Infighting in SPFL already

carnockjambo

carnockjambo

See Killie have fallen out with Hibs as there is no PPV for Killie fans for Sat or for that matter non ST Hibs fans either. Killie directors having a go at Hibs on  twitter lol 😂 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nookie Bear

• Bazzas right boot

• Beast Boy

• Rogue Daddy

9 minutes ago, carnockjambo said:

See Killie have fallen out with Hibs as there is no PPV for Killie fans for Sat or for that matter non ST Hibs fans either. Killie directors having a go at Hibs on  twitter lol 😂 

Good post 👍 Thank you.

Eejits couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. Surely every ST has a unique code on it that could be entered as an IP linked voucher for one price and they could sell higher prices to anyone else who wants to watch cabbage vs pies?

Fire_At_The_Disco
20 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Eejits couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. Surely every ST has a unique code on it that could be entered as an IP linked voucher for one price and they could sell higher prices to anyone else who wants to watch cabbage vs pies?

A cabbage Pie 🤢

heatonjambo
46 minutes ago, Homme said:

Arrest warrant for Motherwell CEO too for refusing to show up in court. 

Eh?

Deans Jambo
1 hour ago, carnockjambo said:

SPFL clubs acting selfishly again! 🙄

1 hour ago, carnockjambo said:

Honour among thieves.

Shanks said no
12 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

Eh?

Arrest warrant issued for Motherwell CEO Alan Burrows after he failed to show for court case over ‘Morelos incident’

1 minute ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Arrest warrant issued for Motherwell CEO Alan Burrows after he failed to show for court case over ‘Morelos incident’

didn't turn up because of work commitments

Shanks said no
1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

didn't turn up because of work commitments

Just cut n pasted sun headline, premier only of interest if its bad news now, the badder the better.

I'm bitter

Heard someone on the radio saying whilst Doncaster is an idiot he has an impossible task - all clubs have the same streaming system - and they still cant agree on arrangements so it is equitable 

1 minute ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Just cut n pasted sun headline, premier only of interest if its bad news now, the badder the better.

I'm bitter

a) I like Burrows

b) How do you have your secret santa winner hat? Unfortunately my gnome was smashed earlier this year. But I was still a winner

Shanks said no
2 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

a) I like Burrows

b) How do you have your secret santa winner hat? Unfortunately my gnome was smashed earlier this year. But I was still a winner

a) fair enough

b) you win it at the very last minute after a stewards inquiry, someone guessed twice invalidating a guess and I sneaked it

4 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

a) fair enough

b) you win it at the very last minute after a stewards inquiry, someone guessed twice invalidating a guess and I sneaked it

Were the SPFL/Dundee/Lawell involved?

Pasquale for King

If they had put it at a £10 you might have got a good few thousand Killie and Hibs fans tuning in, not like they don’t need the money after all 😃😂

jamboinglasgow

After everything that has happened since March (and admittedly long before) this is the least surprising news possible. Will there still be a Premiership by the time we play league games in October or just each match being a fight between club officials.

11 minutes ago, Barack said:

"When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer."

Or as Sid Waddlell said: "When Alexander of Macedonia was 33, he cried salt tears because there were no more worlds to conquer............................................................................................................................................................... Bristow's only 27."

Famous 1874

Burrows is a bellend. Tries to come across as a nice guy to everyone but his signature is on that spfl document criticising Hearts. 

Bazzas right boot

What they fighting over? 

Who is first in line to nosh lawell off? 

Who's cupping  or licking? 

All behind Doncaster anyway who's probably taking a pegging from him while constantly screaming "the majority rules". 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, LeftBack said:

Or as Sid Waddlell said: "When Alexander of Macedonia was 33, he cried salt tears because there were no more worlds to conquer............................................................................................................................................................... Bristow's only 27."

Aye, he's not finished. 

The Internet

Livi charging them £20 to watch their game on a dodgy stream that probably won't work too. 

:glorious:

****ing backwater. 

Nookie Bear

Good effort by the Joint Response Group. Both Killie and Hibs are on this so they can blame themselves. 

I wonder if they ever actually met. 

4. Broadcasting and Innovation (Chaired by Neil Doncaster)

Name | Club/Organisation

James Bisgrove | Commercial & Marketing Director, Rangers 
Dave Cormack | Chairman, Aberdeen 
Ron Gordon | Chairman, Hibernian 
David Hamilton | Scottish Government 
Kerry Keenan | Head of Marketing and Multi Media, Celtic 
Kieran Koszary | Executive Director, Falkirk 
Gregg McEwan | Head of Marketing & Commercial Operations, Kilmarnock 
Rod McKenzie | SPFL Legal Counsel 
Chris Rawlings | Commercial Director, Scottish FA
Andrew Sinclair | Head of Partnerships, SPFL
Duncan Smillie | Director, Partick Thistle

Terms of reference:

- Production 
- Transmission methods
- Broadcast and content opportunities: online streaming (UK and overseas); associated payment platform(s)
- Virtual season tickets and other innovations
- Radio
- Club channels/broadcast partner interaction
- Blocked hours

The Old Tolbooth

Technical issues meaning clubs get even less money, absolutely feckin marvelous!! :D 

Tick tock vermin! 

