Protest - guy fawkes masks

Hood09

We need a mass protest at every point, semi final at hampden get everyone wearing Guy Fawkes masks as a nod to the fact we are going to tear down the establishment. 

5DF8A675-5FD7-40B3-A1CA-60BCA7D04106.jpeg

9FBDEC6D-6293-43BD-BB72-FC130751320C.jpeg

Will not be at any away game next season and will not be at any cup game ever again I’ve seen what I have loved with hearts away from home enjoyed my experience so it’s goodnight from me

Jambof3tornado

This was our chance to tear it up, we needed others to follow, they stayed silent.

Between this season and the rangers 5 way agreements etc etc, those running our game continue with their corrupt ways.

buzzbomb1958

There is only one way for the strongest message to be sent and that is for a national stadium to have no fans in one end of it how much of a laughing stock would that make the Scottish game

Hectormasson
10 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Will not be at any away game next season and will not be at any cup game ever again I’ve seen what I have loved with hearts away from home enjoyed my experience so it’s goodnight from me

Seeing hearts fans away will be a phenomenon  from now on,,, a very rare thing !          Spfl and sfa corrupt to the core !!!!!! F....k them .....we should put up banners to let them know,, soon as we're allowed a normal crowd in "  if it ever happens ?      Never let them forget how spfl & co bend for friends ! Long live the hmfc,      a new era is beginning.....🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇬🇧

17 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

There is only one way for the strongest message to be sent and that is for a national stadium to have no fans in one end of it how much of a laughing stock would that make the Scottish game

Imagine they let fans attend.

Hibs fill their allocation

We don't turn up

And we still ****ing pump them

Jambo-Jimbo
18 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Especially as it'll probably be live on TV, hopefully Sky, meaning that they'll have to explain to a non Scottish audience why Hearts fans have boycotted the game, assuming fans are allowed at the game that is.

Deans-Hearts

Tynecastle should be covered in banners simply saying "SPFL currupt to the core" by the fans or similar statements 

Beam back to Tynie for the semi. Big screen where the LA Phil performed. Pints in the stands. Brilliant. 

TorinoJambo

Let's every one of us who contributes to FOH cajole one other fan into joining. Even a tenner. Especially if we boycott. There's no excuses then.

been here before

😂😂😂😂

Off the uber scale and thats really saying something given some of the out ubering competing thats been going on here the last couple of months.

Edited by been here before

14 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Beam back to Tynie for the semi. Big screen where the LA Phil performed. Pints in the stands. Brilliant. 

This

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Hood09 said:

We need a mass protest at every point, semi final at hampden get everyone wearing Guy Fawkes masks as a nod to the fact we are going to tear down the establishment. 

I’m in 👍🏽

31 minutes ago, The Fox said:

Boycott the semi.  Stronger message. Donate ticket price to Hearts

Indeed.

jamboiain13
2 hours ago, The Fox said:

this is where I am at

I'm wearing mine now, which is strange as I only got up for a pish and am away back to bed now.

Question for the mathematicians.  If attendance is severely restricted at the semi, will hibs have less or more supporters in attendance than they did in 2006?

Tricky one that.  You'll need your abacuses.

9 hours ago, Hood09 said:

This will hide the faces of those hearts fans who would rather fund our rivals and enemies than stay at home😡stupid idea .

It is an obvious no given that any sensible supporter will not be there, but putting that aside, Guy Fawkes is a very, very strange choice. Perhaps you should get your history books out.

gashauskis9
9 hours ago, The Fox said:

I think everyone will be boycotting by default.  Absolutely no chance of supporters being in Scottish grounds before Xmas.

mulleted_jambo
10 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Its already a fairly regular occurrences for semi finals at hampden not involving the big teams so wouldn't be that big a statement unfortunately. Lots would still go.

If the club refused the tickets that would make a big statement but I’m not sure they have the balls to do that. 

MarkDevriesScores4

That does nothing. Stronger message is given by simply not attending any matches that are not at Tynecastle. A zero away presence. That stance hurts others in the pockets and looks visually striking, particularly when fans are allowed back. 

im not telling anyone what to do but simply saying what I will be doing for the next 2 seasons anyway. Not going to away grounds and not going to hampden.

In my opinion, the best protest/statement that can be made is instead of going to away matches, subscribe to Hearts TV in listen to them on there. Give not a penny more to any Scottish football club other than our own.  

been here before
6 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

I'm wondering how exactly we're going to `tear down the establishment`?

Probably the same way we shall 'bring the whole corrupt institution to its knees'.