Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• OTT

• Deevers

• John Findlay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, 18Jambo_dave74 said:

To be honest I don't really care about him being removed from power anymore. 

We've been completely shafted and it looks like nothing will change this. As I no longer give a **** about Scottish football, let him screw other clubs over, let him leave league's without a sponsor. 

We now look after ourselves only. If reconstruction comes up in the future, I hope we tell them to ram it. If clubs want our support to make changes in the game we tell them where to go. I no longer want what's best for Scottish football. I don't care if clubs are promoting youth. I don't care about co-efficient's. I don't care about promoting the game...and so on. 

Scottish football has the leadership it deserves. Our fanbase will always ensure Hearts will be fine, we will always step up and be counted - it has been that way for as long as I have known. Let the rest of them suffer.

So which Football League will we play???

gorgie rd eh11

Why the secrecy Neil? Why no independent investigation? Why was the arbitration process such a secret? What are you hiding? If you're "vindicated" let us know the details.

If you or anybody else thinks you've made anything other than an arse of this no matter the outcome then they're an idiot.

manaliveits105

If that wasnt the time for reconstruction to stop harm to other members during a pandemic then It will never be the time for reconstruction again in the future - and under no circumstances should we vote for it 

The one thing winding me up over anything else is in this is his smug face. I can take all the wind ups from other fans, we would probably be the same, however he appears to be gloating in the misfortune this has landed 3 teams in. 

I will be absolutely livid if we ever let him back into our stadium again. If he wants in he can pay for a ticket. If we win the league I would rather we didn't accept the trophy than have him present it to us. 

Contrast the outrage at what "diddy clubs" did to us against the idea that Doncaster should be acting for all clubs not just the OF...and you will find your answers. Divide and conquer. We are both a big club and a diddy club even in our own heads...

Tokyo Drifter
11 hours ago, gnasher75 said:

Simple question: how can he be removed from his post?

Leaving aside his role in our expulsion from the Premiership, his inability to win support for "impossible" reconstruction and his "absolute delight" at the damage he has done (maybe one for the Compliance Officer), this man has been paid a fortune over the last decade and has done absolutely nothing to merit his continued employment.

Instead of promoting the diversity of Scottish football in all the leagues, he has championed the duopoly of the Old Firm at every turn. In every situation, his primary concern has been the impact on Celtic and Rangers. His Armageddon prediction back in 2012 should never be forgotten. His desperate attempt to keep Rangers in the Premiership, or at worst the Championship, is the equivalent of his desperate attempt to ensure Celtic were still awarded 9 in a row.

He has failed in the basic task of negotiating a good (and ethical) sponsorship deal for the league, which is hardly surprising because he clearly doesn't believe in the product he is paid to promote. His shock and mishandling of the offer of money from James Anderson shows how little he expects people to want to invest in our game.

Likewise the "best ever" TV deal he has negotiated with Sky is not significantly better than what has gone before. Basically just an inflation increase. Compared to other leagues that have negotiated huge increases year on year, we are left with crumbs from the table. There is clear evidence over the last few months that he is scared of doing anything to upset Sky and had to be forced into asking if they would be OK with a 14 team top league. Leaving money aside, the general consensus was that the BT Sport coverage was better which makes you wonder if he cares what actual fans think.

He likes to be quoted as saying that he is a servant of the clubs (although he doesn't specify if he means 2 or 42). But how do the clubs get rid of their servant? Is his performance reviewed by the Board? Would it require both Celtic and Rangers to vote him out? 

What is the process for removing him from his post? Unfortunately, given the monumental mess he has made of running Scottish football, we can't expect him to get a job offer anywhere else.

He'll be away soon anyway, I think. That UEFA post he got is his escape route. He won't want to hang around in Scottish football now. Next season is going to be a disaster for everyone financially, and therefore for the SPFL, so he needs to bail asap. Watch this space.

ford donald
49 minutes ago, Tokyo Drifter said:

He'll be away soon anyway, I think. That UEFA post he got is his escape route. He won't want to hang around in Scottish football now. Next season is going to be a disaster for everyone financially, and therefore for the SPFL, so he needs to bail asap. Watch this space.

I hope the club sends him a personal letter telling him,he is "sin die" from tynecastle.

John Findlay

Despite his glee at the arbitration decision, I firmly believe he is a dead man walking.

