Boycott Away Grounds.

maroonlegions

CavySlaveJambo

“Get over it” is not likely to turn any fans away from the boycott.  More likely to make it more solid. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• communist

• Pasquale for King

• maroonlegions

• Chuck Berry

Is there an emoji for a W️? If so, then it would apply to that vermin.

merseyjambo

I can understand why some fans want to go to games but by doing that we are financially benefiting clubs who voted with a self interest to demote us and strengthening them. 

We can all argue the reasons why we are in this position and there is plenty of blame to go round at the club, however this is when we should be putting helping our own club at the expense of others with the exception of Inverness

Hopefully next time I visit Edinburgh Dundee hubz et al will have gone out of business. Obviously they enjoy being beasted by the GFA/SPFL

7 hours ago, ming the merciless said:

Always enjoy some H1b5 **** telling us how we should spend our money. H1b5 ****.

The Giro, with 3,800 Hearts supporters posted missing would be a wonderful sight.  Another 5-1 win would top it off nicely.

Class of 75
19 hours ago, vladisacoward said:

It’s really not difficult. Apart from ICT and Dunfermline there should be no one in any away end apart from a couple of folk only there to unfold a banner before leaving. The banner should not be polite in any way towards the club we are playing, their board of directors or indeed whatever crappy, backward, inbred little town they are from.

As a club, we should refuse to have anything, and I mean anything, to do with any of the clubs that voted against us. In fact, we should do everything we can to ruin them. We should be adopting a scorched earth policy in any and every way possible to all of Scottish football - starting with Doncaster and the spfl hierarchy before moving on to the SFA, the media almost in its entirety, every club apart from the 16 that voted for common decency, sky sports, sponsors, you name it. Personally speaking, I’d have gone to the Court of Arbitration for Sport as soon as we lost the kangaroo SFA court and moved an interdict to stop the season starting. 

👍100%

Class of 75
17 hours ago, Marvin said:

I read that Aidan Smith article, never read so much tom kite in all my life. He still must be bitter following 5 - 1 thumping of beloved hubz. 

Yep my thoughts too. The stench is strong with him. 

Wouldn’t surprise to find out Aidan Smith was Sergey or Bajillions tbh. Won’t be reading his article, thanks.

Aiden Smith is clearly just trying to wind up Hearts fans and pander to his Hibs pals. Lucky to get paid for That shite.

As I see it, it boils down to this...

Some Hearts fans who regularly go to away games, will decide to continue to do so as they see that as supporting our team - fair enough.  Opposition teams don't lose out, FOH doesn't gain.

Some Hearts fans who regularly go to away games, will decide to stop doing so as they see that as a way of paying back certain clubs who shafted us, and might instead decide to donate the money they would have spent to FOH - fair enough, opposition teams lose out, and FOH gains.

Some Hearts fans who (like me) rarely go to away games, will decide to donate the equivalent cost of going to away games to FOH - fair enough,  opposition clubs don't lose out (because we wouldn't have gone there anyway) but FOH gains, because we're paying them what it would have cost us to go to an away game even if we wouldn't have gone to that away game.

Ex member of the SaS

Can you just imagine the smug look on their chairman's puss if we did turn up en masse? " See I told you they would not boycott and see how our bank book has filled up" . Well sorry but I won't put a single penny into their bank account and hopefully all the retail outlets who normally get a decent pay day also lose out, and complain loudly in the local press how the club has done them over too.

When recon would not have impacted on them they still chose to shaft us, well take your medicine and try to smile as if this is what you wanted all along.

buzzbomb1958
2 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

What has hearts fans not attending away games got to do with Aiden Smith?

He's just a vermin wankstain

MarkDevriesScores4
2 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

He's just a vermin wankstain

Imagine getting paid to write wind-up articles. Pathetic existence 

Have not bought a ‘News’ or the Scotsman for years now.  Supposedly local papers whose journalists have spent most of their time being totally unconstructive and down right critical of all things Hearts. Then you get this walloper Aiden Smith lecturing us on how we should spend our money. An absolute joke from papers who have had little or nothing nice to say about us for years.

23 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Have not bought a ‘News’ or the Scotsman for years now.  Supposedly local papers whose journalists have spent most of their time being totally unconstructive and down right critical of all things Hearts. Then you get this walloper Aiden Smith lecturing us on how we should spend our money. An absolute joke from papers who have had little or nothing nice to say about us for years.

Same here. Some of the laziest journalists around. They openly take quotes from kickback and report that as news.

2 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Whos aiden  smith, never heard o him.

A guy who no one's ever heard of who writes garbage for a paper no one buys so that we'll all talk about him. 

Mission accomplished. 

Ron Burgundy

IMO you'd have to be a bit simple to line other clubs pockets after the treatment we've received.

