Infighting in SPFL already

carnockjambo

Byyy The Light
20 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

It can be a risk but there can be big benefits in a SPFL streaming service. This video talks about the EPL but certainly on a smaller scale SPFL tv can work

Totally agree. There was a thread on this after Simon Jordan mentioned the PL setting this up.  We could definitely do it on a smaller scale.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nookie Bear

• Bazzas right boot

• Beast Boy

• Rogue Daddy

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I know. It's the ersecheek angle I was getting at. Mind you it was always going to be that way. 

SKY love a Hun / Mhank pundit as it's really all they care about. 

Yip. 

Been that way since I remember. 

All clubs, including us Tbh have followed meekly. 

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

After hearing what was said at Ross Co v Hibs cancelled friendly, no surprise other clubs are at each others throats.

The Ross Co players and staff were giving dogs abuse to the Hibs players and staff, they were absolutely raging. It was extremely tense - and that's from an eye witness who was right in the middle of it.

Add in the battle lines drawn with us, PT, Stranraer etc, it's not going away quickly and will probably get worse, especially with the idiots who run our game.

It's funny because it's hibs. 

But, Ross County are getting right on my tits just now. 

Like right on them. 

Acting like Billy Big Bawz all over the shot. 

OmiyaHearts
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's funny because it's hibs. 

But, Ross County are getting right on my tits just now. 

Like right on them. 

Acting like Billy Big Bawz all over the shot. 

I hope it continues and as teams fall out, the Premiership falls to pieces. We have two months to sit back and watch it all unravel.

I'll be over the moon if the first OF game is behind closed doors, and I expect it will.

20 minutes ago, theshed said:

Could be wrong but they are worried if too many people try to watch the stream will crash so are trying to keep their season ticket holders happy and hope all goes well as it will be the first time this many people will have tried to watch 

In saying that I don’t know how they are worried about it crashing as when Celtic play they have about 5 times more people tuning in with no problems 

Don't forget it's a way to force them to buy ST's. I hope they pony up only to find their technology isn't up to it or they tune in only to see them getting scud dead every week as we romp the championship.

manaliveits105
17 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I hope it continues and as teams fall out, the Premiership falls to pieces. We have two months to sit back and watch it all unravel.

I'll be over the moon if the first OF game is behind closed doors, and I expect it will.

Will the background crowd noises still have all the Oirish perty songs though ? - surely must 

44 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

even easier than that, go to amazon and ask them to do it as they have the infrastructure already in place. Also look at the EPL games they showed after lockdown and during december last year it worked.

Woah easy now. We're talking about a group of bellends who still cannot find a league or league cup sponcer for the bleeting season. 

We really are the laughing stock of association football. Honestly paying a spekky brown nose £350k a year to do what??

1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Thats mental. 

Have Hibs explained why they are not allowing people to buy tickets for PPV for the game, especially Killie fans? Seems odd considering that it would mean more money for Hibs.

Probably because hibs bandwidth for streaming is limited due to them only having something like a home talk talk connection

Italian Lambretta
12 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Will the background crowd noises still have all the Oirish perty songs though ? - surely must 

If it doesn't a few people are going to be getting a visit from the glessgy hardmen with the balaclavas on

42 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Did i not hear that old firm games won't be allowed to be streamed also? Or possibly any game that is supposed to be televised? 

If a game is on Sky then no streaming, all OF games will be on sky so yes OF games won;t be allowed to be streamed

Edited by Ribble

Nookie Bear
56 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I know. It's the ersecheek angle I was getting at. Mind you it was always going to be that way. 

SKY love a Hun / Mhank pundit as it's really all they care about. 

The only positive about being in the Championship is that we won’t have to suffer Sky’s patronising pish. 

Nookie Bear
33 minutes ago, Jumper said:

Don't forget it's a way to force them to buy ST's. I hope they pony up only to find their technology isn't up to it or they tune in only to see them getting scud dead every week as we romp the championship.

