20/21 Fixtures

Heartsmad1874

18 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Away twice to Dundee and Raith would be :pleasing:blanket boycott buries both teams. 

actually having say 20-30 away fans would cost them more as they would have increased stewarding and policing costs

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Smoked-Glass

• Jambof3tornado

Tokyo Drifter
11 hours ago, five wan said:

Guaranteed that Inverness will be at Tynie twice, spfl can’t give them an unsporting advantage of two large home crowds against us it would be against sporting integrity for them to pocket all that extra cash. 

And I reckon we will be at dundee twice, as they can’t have nelms getting pelters at Tynecastle twice

We'll get Dundee first game, away, so the likelihood of there being no fans anyway due to Covid will mask (sorry) the boycott. 

11 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

actually having say 20-30 away fans would cost them more as they would have increased stewarding and policing costs

I've seen folk saying that but don't think that's true at all.

If they allocated us say 3,000 tickets, they would have to have the adequate number of Police and Stewards for that regardless of uptake.

Tickets generally go on sale either 1 and a bit or, 2 weeks before a game. They'd have to organise the Policing and Stewards in advance of that.  

Even if there wasn't any uptake of tickets, they could of course decide to have an open gate not knowing how many could turn up.

Policing and Stewards is a requirement that they will have to pay for regardless. 

Edited by Cruyff

22games nro
2 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

For those saying that Arbroath, Morton, and Dunfermline voted in our favour, no they didn't! They voted against us in the Good Friday rigged vote to shaft us which ultimately led to all this hassle in the first place, it's only after this when they realised there's a good chance we'll be boycotting grounds that they decided to try to suck up to us so we'd turn up and give them the maroon pound, they can feck off and die too for all I'm concerned! 

Only Inverness have been consistently behind us throughout the whole sorry sordid affair. 

Never a truer word written !!!

only hearts.jpg

Italian Lambretta
34 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Away twice to Dundee and Raith would be :pleasing:blanket boycott buries both teams. 

I agree but it would make it easier if the club refused to take any tickets and also recomended to the small number of fans who still have the urge to go that the club would prefer they didn't attend.

Would also be pleasing if we take zero fans to Raith one week and the next 2000 up to inverness. I would piss my pants

Edited by Italian Lambretta

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Doncaster live on sky sports atc2pm when the fixtures come out. Smarmy fukkin *******.

Don't watch it. 

Nobody watch it for your own sanity 

Just now, Italian Lambretta said:

I agree but it would make it easier if the club refused to take any tickets and also recomended to the small number of fans who still have the urge to go that the club would prefer they didn't attend.

That would certainly be preferable. 

Raith would probably give us 4000 tickets at £25 quid a head. Plus all the money they have to spend on orders of food and drink for 4000 people.  

That'll be more than 100k they would lose. 

Italian Lambretta
1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

That would certainly be preferable. 

Raith would probably give us 4000 tickets at £25 quid a head. Plus all the money they have to spend on orders of food and drink for 4000 people.  

That'll be more than 100k they would lose. 

The Federation of Hearts supporters clubs should be recomending a total Boycott against these clubs.

drumie jambo
8 minutes ago, Jenks said:

Cant wait for Arbroath and Dunfermline away. Hospitality for me an the wee lass !

Aren't Dunfermline on the boycott list?

Class of 75

Hopefully we thump everyone of these pub teams and glorified Junior sides and have the league wrapped up by Christmas 

1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

Why would we be allowed to beam back games to Tynecastle..... Not going to happen in my opinion.

This!!!!

19 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

The Federation of Hearts supporters clubs should be recomending a total Boycott against these clubs.

Absolutely. 

Benny Factor

What are the chances that the "random" fixtures produced have us away to Alloa and Dunfermline in the 2nd round of games?

Ex member of the SaS
42 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Sorry but you are wrong. They need to supply policing and stewards just in case we do turn up, ( how can they tell, even with a boycott we suddenly decide to turn up en masse? ) so no matter how many refuse to go they still need to pay out for security.

1 minute ago, EarnockJambo said:

What are the chances that the "random" fixtures produced have us away to Alloa and Dunfermline in the 2nd round of games?

I really dont think we need to worry about the fixtures matey....I think we will be fine....for me its about fire in the belly and fighting for a cause, every game, esp so if we get any 'top flight' clubs in the cup....I want to see our players fighting and performing like never before...and I think RN will expect and acknowledge the atmosphere the fans now demand from players and coaching staff...unlike the softness that has rotted into the club for a number of years...

17 minutes ago, drumie jambo said:

Aren't Dunfermline on the boycott list?

Dunfermline voted to demote us. As did Arbroath. 

Jambo 4 Ever
34 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

No forgiveness to any of them, ICT aside. 

Are Inverness the only team to support us?

Famous 1874
2 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

I think Morton voted for reconstruction as well maybe. I’ve lost count of the amount of teams against us though, so could be wrong.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
3 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

ICT and Partick were the only (then) Championship teams to vote against the resolution to end season, including demoting us, Partick and Stranraer

Morton and Arbroath voted for reconstruction.

Dundee did too but their antics over the original resolution mean they can GTF

Dunfermline voted for recon too, but the way they went about it wasn't great IIRC and only voted yes when they knew what the outcome would be

OmiyaHearts

I'm not going down the route of saying Jambos who give cash to other Championship clubs should be considered an enemy of our club.

I may think it, but I'm not saying it.

3 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

I think Morton voted for reconstruction as well maybe. I’ve lost count of the amount of teams against us though, so could be wrong.

Morton voted to demote us. 

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Doncaster live on sky sports atc2pm when the fixtures come out. Smarmy fukkin *******.

feck that. definitely not watching now. Will find out on here what the fixtures are.

I've hospitality from the cancelled Ross County game in March to re-arrange. Already paid. :pleasing: 

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Don't watch it. 

Nobody watch it for your own sanity 

I'm stupidly hopeful he will make a fool of himself by trying to get back onside with us, only for budge to issue a statement later on simply blowing him a raspberry!!!(think the 2 ronnies phantom raspberry blower of old london town sketch).

HHGH

ONLY HEARTS

Hearts should accept no tickets for away games (Except ICT). If the opposition team decides to have a pay gate and the away end  gets trashed / no one turns up, well then that isn’t Hearts problem...

18 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

:pleasing:

Build bridges with these turds ? 

They can feck right off. As can every other shower of shite in that division, except for Inverness. 

This will not be forgotten.

Agree 👍🏻

Benny Factor
3 minutes ago, Mundaydog said:

Agree 👍🏻

I hope the club make a big deal about the 1st away match in Inverness.  :)

David McCaig
18 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

I work Friday nights to hopefully not too many games on then

Most away games i would think... ideal for boycotting 😎

1 minute ago, jambodan1998 said:

Hearts vs Dundee

Means just one away game at Dundee.

2 January. 

Edited by Mikey1874

August Landmesser

Which mean's Dundee's second trip to Tynie could be in front of fans

Nookie Bear

I know it’s been said before, but waiting til October 17th....

Just **** ******* right off, Scottish Football. 

Last game of the season away to Raith!!

It’s almost as if these fixtures were handpicked?! 

August Landmesser

On a Friday night too. Relegate them live on the Beeb

1 minute ago, Nookie Bear said:

I know it’s been said before, but waiting til October 17th....

Just **** ******* right off, Scottish Football. 

I never realised it was the 17th - assumed it was the beginning of the month 

Benny Factor

Hopefully sending them down!.... that's if they're not pan-breed by then, that is!