Benefactors donate £150k to Hearts

hughesie27

Well over 8000 benefactors have joined up and donated £150000 to Hearts this month.

FoH held their board meeting today with some great news.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Papa

• 1971fozzy

• Tennant's  6's

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unbelievable to think we've just chucked that in on top of season tickets and merchandise sales. 

Well done to everyone who pledged or made one off donations. 

Incredible support from our wonderful contributors. Well done each and everyone of you. I still feel that there are many others who could contribute but dont. Any ideas what the FOH could do to drive more people to play their part. PS so much for it will never last lol. 

Hopefully we can keep this level going throughout this season and beyond. It's an amazing additional income for the club. 

Lone Striker

I'll second all the comments above - absolutely superb.      Very proud to be part of this amazing Hearts family.     I do wish however that FoH hadn't publicised this until after the SFA have decided how much to hammer us for  next week.   

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Whilst the EEN crows about HSL handing over £30,000

🤣🤣🤣

We hand over that in less than a week! 😂

dotNet today: Great effort, we’re only a kick in the erse off the equivalent of £400k per year, that it substantial and will make a real difference.

Kickback today: Great effort, we’re only a kick in the hibby scrote off £2 million a year. That is substantial and we’ve maintained not far below that total for the best part of a decade. Built a stand. Paid off Ann. Once this pandemic is over and we’re back in the premiership we’ll be a force to be feared. 

Jambos_1874

Incredible. Every time the fans need to contribute, we do, and then some. Pity there are so many crises where we need to show our devotion though!

Edited by Jambos_1874

I told Sky Sports to shove it (and why) and have added the monthly saving to FoH. More Jambos should follow suit. (I was bored with the sterile EPL anyhow,)

JamboAndrew

There is a shining light in all this nonsense. I'm feeling a strong togetherness with fans and club again. And I've missed that. Its taken Neil Doncaster and Lieall of all people. Thanks guys. You helped show why Hearts have the best fan base and are the best club in Scotland. I'm going to enjoy the season ahead. We will be more united as a club, and away from the nonsense of the arsecheeks and all the fighting for their scraps. Lets win the league, humiliate non entities like Dundee and Ayr and have a bloody good time doing it.

gashauskis9
23 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

🤣🤣🤣

£30,000/£150,000 = 1:5

🙄😎

Outstanding

just bunged in a one off 50 on my grandson’s account

Love this Club

HHGH

27 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

🤣🤣🤣

Hibby response on twitter

Hibs have only just started their initiative, during a pandemic where people have lost jobs. It's a little crass trying to point score over people who are willing to put money in to Scottish football in any form.

obviously doesn’t get it that the 150k from FOH is also during the pandemic.

Always in our shadows 

Heartsofgold
4 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

£30,000/£150,000 = 1:5

🙄😎

A truly fantastic ratio.  One to be crowed over for the next.....well forever really.

Heartsofgold

And on that note, my mum, mother in law and father in law have all just signed up to £30pm each

17 minutes ago, Papa said:

I told Sky Sports to shove it (and why) and have added the monthly saving to FoH. More Jambos should follow suit. (I was bored with the sterile EPL anyhow,)

They want me to pay £60 to cancel it. Told them I'll be cancelling the whole package and cancelling the direct debit 🤣

Neil Dongcaster

Tremendous. Me and my wife are expecting twin boys in October. They are becoming pledgers today. 

Edited by Neil Dongcaster

Best ****ing fans in the world. ****ed over by the ***** running our game and still standing up to be counted.

The money I save from the away games I’ll no longer go to, Scotland games I’ll no longer go to, sky sports subscription I’ve cancelled, Nutmeg magazine I’ve cancelled etc will all be going to FoH. 

Only Hearts. 

heartandsoul

Truly the greatest support ever. Actually quite emotional when you take all this in...🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

heartandsoul
9 minutes ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

Tremendous. Me and my wife are expecting twin boys in October. They are becoming pledgers today. 

Brilliant

Vewy pwowd as Sir Alex would say.

What a set of fans we are. Envy of many!

Can't wait to get back to Tynecastle.

'Wherever you've come from (most of you sh1teholes) whatever your team. Let's make some noise' 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Neil Dongcaster
6 minutes ago, bigdavemaddog said:

is anybody having trouble signing into the page to make a pledge?

Yes. Think there’s a lot of traffic ;)

bigdavemaddog
2 minutes ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

Yes. Think there’s a lot of traffic ;)

cheers. glad its not just me

buzzbomb1958
1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

Well over 8000 benefactors have joined up and donated £150000 to Hearts this month.

FoH held their board meeting today with some great news.

Are you reading this you wankstained vermin you can only look in and wish ya inbred losers

Gordon Ramsay
1 minute ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Are you reading this you wankstained vermin you can only look in and wish ya inbred losers

Scaffs can only dream of that kind of money. 

32 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

They want me to pay £60 to cancel it. Told them I'll be cancelling the whole package and cancelling the direct debit 🤣

Same. Made me stop and think for a few seconds and then I said ‘sobeit it’s a point of principle.’ I’ll recover that in 2 months as Sky Movies is going too.

The vast majority of fans, of all clubs around the world would be proud of the dedication our fans show. I am proud to be part of that fact we all should. HHGH

Phil D. Corners

Great news. 

But as someone who’s pledged since day 1 I’m still frustrated with the position the club is in on the pitch. 

However, we are where we are. I believe Ann‘s money is almost paid back. I assume the new stand debt/finishing touches etc should be close to paid off. 

l‘m going to look forward to see how money will be spent over the next years. 

Toxteth O'Grady
1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

🤣🤣🤣

That’s a ratio of 5-1 for us

58 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

And on that note, my mum, mother in law and father in law have all just signed up to £30pm each

Outstanding Family of Gold

14 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

That’s a ratio of 5-1 for us

Hearts class v Scaffs class.....👍

The Future's Maroon

Excellent news and every single person who donates deserves a pat on the back, of course it's a pleasure to do so .

Can't not have a dig but £30k from the flumps compared to one £150k 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

John Findlay
2 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Best fans in the world!!!

The true best fans in the world.

29 minutes ago, Phil D. Corners said:

Great news. 

But as someone who’s pledged since day 1 I’m still frustrated with the position the club is in on the pitch. 

However, we are where we are. I believe Ann‘s money is almost paid back. I assume the new stand debt/finishing touches etc should be close to paid off. 

l‘m going to look forward to see how money will be spent over the next years. 

All outstanding invoices for the main stand were due to be paid by end December 2019 with a business case to be signed off for the final fit out of the whole 2nd floor which was to be in the region of £1.6m.

Per AB at AGM on 17th (ish) December 2019.

2 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

I'll second all the comments above - absolutely superb.      Very proud to be part of this amazing Hearts family.     I do wish however that FoH hadn't publicised this until after the SFA have decided how much to hammer us for  next week.   

£150k I heard!