Boycott Away Grounds.

maroonlegions

The Hogfather
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Our solutions meant nobody was unfairly punished. It was only when the media agenda swung wildly to favouring the C3 clubs that we wanted anyone to lose out. 

I get that and I fully backed every single action taken by HMFC to protect her interests and will continue to do so. But everyone is entitled to act in their own self interest. If you ran a business and thought there was an opportunity to cash in a sizeable windfall, you'd take it. I don't like it, but I get it.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• communist

• Pasquale for King

• maroonlegions

• Chuck Berry

13 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

There’s absolutely zero need to try and get personal with me. Debate my point, if you can, but don’t resort to being rude towards me because you disagree with me. 

It's hard not to  be be rude to you when you come across as a complete ****** who has no real interest in Hearts wellbeing . 

The Hogfather
Just now, ramrod said:

It's hard not to  be be rude to you when you come across as a complete ****** who has no real interest in Hearts wellbeing . 

That'll be why my season ticket was renewed on day one and my contribution to the Foundation was upped as soon as the season was called. 

Don't make assumptions about strangers, you'll only make yourself look silly.

colinmaroon
On 30/07/2020 at 22:55, JimmyCant said:

If your angry, and you sound angry challenging me to step out and all, that’s How a dad would feel about his son being called. A scab. We’ll leave it there shall we ?

Not that I like the word scab or approve of its use but, if my memory serves me correctly, the son wasn't called a scab, his dad was?

1 minute ago, Nunya Business said:

That'll be why my season ticket was renewed on day one and my contribution to the Foundation was upped as soon as the season was called. 

Don't make assumptions about strangers, you'll only make yourself look silly.

At least it's taking the heat of you and your utter shite 

Edited by ramrod

The Hogfather
Just now, ramrod said:

At least it's taking the heat of you and your utter shite 

No idea what your problem is, but perhaps you'd like to PM me with your issues. If not, I suggest you reel it in.

Just now, Nunya Business said:

No idea what your problem is, but perhaps you'd like to PM me with your issues. If not, I suggest you reel it in.

Let's see a screenshot of your season ticket renewal and or your FOH subs , just for a bit of fun 

The Hogfather
1 minute ago, ramrod said:

Let's see a screenshot of your season ticket renewal and or your FOH subs , just for a bit of fun 

I await your apology Rod.

Screenshot 2020-08-01 at 17.58.48.png

Just now, Nunya Business said:

Fair play m8 , well in . 

Still can't understand how some fans like  you come across as disliking our club so much . 

In saying that your definitely not alone in that , sadly .

You crack on tho your more than entitled to given your backing your club . 

The Hogfather
Just now, ramrod said:

Fair play m8 , well in . 

Still can't understand how some fans like  you come across as disliking our club so much . 

In saying that your definitely not alone in that , sadly .

You crack on tho your more than entitled to given your backing your club . 

Once again, I don't dislike the club so feel free to stop with that rhetoric. I just don't hate any other club more than I care about Hearts.

husref musemic
1 hour ago, Nunya Business said:

I’m interested to know why Hearts were right to stand for something that was in their own self interest, yet it’s bad the other clubs did the same. 

It’s a bit cringeworthy that this debate is still going on. Some people will go, some people won’t. Can we save the pleading people not to go out? It’s rather sad. 

It's cringeworthy hearts fans rolling up with cash to the clubs that stabbed us in the back five minutes ago. 

my self respect & principles will keep me away.

The Hogfather
5 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

It's cringeworthy hearts fans rolling up with cash to the clubs that stabbed us in the back five minutes ago. 

my self respect & principles will keep me away.

If you want to stay away, that’s your prerogative. It’s your money and your choice. However it’s not your place to criticise anyone who decides that supporting the team comes before any perceived slight against the club. The manager doesn’t want us to stay away and I don’t think the players do either. 

husref musemic
9 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

If you want to stay away, that’s your prerogative. It’s your money and your choice. However it’s not your place to criticise anyone who decides that supporting the team comes before any perceived slight against the club. The manager doesn’t want us to stay away and I don’t think the players do either. 

