Boycott Away Grounds.

maroonlegions

Crowds home or/and away made absolutely no difference to our performances last season so to say it will damage our bid for instant  progression is laughable.

It’s time the team stood up and paid back some of the fans sacrifices and their incredible support through this debacle.

Playing in front of Very few Hearts fans with say 2 or 3 thousand Raith or Ayr fans at best should be doable, hardly a couldron...

A wee day out, don’t make me laugh..

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• communist

• Pasquale for King

• maroonlegions

• Chuck Berry

3 hours ago, Marky mark said:

Personally think we should be going to raith Ayr and Dundee in our droves but not setting foot past any turnstile ‘ foh reps should be there to collect donations ‘ 

**** going to Dundee for a day out. I’ll be looking to stream for free or even just follow on kickback rather than hang about some shitty wee town week after week. 

colinmaroon

Aidan Smith,  you arrogant  patronising  piece of debris -"grumpiness."

Its not "grumpiness" its righteous anger!  

Oh,  and thanks for pushing a few more waverers into backing the boycott.

Could be a bit dangerous for Hearts fans attending away games especially if only a few attend. 

Local hardnuts might not be able to resist the temptation. 

Ex member of the SaS
1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Aidan Smth is a hobo twat pure and simple. Thinks he knows so much about our club when the truth is he knows or "gets" nothing to do with the Heart of Midlothian. 

He also missed the fact that, if no away fans will hamper our quest to win the league, how does it not affect all the rest when playing Behind closed doors? Even a few shall we call them die hard's do go to games, there will still be more than what teams have just now. Oh wait Hibs had a full house of cardboard cut outs of fans and kangaroo's, what's what helped them win yesterday!

colinmaroon

I just hope we don't get ANYONE in Tynecastle pushing for fans to go.

Question:  If Hearts take away tickets, do they only have to take what they can sell and if tickets are unsold, do Hearts have to cough up or can they return them?

been here before
10 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

I just hope we don't get ANYONE in Tynecastle pushing for fans to go.

Question:  If Hearts take away tickets, do they only have to take what they can sell and if tickets are unsold, do Hearts have to cough up or can they return them?

Return them.

heartandsoul
1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

Aidan Smith,  you arrogant  patronising  piece of debris -"grumpiness."

Its not "grumpiness" its righteous anger!  

Oh,  and thanks for pushing a few more waverers into backing the boycott.

This

11 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

Anyway, I’m going to bow out of this thread now.  I’ve given my opinion and I’m not really interested in having to explain the language I’ve used or have to provide evidence that I’m a season ticket holder to complete strangers. 

I’ll be at the first away game I can attend, whoever that may be against. If that upsets some people, I couldn’t care less. Stay safe. 

go if you want to ffs, it’s your choice. If your happy to give the likes of Ayr, Dundee and Raith your money then that’s something your happy doing.  A lot of us don’t want to fund these clubs.

its absolutely fek all to do with being Uber fans. Robbie Neilson himself has publicly said he understands why the likes of me will not pay these clubs any money. If you do then you do. What’s clear is there will be a hell of a lot of us not going.  I hope these 3 clubs in particular rot and I would rather set fire to £20 than give them 1p

buzzbomb1958
2 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Aidan Smith in the Scotsman claims he gets it, and wants us to attend in numbers. No, he doesn't get it. These clubs had a chance to do the right thing without self harm, they chose to hurt us. Now it's our turn, take your medicine and reflect on what you did and what you could have done differently.

IF professional players can't win these games without a huge travelling support they have no right pulling on the famous maroon.

He's an arsehole of the highest orders wouldn't wipe my Arse with that rag

Just looked at Aiden Smiths article. 

What a crock of shite. 

If the first team need our physical presence there to beat shite like Alloa, Raith and Dunfermline we're in deeper trouble that we thought. 

Its about showing Chairmen what happens when you stick a knife into the back of a club whose away fans you need to justify your existence. 

maroonlegions
9 minutes ago, OTT said:

What a crock of shite. 

If the first team need our physical presence there to beat shite like Alloa, Raith and Dunfermline we're in deeper trouble that we thought. 

Its about showing Chairmen what happens when you stick a knife into the back of a club whose away fans you need to justify your existence. 