I hope they take the money and then the connection fails at the first hurdle. 

ALL is starting to disintegrate in the SPFL. Is that muppet Doncaster doing anything about it? NO

He and his cronies are just a bunch of cretins.

Long live the revolution

Join the anarchists

Welcome to M8 Revenge😎😎😎  

wentworth jambo

I wouldn't be buying any stream from the Hobos - if it's anything like flumps.net, as soon as they go one down, the stream will be locked for guests !!

Mid Calder Jambo
1 hour ago, Sarah O said:

What a farce. 

This was a great opportunity to perhaps pool resources. Make every game available to anyone in the world - for a small fee either per game or monthly subs. Show case our game whilst other countries are having their summer break. 

But no. The useless amateurs couldn't even cooperate to do that successfully and we've got total diddies like Livi charging £20 per game. Ludicrous. 

Hope it's a disaster. 

Come on Sarah O.  You are being far too intelligent for the Scottish game. Promote the Scottish game is the SFA's remit and look at the job they are doing?  Ridiculus shower of clowns they are.

Still think a game on Saturday will be delayed or rearranged due to late covid checks...

Or even better the SPFL made up rules when it turns out a player or member of coaching team hasn’t been tested and its found out during/post games

All roads lead to Gorgie

I was feeling really pissed off yesterday, hearing of infighting has lifted my mood no end!

Rogue Daddy
15 minutes ago, Mundaydog said:

Still think a game on Saturday will be delayed or rearranged due to late covid checks...

Or even better the SPFL made up rules when it turns out a player or member of coaching team hasn’t been tested and its found out during/post games

Was just thinking this... should maybe start a book. Which game on Saturday will be first to be called off? 😂😂😂 arseholes!

on the PPV, I've kind of missed the whole streaming conversation (for BCD games), will we be able to get access to games in the championship - as we won't be going to away fixtures? Can't see some of these diddy teams having cameras at their grounds (I'll bet broadband is a cutting edge extravagance for some of them!)

3 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Thats mental. 

Have Hibs explained why they are not allowing people to buy tickets for PPV for the game, especially Killie fans? Seems odd considering that it would mean more money for Hibs.

Unfair on walk up fans, if you want to see Hibs on PPV buy a season ticket. No explanation as far as I’m aware.

It's pretty typical there was an SFA/ SPFL working group on this. (Hibs were represented).

But the fans are the last to be thought of. 

5 hours ago, Locky said:

Exactly. Beat me to it. Done well for his club, but he signed off on that incredible letter. **** the fat ****.

Incredible letter?

What's that about?

1 hour ago, Boof said:

Incredible letter?

What's that about?

Think it was in response to the vote of no confidence raised by the huns and seconded by us and Stranraer. Basically we are shameful *******s to criticise the integrity of the SPFL Board and their full time officers.

2 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Think it was in response to the vote of no confidence raised by the huns and seconded by us and Stranraer. Basically we are shameful *******s to criticise the integrity of the SPFL Board and their full time officers.

Bloody hell!

Never been aware of that. Twat, that he is.

John Findlay
16 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

There was never a vote of no confidence.

I think you are referring to Sevco's resolution for an independent enquiry into the conduct of the SPFL board, especially over the Good Friday voting fiasco.

doctor jambo
5 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

If it doesn't a few people are going to be getting a visit from the glessgy hardmen with the balaclavas on

Last thing we need is OF fans attending games wearing face coverings of any type

Imagine what they would be up to if they could not be identified on cctv?

17 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Arrest warrant issued for Motherwell CEO Alan Burrows after he failed to show for court case over ‘Morelos incident’

Surely he must fail the SPFL / SFA fit and proper test?  Also surely this brings the game into disrepute.  I look forward to Motherwell being suspended from the league and Burrows being barred from being a club director.

