• Beast Boy

• Papa

• 1971fozzy

• Tennant's  6's

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jambo-in-furness
1 hour ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

Tremendous. Me and my wife are expecting twin boys in October. They are becoming pledgers today. 

#pledgebeforelife

MarkDevriesScores4

Outstanding effort. Actually stunning. Hearts fans again stepping up to the plate.  I do my bit every month but look forward to adding additional donations instead of attending away grounds this forthcoming season. 

proud of this football club and the fans. Well done to all involved 

Jambos_1874

Do you think it's possible to break the 10k barrier? I've always said that there are probably about 8k "core" Hearts supporters who would follow us even of we had 11 Malaury Martins in the team and were playing in the Lowland League, but I do think 10k is achievable. If we could get 15k that would be absolutely incredible.

Just now, Jambos_1874 said:

Do you think it's possible to break the 10k barrier? I've always said that there are probably about 8k "core" Hearts supporters who would follow us even of we had 11 Malaury Martins in the team and were playing in the Lowland League, but I do think 10k is achievable. If we could get 15k that would be absolutely incredible.

I think we might be very close to 9k at the moment. It’s all about whether or not new pledgers are the permanent kind, or just Helping out in times of crisis. 

The most amazing thing about it and the pledge is you don't even notice it coming out of your bank. Or at the very least when you do you know exactly where its going and what it's for and are just proud to be able to have a club to support and friends and family who share your love for it. 

We really are such an unique club and have never been more proud of what we stand for. 

Aye the 1st team might be shite. That's football. However the product has never been better. 

Big hearts, FoH, Oriam, hearts women's team and out community outreach program getting school children fed and training to be better is second to none. 

Bazzas right boot

Just checked mine it got cancelled again. 

Missed a few minths

That's three times that's happened. 

Pledge again up and running. 

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

I think we'd get over 10k and counting if it was an add on when a St was purchased. 

Even say starting at £2 a month or something insignificant. 

Most folk that bought a St  would do it, could even be an option if buying a matchday ticket for a one off contribution. 

Data protection, club/ foh unclear etc all issues tho. 

2 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Whilst the EEN crows about HSL handing over £30,000

🤣🤣🤣

to be fair that’s not to bad for that lot given their history. They couldn’t muster enough cash to buy enough shares to stop a Ron the Con type buy out 🤣🤣. I mean, think about that. Absolutely embarrassing, that just sums the vermin up right there.  What will happen with them is they will all desert HSL in droves as soon as results etc go against them. It’s the vermin way. 
what we do with FOH is unbelievable and we back and back and back. Must really piss them off.  Robbie will get us back up and not spunk money the way Cathro and Levein did. Finalise the buyout and with this extra funding we will be in a tremendous position.

I'm absolutely certain that FoH is a major factor in benefactors gifting massively to Hearts.  I also imagine that Big Hearts and the living wage are other contributory factors.

2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I'm absolutely certain that FoH is a major factor in benefactors gifting massively to Hearts.

That is factually correct. 

Seaside jambo

I am so proud to say I support Heart of Midlothian football club . Who without a doubt have the greatest fans in the world

This is an incredible achievement considering the events that are happening around the country, with Covid, Brexit , Mass job losses, ect 

Always Hearts Only Hearts 

Tennant's  6's

:pleasing:

Well done everyone, absolutely tremendous contribution.

All we need now is a team to match our effort. 

Get it done Robbie & Jim 👊

I’ll admit it I only pay £10 a month.

However, I did keep paying when my job was at risk, then I wasn’t paid for 8 weeks due to cash flow problems and then when I was unemployed due to liquidation for 4 weeks (due to the then Notts County owner/prick). Nearly 3 months in total. 

Now that I’m in a much better place, I’m looking to up my monthly DD. 

May even do a one off ‘cider payment’ on Sunday if Harrogate beat Notts! £51? 

Hearts fans. Love ‘em. 

:robboyas:

Edited by Zen Jambo

Tennant's  6's
16 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I'm absolutely certain that FoH is a major factor in benefactors gifting massively to Hearts.  I also imagine that Big Hearts and the living wage are other contributory factors.

You could be right, and I get a feeling that it's also a factor, one if the factors, that is a source of envy & contempt from other clubs. 

F*!k them all 🖕

My half sister
2 hours ago, Papa said:

I told Sky Sports to shove it (and why) and have added the monthly saving to FoH. More Jambos should follow suit. (I was bored with the sterile EPL anyhow,)

Everyone who still subscribes to Sky should be doing this, your money is going to teams like Celtic, hibs and Raith 

28 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I think we'd get over 10k and counting if it was an add on when a St was purchased. 

Even say starting at £2 a month or something insignificant. 

Most folk that bought a St  would do it, could even be an option if buying a matchday ticket for a one off contribution. 

Data protection, club/ foh unclear etc all issues tho. 

That sounds doable. 👍

Tennant's  6's
4 minutes ago, Zen Jambo said:

I’ll admit it I only pay £10 a month.

However, I did keep paying when my job was at risk, then I wasn’t paid for 8 weeks due to cash flow problems and then when I was unemployed due to liquidation for 4 weeks (due to the then Notts County owner/prick). Nearly 3 months in total. 

Now that I’m in a much better place, I’m looking to up my monthly DD. 

May even do a one off ‘cider payment’ on Sunday if Harrogate beat Notts! £51? 

Hearts fans. Love ‘em. 

:robboyas:

You're doing well bud, it all counts 👍

PS glad that things have improved for you , it's tough times the now..