This. Bang on.

husref musemic
16 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

Frankly, I'm not going to take pelters from faceless accounts on Kickback because I have chosen to back the team regardless because that's what I want to do. This whole mess hasn't altered my views of those running the game in Scotland in the slightest. I thought they were cowboys then and guess what? I still do.

I've decided that supporting Hearts is more important to me than sitting at home staring at the walls because someone on Kickback thinks he knows better. So if you don't like that, I suggest you **** off.

See the bit that says 'Current Season Ticket Holder'? That indicates I've renewed my season ticket. However some people in my Hearts network have not. But since this place is full of busybodies who want to try and catch people out, this is in my history.

Screenshot 2020-08-01 at 19.50.41.png

18 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

There’s absolutely zero need to try and get personal with me. Debate my point, if you can, but don’t resort to being rude towards me because you disagree with me. 

Deary me.

I think plans are afoot to open up all the lounges in Tynecastle when we are away from home.

Wether that is to somehow show the games or give the fans the 'day out' i dont know.

Glad to see the club on board with 'Only Hearts' being displayed on all social media releases.

vladisacoward

It’s really not difficult. Apart from ICT and Dunfermline there should be no one in any away end apart from a couple of folk only there to unfold a banner before leaving. The banner should not be polite in any way towards the club we are playing, their board of directors or indeed whatever crappy, backward, inbred little town they are from.

As a club, we should refuse to have anything, and I mean anything, to do with any of the clubs that voted against us. In fact, we should do everything we can to ruin them. We should be adopting a scorched earth policy in any and every way possible to all of Scottish football - starting with Doncaster and the spfl hierarchy before moving on to the SFA, the media almost in its entirety, every club apart from the 16 that voted for common decency, sky sports, sponsors, you name it. Personally speaking, I’d have gone to the Court of Arbitration for Sport as soon as we lost the kangaroo SFA court and moved an interdict to stop the season starting. 

Stuart Lyon
3 minutes ago, vladisacoward said:

It’s really not difficult. Apart from ICT and Dunfermline there should be no one in any away end apart from a couple of folk only there to unfold a banner before leaving. The banner should not be polite in any way towards the club we are playing, their board of directors or indeed whatever crappy, backward, inbred little town they are from.

As a club, we should refuse to have anything, and I mean anything, to do with any of the clubs that voted against us. In fact, we should do everything we can to ruin them. We should be adopting a scorched earth policy in any and every way possible to all of Scottish football - starting with Doncaster and the spfl hierarchy before moving on to the SFA, the media almost in its entirety, every club apart from the 16 that voted for common decency, sky sports, sponsors, you name it. Personally speaking, I’d have gone to the Court of Arbitration for Sport as soon as we lost the kangaroo SFA court and moved an interdict to stop the season starting. 

Well said.

I’ve emailed the club with this idea. I’ve asked the club to look into putting on cinema style football days. To hire one or two inflatable movie screens And play some old classic games on the weekends hearts are away. We could maybe have hearts tv content ie, up to date interviews before and at h/time.

It would be good if the fans made up a top ten list of games they could watch. As I say it was a just an idea bouncing about that might give fans their football fix. And one that could put a bit of money into the club.

Hearts have excellent facilities at Tynecastle so folk can still have their day out with their mates. 

Could end up being a nice money spinner. 💰

Randy Marsh
30 minutes ago, vladisacoward said:

Why Dunfermline?  Their chief ex is on the SPFL board that proposed the initial resolution to shaft us.  They need boycotted as well.  I would only go to Inverness myself. 

39 minutes ago, Gambo said:

I think plans are afoot to open up all the lounges in Tynecastle when we are away from home.

Wether that is to somehow show the games or give the fans the 'day out' i dont know.

Glad to see the club on board with 'Only Hearts' being displayed on all social media releases.

Can see the Friday night TV away games being 'all ticket affairs' in Tynecastle's lounges. 

Might even be a bigger attendance at Tynecastle than at the stadium where the game is played. 👍

43 minutes ago, Gambo said:

This is excellent news. 

I think, at boardroom level, the club have a responsibility to adopt professional courtesy to fellow clubs, home and away. 

