Protest - guy fawkes masks

Hood09

Horatio Caine
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Probably the same way we shall 'bring the whole corrupt institution to its knees'.

Ah right.  Thanks for the clarification.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

People scoffing at bringing the thing down. 

Not so easy during legal proceedings or when financial arguments were prevalent. 

Out in the open,  with matters less intrusive to clubs immediate circumstances,  you may see some come out from under the cover. 

Self preservation wont change but there will be clubs who are not necessarily satisfied who may decide to speak in less stressful times 

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
5 hours ago, gjcc said:

Stormtroopers or nothing. 

5 hours ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

This is where I’m at, i bagsy Vader. 

After reading this thread, I'm hoping to be one of the stormtroopers who gets shot early on in the first film.

1 minute ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

After reading this thread, I'm hoping to be one of the stormtroopers who gets shot early on in the first film.

Probably for the best. Otherwise you might be the one that bumps his heid and get made fun of for eternity. 

DgDHPe.gif 

16 hours ago, Hood09 said:

We need a mass protest at every point, semi final at hampden get everyone wearing Guy Fawkes masks as a nod to the fact we are going to tear down the establishment. 

5DF8A675-5FD7-40B3-A1CA-60BCA7D04106.jpeg

9FBDEC6D-6293-43BD-BB72-FC130751320C.jpeg

Is that not Salvador Dali mask from Money Heist?

18 hours ago, Hood09 said:

We need a mass protest at every point, semi final at hampden get everyone wearing Guy Fawkes masks as a nod to the fact we are going to tear down the establishment. 

We’d probably need to wear masks anyway so I’m in.

17 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

I've had sex before so it's a no from me.

:rofl: 

BAxvzmK6Yp.png

Ex member of the SaS
19 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

There is only one way for the strongest message to be sent and that is for a national stadium to have no fans in one end of it how much of a laughing stock would that make the Scottish game

Should fans be allowed in , can you imagine the sight when the TV camera's pan round the ground only to see empty seats? ( much like they did when the Hobbits fled the ground early ) The GFA would be shown up for the corrupt body it is. Will really enjoy watching the TV knowing the scum will be furious they have to cough up gate money we didn't add to.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Should fans be allowed in , can you imagine the sight when the TV camera's pan round the ground only to see empty seats? ( much like they did when the Hobbits fled the ground early ) The GFA would be shown up for the corrupt body it is. Will really enjoy watching the TV knowing the scum will be furious they have to cough up gate money we didn't add to.

Precisely where I am at.

Totally undermines the tournament while sending a message. 

Even better when we reach the final and demand a 50percent share 

Bazzas right boot

Hampden is tricky. 

The gate is split 4 ways and the latter rounds of cups is pretty much what we play for. 

I won't be going to this one but will in the future. 

I had planned to go to my first away days in years over the bridge, but won't be giving another club a direct penny. 

At hampden, Hearts do get money from the gates, away games we don't. 

10 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hampden is tricky. 

The gate is split 4 ways and the latter rounds of cups is pretty much what we play for. 

I won't be going to this one but will in the future. 

I had planned to go to my first away days in years over the bridge, but won't be giving another club a direct penny. 

At hampden, Hearts do get money from the gates, away games we don't. 

At Hampden, Hibs, Celtic and Aberdeen get a quarter of your money each.

If we don't go, then Hearts would still get a quarter of the total gate receipts raised by the other 3

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, davie1980 said:

At Hampden, Hibs, Celtic and Aberdeen get a quarter of your money each.

If we don't go, then Hearts would still get a quarter of the total gate receipts raised by the other 3

Yeah, that's what I said. 

12 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yeah, that's what I said. 

Yes you did.

Picked you up wrong, thought you were making the case for going to the semi because Hearts would get some of the money.

19 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Indeed.

That's where I'm at. Sickening for me because I don't get to see The Famous as often as I used to and when I do get the chance its always an experience. I've not even checked the office annual leave chart for availability. As others have said Feck the GFA/SPFL corrupt to the core.