Gilberts Fridge
14 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Surely he must fail the SPFL / SFA fit and proper test?  Also surely this brings the game into disrepute.  I look forward to Motherwell being suspended from the league and Burrows being barred from being a club director.

SFA/SPFL will probably state that it was a football matter and that the courts have no jurisdiction over one of their members. 

4 hours ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

I was feeling really pissed off yesterday, hearing of infighting has lifted my mood no end!

:) Was on the cards..

3fingersreid
1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

Last thing we need is OF fans attending games wearing face coverings of any type

Imagine what they would be up to if they could not be identified on cctv?

They attend games without face masks, defying the rules and regs that Scott Wilson reads out pre match  and nothing happens when they don’t comply . Masks or no masks , with them it doesn’t matter 

1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

There was never a vote of no confidence.

I think you are referring to Sevco's resolution for an independent enquiry into the conduct of the SPFL board, especially over the Good Friday voting fiasco.

Yes I am sorry.

John Findlay
Just now, EIEIO said:

Yes I am sorry.

No need to be sorry. It has been difficult at times to keep up with the whole shitshow since April.

8 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Not even kicked off yet and it's an utter farce.  

Feck the lot of them. 

I see SKY have continued where they left off by having McCoist and Hartson on their team. 

Jesus wept you couldn't make it up.

:phface:

Sky’s Scottish football coverage is utter pish. The BT team seem to have jumped to Celtic tv after they lost the contract ☹️

On the upside, I see Killie are celebrating " our first-ever sleeve partner ". 

What  a time to be alive. 

Class of 75
11 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Utter irrelevance of a football club. 

WoolfordsHearts
22 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Marvin from the scheme must be doing all right for himself now.

Edited by WoolfordsHearts

eyesandears
2 hours ago, RobNox said:

Correct. An arrest warrant is severe enough for it to be a Compliance Officer matter at the SFA. Clare Whyte do your duty. 

Rogue Daddy
8 hours ago, TWF said:

ALL is starting to disintegrate in the SPFL. Is that muppet Doncaster doing anything about it? NO

He and his cronies are just a bunch of cretins.

Long live the revolution

Join the anarchists

Welcome to M8 Revenge😎😎😎  

At least, being in the Championship, we can sit back, grab a beer and laugh at the Premier league fcukwits having their games postponed due to mishandled Covid testing!

Im betting at least 1 game this weekend will be cancelled!

Did I not read somewhere, possibly on another thread, that Hibs wouldn't have PPV available until October.

Also Celtic have acquired the BT system for showing their PPV.  Hence the quality and ability to supply to more people.

I think it is obvious the clubs lack the ability to do the broadcasting/billing bit of the coverage properly. And Neil Doncaster chaired these meetings :laugh: It's like his job is to make Scottish football as bad as possible.

Am I remembering right that Doncaster mentioned something about Sky helping with broadcasting BCD games beyond what they are showing on TV? Was a few months ago.

Nookie Bear
10 minutes ago, kila said:

I think it is obvious the clubs lack the ability to do the broadcasting/billing bit of the coverage properly. And Neil Doncaster chaired these meetings :laugh: It's like his job is to make Scottish football as bad as possible.

Am I remembering right that Doncaster mentioned something about Sky helping with broadcasting BCD games beyond what they are showing on TV? Was a few months ago.

From 2nd June:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/spfl-close-revolutionary-sky-sports-22128901

"revolutionary new broadcast deal...at an advanced stage"

Edit: in fairness it was only ever to be to season ticket holders although i don't see why it could never be opened up to others.

Edited by Nookie Bear

Got to hope this messes up a lot of disgruntled hobos is a goo thing. Wait till we sink them in the semi final it’s going to be a real mess over there 

I read Cosgrove is out for Aberdeen. These teams will not fully recover for a few years.

Edited by Rods

bigsuperslim1874
54 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Apparently Billy Bowie called Ron Gordon’s wife a slag. 

😂 I really wish that was true!