Going forward

jake

I hope that Neilson has us playing good football.

If he can match his previous stint I'd bite yer hand off minus the cup game of course.

It's another moment when this radge club needs the support.

The immediate action for me must be a minimum standard for any Hearts manager.

We cannot again allow failure to have more money thrown at it again.

I dont know how that could be set up but there has to be some kind of system .

3 year contract

Top six minimum(in other circumstances)

Top 4  2 out of 3

Cup final 

Cup semi 2 out of 3

No silverware review any extension.

I've probably posted similar pish but I'm sick of all the other shit.

Getting the right characters in too.

Craig Gordon a good start.

Naismith and Boyce are good lads too. Others like Michael Smith. 

Neilson built a good squad ethos the last time. His first season I knew a lot of what he was doing (good ITK info) and how highly the players thought of him. 

Levein was clearly poor for that and Stendel was more shock treatment. I think the players will be more committed and switched on. 

100% on the park and the training ground.

That will happen under Robbie.  We'll be fine.

Lets hope we can make football decisions going forward.

The niceties and trying to change the world need to stop. I want some real bitterness from the stands and especially towards clubs who are implicit in shafting us so that most of those rat clubs.

I also hope to see a new CEO sooner rather than later.

Finlay James

We will have lift off.

Just think, we could be Hibs and the tick tick mess that they're in so every cloud and all that............

Harry Potter
10 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Good post.

Hans von Luck

Stop the happy clapping and turn Tynecastle into a cess pit of hate for all opposition. 🇱🇻🇬🇧🇱🇻.

As for paying for away games - better spending your time in the1874 bar and having at least 6 pints to support our club.

LondonJambo1985

Strong manager, strong leader, some experienced players and some youth, all who understand what this club means to the fans and who are willing to leave everything out on the pitch. 
We, the fans, need to help get Tynecastle back to it’s old self and teams fearing coming into our back yard.
What’s done is done, let’s focus on going forward and making HMFC the priority! 

ToadKiller Dog

I'm not bothered about pretty football ,good football yes ,

but I also want hard football ,let's live up to big strong lads  stereotype put on us from the media and other managers for donkeys years .

I want to see us bully the championship ,thats the mood im in.

We must get out of the Championship at the first attempt. Robbie knows the league and will deliver if he’s backed by Budge.

I reckon this is going to galvanise the fans , players and coaching staff . 

The sense of injustice is probably just what the club needed to pull us all together after a shit couple of years . 

AB will have learned harsh lessons in the last few years , or at least I hope she has . It's Hearts and Hearts only from now on. 

15 minutes ago, Hans von Luck said:

Stop the happy clapping and turn Tynecastle into a cess pit of hate for all opposition. 🇱🇻🇬🇧🇱🇻.

As for paying for away games - better spending your time in the1874 bar and having at least 6 pints to support our club.

Its been a long time since we had your first paragraph.

Ann better be ready to accept that is how Tynecastle is going to be.

2nd paragraph should be a given.

The release of the following would be a good start and cheer me right up:

Doyle
Zlamal
Brandon
White
Berra
Burns
Damour
Morrison
Henderson
Wighton
Uche

it also shows just how much dross we have in our squad as i still think we would skoosh the league with whats left over

Get rid of Budge and drill into every person and every brick in the club that the bottom line is the first team. This is sport not Telathon or comic relief.

27 minutes ago, Chris#9 said:

Doyle
Zlamal
Brandon
White
Berra
Burns
Damour
Morrison
Henderson
Wighton
Uche

it also shows just how much dross we have in our squad as i still think we would skoosh the league with whats left over

I'd keep Uche but the rest can **** right off.

26 minutes ago, Chris#9 said:

Doyle
Zlamal
Brandon
White
Berra
Burns
Damour
Morrison
Henderson
Wighton
Uche

Agree but Brandon improved latterly. Rest can GTF.

2 hours ago, MTS1874 said:

We must get out of the Championship at the first attempt. Robbie knows the league and will deliver if he’s backed by Budge.

The question is will the SPFL and our rivals allow us back in the Premiership at the first attempt? 

Captain Canada
1 hour ago, Chris#9 said:

Doyle
Zlamal
Brandon
White
Berra
Burns
Damour
Morrison
Henderson
Wighton
Uche

Brandon and Henderson recently signed new deals and will be good squad players for the Championship.