1 minute ago, Tennant's 6's said:

You're doing well bud, it all counts 👍

PS glad that things have improved for you , it's tough times the now..

it was the 18/19 season. Glad in didn’t happen this year! 

Oh my when we've paid off what we need to....

14k seasos, the benefactors support, our sponsorships which are generally above our market plus OUR almost £2m a year.

It doesn't always translate to a great team, but we couldn't be in a better position to have that chance.

And you know what. If it doesn't. We're still Hearts and we'll still fight for us.

Love it man. Love it.

Covids been tough. We've stopped most outgoings that are superfluous. Foh didn't even come up in the conversation.

Oh and Doncaster can shiv his shite sky deal up his cooncil, we don't need it. Nice we bonus likes, but you lads all boner up about it, we'll do away. Oh and the OF away support. Yeah, a few of you pop along to Tynie if you must. What? You get 3 stands elsewhere. How about 3 rows.

We'll be back. And I hope there's a big Big attitude shift amongst us all, club, players, supporters. I think there will be. You've met Dr Banner... Oh don't get him angry...

10 minutes ago, My half sister said:

Everyone who still subscribes to Sky should be doing this, your money is going to teams like Celtic, hibs and Raith 

yep. I have cut back to the absolute minimum with them , only the Mrs is keeping that going and I can’t change her mind considering I chuck £30 a month DD into FOH. But we ditched the movies and sports a good few months ago

Roxy Hearts

Superb. Always been proud to be a Heart of Midlothian FC fan and I love knowing I contribute to our famous club. Well done all. 

J.T.F.Robertson

A digression.

I just had PayPal asking me to update/complete my profile by supplying my cell number. Now I have been going through them for years for my FOH contributions and have never been asked for this before.

Anyone think it might be dodgy?

2 hours ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

Tremendous. Me and my wife are expecting twin boys in October. They are becoming pledgers today. 

Congratulations 👍

Guest ToqueJambo

Dundee Utd fans raise 45 grand for legal fees they don't need to be paying - headline news.

We raise 3 times that every month - tumbleweed.

19 minutes ago, My half sister said:

This.  Get a firestick with IPTV people. 

2 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

A digression.

I just had PayPal asking me to update/complete my profile by supplying my cell number. Now I have been going through them for years for my FOH contributions and have never been asked for this before.

I ditched PayPal a few years ago due to such things. 

4 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

A digression.

Dodgy as.  Only update online only. 

colinmaroon
3 hours ago, gjcc said:

dotNet today: Great effort, we’re only a kick in the erse off the equivalent of £400k per year, that it substantial and will make a real difference.

Kickback today: Great effort, we’re only a kick in the hibby scrote off £2 million a year. That is substantial and we’ve maintained not far below that total for the best part of a decade. Built a stand. Paid off Ann. Once this pandemic is over and we’re back in the premiership we’ll be a force to be feared. 

The wee team indeed!

1 hour ago, Chaps said:

Best arseholes(fans) in the world.

This 100%. We’re all truly lucky that we have fantastic backing.

Whilst I don’t always agree with the rest of our fans, especially on here, we no doubt have something special.

33 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Dundee Utd fans raise 45 grand for legal fees they don't need to be paying - headline news.

We raise 3 times that every month - tumbleweed.

What's more, these two plodders (not exactly on a par with the Jarrow Marchers, let's face it) were given heaps of air-time on 'Off The Ball' and were lauded for their efforts. Makes ya wonder, eh?

5 minutes ago, japanjambo said:

A club like no other. #onlyhearts

116881857_10157562694858367_5750322443925365872_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=KyK8Sd4A448AX9YfJYN&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=2b2b2d45bb7354c6d548a0479a938af9&oe=5F4B934A

And that, my friend is going on my next custom T-shirt. If they sold it in the Hearts shop they'd sell out quicker than our fab black 3rd strip. 👍

Mid Calder Jambo
4 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Whilst the EEN crows about HSL handing over £30,000

🤣🤣🤣

You couldn't make it up. The EEN love in with the Lochend Mongrels just beggars belief. £30K don't make me laugh.

Tennant's  6's
44 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

A digression.

Definitely, I've had a few emails like that. 

Don't do anything unless entirely sure 

GorgieRules22

My direct debit has been set at £20 since the first day it launched, upped it to £30 after the games stopped but now just have two direct debits one for 30 and one for 20......I’ll keep it at 50 a month until the games start back 😁

Jamstomorrow
3 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

We don’t do walking away!

Sod rankgers!    It appears that it is WE who are the people.

Edited by Jamstomorrow
Editing

34 minutes ago, japanjambo said:

A club like no other. #onlyhearts

116881857_10157562694858367_5750322443925365872_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=KyK8Sd4A448AX9YfJYN&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=2b2b2d45bb7354c6d548a0479a938af9&oe=5F4B934A

come on Hearts , get some T shirts made with this on........

kingantti1874

Was thinking last night.. a wee hashtag before every away fixture. Something the lines of #heresyourticketmoneyraith

and a wee picture of our one off donations to FOH.. 

49 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

And that, my friend is going on my next custom T-shirt. If they sold it in the Hearts shop they'd sell out quicker than our fab black 3rd strip. 👍

Make it so.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, Mr Rabbit said:

This 100%. We’re all truly lucky that we have fantastic backing.

Whilst I don’t always agree with the rest of our fans, especially on here, we no doubt have something special.

I find I disagree vehemently with all the folk on here pretending to be Hearts fans.