Neil Doncaster

gnasher75

Gordon Ramsay
3 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

He's just appeared on SSN with his rehearsed list of statements and answers. As always, shifts responsibility to the clubs and highlights his role is just a glorified, highly paid bowling club secretary. 

"Will of the clubs" 

That's all that flubbery-lipped ****** can say. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• OTT

• Deevers

• John Findlay

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

husref musemic
1 minute ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

"Will of the clubs" 

That's all that flubbery-lipped ****** can say. 

33 grand a month.

Pasquale for King
41 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Somebody must know where he lives

When he did interviews from his home it looked like Peter Lawells attic.

Pasquale for King
41 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Somebody must know where he lives

Pasquale for King
29 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

33 grand a month.

He took a 10% cut too, gent of a man.

Edited by Pasquale for King

Lord Beni of Gorgie
19 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Neil Lennon no longer the most hated Neil in Scottish football, who'd have thought it.

Funnily enough Lennon and Doncaster both heroes at Fester. 

One turned on them every chance the other one will at some juncture. 

The slippery ***** needs emptied but before him,  his paymasters need their vice like grip significantly loosened 

Doncaster has no right to enter any ground without paying unless he's part of cooperative booking if hearts want to charge him to come to a game they can just because he gets paid for doing sweet f all for the SPFL don't mean he can waltz into a ground for free

36 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Neil Lennon no longer the most hated Neil in Scottish football, who'd have thought it.

Lennon has nothing on this prick. 

At least Neil has contributed over the years and will talk up our game. 

I rarely have strong feelings about those involved in our game but this guy is on a whole other level. 

Norwich were in free fall when he was chief executive. It's also worth noting he was also a director in the English football league. Since his departure from both, the lower league's in England have flourished and money there is staggering compared to our top league. If it was upto the fans (not just ours) he wouldn't have lasted long. Until we have a say in our game it won't get any better. How we change that? I'm not smart enough to know the answer.

SectionDJambo

I think that this could be the, small, beginning of the end for Doncaster. Whether he is "delighted" or thinks he is "vindicated", the cracks of doubt and suspicion of him have been opened up. He will be involved in another dubious affair sooner rather than later. He can't help himself.

Whether it be a poor sponsorship deal, when he eventually gets one, or upsetting another club by his scattergun approach to solving issues, as long as Celtic aren't hurt, something will happen that will throw doubts on him again.

He has already burned any respect that Hearts and Partick, and some silent others, may have had for him. It's just a matter of time before he shafts other clubs, probably to help Celtic again. 

Or Lawwell comes to the conclusion that he can't trust him not to dump him in it, and has to move him on.

1 hour ago, David Black said:

As a member club, are we duty bound to let Doncaster etc into Tynecastle if they request a seat. Can we refuse. Of course even he is not stupid enough to even ask, as he would be advised by both the club and the police not to attend for his own safety.  

I think he should be given a seat, I also think Scott Wilson should make a point of welcoming him via the announcement system. 

29 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

I think that this could be the, small, beginning of the end for Doncaster. Whether he is "delighted" or thinks he is "vindicated", the cracks of doubt and suspicion of him have been opened up. He will be involved in another dubious affair sooner rather than later. He can't help himself.

Whether it be a poor sponsorship deal, when he eventually gets one, or upsetting another club by his scattergun approach to solving issues, as long as Celtic aren't hurt, something will happen that will throw doubts on him again.

He has already burned any respect that Hearts and Partick, and some silent others, may have had for him. It's just a matter of time before he shafts other clubs, probably to help Celtic again. 

Or Lawwell comes to the conclusion that he can't trust him not to dump him in it, and has to move him on.

We're about to go into another league season without a league sponsor. 

Its one of the core demands of his job and the useless nonce looking creep canny even do that. 

If he cannot get a  corporate sponsor, he could at least try and find a charity to give them exposure and the league good publicity.

He's paid £400k plus bonuses and he can't even find a league sponsor. Why is this man still employed? Seriously. 

Toxteth O'Grady
21 minutes ago, OTT said:

I think he should be given a seat in section n, I also think Scott Wilson should make a point of welcoming him via the announcement system. 