I agree with all the others though. 

2 hours ago, jake said:

I hope that Neilson has us playing good football.

If he can match his previous stint I'd bite yer hand off minus the cup game of course.

It's another moment when this radge club needs the support.

The immediate action for me must be a minimum standard for any Hearts manager.

We cannot again allow failure to have more money thrown at it again.

I dont know how that could be set up but there has to be some kind of system .

3 year contract

Top six minimum(in other circumstances)

Top 4  2 out of 3

Cup final 

Cup semi 2 out of 3

No silverware review any extension.

I've probably posted similar pish but I'm sick of all the other shit.

Pretty confident with the Robbie/JJ scenario.  RN will steady us, JJ will have a distant influence when required, certainly in an attacking sense. Bringing back a positive approach on a daily basis to our play. 

And FTH, SPFL and whoever else.  

2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

This. 

10 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

The question is will the SPFL and our rivals allow us back in the Premiership at the first attempt? 

Good question, hopefully the leagues play to a finish.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Another year of our lives wasted. 

This is not the rebirth of 2014.

Players have a duty to clean the mess and quickly. 

Ann god bless her required to do the same off the field and be succeeded with at least some semblance of dignity and a strategy not aligned to one fantasist 

Win the championship and get back to where we should be.

Not too bothered how good/bad we play or what style or system of football we adopt, just get back up at the 1st attempt, needs must.

Onwards and upwards 

Toxteth O'Grady

What’s happening with the transfer of shares to FOH?

Now is the time for a new era with the focus purely on successful football - a new CEO is needed.

On 28/07/2020 at 08:04, i8hibsh said:

Get rid of Budge and drill into every person and every brick in the club that the bottom line is the first team. This is sport not Telathon or comic relief.

Don't be so stupid and so disrespectful.

Utter clown.

On 27/07/2020 at 20:23, ToadKiller Dog said:

I'm not bothered about pretty football ,good football yes ,

but I also want hard football ,let's live up to big strong lads  stereotype put on us from the media and other managers for donkeys years .

I want to see us bully the championship ,thats the mood im in.

That's what Robbie did with Dundee United. 

Just got them to get ball to Shankland. 

Boyce and Naismith can do the same. 

Gilberts Fridge

Going forward for the players when we can change their contracts or for new players coming in:

This season, low to medium salary with end of season bonus if we are restored to the Premier 

Then end of season bonuses based on winning the premiership/qualifying for Europe/ Top six

The biggest change i would implement is a contract termination clause for finishing in the bottom half of the table. 

We should not be entertaining a bottom six finish let alone being threatened with relegation at any time.

I would also like to see someone responsible for ensuring all the players are aware of the whole culture of the club when they join and ongoing through their contract, what Foundation of Hearts is and has achieved and that losing to hibs is unacceptable.

allystrachan
5 minutes ago, Gilberts Fridge said:

Going forward for the players when we can change their contracts or for new players coming in:

This season, low to medium salary with end of season bonus if we are restored to the Premier 

Then end of season bonuses based on winning the premiership/qualifying for Europe/ Top six

The biggest change i would implement is a contract termination clause for finishing in the bottom half of the table. 

We should not be entertaining a bottom six finish let alone being threatened with relegation at any time.

I would also like to see someone responsible for ensuring all the players are aware of the whole culture of the club when they join and ongoing through their contract, what Foundation of Hearts is and has achieved and that losing to hibs is unacceptable.

This last part should be Gary Locke. I’m sure he would relish it too.

4 hours ago, Gilberts Fridge said:

We should commission the actors who did the "War of two halves" play to give a special performance to the players who will make up our squad for next season. That alone should make them realise that ours is a special, special club and they are privileged to be associated with it. 

On 27/07/2020 at 20:17, Hans von Luck said:

Other beverages are also available 

17 hours ago, Musemic said:

We should commission the actors who did the "War of two halves" play to give a special performance to the players who will make up our squad for next season. That alone should make them realise that ours is a special, special club and they are privileged to be associated with it. 

Did that at start of last season.

David Black
41 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Did that at start of last season.

That worked well.

In the spirit of going forward does anyone know when the League Cup draw is, if we are we still in the Northern section, despite Tynecastle being South of Edinburgh City and could we get the emailing ****'s in our group? 

Edited by martoon