The fans don't, and making the lounges in Tynecastle available like this means the board can stick up for us without wasting any oxygen in public spats with arseholes in other boardrooms. 

hibsarepants
36 minutes ago, vladisacoward said:

Firstly I have good contacts at Dunfermline and its probably one of the best days out , partly because its so close. We need though to take a little closer look at Dunfermline's motives. They pressurised strongly for ending the season including "strong arming" ICT. The only reason they voted for reconstruction is that they knew the vote would fail and they are fairly desperate for 4,000+ fans paying £25 a head. I will never set foot in Starks Park again but at least Rovers were transparent about their motivation. The Pars were in my view - very cynical when it comes to us.

20 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Why Dunfermline?  Their chief ex is on the SPFL board that proposed the initial resolution to shaft us.  They need boycotted as well.  I would only go to Inverness myself. 

This.

10 minutes ago, hibsarepants said:

Firstly I have good contacts at Dunfermline and its probably one of the best days out , partly because its so close. We need though to take a little closer look at Dunfermline's motives. They pressurised strongly for ending the season including "strong arming" ICT. The only reason they voted for reconstruction is that they knew the vote would fail and they are fairly desperate for 4,000+ fans paying £25 a head. I will never set foot in Starks Park again but at least Rovers were transparent about their motivation. The Pars were in my view - very cynical when it comes to us.

And this.

So for those reasons - **** 'em too.

1 hour ago, Gambo said:

Hope so, we had a test drive of this yesterday beer , wine and gin was flowing. May have encouraged 3 of the chaps to buy stuff from the club store. Only half of the gorgie suite was open probably about 60 odd there in the afternoon session , possibly more at night as the guy doing the admin and temperature checks said there were 54 pre bookings.

Forza Cuore
6 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

Hope so, we had a test drive of this yesterday beer , wine and gin was flowing. May have encouraged 3 of the chaps to buy stuff from the club store. Only half of the gorgie suite was open probably about 60 odd there in the afternoon session , possibly more at night as the guy doing the admin and temperature checks said there were 54 pre bookings.

We were in last night,  all tables were full.

Good atmosphere and the boy running it says he is trying to get all the lounges open and used.

Also mentioned cup semi final breakfast and beer possibilities.  I'd be well up for that.

I read that Aidan Smith article, never read so much tom kite in all my life. He still must be bitter following 5 - 1 thumping of beloved hubz. 

Biffa Bacon
5 minutes ago, OldGorgie said:

It’s simple. Once it’s safe,  Open up Tynie and screen away games there.

We would not have the broadcast rights unless it is on sky or BBC.

3 hours ago, luckydug said:

Could be a bit dangerous for Hearts fans attending away games especially if only a few attend. 

Local hardnuts might not be able to resist the temptation. 

I remember when we were going down to Dumfries for the Qos game & some of their wee 14yr old neds were trying to goad us into a fight & as soon as our 20yr+ fans ran towards them they fled. Hilarious to watch.

Geoff Kilpatrick
4 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Aidan Smth is a hobo twat pure and simple. Thinks he knows so much about our club when the truth is he knows or "gets" nothing to do with the Heart of Midlothian. 

This

22 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I read that Aidan Smith article, never read so much tom kite in all my life. He still must be bitter following 5 - 1 thumping of beloved hubz. 

Evergreen Smith is definitely a wonker.

Geoff Kilpatrick
20 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

I get that and I fully backed every single action taken by HMFC to protect her interests and will continue to do so. But everyone is entitled to act in their own self interest. If you ran a business and thought there was an opportunity to cash in a sizeable windfall, you'd take it. I don't like it, but I get it.

So why be a muppet and open your wallet? Call bullshit on their plan.

27 minutes ago, Forza Cuore said:

We were in last night,  all tables were full.

Good atmosphere and the boy running it says he is trying to get all the lounges open and used.

Also mentioned cup semi final breakfast and beer possibilities.  I'd be well up for that.

Sounds promising. Restaurant was fully booked yesterday so some income coming in during testing times.

1 hour ago, vladisacoward said:

Why Dunfermline?  They were agitating for clubs in championship to approve original resolution. Their man on SPFL board was one of the architects of our expulsion.  What am I missing? 

