• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Victorian

• neilnunb

• Sooperstar

• Cruyff

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

John Parrott "Selby thinks Ronnie has been disrespectful. Tough one to work out, that one". 😄

Top night of football and Selby getting binned. 

I've been watching snooker for nigh on forty years, and those last three frames are about as good as I've ever seen. 

You can say what you like about Ronnie, but there's no doubting he's a genius. 

Just now, Craig_ said:

I've been watching snooker for nigh on forty years, and those last three frames are about as good as I've ever seen. 

He done what was needed. Ruthless. 

3 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Except neilnunb who is away having a greet.

🤣  I actually don't like Selby. I just don't want Ronnie catching Hendry's record.

🖕😉

Samuel Camazzola
9 minutes ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

Around 10,000 fans tried to buy a golden ticket for the final priced £121 each.

Only 300 fans in each session next two days.

Do you think the guy in the Dundee United top will be one of them? 😂 

2 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Do you think the guy in the Dundee United top will be one of them? 😂 

I will be checking. 🧐

Sits in the same row every year, has had more television time than half of the Big Brother celebs. 

15 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

🤣  I actually don't like Selby. I just don't want Ronnie catching Hendry's record.

🖕😉

Maybe if he gets within 1 Hendry will pick up his cue again.

Samuel Camazzola
6 minutes ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

I will be checking. 🧐

Sits in the same row every year, has had more television time than half of the Big Brother celebs. 

😄

15 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

🖕😉

Even Hendry said he is the best that's ever been. 

24 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Even Hendry said he is the best that's ever been. 

He was being diplomatic. He's hardly going to blow his own trumpet.

😋

34 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Ronnie would have more cause to complain about Selby’s gamesmanship - he takes a minute and a half to survey every shot as if he’s working out the maths/trajectory for a missile to shoot down an asteroid heading for earth.

In that time Ronnie makes a big break.

Drifted away from snooker (don't really know why) over the last decade or so but yesterday has reignited my interest. Thoroughly enjoyed the semi final conclusions. 

Wtf was Selby's beef. Was O'S to stand back and admire his snookers?

Because of that decade of apathy I know very little about Selby but what a pr1ck. Is he usually like that? 

As an aside, I'd like O'S to match/beat Hendry's record. The dour faced sod was, and always has been, a bit precious about it. Steve Davis' 6 will always be hugely impressive regardless of Hendry's 7 and the same applies even if Ronnie matches or surpasses Hendry. 

Edited by martoon

No idea what Selbys problem was. Ronnie clearly threw in the towel and it wasn’t until he realised he could still win the match that he actually played his proper game. Selby through the match away and he is clearly bitter. 

13 hours ago, Craig_ said:

Final 3 frames here from 39.56. A little under 40 minutes.

Edited by Mikey1874

O'sullivan acting like the dick he is, yesterday. Hit and hope shots. Classless scum , who I'm struggling to the reasons he hasn't visited the same cell his auld man lived in. 

I hope he gets fecked. And someone nuts him for good measure. 

Edited by ri Alban

9 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

O'sullivan acting like the dick he is, yesterday. Hit and hope shots. Classless scum , who I'm struggling to the reasons he hasn't visited the same cell his auld man lived in. 

I hope he gets fecked. And someone nuts him for good measure. 

So, to be clear, you want Kyren to win? 

By rights,  O'Sullivan should probably have already won about 7 or 8 worlds.   He hasn't always applied himself as much as others have.   He's won his world championships during an era of some very stiff competition.   Higgins has won 4 during that time,  Williams has 3,  Selby has 3.   Add in Robertson,  Trump and a few others.   That's not even taking into account the end of Hendry's career.   O'Sullivan already has the highest number of triple crown wins.     Justice might be done should O'Sullivan eventually at least equal Hendry's 7 worlds.

Hendry is in no way precious over his record compared to O'Sullivan.   He's long since admitted and advocates that O'Sullivan is the greatest ever player.

Edited by Victorian

1 minute ago, kila said:

No BBC build up? Is it just straight into live action after their dire news finishes?

15mins or so.

Selby has no basis to any complaints about an opponent bashing the balls around.   Hit and hope shots,  etc.

If O'Sullivan's hit and hope bash had put Selby in with a chance to win,  would he complain?    

He just made an arse of himself.

Really can't see anything to like in Wilson.   Dour,  boring,  personality vacuum.   Very solid game but even his game has no personality.   Good but bland.    

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Really can't see anything to like in Wilson.   Dour,  boring,  personality vacuum.   Very solid game but even his game has no personality.   Good but bland.    

Agree with that.

I like Steve Davis but,  not for the first time,  he's going on about the miss rule interpretation.    This from a player who often used to deliberately go in-off to get out of difficult situations.   

Whether you believe in lockdown or not, the fact that you can’t sit in the same room with friends and family but you can sit in an auditorium watching snooker with an airborne pandemic without a mask is ludicrous.

Good start by the rocket. Wilson needs to win the next frame or it could run away early doors. Ronnie is a brilliant front runner. 

38 minutes ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

Whether you believe in lockdown or not, the fact that you can’t sit in the same room with friends and family but you can sit in an auditorium watching snooker with an airborne pandemic without a mask is ludicrous.

You can meet with 2 other households at someone's house. There isn't a maximum number of people, but a suggestion that 8 is appropriate. You can watch with friends and family in the same room.

2 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

You can meet with 2 other households at someone's house. There isn't a maximum number of people, but a suggestion that 8 is appropriate. You can watch with friends and family in the same room.

True yes, I’m just baffled why masks are mandatory in cinemas - what’s the difference?

7 minutes ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

True yes, I’m just baffled why masks are mandatory in cinemas - what’s the difference?

God knows. 

6-2 to Ronnie. Just the more experienced player showing through. Ronnie is playing the better but Also has the more bottle. 

Looking like a 6th world title.

Edited by AlimOzturk