show. 

Obviously the humour and sarcasm was lost on you. 

i-just-want-play-football-c9dffdbbb98196a37c07dd3b3a9852a6.jpg

The Real Maroonblood
3 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Hopefully they will score 3 or 4 more to boost the goal difference even more. They look a really good side tbh. 
I take no pleasure saying that but anything to stop these filthy mhanks getting their 9.75 in a row

They're certainly being rewarded for their years of cheating. 

Filth.

53 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

I don’t think he’d have got them to where slippy’s got them to at present . 

For the time mcinnes has had ,his team is piss poor . I dare say I’ll be told but they’ve been in the top 4 for a long time , but so they bloody well should’ve been given that Hearts, hibs and rangers weren’t competing against them for a few seasons . Over rated manager , vastly over rated team ( dirty *******s at that ) and a set of supporters that wouldn’t be out of place in a shitehoose. 

This post should receive a sticky on the front page , be sent daily to our Aberdonian interloper and a gold star for you Mr D 👌🏻