Fixed for you 

Auld Reekin'
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Torture / S&M dungeon, surely...?!?!?!?   :huh:

2 hours ago, husref musemic said:

33 grand a month.

The PM has a basic salary of about £80 k plus add ons say £200k!

Donkey is on what £400k approx. 

Why?????????

Surely his salary is a joke -  A BIG FAT ZERO  is more realistic!

Pasquale for King
23 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Torture / S&M dungeon, surely...?!?!?!?   :huh:

Probably go from his bed of nails in the loft down the dumb waiter to the dungeon where they keep the orangemen/gimps.

Pasquale for King
22 minutes ago, ollie2004 said:

Why?????????

It’s a fair point, the current incumbent is less capable of doing his job than Doncaster though. Both puppets.  

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

He sleeps in a wee basket at the end of Lawwell’s bed.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, WDJ87 said:

Norwich were in free fall when he was chief executive. It's also worth noting he was also a director in the English football league. Since his departure from both, the lower league's in England have flourished and money there is staggering compared to our top league. If it was upto the fans (not just ours) he wouldn't have lasted long. Until we have a say in our game it won't get any better. How we change that? I'm not smart enough to know the answer.

The only hope is Lawell pushes him further in this UEFA ethics role, just before the uglies **** off to some super duper euro league.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Maybe a life size bed pan?

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Maybe a life size bed pan?

Sucks it straight out.

Douglas Park (Rangers), Dave Cormack (Aberdeen), Scot Gardiner (ICT), Gary Deans (Falkirk) Jacqui Lowe (Partick)  and various others besides Budge have all at one point expressed extreme dissatisfaction either with Doncasters 'leadership', competence or the SPFLs general governance. 

I think when you want to instigate change its important to offer clarity on why. Now, if the above clubs could get together and form a cohesive plan to ensure his removal that would be to the benefit of Scottish football. They need to put forward a vote of no confidence but also offer an alternative CEO. I've said this before, but the best candidate out there is actually a Scot. Adam Crozier. Clubs need to understand what, who and why they are voting for change I know various posters aren't exactly warm to the idea, but quite honestly, we need a ******* to run Scottish football. We need someone who can do the unpopular to ensure long term success. Crozier has a proven track record turning around failing companies/ organisations. Not only that but he instigated and carried out culture change at the English FA who have only went from strength to strength since. Its not a popularity contest, this is about fixing close to 30 years of mismanagement and neglect. 

IMO Budge should try to get in a room with Park and Cormack initially and attempt to bring Crozier to the table. If more power needs to be given to the CEO (IMO it should) then factor that in. Put forward the no confidence vote coupled with Croziers appointment and further powers for the CEO to reduce club involvement in governance (and therefore self interest). Bring in the other clubs to offer support and then push forward with the no confidence vote. All of the clubs could be doing 'Riccarton 3' style press conferences where they tear strips out of the odious weasel, question his competence etc. and leave fence sitting clubs clear that this is happening. 

If the above fails, then a break away league should be threatened and carried out with if necessary. The Premiership is why Sky sponsor Scottish football. A breakaway league would threaten the little money the other clubs get. Provided we get Rangers on board then we would IMO have momentum if Rangers, Hearts and Aberdeen were to work together on a clear plan to ensure Doncasters removal and a change to the governance of Scottish football. These are 3 of Scottish footballs biggest clubs, so this would add credibility and weight to the push for Doncasters removal. 

The reason I'm including Aberdeen is because Dave Cormack (love him or hate him) isn't stupid. He can see first hand how badly run and undersold Scottish football is. He's a passionate Aberdeen fan that wants to see his club succeed. He cannot do that whilst playing against what amounts to a loaded deck. Nobody wants to waste their money and under the current system he's wasting his money. Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs could all benefit hugely from a Scottish football run for more than the benefit of one club. Rangers likewise would no doubt benefit from the removal of so many Celtic minded individuals. We're not asking for favouritism, we're asking for impartial competence. 