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, davie1980 said:

Yes you did.

Picked you up wrong, thought you were making the case for going to the semi because Hearts would get some of the money.

Yeah I was- or making the point it's slightly different from an away game.  But aye we'd get a quarter no matter what - like you said. 

An away trip, the home side gets all the cash, a hampden trip we'd get a 1/4 or 1/2 if a final, so Hearts do benefit from Hearts fans at hampden financially. 

I won't be going this season sf, to make a point. I will in the future. 

8 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

I'm wondering how exactly we're going to `tear down the establishment`?

Kick it in the baws. 

On 28/07/2020 at 09:05, Horatio Caine said:

I'm wondering how exactly we're going to `tear down the establishment`?

Warner Bros own the trademark on that mask, as well as the entire V for Vendetta comic, and it’s well enforced. 

Anyone selling Hearts variants of the mask online is asking to get contacted by WB’s lawyers. 

On 27/07/2020 at 21:10, Hood09 said:

Seems awfy childish. Just like every unwelcome change, folk will piss and moan, but generally just carry on as before.

On 27/07/2020 at 21:25, buzzbomb1958 said:

There is only one way for the strongest message to be sent and that is for a national stadium to have no fans in one end of it how much of a laughing stock would that make the Scottish game

Agreed.

Getintaethem

What’s the thinking behind boycotting the semi final?  I get boycotting away games in the league after the SPFL and it’s member clubs shafted us, but the Scottish cup is an SFA competition and they (in my opinion) done the right thing by suspending their competition until matches were able to be played.  Just wondering what the thinking behind this is?

buzzbomb1958
1 hour ago, Getintaethem said:

What’s the thinking behind boycotting the semi final?  I get boycotting away games in the league after the SPFL and it’s member clubs shafted us, but the Scottish cup is an SFA competition and they (in my opinion) done the right thing by suspending their competition until matches were able to be played.  Just wondering what the thinking behind this is?

Firstly the other teams left have a 2 month start on us fitness wise and secondly if the SPFL say the season is finished then why are we playing last season's competition ,it's just them trying to hand the mhanks a treble ,thirdly we have been shat on by all concerned so we should do our best to make Scottish football more of a laughing stock than it already is don't go to the semi give your money to Hearts instead we still receive a share of pooled attendances so it's a win win f#ck them all

On 28/07/2020 at 18:19, D4nny_ said:

Anyone remember the balloon protest at Tynecastle? That was chaos :rofl: 

Which balloon was that......  Been a few... 😜

Oddly anytime I see an avatar or linked image with that V For Vendetta mask I can’t help but think, the person is a cock. 

maroonlegions
55 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Oddly anytime I see an avatar or linked image with that V For Vendetta mask I can’t help but think, the person is a cock. 

:conspiracy:👽

we-are-legion-we-dont-forgive-we-dont-forget-expect-us.jpg

On 28/07/2020 at 18:19, D4nny_ said:

Anyone remember the balloon protest at Tynecastle? That was chaos :rofl: 

It was incredible. Can't remember how many balloons were given out but I'd be all for seeing that again.

Edited by hughesie27

Psychedelicropcircle

Struggling to see how this does any other thing except make us look like ****s👎

Gordon

Smith  Souttar  Halkett  Hickey 

Clare  Haring  Irving  Walker 

Naismith  Boyce

I can't wait to watch a team like that - fighting fight after a Robbie Neilson pre-season and fresh from a few warm up games in the League Cup and against Dundee and Arbroath - absolutely take Hibs apart at Hampden once again.

Beating Rangers, Hibs and Celtic to win the Cup would be the best way to get our own back on the rest of Scottish football. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
On 27/07/2020 at 21:10, Hood09 said:

This is well gay and also, Money Heist was an unmitigated load of shite

6 hours ago, hueyview said:

Which balloon was that......  Been a few... 😜

That’s a very good point! 🙈

3 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

It was incredible. Can't remember how many balloons were given out but I'd be all for seeing that again.

It sure was! Probably better to do something like at an away ground rather than at Tynecastle though!