Dundee at home

Hoots

59 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

For away games what split of the gate do we get? We should try to get to places like Inverness, but for some clubs, like Dundee, the away stand needs to be empty and we should all get Hearts to put on hospitality at Tynecastle so no money goes into the wrong pockets.

Zero, and on your second point an empty stand makes neither a profit or a loss, where a very small attendance that doesn't buy anything while there will mean a loss due to stewarding and policing costs

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• williamgerrard

• Harry Potter

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Салатные палочки
29 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

just happened to see their latest twitter post...

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheDarkBlues/status/1288461958073679873

Think it's a fan's account?

Imagine that was the biggest thing that had happened to your team in the last half a century.  

The clubs are going to make a loss on stewarding etc. regardless of whether 0 people or 50 people show up.  All that matters is that there's not enough away fans to cover those costs.  Every ticket sold is contributing to meeting them.  

Regardless of whether there's a walk up gate or not (which there probably will be for a lot of them), clubs are not going to literally close their away stands (once fans are allowed back in, obviously).  They'll need to have arranged police and stewards in advance, and they'll open their stands. 

If people want to go, that's their choice.  I don't think they can justify it by saying the home team would be better off with an empty stand.    

Edited by Bellion

Shooter McGavin

Hopefully fans are allowed in the stadium in time for this. 10-0 and 90 minutes of poisonous abuse would be lovely.

been here before
2 hours ago, williamgerrard said:

Revenge time 

1 hour ago, williamgerrard said:

If fans are not allowed in we still need to turn up at tynie and give them hell when they arrive at the ground

Make sure theres plenty oustide to welcome them to the ground

If fans are not allowed in we still need to turn up in numbers and give them hell at both sides of the staduim 

See anyone using covid as a excuse not to show up and give dundee a hostile welcome please do one we can still do it in a safe manner 

Not trolling im 100% serious we can still protest with social distancing n etc only snowflakes will say otherwise

Then dundee game will be called off then  why would we miss a chance to get revenge been plenty protests lately and no spike in covid if we all stick to the guidelines 

Some people i seriously question if there true hearts fans weve just been shafted big time we now have the team that has caused it and some  dont want to meet at tynie cause of covid news flash we stick to government guidelines we can still do it in a safe manner now man up ppl

42 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

Some people on here will say what about covid lol but your bang on the cash mate 

Anyone lost an empty vessel?

Harry Potter
54 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

,Scumdee

Did they have to put REL EGATED, Heart of Midlothian, that is obvious, what a bunch

of roasters.

August Landmesser
34 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

As a general life rule you should ignore anyone that uses the word snowflake. 

except meteorologists

williamgerrard
5 minutes ago, been here before said:

Anyone lost an empty vessel?

Pretty sure your a hibs fan mods please launch this hobit 

Back to 2005

No deaths in over 2 weeks. Surely to God there is no reason not to let fans back in. 

There are to be 5000 fans at Goodwood races this Saturday. 

Harry Potter
3 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

No deaths in over 2 weeks. Surely to God there is no reason not to let fans back in. 

Theres been a spike in cases in Glasgow, just saying.

Was there any need to throw the 'relegated' comment in there. I hope their board are not shown any courtesy when attending Tynecastle.

OmiyaHearts
7 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

22 new cases is only 0.7% of all tests though.

Despite reporting as Glasgow, it's actually Greater Glasgow i.e Renfrewshire,  East & West Dunbartonshire and Inverclyde, as well as Glasgow. It's quite a large area covered, so I'm not overly concerned, considering almost everything is now open here.

edit: IN saying that, I don't expect any games to be played with fans in attendance until 2021.

Edited by OmiyaHearts

Back to 2005
11 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

We cant stay indoors for ever. We need to learn to live with this virus. Not the thread for this but it's no worse than a bad flu year.

williamgerrard
6 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

@been here before

You are dead against people fighting back. 

Why?

Cheers.

Hes to busy worrying about covid hes also probably one of those happy clapper fans we had last few seasons  seriously question if hes a real hearts fan any normal hearts fan wants revenge but yet this person doesnt and only want to attach all my comments to his posts to make him look cool behind his windows 95 pc and keyboard

11 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Not quite true, no deaths in the daily reports for over two weeks but still deaths not reported in the daily figures as they don't count someone that fights covid for 28 days then dies on the 29th for some reason

been here before
9 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

@been here before

You are dead against people fighting back. 