Each to their own though.

Harry Potter
12 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

A guy who no one's ever heard of who writes garbage for a paper no one buys so that we'll all talk about him. 

Mission accomplished. 

More media rubbish/made up stories then.

BerraBelieveit
26 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

IMO you'd have to be a bit simple to line other clubs pockets after the treatment we've received.

Each to their own though.

IMO you'd have to have an attitude of a six year old to stop going to away games over this whole thing. Good on everyone for realising after all these years that your away ticket money actually benefits other cubs though.

Each to their though I suppose.

16 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

More media rubbish/made up stories then.

Its the EEN : they rarely write anything complimentary about Hearts and employs dicks like Smith to stir the pot occasionally, alienating their ever dwindling customer base into the bargain. Best ignored. 

2 minutes ago, BerraBelieveit said:

IMO you'd have to have an attitude of a six year old to stop going to away games over this whole thing. Good on everyone for realising after all these years that your away ticket money actually benefits other cubs though.

Yeah, cos that £8 million defecit will fix itself. 

Yours

Aged 6.

14 minutes ago, BerraBelieveit said:

Strange attitude for a supporter to have. Suspiciously strange.

Ron Burgundy
23 minutes ago, BerraBelieveit said:

Thanks for proving my point.

Harry Potter
20 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Yours

Aged 6.

I must be aged 6 as well, deary me, you dont want to hold an opinion.

21 minutes ago, BerraBelieveit said:

And you'd only need the comprehension of a five year old to realise that some chairmen, when voting to harm nobody was an option, voted to ensure Hearts were in the second tier knowing that, traditionally, we would take more supporters than any other club.

And perhaps the comprehension of a four year old to understand that withholding ticket money is the only practical avenue supporters have of minimising their expected benefit.

Harry Potter
1 minute ago, Boof said:

And you'd only need the comprehension of a five year old to realise that some chairmen, when voting to harm nobody was an option, voted to ensure Hearts were in the second tier knowing that, traditionally, we would take more supporters than any other club.

And perhaps the comprehension of a four year old to understand that withholding ticket money is the only practical avenue supporters have of minimising their expected benefit.

Good post Boof.

colinmaroon
20 minutes ago, pablo said:

Suspicion suggests doubt!

colinmaroon
36 minutes ago, BerraBelieveit said:

Give it a break Aidan!

There's no way back from that cretinous article.

58 minutes ago, BerraBelieveit said:

Impressive post count👍

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Read the article this morning. 

Listed as opinion, like arseholes everyone has one. 

End.

1 hour ago, pablo said:

These kind of posts are just tragic. Inferring those who aren't throwing their toys out the pram aren't hearts fans. 

This seasons boycott will be easy due to the fact we will lucky to have number in the stadium.

Next season though we essentially have to force the clubs hand for the likes of Hibs, Celtic and Rangers and sell as many season tickets as possible therefore only half the roseburn for these teams. 

If Hibs want to give us the whole stand in reply then that is up to them and will be a clear embarresment to them.

This season its about self preservation for all clubs. 

2 minutes ago, communist said:

These kind of posts are just tragic. Inferring those who aren't throwing their toys out the pram aren't hearts fans. 

Not really. As I've said go or don't go, but if you side your argument with the likes of Aiden Smith, eyebrows will be raised.

Suggesting the fans who do not want to financially contribute towards the clubs who chose to harm us are throwing their toys out the pram, is also suspiciously strange.

doctor jambo
2 minutes ago, pablo said:

Not really. As I've said go or don't go, but if you side your argument with the likes of Aiden Smith, eyebrows will be raised.

Suggesting the fans who do not want to financially contribute towards the clubs who chose to harm us are throwing their toys out the pram, is also suspiciously strange.

Quite, I will not be handing money to any club who voted us down purely to collect that cash.

If they are reliant on Hearts money to survive, well, that is their issue.

If they die, well, I'll spend my money on tap shoes so I can properly dance on their graves

1 minute ago, doctor jambo said:

Quite, I will not be handing money to any club who voted us down purely to collect that cash.

If they are reliant on Hearts money to survive, well, that is their issue.

If they die, well, I'll spend my money on tap shoes so I can properly dance on their graves

This.

BerraBelieveit
1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Yours

Aged 6.

Because you not going to an away game is going to magically results in clubs dying.

1 hour ago, pablo said:

Not really strange - Hearts home and away. Nothing has changed. The ticket money is going to the same place is it always has - the other clubs pocket.

1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Thanks for proving my point.

1 hour ago, Boof said:

Their expected benefit? You honestly think these clubs are going to start crying that there's 2,000 less Hearts fans in their stadium. They'll get over it.

47 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Give it a break Aidan!