9 hours ago, LeftBack said:

a) I like Burrows

8 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Burrows is a bellend. Tries to come across as a nice guy to everyone but his signature is on that spfl document criticising Hearts. 

Exactly. Beat me to it. Done well for his club, but he signed off on that incredible letter. **** the fat ****.

jamboinglasgow
51 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Good effort by the Joint Response Group. Both Killie and Hibs are on this so they can blame themselves. 

I wonder if they ever actually met. 

4. Broadcasting and Innovation (Chaired by Neil Doncaster)

Name | Club/Organisation

James Bisgrove | Commercial & Marketing Director, Rangers 
Dave Cormack | Chairman, Aberdeen 
Ron Gordon | Chairman, Hibernian 
David Hamilton | Scottish Government 
Kerry Keenan | Head of Marketing and Multi Media, Celtic 
Kieran Koszary | Executive Director, Falkirk 
Gregg McEwan | Head of Marketing & Commercial Operations, Kilmarnock 
Rod McKenzie | SPFL Legal Counsel 
Chris Rawlings | Commercial Director, Scottish FA
Andrew Sinclair | Head of Partnerships, SPFL
Duncan Smillie | Director, Partick Thistle

Terms of reference:

- Production 
- Transmission methods
- Broadcast and content opportunities: online streaming (UK and overseas); associated payment platform(s)
- Virtual season tickets and other innovations
- Radio
- Club channels/broadcast partner interaction
- Blocked hours

Thats mental. 

Have Hibs explained why they are not allowing people to buy tickets for PPV for the game, especially Killie fans? Seems odd considering that it would mean more money for Hibs.

Nookie Bear
10 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Thats mental. 

Have Hibs explained why they are not allowing people to buy tickets for PPV for the game, especially Killie fans? Seems odd considering that it would mean more money for Hibs.

You would think the league would insist on clubs offering the service to everyone, not just season ticket holders 🤷‍♂️

What a farce. 

This was a great opportunity to perhaps pool resources. Make every game available to anyone in the world - for a small fee either per game or monthly subs. Show case our game whilst other countries are having their summer break. 

But no. The useless amateurs couldn't even cooperate to do that successfully and we've got total diddies like Livi charging £20 per game. Ludicrous. 

Hope it's a disaster. 

Just now, Sarah O said:

What a farce. 

This was a great opportunity to perhaps pool resources. Make every game available to anyone in the world - for a small fee either per game or monthly subs. Show case our game whilst other countries are having their summer break. 

But no. The useless amateurs couldn't even cooperate to do that successfully and we've got total diddies like Livi charging £20 per game. Ludicrous. 

Hope it's a disaster. 

Spot on - this was the opportunity to trial SPFL TV and set up a larger streaming service with contributions from each club.

They failed at the first step.

Harry Potter
7 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

What they fighting over? 

Who is first in line to nosh lawell off? 

Who's cupping  or licking? 

All behind Doncaster anyway who's probably taking a pegging from him while constantly screaming "the majority rules". 

Ha Ha, nosh lol,🤣.

17 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Spot on - this was the opportunity to trial SPFL TV and set up a larger streaming service with contributions from each club.

All of them so consumed by self interest that they can’t see the bigger picture  - literally. 

jamboinglasgow
13 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

It can be a risk but there can be big benefits in a SPFL streaming service. This video talks about the EPL but certainly on a smaller scale SPFL tv can work

22 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

even easier than that, go to amazon and ask them to do it as they have the infrastructure already in place. Also look at the EPL games they showed after lockdown and during december last year it worked.

one other thing, wasn't there a thing a couple of months ago that said there would be a limit to the number of virtual season tickets that a club could sell for streamed/tv games. and it was the number of season tickets sold last season that was the capped number?

OmiyaHearts

After hearing what was said at Ross Co v Hibs cancelled friendly, no surprise other clubs are at each others throats.

The Ross Co players and staff were giving dogs abuse to the Hibs players and staff, they were absolutely raging. It was extremely tense - and that's from an eye witness who was right in the middle of it.

Add in the battle lines drawn with us, PT, Stranraer etc, it's not going away quickly and will probably get worse, especially with the idiots who run our game.

OmiyaHearts
13 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Not even kicked off yet and it's an utter farce.  

Feck the lot of them. 

I see SKY have continued where they left off by having McCoist and Hartson on their team. 

Jesus wept you couldn't make it up.

:phface:

I won't be watching a single Premiership game, so I don't care who's on it. Although, McCoist is pretty decent on the telly.

Bazzas right boot

They should just kit out hampden like the thunderdome. 

"42 teams enter, 1 teams leaves."

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Not even kicked off yet and it's an utter farce.  

Feck the lot of them. 

I see SKY have continued where they left off by having McCoist and Hartson on their team. 

Jesus wept you couldn't make it up.

:phface:

Mcoist doesn't bother me as much as some Tbh. 

56 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Thats mental. 

Could be wrong but they are worried if too many people try to watch the stream will crash so are trying to keep their season ticket holders happy and hope all goes well as it will be the first time this many people will have tried to watch 

In saying that I don’t know how they are worried about it crashing as when Celtic play they have about 5 times more people tuning in with no problems 

Did i not hear that old firm games won't be allowed to be streamed also? Or possibly any game that is supposed to be televised?