Dundee at home

Hoots

1 minute ago, Heartsofgold said:

I can't actually decide if you're trolling or simply a moron.

:)

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• williamgerrard

• Harry Potter

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rick Sanchez

It would be great to smash Raith in the final game but we should send the under 20's, the under 20's coach and nae fans.

Heartsofgold
Just now, williamgerrard said:

Not trolling im 100% serious we can still protest with social distancing n etc only snowflakes will say otherwise

Unless the virus goes out of control again, like Spain and threatening in France/Germany, in which case football will be going nowhere.

williamgerrard
Just now, Heartsofgold said:

Unless the virus goes out of control again, like Spain and threatening in France/Germany, in which case football will be going nowhere.

Then dundee game will be called off then  why would we miss a chance to get revenge been plenty protests lately and no spike in covid if we all stick to the guidelines 

AB should go and sit in her old seat in the Wheatfield and Nelms can sit in the directors box himself.

1m distancing and masks for the arrival of Nelms. Also pubs are open so can get there early.

23 minutes ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

There will be zero fans in stadiums.

Well that's the snooker starting on Saturday, indoors, so there's a chance..

Can see around 4000 allowed with a couple of hundred from Dundee

JamboAndrew

For away games what split of the gate do we get? We should try to get to places like Inverness, but for some clubs, like Dundee, the away stand needs to be empty and we should all get Hearts to put on hospitality at Tynecastle so no money goes into the wrong pockets.

williamgerrard

Some people i seriously question if there true hearts fans weve just been shafted big time we now have the team that has caused it and some  dont want to meet at tynie cause of covid news flash we stick to government guidelines we can still do it in a safe manner now man up ppl

Edited by williamgerrard

Robbo-Jambo
3 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Nelms can now apologise to Ann Budge face to face.

Wonder which one of his faces he would use? 😒

The away games will have some fans I imagine and is a good thing, it means they have to open and police a segregated area and provide amenities. hopefully this gives them a negative income from our away support.

Bret the Hitman Hearts
19 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Celtic v Rangers that weekend. 

Let's see.

Wouldn't put it past them to get "special dispensation". Maybe it'll be a "test case" or "pilot match"

David McCaig
45 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Wonder if Nelms will be in attendance.

I don’t think anyone bar players and coaches will be in attendance

4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Nelms can now apologise to Ann Budge face to face.

It wont be the only ground he'll be a no show at.  The Inverness Chairman did not seem impressed with him one bit either! 

35 minutes ago, Jambo61 said:

Celtic will ensure games with fans by then!

Whats the bet only Premiership clubs are allowed fans in the stadiums by then. Shiteholes like Raith & Alloa will not want to pay for any Covid measurements 

I see no Scottish cup gaps in that fixture list?

When is the decision made regarding how many teams are getting into Round 1 as the talk last week was the 20/21 cup starting on 26th December.

if its a much smaller competition does that not mean championship clubs potentially being in round 1?

David McCaig
3 minutes ago, Mundaydog said:

I see no Scottish cup gaps in that fixture list?

When is the decision made regarding how many teams are getting into Round 1 as the talk last week was the 20/21 cup starting on 26th December.

if its a much smaller competition does that not mean championship clubs potentially being in round 1?

Saturday 30 January

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

Total piss take.

Could not make this up, the whole set up is a joke, anyway a good reception for that shower, NOT.

1 minute ago, David McCaig said:

Saturday 30 January

Is that when cup is due to start or when Hearts would be in the draw?

Harry Potter
25 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Snowflake issue :rofl:

Maybe the club should mark out on the Foundation Plaza where to stand and even dish out Hearts face coverings so you don’t fire your spit over someone else.

You should email them to sort it. Let us all see what response you get.....

I must be a snowflake as well, going round scotmid with a mask on.🤔.