"Perceived slight".... really 

Last year i didn't see many players who gave a sh!t about the jersey never mind if their was a decent turnout.

But at least you can give them £25 & take the medicine for the rest of us.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

That says renew now. 

Meaning not renewed?

Confused. 

The Hogfather
47 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

"Perceived slight".... really 

Last year i didn't see many players who gave a sh!t about the jersey never mind if their was a decent turnout.

But at least you can give them £25 & take the medicine for the rest of us.

Frankly, I'm not going to take pelters from faceless accounts on Kickback because I have chosen to back the team regardless because that's what I want to do. This whole mess hasn't altered my views of those running the game in Scotland in the slightest. I thought they were cowboys then and guess what? I still do.

I've decided that supporting Hearts is more important to me than sitting at home staring at the walls because someone on Kickback thinks he knows better. So if you don't like that, I suggest you **** off.

24 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

That says renew now. 

Meaning not renewed?

Confused. 

See the bit that says 'Current Season Ticket Holder'? That indicates I've renewed my season ticket. However some people in my Hearts network have not. But since this place is full of busybodies who want to try and catch people out, this is in my history.

Screenshot 2020-08-01 at 19.50.41.png

Edited by Nunya Business

colinmaroon
2 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

I’m interested to know why Hearts were right to stand for something that was in their own self interest, yet it’s bad the other clubs did the same. 

It’s a bit cringeworthy that this debate is still going on. Some people will go, some people won’t. Can we save the pleading people not to go out? It’s rather sad. 

Not even worth an answer.

You described your own post perfectly in your 2nd paragraph. 

Randy Marsh

Maybe instead of fans being awarded loyalty points for away matches they should have say  -5 points deducted instead.   ICT aside obviously.  Thoughts? 

davemclaren
27 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Maybe instead of fans being awarded loyalty points for away matches they should have say  -5 points deducted instead.   ICT aside obviously.  Thoughts? 

:berra:

gorgie rd eh11

Everybody will make up their own mind whether they financially support the clubs who chose to **** on Heart of Midlothian.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Frankly, I'm not going to take pelters from faceless accounts on Kickback because I have chosen to back the team regardless because that's what I want to do. This whole mess hasn't altered my views of those running the game in Scotland in the slightest. I thought they were cowboys then and guess what? I still do.

I've decided that supporting Hearts is more important to me than sitting at home staring at the walls because someone on Kickback thinks he knows better. So if you don't like that, I suggest you **** off.

See the bit that says 'Current Season Ticket Holder'? That indicates I've renewed my season ticket. However some people in my Hearts network have not. But since this place is full of busybodies who want to try and catch people out, this is in my history.

Screenshot 2020-08-01 at 19.50.41.png

A bit touchy huh :)

Guest ToqueJambo
4 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

It's quite simple really. Reconstruction would have spread the additional financial pain amongst 42 clubs. The route they voted for lumped it all on 3 clubs. Trying to play to a finish (or at least not closing the door to that so early)  could have avoided even the need for reconstruction. Not hard.

I'm generally against boycotts if they could harm our own chances, but in this case it won't make much difference so why not? A boycott for certain teams so as not give them some extra cash, and instead to direct that money to our own club, is a very good idea. Dundee, Ayr and Raith for sure.

The best way to fight back however is obviously to give every team a doing on the park. 

Edited by ToqueJambo

Why anyone would give money to any of they horrid clubs that voted us down is beyond me.Any who do go deserve every bit of abuse that will come the way of them.

Guys just don't go there.

1 minute ago, Hendolad said:

Why anyone would give money to any of they horrid clubs that voted us down is beyond me.Any who do go deserve every bit of abuse that will come the way of them.

I don't understand it either. The short term pain of missing a few games at shitey grounds versus the long term gain (less money for them, more money for us) of never having to darken their doorsteps again.