Why?

Cheers.

Not sure what "fighting back" you're talking about.

The hysterical, OTT, melodramatic lunacy of the same posters repeatedly trying to outuber each other on thread after thread to try and prove their off the scale Jamboness is funny as **** though.

Edited by been here before

Anyone who believes this is a coincidence is naive in the extreme.  Clearly the most volatile game of the season given Dundee's shameful behaviour.  So the SPFL decide to send Dundee to Tynecastle at a time when we won't be playing in front of full crowds, to lessen the potential for anything kicking off.

2 hours ago, Hoots said:

...and Raith away for final game of the season.  Pretty amazing bookends to the season there.....conspiracy theorists - do your worst!

Couldn’t care if we have to beat raith on the last day to win the championship .  Won’t be there and any self respecting jambo shouldn’t be either. What an amazing coincidence though from the computer, especially when their chairman is trying to build bridges with us. Fukkkk them!

Edited by Saughton Jambo

2 hours ago, Hoots said:

Dungdee and Tynecastle  - first game of the season.  Had to happen.  Will be travelling north for that one!

Last time we were down, our first league game was away to Rangers and we all know how that turned out.

eyesandears
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Celtic v Rangers that weekend. 

Let's see.

Another astounding piece of marketing by that genius Doncaster. Opening weekend of the Championship and they gazump it by putting the Old Firm game that weekend. Incredible ineptness.

33 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

Pretty sure your a hibs fan mods please launch this hobit 

I’m pretty sure you’re wrong. BHB is someone with a very dry sense of humour that you either get or you don’t, and I’m not sure you’re getting him tbh! 

16 minutes ago, been here before said:

The hysterical, OTT, melodramatic lunacy of the same posters repeatedly trying to outuber each other on thread after thread to try and prove their off the scale Jamboness is funny as **** though.

The “fighting back”, is this:

We were expelled from our top division by vote.

We now find ourselves getting on with it. Exactly the time to exact revenge.

I’m guessing you don’t think we were hard done by? As your constant “Uber” posts suggest.

2 out of 3 home games against Dundee and Caley Jags, probably our biggest challengers....👍

been here before
3 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

The “fighting back”, is this:

We were expelled from our top division by vote.

We now find ourselves getting on with it. Exactly the time to exact revenge.

I’m guessing you don’t think we were hard done by? As your constant “Uber” posts suggest.

Im guessing despite me spelling it out for you, you've missed the point.

4 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I’m pretty sure you’re wrong. BHB is someone with a very dry sense of humour that you either get or you don’t, and I’m not sure you’re getting him tbh! 

Nah its cool man. I was upset but dug out Sunshine on Leith, had a sing song and fair cheered myself up.

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Nah its cool man. I was upset but dug out Sunshine on Leith, had a sing song and fair cheered myself up.

Aw man, my heart is broken for you 😢😉

22 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

We cant stay indoors for ever. We need to learn to live with this virus. Not the thread for this but it's no worse than a bad flu year.

The residual long-term health issues post infection mean it really isn't like a bad flu year. It's causing neurological and cardiac issues, potential copd and other long-term health conditions, many which could reduce life expectancy.

I agree we can't shelter forever but we have to be cautious. Not saying I don't want to be there when we stuff 5 past scumdee. 

Haringshairband
32 minutes ago, been here before said:

You're on a Hearts fans forum of course people are going to be passionate about Hearts, you're always highlighting these "uber" fans, no idea why you're so obsessed by it. Strange behaviour 

Toxteth O'Grady
2 hours ago, williamgerrard said:

If fans are not allowed in we still need to turn up at tynie and give them hell when they arrive at the ground

Absolutely 

been here before
8 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

You're on a Hearts fans forum of course people are going to be passionate about Hearts, you're always highlighting these "uber" fans, no idea why you're so obsessed by it. Strange behaviour 

A Hearts fans forum??? You'd be forgiven for confusing it with RangurzMeeja at times recently. Anyhow no-ones critisising passion.... perhaps this bit passed you by though...

42 minutes ago, been here before said:

1 hour ago, AlphonseCapone said:

As a general life rule you should ignore anyone that uses the word snowflake. 