If Budge/ Hearts are genuinely wanting to remove Doncaster then they need cross club support and the best way to do that is to get together with both Rangers and Aberdeen to form an initial plan, then bring in others like Partick to grow the volume of disgruntled clubs. Publicly, calling for his head together will make his position untenable regardless of Lawwells support forcing the issue. 

If the above is to happen, it will be messy and ugly. Doncaster lacks character, spine and dignity. He isn't resigning off his own back. He needs to be removed by majority consent or forced out via a breakaway league with another CEO running the new organisation. 

Sorry if the above is a bit of a ramble, but there is a way to remove the rat, it just requires clubs working together. Rangers dissatisfaction is known, Cormack could be convinced to jump on board too IMO. Doncaster is not someone the chairmen respect. Its all very doable IMO. Just as above, messy. 

Not convinced Cormack should be involved, seems to be all about posturing "after the event" with little evidence of action.

John Findlay

OTT, your suggestion has one major flaw. Sevco( I refuse to call them Rangers, Rangers died). They dont want 

fairness anymore than the lot from the East of Glasgow. They have been a duopoly for well over 100 years. 

The Govan mob firmly believe that their counterparts have had long enough running the game and it's now their turn again. Despite what these two clubs say in public, that's for their neanderthal supporters to lap up. Behind the scenes, in what used to be called the smoke filled rooms, these two are doing their shady deals and shafting the rest. 

No getting a CEO for Scottish football who doesnt Bend his knee to those two, is I'm afraid a nigh on impossible task.

Can we get James Anderson to sponsor the SPFL and insist that it is called The Neil Doncaster is a Cockwomble Scottish Professional Football League.

Gordon Ramsay
1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

😂😂😂

17 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

OTT, your suggestion has one major flaw. Sevco( I refuse to call them Rangers, Rangers died). They dont want 

fairness anymore than the lot from the East of Glasgow. They have been a duopoly for well over 100 years. 

The Govan mob firmly believe that their counterparts have had long enough running the game and it's now their turn again. Despite what these two clubs say in public, that's for their neanderthal supporters to lap up. Behind the scenes, in what used to be called the smoke filled rooms, these two are doing their shady deals and shafting the rest. 

No getting a CEO for Scottish football who doesnt Bend his knee to those two, is I'm afraid a nigh on impossible task.

I'm for addressing one problem at a time. 

The biggest problem currently facing Scottish football is that odious nonce looking rat rubber lipped ****. Once he's gone, then there is real potential for change. 

Douglas Park doesn't seem a dodgy character like the others (Lawwell, Murray, King etc.). I think he would be open to any move which unseats Doncaster. If we can bring in other clubs and he see's light at the end of the tunnel I think he'll take it. I'm not naive though and do hear what you're saying, the OF want 'their guy' at the top, it doesn't matter if we're talking Rangers or Celtic. If the CEO (I'm saying Crozier) is picked before hand and its brought to him as this is what we've got, back us and we can change Scottish football I think he'll do it. 

Park has been playing against a loaded deck like the rest of us, I think its that cliche the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Right now, we need Doncaster gone. After that, then we need to have some optimism that the other clubs can be forceful in putting forward a genuinely competent replacement (again Crozier is the man for the job in my eyes). To get something done in Scottish football you need to be practical hence why we need Rangers. In this regard our interests very much align. 

I mean, what is the alternative? Wait him out? Thats unacceptable to me. 

John Findlay
51 minutes ago, OTT said:

I'm for addressing one problem at a time. 

The biggest problem currently facing Scottish football is that odious nonce looking rat rubber lipped ****. Once he's gone, then there is real potential for change. 

Douglas Park doesn't seem a dodgy character like the others (Lawwell, Murray, King etc.). I think he would be open to any move which unseats Doncaster. If we can bring in other clubs and he see's light at the end of the tunnel I think he'll take it. I'm not naive though and do hear what you're saying, the OF want 'their guy' at the top, it doesn't matter if we're talking Rangers or Celtic. If the CEO (I'm saying Crozier) is picked before hand and its brought to him as this is what we've got, back us and we can change Scottish football I think he'll do it. 

