Bridges

Scottie Wanshot.

Scottie Wanshot.

The Raith Rovers chief wants to build bridges with Hearts, and he thinks all Scottish teams need to get together and move on after everything that has gone on after the past four months.

All BRIDGES BURNT AND NEVER TO BE BUILT AGAIN, AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Bazzas right boot

• Deevers

• Voxpop

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

The Raith Rovers chief wants to build bridges with Hearts, and he thinks all Scottish teams need to get together and move on after everything that has gone on after the past four months.

His club is skint And he had the begging bowl out recently. He after to our money nothing else. He can GTF as far as I’m concerned.

You know those reaper drone / Tornado / Typhoon video feeds of bridges you see when the RAF are in the process of re-landscaping some dictator's capital city?

That.

4 minutes ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

There is a bridge there already.

One we won't be using to visit that dump, ever ,except to witness them being relegated,as has been suggested elsewhere, that visit I would enjoy.

Jamstomorrow

To the Chairman of Raith Rovers I say this . . . .  As ye sow, so shall ye reap.

Edited by Jamstomorrow
Misquote.

Japan Jambo

60 years of taking and his one chance to do the right thing back he ducks, complete walloper.

Edited by Jap Jambo

Class of 75
23 minutes ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

He can get lost. Hope his tin pot pub team of a club suffer swift death. He had the chance to do good but was found out as a coward like the rest of them. Hearts and only Hearts 

Gordon Ramsay

Raith will get what's coming to them. 

No money from the fans and a pasting from the players on the pitch. 

Absolute *****. 

He was only concerned about Raith getting promoted. 

He can get to ****. Hope his team suffers, and goes straight down this season, after taking the full 12 maroon inches three times. 

32 minutes ago, Scottie Wanshot. said:

Correct 

heartandsoul
2 minutes ago, Voxpop said:

Vigorous crowd at tynecastle for the visit of wraith rovers.... make them wish they hadn’t bothered.

This

Just listened. He failed to see they actually never won promotion and we never actually achieved relegation. Only time he came across a bit giving was when it was pointed out that Hearts fans were gonna boycott away grounds. He had a chance to do the right thing and didnt so take the consequences. Raith must be high up in the list of teams not to visit.

Edited by Heartbeat

3 minutes ago, tian447 said:

He was only concerned about Raith getting promoted. 

He can get to ****. Hope his team suffers, and goes straight down this season, after taking the full 12 maroon inches three times. 

It’s a shame only a maximum of two clubs can be relegated. Ayr United and Raith Rovers for me, as it stands. Hope we take double figures off both, and leave them miles adrift at the bottom on goal difference.

Салатные палочки

Aye do one ya mercenary old tadger. Hope your club goes to the wall. 

Raith Rovers are a decent little club and we always had a good relationship with them......

But as long as their current board are at the helm they can GTF. 

Lucille's Thirsty

Many would’ve thought with such a late start date will maybe cool some of us, aye right with every chairman that basically ****ed us, I can feel the venom just worsening.

Leveins Battalion

Any Hearts fans even contemplating building bridges should go on any form of social media and see the comments from Raith,Dundee Utd or Hibs fans.

Never forget!!

queensferryjambo

Raith arguably have scored the most out of sticking a knife in us.

Falkirk were winning that league.

They can ram it.

heartandsoul
6 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Any Hearts fans even contemplating building bridges should go on any form of social media and see the comments from Raith,Dundee Utd or Hibs fans.

Never forget!!

I've seen the comments on the Raith forum. 100% boycott. Nothing else.

To think of all the players we've loaned them over the years, the cash-boasting pre-season friendlies we've given them and supported  various testimonials.

They can run and jump.  No maroon pound from me. 

We can expect more club chairmen to come out with p1sh like this, now that the penny has started to drop in their thick heads.

You can shove your ****ing bridges up your arse

Shove your ****ing bridges

Shove your ****ing bridges

Shove your ****ing bridges up your arse :whistling:

Geoff Kilpatrick

It's quite an achievement to surpass Nelms and that bloviating prick at Ayr. Well done Clark. No maroon pounds for you.