Great advice.

JamboAndrew
1 hour ago, Ribble said:

Zero, and on your second point an empty stand makes neither a profit or a loss, where a very small attendance that doesn't buy anything while there will mean a loss due to stewarding and policing costs

Ah, didn't think of that. I'd hate them to waste all that money on stewarding. I'd love to see 1 fan in the away stand. It would be like the hibs end during the second half in 2012.

44 minutes ago, been here before said:

No, bhb, I’ve not missed the point.

You haven’t spelled anything out. All you have done for the last wee while on here is make wideo comments about “Uber fans” every time someone posts on the topic of trying to financially help hearts, or to mitigate the damage done by other clubs.

You can keep trying to spell things out all you like, unfortunately however, nobody gives a ****. 😉

3 hours ago, Beave1874 said:

Will be the Friday night game on BBC. 

Was thinking this.

If so, open the fans bar early so people may just happen to be there when the opposition arrives...

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, Voxpop said:

relegate Raith in front of their own fans on the last day of the season and sing “we’ll meet again”.....

:yas:

been here before
13 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

No, bhb, I’ve not missed the point.

You haven’t spelled anything out. All you have done for the last wee while on here is make wideo comments about “Uber fans” every time someone posts on the topic of trying to financially help hearts, or to mitigate the damage done by other clubs.

You can keep trying to spell things out all you like, unfortunately however, nobody gives a ****. 😉

And you prove how little you care by asking me all about it and taking the time to summarise my posts.

We need to kick the absolute shit out of them in that game, not just physically, but in terms of the score.  4 goals at the very minimum, 6 preferred.

In the unlikely event that Robbie is reading this, you should be psyching the players up to have a ruthless mentality for this season.  Print outs of all the shit that's being said about the club in media, on Twitter and on other fan's forums.  Get it in the player's heads that this season is all about causing as much damage as possible to the other clubs in the league, and going out and destroying them in every game.  No easing off, no mercy.  Put last season out the window, we should be more than capable of putting 5 past whichever team we face in that league.  Once the game is over, the next game's goal should be to better that performance.

A nice thrashing in the first game against Scumdee would be the perfect start to the season.

been here before
1 minute ago, tian447 said:

We need to kick the absolute shit out of them in that game, not just physically, but in terms of the score.  4 goals at the very minimum, 6 preferred.

In the unlikely event that Robbie is reading this, you should be psyching the players up to have a ruthless mentality for this season.  Print outs of all the shit that's being said about the club in media, on Twitter and on other fan's forums.  Get it in the player's heads that this season is all about causing as much damage as possible to the other clubs in the league, and going out and destroying them in every game.  No easing off, no mercy.  Put last season out the window, we should be more than capable of putting 5 past whichever team we face in that league.  Once the game is over, the next game's goal should be to better that performance.

A nice thrashing in the first game against Scumdee would be the perfect start to the season.

Youd like to hope he wouldnt need to do this.

13 minutes ago, been here before said:

And you prove how little you care by asking me all about it and taking the time to summarise my posts.

I only bothered trying, because when you aren’t whining about “Uber fans” you come across okay. 🤷‍♂️

I'm sure the players will be reminded of the 'relegated Heart of Midlothian' comment they've just come out with.

been here before
1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I only bothered trying, because when you aren’t whining about “Uber fans” you come across okay. 🤷‍♂️

I dont whine about them though. They entertain me, I enjoy them.

4 hours ago, Erse said:

Don't think we'll have a choice, but MUST make it as hostile as possible. 

Try to remember that it wasn't the Dundee fans who voted no!

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

I dont whine about them though. They entertain me, I enjoy them.

It’s the about the only thing you ever post about. Your fascination with the topic suggests you aren’t amused by it at all. It actually irritates you for some reason.

Jambof3tornado

Dundee fans on twitter claiming their chairmans change of vote made no difference.

Utter fekkin welts!

Nookie Bear
5 minutes ago, BobbyCox said:

Try to remember that it wasn't the Dundee fans who voted no!

Check social media for how they feel about our situation. 

been here before
4 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

It’s the about the only thing you ever post about. Your fascination with the topic suggests you aren’t amused by it at all. It actually irritates you for some reason.

Brilliant.

Messageoiard psychology ftom someone who doesnt care... this should be a humdinger.