Park has been playing against a loaded deck like the rest of us, I think its that cliche the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Right now, we need Doncaster gone. After that, then we need to have some optimism that the other clubs can be forceful in putting forward a genuinely competent replacement (again Crozier is the man for the job in my eyes). To get something done in Scottish football you need to be practical hence why we need Rangers. In this regard our interests very much align. 

I mean, what is the alternative? Wait him out? Thats unacceptable to me. 

I agree, getting rid of Doncaster is a must. However, he has a very powerful ally in Peter Lawell. Its putting Lawell to the side to have a clear shot at Doncaster along with McLennan and MacKenzie that is the conundrum.

Seymour M Hersh

I know hate is a very strong and emotive word but I truly hate that ******* Doncaster. I wish him nothing but serious ill. 

Randy Marsh
6 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I know hate is a very strong and emotive word but I truly hate that ******* Doncaster. I wish him nothing but serious ill. 

Agreed.  A truly vile human being. 

10 hours ago, OTT said:

Douglas Park (Rangers), Dave Cormack (Aberdeen), Scot Gardiner (ICT), Gary Deans (Falkirk) Jacqui Lowe (Partick)  and various others besides Budge have all at one point expressed extreme dissatisfaction either with Doncasters 'leadership', competence or the SPFLs general governance. 

I think when you want to instigate change its important to offer clarity on why. Now, if the above clubs could get together and form a cohesive plan to ensure his removal that would be to the benefit of Scottish football. They need to put forward a vote of no confidence but also offer an alternative CEO. I've said this before, but the best candidate out there is actually a Scot. Adam Crozier. Clubs need to understand what, who and why they are voting for change I know various posters aren't exactly warm to the idea, but quite honestly, we need a ******* to run Scottish football. We need someone who can do the unpopular to ensure long term success. Crozier has a proven track record turning around failing companies/ organisations. Not only that but he instigated and carried out culture change at the English FA who have only went from strength to strength since. Its not a popularity contest, this is about fixing close to 30 years of mismanagement and neglect. 

IMO Budge should try to get in a room with Park and Cormack initially and attempt to bring Crozier to the table. If more power needs to be given to the CEO (IMO it should) then factor that in. Put forward the no confidence vote coupled with Croziers appointment and further powers for the CEO to reduce club involvement in governance (and therefore self interest). Bring in the other clubs to offer support and then push forward with the no confidence vote. All of the clubs could be doing 'Riccarton 3' style press conferences where they tear strips out of the odious weasel, question his competence etc. and leave fence sitting clubs clear that this is happening. 

If the above fails, then a break away league should be threatened and carried out with if necessary. The Premiership is why Sky sponsor Scottish football. A breakaway league would threaten the little money the other clubs get. Provided we get Rangers on board then we would IMO have momentum if Rangers, Hearts and Aberdeen were to work together on a clear plan to ensure Doncasters removal and a change to the governance of Scottish football. These are 3 of Scottish footballs biggest clubs, so this would add credibility and weight to the push for Doncasters removal. 

The reason I'm including Aberdeen is because Dave Cormack (love him or hate him) isn't stupid. He can see first hand how badly run and undersold Scottish football is. He's a passionate Aberdeen fan that wants to see his club succeed. He cannot do that whilst playing against what amounts to a loaded deck. Nobody wants to waste their money and under the current system he's wasting his money. Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs could all benefit hugely from a Scottish football run for more than the benefit of one club. Rangers likewise would no doubt benefit from the removal of so many Celtic minded individuals. We're not asking for favouritism, we're asking for impartial competence. 

If Budge/ Hearts are genuinely wanting to remove Doncaster then they need cross club support and the best way to do that is to get together with both Rangers and Aberdeen to form an initial plan, then bring in others like Partick to grow the volume of disgruntled clubs. Publicly, calling for his head together will make his position untenable regardless of Lawwells support forcing the issue. 

If the above is to happen, it will be messy and ugly. Doncaster lacks character, spine and dignity. He isn't resigning off his own back. He needs to be removed by majority consent or forced out via a breakaway league with another CEO running the new organisation. 

