*** Other Scottish football match thread, for anyone who gives a ****

tartofmidlothian

tartofmidlothian

I really thought I had no interest in any of this, but now it's here there are a few clubs I'd love to see lose as often as possible.

Who do you most want to see get humped this weekend?

• Replies 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest ToqueJambo

The best entertainment is going to be from the in-fighting we're already seeing, started by Hibs being complete dicks about PPV.

kingantti1874

Won’t waste a single second giving it any justification.. although I’m torn as to which tin pot team should finish last.. I think it was to be St. Mirren or Ross County, I’d prefer united remain so that we can give them a personal slapping

Totally uninterested in the Scottish game.    Following Brentford in play offs.

thehibsareintheirbeds

I honestly have no idea who's playing or when. Was there a game tonight- or first one tomorrow? Hope they all lose

38 minutes ago, graygo said:

Are they going to pipe in crowd noise and if they do will that puts Hibs off their game?

Yeah. Apparently they've got team specific crowd chants, like they had for the EPL. Presumably Hamilton home games have the sound of birds chirping and traffic going by.

19 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Yeah. Apparently they've got team specific crowd chants, like they had for the EPL. Presumably Hamilton home games have the sound of birds chirping and traffic going by.

St Johnstone will be absolutely no different than normal then. 

There also won't be a lot going on at Easter Road, but 5 minutes before kick off, they'll loudly play the sound of a glass bottle smashing. 

Graham Thomson

I have no more interest I the SpL  the teams or the results.

No chance i will ever tune in to Radio Scotland. 

Or watch the dire show that is Sportscene.

It Hearts home games only, that's all I care about. 

My interests are Hearts, cricket and Scottish clubs which didn't back us going bust.  More of them the merrier and I'm actually sorry to say that but you reap what you sow.

Sevco get off to a winning start against those Sheep kants and maintain it until the inevitable match cancellations as Doncaster tries to figure out a way to avoid getting burned by one side of the OF. 

I'd be happy to see Celtic not make it 10 in a row.

We already have to put up with their Lisbon Lions p1sh from them and the media every bloody week.....

Like winning the league is actually an achievement for a club their size when you consider the other teams. 

8 hours ago, tartofmidlothian said:

I really thought I had no interest in any of this, but now it's here there are a few clubs I'd love to see lose as often as possible.

Who do you most want to see get humped this weekend?

Unfortunately they can't all lose.

Calmed down a wee bit over the last few days but Donc's rubber faced coupon on Reporting Scotland last night and waking up on day 1 of the Premier this morning has got me riled again. 

I hope today's a non health/life threatening calamity: missing or faulty test kits, suspect temperature readings...😁

21 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

English FACup final 👍, Scottish premiership don’t give a shit 

Where I’m at.

7 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Sevco get off to a winning start against those Sheep kants and maintain it until the inevitable match cancellations as Doncaster tries to figure out a way to avoid getting burned by one side of the OF. 

That is probably scarily near the truth🥺

Got a feeling the FA Cup final will be a cracker. Had hoped for an all Manchester affair but Arsenal/Chelsea will, hopefully, provide more entertainment. 

Aberdeen 1-1 Rangers

Scuttlers 0-2 Killie

Arsenal 2-2 Chelsea, 3-3, aet, Arsenal win on penalties. 

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, Sarah O said:

Unfortunately they can't all lose.

but half of them might every week - St Mirren Hibs or Dundee United to be relegated - any one will be wonderful and financial problems for other 2 delicious - lots of fat whanks doing sponsored walks to try and save them 

As they all hate Rangers hope they do well just to feck them all right off and stop Ceptic getting 9.79* IAR 

Will Sky be able to play crowd noise for the Weegies? Be interesting how authentic it will be.........even better if they mixed up the recordings 😂😂

I'm with most, couldn't give a shiny one about SPL without HMFC.

Hopefully lots of cock ups with the virus testing costing them all money and some of them going into administration then going to the wall. 