Captain Canada

Everyone can make up their own mind and I won't criticise anyone but for me it's very simple. I won't give a penny to any club that voted for us to go down and lose £8m in the process. 

1 hour ago, hibsarepants said:

👍👍👍👍👍👍

3 hours ago, OTT said:

What a crock of shite. 

See if the Chairmen were honest and contrite about why they voted, then fine.

But they weren't - they wilfully stuck the knife in. "Take yer medicine" from that ***** at Ross County (who WILL try and engineer a no promotion scenario this season, he's already let the cat out the bag the duplicitous ) or the mumping from the MAGA idiot in Ayr who would be much better spending his time on exercise and moisturizer than having a go at us.

As for Smith, he's not a journalist, he's a poorly written Hibs fanzine and one of the most disgustingly creepy and  sycophantic cheerleaders to boot, with prose that would make someone with a cast-iron constitution sick to their boots. Made a complete arse of himself when he followed us for a season and still doesn't understand us since he came in with zero good will and preconceived idiotic Hibs beliefs about us. 

He'll never understand the anger or righteous indignation because, like his pointless book, he simply cannot detach his limited cognitive functions from being a hibs tosser for even a second.  

Weakened Offender
On 28/07/2020 at 12:55, willie wallace said:

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

See if the Chairmen were honest and contrite about why they voted, then fine.

But they weren't - they wilfully stuck the knife in. "Take yer medicine" from that ***** at Ross County (who WILL try and engineer a no promotion scenario this season, he's already let the cat out the bag the duplicitous ) or the mumping from the MAGA idiot in Ayr who would be much better spending his time on exercise and moisturizer than having a go at us.

As for Smith, he's not a journalist, he's a poorly written Hibs fanzine and one of the most disgustingly creepy and  sycophantic cheerleaders to boot, with prose that would make someone with a cast-iron constitution sick to their boots. Made a complete arse of himself when he followed us for a season and still doesn't understand us since he came in with zero good will and preconceived idiotic Hibs beliefs about us. 

He'll never understand the anger or righteous indignation because, like his pointless book, he simply cannot detach his limited cognitive functions from being a hibs tosser for even a second.  

The man's an arse. I knew him for a couple of years, total bellend. His wife has magic paps though. 

Harry Potter
4 hours ago, luckydug said:

Hearts have excellent facilities at Tynecastle so folk can still have their day out with their mates. 

Could end up being a nice money spinner. 💰

:greatpost:

Dusk_Till_Dawn
9 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Yeah, **** Aidan Smith in the ass with a traffic cone. Hibby wankstain

Dunfermline are one of the worst.  They can GTF , I will never set foot in that shitehole as long as I live. And I enjoyed that away day but never again. It will be £25 into FOH that day along with an email to Dunfermline letting them know

Edited by 1971fozzy

19 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Aidan Smith in the Scotsman claims he gets it, and wants us to attend in numbers. No, he doesn't get it. These clubs had a chance to do the right thing without self harm, they chose to hurt us. Now it's our turn, take your medicine and reflect on what you did and what you could have done differently.

IF professional players can't win these games without a huge travelling support they have no right pulling on the famous maroon.

This big time

Just read that Aidan Smith shite he wrote. What a complete bellend he is. Does he seriously get paid to write that crap ?  Or is he some volunteer hibs fan ?

maroonsgotop
6 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Why Dunfermline?  They were agitating for clubs in championship to approve original resolution. Their man on SPFL board was one of the architects of our expulsion.  What am I missing? 

correct. Dunfermline guy is on the SPFL Board who stitched us up and was very vocal against us and ICT in particular. They are one of the worst of the lot so stuff them. No chance of going there which is a shame as it used to be one of favourite away day. Sadly never again

On 29/07/2020 at 09:24, Dazo said:

Can they do anything if we refuse tickets ? Surely we are under no obligation to sell tickets for the home team, I’d assume this was done as a courtesy and agreement between the clubs to make it easier for all. Those clubs don’t deserve or courtesy or agreements any more. 

At the end of the day more ammunition proving that the Scotsman and Evening News are little more than  vermin fanzines.