• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Bazzas right boot

• Deevers

• Voxpop

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the simple fact he only mentioned Hearts in his "apology" shows his conscience is bothering him already.

Robbo-Jambo
16 minutes ago, Cardiff Hearts said:

Thought this was aboot Kevin tbh.....

😅 😅 

I trust the reception their official party will receive at Tynecastle will be absolutely Siberian.

17 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

http://www.raithfantalk.s2.bizhat.com/raithfantalk-ftopic6890-0-asc-885.html

Have a read of this ^^

I would not piss on those smelly mank ***** until the fire had burned itself out. Every single Hearts player had better want to inflict as much damage and negative goal difference on these filthy animals as possible next season.

If anyone hasn’t calmed down the don’t read this as will make you worse 

Football is about playing games.

Raith Rovers and the others in the Championship voted for furlough money instead of playing football. 

kingantti1874
22 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

http://www.raithfantalk.s2.bizhat.com/raithfantalk-ftopic6890-0-asc-885.html

Have a read of this ^^

I would not piss on those smelly mank ***** until the fire had burned itself out. Every single Hearts player had better want to inflict as much damage and negative goal difference on these filthy animals as possible next season.

keep this link, when we know the fixtures we need a thread of the reasons why we need to do what we need to do

Riddley Walker

The wee Fife-dwelling soap dodgers can take a knife to their tiny wee 2 inchers. 

Hope we destroy them next season, utterly destroy them. 

12 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

keep this link, when we know the fixtures we need a thread of the reasons why we need to do what we need to do

Genuinely is weird to read it, eh? I honestly used to quite like them as a club. I always felt there was a decent relationship between the two clubs as well. 

I want us to inflict so much damage on them now though. I want us to hurt them so bad, that they are sent in to a spiral that doesn’t just end in relegation back to League 1. I want it to set of a chain of terminal destruction that they never recover from. The important part being that we are the club who set them on that path, and that it ends badly.

1 hour ago, queensferryjambo said:

Raith arguably have scored the most out of sticking a knife in us.

Falkirk were winning that league.

They can ram it.

For all the clubs that has done this to us....

WE WILL NEVER FORGET.

BFB6919A-2210-4A5A-82F9-B6C28E049A39.jpeg

Edited by One five

2 hours ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

The Raith Rovers chief wants to build bridges with Hearts, and he thinks all Scottish teams need to get together and move on after everything that has gone on after the past four months.

All BRIDGES BURNT AND NEVER TO BE BUILT AGAIN, AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED.

It's a bridge too far for me. Raith Rovers can GTF from now on as a far as I am concerned he will not be getting any gate receipt money from me.

I will donate  what I would have spent on going to the away games to HMFC or FOH.

We don’t want them in the automatic relegation spot. They need to be 2nd bottom. We want Partick to win League 1 & Falkirk to play Raith in the play off game....

jamboinglasgow

Listened to sportsound and was amazed how at the end of it when Levein pointed out about Boycotts that he started making out that he had looked to mend bridges and hoped Hearts fans would hear him and come together. 

He kept using the word contrition for statements from Hearts and Partick, when Partick mentioned that good people will be remembered from this he said "am I a bad guy?" Sorry Bill, you are. Actions have consequences, you may not like that some see you actions as having negative effect on clubs. You chose to back the proposal, you benefited from it. You have got your reward. Yes you have been drawn in legal action, but you still won. You could have raised concerns when the motion was put forward. You could have voted against it, you could have done a number of things, but you didn't you quite happily went with the motion. And that is your prerogative and what you thought was the best for your club. But dont be surprised when others feel your actions have damaged their club to not have a rosy picture of you.

At no point did he feel he was showing any real concern except for token words. It was basically "Hearts and Raith have good history, now fill our stand." His view of building bridges and calling for us to move on from one incident is like a friend who suddenly stabs you then says, stopping talking about that and move on, it was just one incident in our long history.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Voxpop said:

Bring back the 70s to Tynie please.

Half way there, got the 70's team. 🙄

weegie jambo
13 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I wonder what the fans of these clubs think. 

just been on their FB page, dont it'll only p*** you off!

Geoff Kilpatrick

Why is anyone even interested in the views of fans of a tinpot, nomark, club like Raith? Feck them.

1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Listened to sportsound and was amazed how at the end of it when Levein pointed out about Boycotts that he started making out that he had looked to mend bridges and hoped Hearts fans would hear him and come together. 

He kept using the word contrition for statements from Hearts and Partick, when Partick mentioned that good people will be remembered from this he said "am I a bad guy?" Sorry Bill, you are. Actions have consequences, you may not like that some see you actions as having negative effect on clubs. You chose to back the proposal, you benefited from it. You have got your reward. Yes you have been drawn in legal action, but you still won. You could have raised concerns when the motion was put forward. You could have voted against it, you could have done a number of things, but you didn't you quite happily went with the motion. And that is your prerogative and what you thought was the best for your club. But dont be surprised when others feel your actions have damaged their club to not have a rosy picture of you.

At no point did he feel he was showing any real concern except for token words. It was basically "Hearts and Raith have good history, now fill our stand." His view of building bridges and calling for us to move on from one incident is like a friend who suddenly stabs you then says, stopping talking about that and move on, it was just one incident in our long history.

Great post. I thought the absolute same

To summarise, sorry I stabbed you in the back...any chance of a hand job?

Go **** yourself you stupid old *****,

I hope your club dies. And the only bridge I’d be interested in would be if you built one over your decrepit stadium so I could take a shite on it. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Why is anyone even interested in the views of fans of a tinpot, nomark, club like Raith? Feck them.