The Internet

I mean most teams in scotland won't notice too much of a difference having no crowd there will they. business as usual for the most part. Rangers and celtic will win, think hibs will struggle to a draw v killie, don't know who else is playing.

Rangers start off winning every game, Celtic drop a couple of points to draws and covid has a 2nd wave. Wonder if they'd call the the league on PPG? What a way to stop 9IAR!

Hope this doesn't happen for obvious reasons but how funny would that be.

Although, the Celtic high profile family tree shown on here previously would surely have enough power to block this!!!

10 hours ago, graygo said:

Are they going to pipe in crowd noise and if they do will that puts Hibs off their game?

😂😂😂😂

8 hours ago, Graham Thomson said:

I have no more interest I the SpL  the teams or the results.

No chance i will ever tune in to Radio Scotland. 

Or watch the dire show that is Sportscene.

It Hearts home games only, that's all I care about. 

same here. Can’t see me ever listening to sportsound again tbh.  Dickhead Gordon puts me in a horrible mood and I just imagine doing nothing else apart from slapping his dish non stop. As for the league, no idea who’s playing who or when as I’ve just zero interest in it.

I hope the vermin go down obviously but that’s unlikely so Ross County all day long for me. I’d prefer to dance on their grave though 

MarkDevriesScores4

SPFL tainted season kicks off with a team that didn’t win their division featuring and missing a club that didn’t lose theirs.

i hope it all goes horribly wrong. Covid outbreaks, postponed matches and executive sackings. bring it on.

58 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Hopefully lots of cock ups with the virus testing costing them all money and some of them going into administration then going to the wall. 

This would be the perfect scenario, would love to see games getting cancelled and postponed all over the place.  Clubs losing money by the day until they eventually have to shut down. 

Rick Sanchez

Morelos dive for a penalty, McKenna sending off for absolutely nothing and McInnes' puss tripping him please.

Couple of dodgy covid results in the afternoon to throw it all into doubt. Plenty of false positives and postponements.

I see Hibs are going to be playing fake crowd noise at their match today goes along with their fake attendances I suppose. 

2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I will be blunt.  

Anyone tuning in to this pish is a traitor and an arsehole.

The season doesn't start until October. 

:fth:

Wait. A traitor and an arsehole for watching Aberdeen vs Rangers ?

manaliveits105
17 minutes ago, MMHearts said:

I see Hibs are going to be playing fake crowd noise at their match today goes along with their fake attendances I suppose. 

The Sorrow song no doubt - hope Killie ragdoll them 

Rick Sanchez
6 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Wait. A traitor and an arsehole for watching Aberdeen vs Rangers ?

I'm all for the scab chat for going to Dens and people telling me not to attend away games, but anyone calling someone a traitor and an arsehole for watching something on their tele is an arsehole themselves.

maroonlegions
2 hours ago, Baxfee said:

English FACup final 👍, Scottish premiership don’t give a shit 

Same here, mon the Gunners..

I’ll be watching the FA cup final at 5pm. May have a quick glance at the Scottish scores that will be my only interest in it now. 

Roxy Hearts
30 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I will be blunt.  

Anyone tuning in to this pish is a traitor and an arsehole.

The season doesn't start until October. 

:fth:

I'll be watching it Jonno. Don't watch much English football. As much as I dislike some clubs, SPFL, SFA and Doncaster, it's still Scottish football and all the pish that comes with it. Let's me build up more seethe until October! 

Bazzas right boot

I've been a bit scunnered and haven't paid attention to many teams but I will take a passing interest. 

Hope utd and/or rc go down, I hate these clubs way too much than is healthy now, never even thought about them before!

As a side note, launching the league on the day of the fa Cup final is ridiculous as well. 

Holding back to next week would have been a far better idea. 

It's like if Scottish football authorities have two choices-even simple things , they always go for the cockwomble option on purpose. 

And Tbh when we were in the championship last time I paid little attention to the top league, nothing to do with the forced demotion, if Hearts aren't involved my interest is just not peaked that much. 

Edited by Smith's right boot