SPL title odds 20/21

JFK-1

15 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Koulibaly would be an excellent signing, I wanted Liverpool to go for him but they've apparently shelved any interest, he could be the difference between City winning the league and not next season as there's nothing wrong with their attacking options, it's just the defence that's a shambles at times. 

Only issue is that City are wary of dealing with Napoli after they let Chelsea nip in and get Jorginho

14 hours ago, Aaron78 said:

Not having a dig, but I have absolutely no interest in the premier league this season. 

I plan to avoid all results, news etc. Unless it involves Hearts I couldn't give a toss. 

That being said, after all we've seen in the past few months, anyone betting against Celtic is very brave! 

It is turgid. Trying to polish a turd. Getting in the top six or qualifying for the prelim round of the Europa league. 5 wins and you might make the group stages. The league Hearts are in holds more interest. Just a shame money in the game is so shit that any involvement in the 2nd tier is such a financial hit.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
20 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

I think he's over rated, most managers could go in there with a blank cheque book and win stuff like he has, trouble is there's not many genuinely decent managers out there. 

Cathro could be drafted in pretty quickly.

Seymour M Hersh
23 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Aberdeen a mighty 6/1 to beat Rangers on Saturday - Sky Bet.

I’ll be having some of that

Celtic at 1/2 might be worth adding to a banker season long accum

Liverpool 13/8 to retain the title is value also unless City spend big.

I despise sevco but I hope they rip Cormack Cants a new one. 

No real interest but I hope Rangers stop 9.75 in a row.

It's been fun seeing them go trophyless but I'd have a big smirk to see them ram it right up Liewell, Lennon and Brown.

42 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Not hugely interested in the outcomes although stopping 10IAR would be mildly amusing.

From a purely betting point of view I got seduced by 6/1 Aberdeen. Took a fancy to DU and Livvy also.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Might be of on one  but I hope celtic continue to dominate and it forces Scottish football into a structure change as a 1 horse race isn't commercially any use. 

A two horse race let's them continue this charade of a competition until the earth explodes. 

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

No real interest but I hope Rangers stop 9.75 in a row.

It's been fun seeing them go trophyless but I'd have a big smirk to see them ram it right up Liewell, Lennon and Brown.

100% - the rush to end the season and our demotion is 100% due to Celtic fearing uefa would declare N&V . The ****ing lawell starting playing his strategic chess pieces all over the place.

The relegation dog fight will be more interesting assuming they (the Scottish football mafia) don't ban it.

To the extent I have any interest in the 2 horse SPFL race, it is that it very quickly becomes a 1 horse race.  Don't really care which horse it is but I suppose my preference is that it's Celtic.  I'm rather enjoying rangers winning nothing.

The above scenario makes our league even more irrelevant and the more that pisses off Doncaster and the SPFL the better.