Sorry if the above is a bit of a ramble, but there is a way to remove the rat, it just requires clubs working together. Rangers dissatisfaction is known, Cormack could be convinced to jump on board too IMO. Doncaster is not someone the chairmen respect. Its all very doable IMO. Just as above, messy. 

I agree with this summation.  What we need now is a rebel alliance who can block absolutely anything that the SPFL Board want to do through the archaic voting system in place. Gather enough allies and vote down absolutely everything they come up with no matter what until Doncaster realises his time is up and clears off. We need get  rid of Lawell and the other Parkhead plants McLennan and McKenzie as well. These people are the cancer at the heart of the game here.

1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I'd get banned if I posted anything along the lines of my thinking. 

Suffice to say he's an absolute rodent with zero redeeming qualities. He's now taking £400k plus bonuses out of Scottish football and offering nothing in return.

If you're bored and want to do a drinking game, watch an interview with him and drink every time he says 'servant of the clubs' '80 percent overwhelmingly' etc. You'll be paralytic inside 5 minutes. The guy is utterly incapable of taking any responsibility or leadership for the state of the game. For £400,000.00 I'd expect something and he offers nothing. 

Edited by OTT

David Black
13 hours ago, OTT said:

The fact that FOH in their statement suggested any supporters groups or indeed chairmen would be welcome to contact them to open discussions may be the first step to what you are suggesting. I agree completely with you in that something has to change, but in my opinion that has to be far more reaching than just the removal of Doncaster. He is only the tip of the iceberg in ( as someone else posted ) the crucible of corruption. Go back to 2012 when Rangers were allowed back in, illegally by SPFL rules, Doncaster and the entire SFA/SPFL were responsible for that. The OF have always had the vital decisions go their way on the pitch, but now it is throughout the entire governance of the game. You touched on the possibility of a breakaway league. That in my opinion is the only way Scottish football will change and flourish. As long as the OF are involved the SFA/SPFL and the media will bend over for them. Now we come to the TV deals. SKY or BT will give a deal to the best and most watched product and for that reason watching the OF play each other nearly every week is a no no. FOH can do the dirty work here without involving the club and approach all full time ( only full time) clubs to see if they wish to attend a meeting to discuss the way forward. Doncaster ain't going to do it, Celtic ain't, Rangers ain't but many of the others just might. The one thing that all these clubs have to consider is that if they are unhappy with the status quo, then they have to as a group, get of the backsides and actually do something. If not we just stumble along as we have for the last 30 years accepting everything the authorities and the OF throw at us.

15 hours ago, ollie2004 said:

Why?????????

Isn't he even earning more than trump? 

It beggars belief  but the latest article in the sun states that DUNGCASTER wishes AB and hearts to draw a line under the whole relegation matter now that it’s been in his favor. Is this man totally thick does he not even realize that this is now war with hearts supporters he is now the most vile and hated man in Scottish football and that is some accolade given the number of candidates. I will not be giving a penny to those money gabbing tin pot teams or anything to SFA for semi final. I also think we need some flags and banners to show our defiance of what is a corrupt organization headed up by a total buffoon. Heaven knows what will happen if he ever turns up at Tynecastle although he never will show his face boing the coward that he is

7 minutes ago, NEWSTAND said:

It beggars belief  but the latest article in the sun states that DUNGCASTER wishes AB and hearts to draw a line under the whole relegation matter now that it’s been in his favor. Is this man totally thick does he not even realize that this is now war with hearts supporters he is now the most vile and hated man in Scottish football and that is some accolade given the number of candidates. I will not be giving a penny to those money gabbing tin pot teams or anything to SFA for semi final. I also think we need some flags and banners to show our defiance of what is a corrupt organization headed up by a total buffoon. Heaven knows what will happen if he ever turns up at Tynecastle although he never will show his face boing the coward that he is

My advice is stop reading the Glesga red tops. They all allow cretins like Dumbocaster to spout any old crap as long as it doesn’t criticise the Bigot Brothers.

3 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

My advice is stop reading the Glesga red tops. They all allow cretins like Dumbocaster to spout any old crap as long as it doesn’t criticise the Bigot Brothers.

Thanks will do .