It would be ****in epic if we didn’t even set up a victory rostrum/platform when we skoosh the league. I’d love it if the lads just had a shower and went for a pint as the kit man launches the trophy into the bin outside the Tynie arms.

13 hours ago, gnasher75 said:

Maybe Stranraer, Falkirk and Thistle could call for that vote. 

Maybe Rangers could join in. After all they wanted him to be suspended when he called one of their reconstruction plans incompetent due to one mistaken word. Cormack of Aberdeen has also gone on record complaining of a lack of leadership so he might be interested in joining. Kelty and Brora would also be keen to join.

50 minutes ago, ShedBoy said:

It would be ****in epic if we didn’t even set up a victory rostrum/platform when we skoosh the league. I’d love it if the lads just had a shower and went for a pint as the kit man launches the trophy into the bin outside the Tynie arms.

Now that would be funny. 😂

Doncaster is a slippery, slimey Rat. In fairness he's the mirror image of the scumbag fans and administrators at the majority of clubs in Scotland. The vermin, old scum and mutton molesters are rimming the ******* and they all love it.

55 minutes ago, Simmo said:

Maybe Rangers could join in. After all they wanted him to be suspended when he called one of their reconstruction plans incompetent due to one mistaken word. Cormack of Aberdeen has also gone on record complaining of a lack of leadership so he might be interested in joining. Kelty and Brora would also be keen to join.

Loads of clubs would tell us "privately" that they are interested and then ta-ra change their mind with a "Tell Ann I'm sorry" line.

14 hours ago, North Berwick Jambo said:

I imagine he will get a warm welcome the next time he is at Tynecastle, does he have the balls? 

After his shameful "absolutely delighted" comment, I doubt if he'll ever set foot in Tynecastle again.

He should be persona non grata.

Auld Reekin'

Give him the "McGarvey"" treatment (yeah, batter the shite out of him if you're ever lucky enough to be playing 5s against him, but that's unlikely I suppose):

Do a jobby in a box
Do a jobby in a cardboard box
Do a jobby in a box
Do a jobby in a cardboard box
Do a jobby in a box

Then send it to Neil.

8 hours ago, PapaShango said:

I will be absolutely livid if we ever let him back into our stadium again. If he wants in he can pay for a ticket. If we win the league I would rather we didn't accept the trophy than have him present it to us. 

I can see where you are coming from but I would rather see him at Tynie in front of a full house having to present us with Championship trophy. The abuse he would get both coming into the ground and making the presentation on TV would show everybody what we think of him. 

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Don't usually like banning folk, especially media, but I would easily make as exception for him. He should be banned from Tynecastle. 

8 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

I can see where you are coming from but I would rather see him at Tynie in front of a full house having to present us with Championship trophy. The abuse he would get both coming into the ground and making the presentation on TV would show everybody what we think of him. 

Exactly this. 20,000 hearts fans chanting simultaneously would be fantastic. 

Clear and loud as ****. 

:glorious:

manaliveits105

Knobhead says it’s ok if any premier players want to take the knee at the weekend 

aw everybody’s friend so he is 

29 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

Yup, this is the best way to deal with him.

I feel a bit sorry for Neil. It’s a big job he has and really requires strong leadership skills and good business judgement. Sadly he’s been unable to manage those aspects of his job. Being “delighted” with the “vindication” also reflects deep seated insecurity, this was his opportunity to acknowledge how the situation could have been managed better. He would have learnt and grown from that but has missed that opportunity. 

5 minutes ago, twjambo said:

I feel a bit sorry for Neil. It’s a big job he has and really requires strong leadership skills and good business judgement. Sadly he’s been unable to manage those aspects of his job. Being “delighted” with the “vindication” also reflects deep seated insecurity, this was his opportunity to acknowledge how the situation could have been managed better. He would have learnt and grown from that but has missed that opportunity. 

Remind me, how long has he been in the job? He’s learned nothing.  Little more than Lawells over paid office boy.

44 minutes ago, twjambo said:

***** has an MBA. 

HOW?

JUST ****ING HOW?

Shows you, if that ***** can succeed, anyone can. 

Greasy looking creep. 

13 hours ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

This man should never be allowed to step foot in Tynecastle again. 

He can drop off the Championship trophy at the plaza at the end of this season. 

Maybe we could form a ring round him and give him a taste of justice. ****. 

On the contrary. I really, really, really want him to visit Tynecastle in the near future so we can let him know what we think of him. 