18 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

Some people i seriously question if there true hearts fans weve just been shafted big time we now have the team that has caused it and some  dont want to meet at tynie cause of covid news flash we stick to government guidelines we can still do it in a safe manner now man up ppl

Shine on you crazy diamond 

David McCaig
2 minutes ago, Mundaydog said:

Is that when cup is due to start or when Hearts would be in the draw?

Its a gap in the fixture list, so I guess that when the top clubs come in.

49 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Thats if Dundee are still around by then.

No idea how they are financially but you raise a good point.

Diadora Van Basten
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Welcome party.What time do team buses arrive usually?

62102E20-DBB0-45C9-B2FF-6AACD9B91878.jpeg

Scumdee

53 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

If fans are not allowed in we still need to turn up at tynie and give them hell when they arrive at the ground

Socially distanced wearing masks of course.😷

2 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Its a gap in the fixture list, so I guess that when the top clubs come in.

So then potentially got to try and squeeze in the later stages on the Betfred cup & the Scottish cup. 
i can see us having to play Sat/Wed for most of this season 

I think hearts fans should give all away teams what Liverpool done to Manchester City in champions league tie  but not throwing stuff at bus but a very hostile unsettling reception like they are heading into hell and a den let’s show the teams the Gorgie aggro that wee will support hearts ever more show Scottish football that Gorgie rules 

David McCaig
4 minutes ago, Mundaydog said:

So then potentially got to try and squeeze in the later stages on the Betfred cup & the Scottish cup. 
i can see us having to play Sat/Wed for most of this season 

Hopefully... if it means we are in 3 cup finals.

TyphoonJambo
53 minutes ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

There will be zero fans in stadiums.

Line the road, social distancing maintained, from the city limits to Tynie with Nelms=Judas banners

sandylejambo

On the bright side they're at Tynecastle twice and Inverness twice. So unless Celtic loan them 6 players they will hopefully struggle in the league.

williamgerrard
3 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Line the road, social distancing maintained, from the city limits to Tynie with Nelms=Judas banners

Some people on here will say what about covid lol but your bang on the cash mate 

33 minutes ago, Mundaydog said:

Whats the bet only Premiership clubs are allowed fans in the stadiums by then. Shiteholes like Raith & Alloa will not want to pay for any Covid measurements 

Perfect then, we don't need to boycott them, they do it themselves!

We can afford the same measures as Premier clubs, so unless the SFA/SPFL **** us over again we should be fine!

38 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

See when Santa comes in December, ask him for a comma and a full stop. Oh aye, and some common sense.

AlphonseCapone
48 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

I can't actually decide if you're trolling or simply a moron.

As a general life rule you should ignore anyone that uses the word snowflake. 

Tennant's  6's
1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

They voted to do us damage. Damage that we would not have been able to withstand without backing from our benefactors and Budge/FoH/fans.

We need to kill them in the first half, desecrate their corpse in the second half, and then torch the remains.

Every single player who pulls on a Hearts shirt (especially the ones who were so utterly shite for us last season) needs to understand what the Hearts support want when we play these *****.

The support will take care of itself.

:spoton:

Not melodramatic, but damn it, it's perfectly in keeping with the anger & animosity that we all feel. 

Let's use it to our advantage,  no shitebags this season, the players need to give their all every single f'n game and destroy these tinpot clubs.

And still go all out to win the Cups

:yas:

williamgerrard
2 minutes ago, whodanny said:

See when Santa comes in December, ask him for a comma and a full stop. Oh aye, and some common sense.

Ok spelling police /./..../()(!’

3 minutes ago, Tennant's 6's said:

Not melodramatic, but damn it, it's perfectly in keeping with the anger & animosity that we all feel. 

Let's use it to our advantage,  no shitebags this season, the players need to give their all every single f'n game and destroy these tinpot clubs.

And still go all out to win the Cups

:yas:

Cant remember if you are a guy I used to know or not... either way...

Hoping this stays as a Saturday KO, irrespective of whether fans can be inside Tynecastle, already making my travel plans for this one! HHGH