Салатные палочки
16 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Never forget!!

Hibs fans are just glad they'll have 6-7 more points this season in their quest for mid-table mediocrity. 

I said a while back they have developed a strange relationship with Dundee United and most probably Raith Rovers fans during all this. 

Bridges :laugh:. I hope we bend every one of these wee diddys over this season and go in dry. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
30 minutes ago, Voxpop said:

Vigorous crowd at tynecastle for the visit of wraith rovers.... make them wish they hadn’t bothered.

Indeed they should be embarrassed to the maximum whilst collecting no cash 

ToadKiller Dog

Nope sorry Raith ,no support for building bridges ,of the clubs that got promotion yours was the least deserved. 

If you had come out in favour of reconstruction it may well have been all to different .

Nothing against the Rath support ,but I won't be visiting kirkcaldy .

I want raith to go down next spring, along with Ayr united .

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Nope sorry Raith ,no support for building bridges ,of the clubs that got promotion yours was the least deserved. 

If you had come out in favour of reconstruction it may well have been all to different .

Nothing against the Rath support ,but I won't be visiting kirkcaldy .

social media is absolutely full of raith fans giving it the big one.. 

ive plenty against their fans now. 

No longer active
8 minutes ago, scottg71 said:

And we better not loan them any players either.

This - definitely !

However we as a club may need to loan players for their development.

I think we will need to be very picky when it comes to whom we loan players to, and ONLY to benefit Hearts.

No Championship sides at all and carefully selected League 1 and 2 sides only

ToadKiller Dog
Just now, kingantti1874 said:

social media is absolutely full of raith fans giving it the big one.. 

ive plenty against their fans now. 

I tend not to look at other clubs sites ,but if that's the case feck them ,the coukd of as easily finished 4th as much as first .

Always had a soft spot for Raith Rovers. If I was ever to have had a second club, or a local club if I moved to Fife, then it would have been them. I cheered them on as a young teen sat in front of the telly as they beat Celtic, and then went ahead against Bayern Munich. I applauded Turnbull Hutton’s stance against Sevco being admitted in to the first division. I enjoyed Nade ramming it up Hibs in a Raith Rovers top. 

Now? I hope they get relegated twice, then get relegated out of the professional game through the pyramid playoffs. Then I want them to have to sell their ground and share with Cowdenbeath at their race track. Then I want them to be liquidated.

FRR

3 minutes ago, George Cowie said:

This - definitely !

However we as a club may need to loan players for their development.

I think we will need to be very picky when it comes to whom we loan players to, and ONLY to benefit Hearts.

No Championship sides at all and carefully selected League 1 and 2 sides only

Loans to:

ICT

Partick

Falkirk

East Fife

Edinburgh City

Stranraer

The rest can die.

Lone Striker

Dear Bill.   You're right  - it is time to build bridges in the Scottish football landscape.   Sadly for you however, ours will be with clubs who have shown some concern and consideration for fellow  clubs during this health & economic crisis.   

No hard feelings though.

Ann

Forza Cuore

Raith can bolt. Their fans have been loving this all over social media, like wee Rats, nipping at the carcas of a wounded beast. 

http://www.raithfantalk.s2.bizhat.com/raithfantalk-ftopic6890-0-asc-885.html

Have a read of this ^^

I would not piss on those smelly mank ***** until the fire had burned itself out. Every single Hearts player had better want to inflict as much damage and negative goal difference on these filthy animals as possible next season.

Hearts better be able to put out a team that can beat a shower of shite like Raith. If the teams like last season, we’ll struggle on that evidence. 

A fair few of them seem to think we are toiling for cash. They are totally oblivious to how strong we are financially compared to their shit-picking vermin club. Goals galore against these dicks home and away please.

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

Just now, greggy123 said:

Hearts better be able to put out a team that can beat a shower of shite like Raith. If the teams like last season, we’ll struggle on that evidence. 

No we won’t. Raith Rovers are utterly shite. We will absolutely steamroll the Championship.