6 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

After his shameful "absolutely delighted" comment, I doubt if he'll ever set foot in Tynecastle again.

He should be persona non grata.

He'd be a brave man to come to Edinburgh let alone Tynecastle I reckon...

Could we make his job that bit more difficult by agreeing to boycott the new SPFL sponsor, whoever they may be?

CavySlaveJambo
1 hour ago, number-16 said:

Could we make his job that bit more difficult by agreeing to boycott the new SPFL sponsor, whoever they may be?

If they ever find a sponsor... 

6 hours ago, number-16 said:

Be another betting organisation - no company with any morals or self respect would sponsor this lot.  They’ve shown themselves to be thoroughly corrupt and indelibly inept at every thing they touch. 

1 hour ago, Deevers said:

Be another betting organisation - no company with any morals or self respect would sponsor this lot.  They’ve shown themselves to be thoroughly corrupt and indelibly inept at every thing they touch. 

Maybe FOH should be the sponsor..... 'Forever Hearts' perhaps........show them all our strength despite what they have done to us.  

1 minute ago, Gmcjambo said:

Maybe FOH should be the sponsor..... 'Forever Hearts' perhaps........show them all our strength despite what they have done to us.  

And see our money going to clubs that tried to **** us. Not a chance.

John Findlay

The man is an out and out bare faced liar. The clubs should sack him right now.

Claiming players were allowed to carry on training in England even after lockdown. Liar. They had to do it at home too. Remember Murinho getting told off by the Met Police for trying to train players in a public park.

Saying all 12 teams voted to curtail the SPL season. Liar ourselves and Sevco voted against and protested when the wording in the statement was changed from majority to unanimous decision.

Get this lying man out of Scottish football now.

Edited by John Findlay

Samuel Camazzola

He's just appeared on SSN with his rehearsed list of statements and answers. As always, shifts responsibility to the clubs and highlights his role is just a glorified, highly paid bowling club secretary. 

Much as I despise him, he's a survivor. He's shown that. He knows what to do to protect his organisation and himself. I just wish his talents lay more in promoting and organising Scottish football, and ensuring a level playing field for all.

John Findlay
2 minutes ago, Chris#9 said:

We look forward to the 2 live games on sky this weekend

its 3. 

No the OF are Sat and Sun the weekend.

Its Ross County v Motherwell on Monday. Not the weekend. I'm sure if one of the arse cheeks was playing on the Monday, he would have said looking to three games over this weekend🤣🤣🤣.

andythejambo

On Sky Sports News. Smug git. Dodged all the questions relating to the demoted clubs.....

Edited by andythejambo
Typo

19 hours ago, OTT said:

***** has an MBA. 

HOW?

JUST ****ING HOW?

Shows you, if that ***** can succeed, anyone can. 

Greasy looking creep. 

lve got one of these and so does Ann budge coincidentally.  Doesn’t make you clever.

J.T.F.Robertson
20 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Knobhead says it’s ok if any premier players want to take the knee at the weekend 

aw everybody’s friend so he is 

He's been taking both knees long before BLM.

upgotheheads

Do we have to make seats available to SPFL board members?

If so can we make it clear to the SPFL that we will not be responsible for their safety?

People like referee supervisors must be allowed entry of course but I'd want to be careful that Hearts aren't punished for fans behaviour in the Event of Doncaster appearing in the stadium.

Tynecastle should effectively be a no-go area for certain people in Scottish football.

Lucille's Thirsty
2 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Somebody must know where he lives

🤣

Edited by Lucille's Thirsty

David Black

As a member club, are we duty bound to let Doncaster etc into Tynecastle if they request a seat. Can we refuse. Of course even he is not stupid enough to even ask, as he would be advised by both the club and the police not to attend for his own safety.  

Blackshades
7 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Somebody must know where he lives

I'm through in Glasgow this week .I will look under a few stones when I'm out for my walk in the morning .

2 minutes ago, David Black said:

As a member club, are we duty bound to let Doncaster etc into Tynecastle if they request a seat. Can we refuse. Of course even he is not stupid enough to even ask, as he would be advised by both the club and the police not to attend for his own safety.  

If he does indicate that he’s going to pay us a visit, just don’t give him a complimentary parking space. Being forced to walk to the ground in company with some of us might just be the best thing that could happen to him. I’m sure he would feel thoroughly vindicated  and delighted by the welcome he would get.