Just wondering if the chairperson views ate the same as the fans. 

I know Dundee fans for example are generally pissed at the way nelms voted and went about things. 

4 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Hibs fans are just glad they'll have 6-7 more points this season in their quest for mid-table mediocrity. 

I said a while back they have developed a strange relationship with Dundee United and most probably Raith Rovers fans during all this. 

Bridges :laugh:. I hope we bend every one of these wee diddys over this season and go in dry. 

St. Mirren, too. A special relationship, no less. 

A nothing of club, like quite a few of the smaller clubs they wanted to be in the spotlight, pretending to be big shots ....... well you reap what your sow

I genuinely believe part of the reason clubs like Raith, Dundee, Ayr Utd and Dunfermline voted to end the season and against reconstruction was down to them losing the gate money from Partick & Dundee Utd. A Hearts travelling support would more than replace that lost revenue. That is why this muppet is crawling up our arses. 

We need to ensure they don't see a penny. 

Our board should also ensure that these clubs do not see the benefit of receiving players from us on loan for a long, long time. 

We're big enough to survive this thanks to the contributions from our magnificent support and from our generous benefactors.

These clubs however will toil to make it to next summer. Especially if Hearts supporters refuse to travel. If either of the clubs mentioned are allocated two home fixtures against us, they could stand to lose 80-100,000 pounds. Possibly more. That hits them in the pocket big time at their level of income. It will also make it very difficult for them to make any financial projections or,  budget for the forthcoming season. 

I really hope Robbie and the players go out to skoosh these teams. There should be no taking our foot off the pedal. No professional respect shown for these clubs dignity. We need to absolutely skull **** every single one of them.

luckyBatistuta
24 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I genuinely believe part of the reason clubs like Raith, Dundee, Ayr Utd and Dunfermline voted to end the season and against reconstruction was down to them losing the gate money from Partick & Dundee Utd. A Hearts travelling support would more than replace that lost revenue. That is why this muppet is crawling up our arses. 

We need to ensure they don't see a penny. 

Our board should also ensure that these clubs do not see the benefit of receiving players from us on loan for a long, long time. 

We're big enough to survive this thanks to the contributions from our magnificent support and from our generous benefactors.

These clubs however will toil to make it to next summer. Especially if Hearts supporters refuse to travel. If either of the clubs mentioned are allocated two home fixtures against us, they could stand to lose 80-100,000 pounds. Possibly more. That hits them in the pocket big time at their level of income. It will also make it very difficult for them to make any financial projections or,  budget for the forthcoming season. 

I really hope Robbie and the players go out to skoosh these teams. There should be no taking our foot off the pedal. No professional respect shown for these clubs dignity. We need to absolutely skull **** every single one of them.

100% this

#### him, #### his fans and #### his bridges

A14CED43-4D15-4F48-9868-A876A9245942.gif

Won’t be getting a single penny from me.  

Anyway, hopefully crowds aren’t allowed in stadiums for the full season, we will step up to the plate and fund our club as we always have done before.  Tin pot shite clubs like raith will die with no fans for a year, I can’t ****ing wait to sit back and watch that happen. 

I’ve never felt this bitter about certain clubs in Scottish football, and as much in love with our own Heart of Midlothian.

only Hearts ♥️

Harry Potter
9 hours ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

The Raith Rovers chief wants to build bridges with Hearts, and he thinks all Scottish teams need to get together and move on after everything that has gone on after the past four months.

All BRIDGES BURNT AND NEVER TO BE BUILT AGAIN, AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED.

bit late.

He also mentions that there was effectively no other alternative to the situation. The hypocrisy is absolutely staggering. I am sorry but no Hearts supporter should go anywhere near any of the clubs who have done us harm. We don’t want to harm our team but I think they should manage without us. Teams like Raith and Ayr have only had self interest in their thoughts so we must do similarly. I bet you now their financial budgeting has been built on Jambos turning up in large numbers. Well you know what guys you had better build your financial models without us and let’s see how many of you survive the impact of that. Any such club that ultimately disappears off the face of the earth deserve everything coming to them!

The Apprentice
33 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Make no mistake, this dick is already shiting it about the loss of revenue from our away crowd.

:pleasing:

That's exactly it. There's no genuine remorse there at all, the guy is quite simply trying to ensure that he gets circa 3-4k Hearts fans in his stadium next season (if permitted).

The Old Tolbooth

The feelings are so high that I can actually see violence between sets of fans next season once they're allowed back into grounds, and no doubt we'll get the blame for that too! Personally, I hope they rot and suffer a slow death, along with Dunfermline and the rest of them.

Absolutely loving the hatred on this thread!

Couldnt agree more, feck the lot of those rat clubs!

Oh boy Tynecastle is hopefully going to be a full on cauldron for opposing teams next season! 

Hope every fan gives dogs abuse to every team and player that comes to visit our castle!! ( barring I.C.T of course)

:scenes:

18 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

The feelings are so high that I can actually see violence between sets of fans next season once they're allowed back into grounds, and no doubt we'll get the blame for that too! Personally, I hope they rot and suffer a slow death, along with Dunfermline and the rest of them.

Yep, when fans are permitted to return I can see a fair bit of pavement dancing too.

Psychedelicropcircle

Think the thread title should be changes to olive branches, as they will all have them out approaching away games.

There is considerably more chance of a bridge being built to link Scotland with Northern Ireland than there is of the bridge between Hearts and Raith being rebuilt.  

10 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Half way there, got the 70's team. 🙄

well we certainly have JJ from the seventies team!  My first game was 1978 and was centre half!