There's no way back from that cretinous article.

41 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Hope you have good days out knowing the the JUDAS B#STARDS who may cost our club a fortune are laughing at you while they take in your hard earned

I'll be the one laughing when we steamroll them 4-0 and you'll be sitting thinking - oh wish I had been there.

28 minutes ago, braveheart said:

Impressive post count👍

Cheers, guess you are proving my point of having the attitude of a six year old.

90% of the people saying they will boycott will be back within three years.

IMO it is all very childish - oh you voted us down so we will not be coming to your stadium and paying money because you might use the money for your own interests. Imagine the Old Firm fans decided to never come to Tynecastle ever again; you honestly think we would be bothered?

For some people going to away games is a social thing. It’s a day out with friends/family, and something people look forward to. If they want to continue to do that then fair enough, why deprive yourself of something you genuinely enjoy for petty reasons. 

Similarly, if some fans have decided they do not want to go to away games that’s their prerogative as well. 

I dont think any fans should be criticised for going to away games tho.  

colinmaroon
4 minutes ago, BerraBelieveit said:

Because you not going to an away game is going to magically results in clubs dying.

Not really strange - Hearts home and away. Nothing has changed. The ticket money is going to the same place is it always has - the other clubs pocket.

Their expected benefit? You honestly think these clubs are going to start crying that there's 2,000 less Hearts fans in their stadium. They'll get over it.

I'll be the one laughing when we steamroll them 4-0 and you'll be sitting thinking - oh wish I had been there.

Cheers, guess you are proving my point of having the attitude of a six year old.

90% of the people saying they will boycott will be back within three years.

IMO it is all very childish - oh you voted us down so we will not be coming to your stadium and paying money because you might use the money for your own interests. Imagine the Old Firm fans decided to never come to Tynecastle ever again; you honestly think we would be bothered?

A jury of 6 year-olds will convict you of being a Fester Road Flunky.

Scram!

BerraBelieveit

I have never went to an away game and thought - I am going to this game today because I really value the other clubs morals and I know if push came to shove they would help us out. I have also never went to a game and thought - really annoyed my £25 is going into their pocket.

Every single person goes to an away game to cheer on the famous and have a good day out with family/mates. That will not change for me.

Now, everyone is absolutely shocked clubs voted self interest and a result have decided they won't give the other club money to watch Hearts because they are going to use it to spend on their own club. It's like everyone has been sleeping forever.

Enjoy your moral high ground for now. When you finally make up an excuses to yourself that you are going to start returning to away games, look back on how ridiculous you are being now.

Rangers said the exact same thing when they got demoted. How long did that last?

colinmaroon
1 minute ago, TheOak88 said:

For some people going to away games is a social thing. It’s a day out with friends/family, and something people look forward to. If they want to continue to do that then fair enough, why deprive yourself of something you genuinely enjoy for petty reasons. 

Similarly, if some fans have decided they do not want to go to away games that’s their prerogative as well. 

I dont think any fans should be criticised for going to away games tho.  

You just just shot yourself right in your moral high ground!

colinmaroon
1 minute ago, BerraBelieveit said:

I have never went to an away game and thought - I am going to this game today because I really value the other clubs morals and I know if push came to shove they would help us out. I have also never went to a game and thought - really annoyed my £25 is going into their pocket.

Every single person goes to an away game to cheer on the famous and have a good day out with family/mates. That will not change for me.

Now, everyone is absolutely shocked clubs voted self interest and a result have decided they won't give the other club money to watch Hearts because they are going to use it to spend on their own club. It's like everyone has been sleeping forever.

Enjoy your moral high ground for now. When you finally make up an excuses to yourself that you are going to start returning to away games, look back on how ridiculous you are being now.

Rangers said the exact same thing when they got demoted. How long did that last?

I have never "went"?  "An excuses"?

Come on Aidan, misusing the English language doesn't hide your identity or, have you just reverted to your wee team roots?

12 minutes ago, pablo said:

My argument is not the same as aiden smiths, mine is much more simpler than that, I'm a Hearts fan and I'll choose to support my team home and away. 

Those (not you) saying there are clubs dependant on hearts away crowds to survive are living in a fantasy. 

It's the same cringe inducing patter sevco fans came out with when bleating on about their blue pound, and how it won't be spent at away grounds who voted them down the leagues. 

As I stated before, right at the start of this debacle, I expected nothing less, court action and trying to win votes from rival teams to save our skin was never going to happen, that's perhaps why I'm not so upset and shocked by it all as some. It's Scottish football, we were shafted as much by our own dreadful footballing ability as much as we were by opposing clubs. Those hoping the same clubs would vote to save us are also living in a fantasy. 

Bring on the away days 🇱🇻