4 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

Once again, I don't dislike the club so feel free to stop with that rhetoric. I just don't hate any other club more than I care about Hearts.

y

colinmaroon

Yet, here you are. Answering.

You asked a question, I didn't answer it.

You've just proved why.

You go to these tin pot clubs if you like ....when we get shafted by SFA this week    remember why this happened....dont talk to me or any Hearts fans loyal to our cause ...cannot believe anyone would  pay into these shit holes ......short memories ....saddened

23 minutes ago, Boof said:

I don't understand it either. The short term pain of missing a few games at shitey grounds versus the long term gain (less money for them, more money for us) of never having to darken their doorsteps again.

Seems it maybe a badge of honour for some.I say it's pathetic.Make a stand for goodness sake.

been here before
31 minutes ago, Hendolad said:

Guys just don't go there.

Awwwwww naw. Will you call me names if I go to away games.

😂😂😂😂

Edited by been here before

5 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

Don't forget Partick 

Bigger injustice 

Can't see any need for people to fall out over this.  I'm in the boycott camp but I fully respect those who are not.  It's one of these situations where you can't be wrong.

The Hogfather
27 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

You've just proved why.

I didn’t ask you a question, so the fact you didn’t answer it literally means nothing to me. But thanks for your input anyway. 

The Hogfather
59 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

It's quite simple really. Reconstruction would have spread the additional financial pain amongst 42 clubs. The route they voted for lumped it all on 3 clubs. Trying to play to a finish (or at least not closing the door to that so early)  could have avoided even the need for reconstruction. Not hard.

I'm generally against boycotts if they could harm our own chances, but in this case it won't make much difference so why not? A boycott for certain teams so as not give them some extra cash, and instead to direct that money to our own club, is a very good idea. Dundee, Ayr and Raith for sure.

The best way to fight back however is obviously to give every team a doing on the park. 

Again, I understand and applaud Hearts efforts to fix the situation but completely understand why lower league chairmen fancied a pay day too. 

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Again, I understand and applaud Hearts efforts to fix the situation but completely understand why lower league chairmen fancied a pay day too. 

I don't think it was too much to ask chairmen of all clubs to come together and come up with a solution that didn't lump all the pain on 3 clubs. There was a solution that did that. They (or a lot of them - Raith, Motherwell, Aberdeen, D Utd, Hamilton, Brechin, Ross County, St Mirren...) chose instead to actually profit from the situation and use the pandemic to improve their own situations at the expense of those 3 clubs.

Edited by ToqueJambo

The Hogfather
9 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

I don't think it was too much to ask chairmen of all clubs to come together and come up with a solution that didn't lump all the pain on 3 clubs. There was a solution that did that. They (or a lot of them - Raith, Motherwell, Aberdeen, D Utd, Hamilton, Brechin, Ross County, St Mirren...) chose instead to actually profit from the situation and use the pandemic to improve their own situations at the expense of those 3 clubs.

They all decided to look out for what was best for them. 

Like I said, I don’t like it, but I understand it. 

gorgie rd eh11
12 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

"fancied a pay day too"

Hearts didn't fancy a "pay day". They just wanted a bit of fairness.

4 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

I don't. Personally, I'm struggling to see any benefit for e.g. Dundee (voting their rivals up and diminishing their chances of promotion) or Hibs (voting themselves down a place and losing lucrative derby matches). But, hey, let's all just accept the simplistic narrative that clubs all voted in their own interests. Makes things much easier.

The Hogfather
8 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

"fancied a pay day too"

Hearts didn't fancy a "pay day". They just wanted a bit of fairness.

I didn’t say Hearts did. I said I understand Hearts stance but I understand the stance of lower league chairmen too. I really didn’t think I’d have to explain some basic English language but I suppose I gave this place too much fairness. 

The Hogfather

Anyway, I’m going to bow out of this thread now.  I’ve given my opinion and I’m not really interested in having to explain the language I’ve used or have to provide evidence that I’m a season ticket holder to complete strangers. 

I’ll be at the first away game I can attend, whoever that may be against. If that upsets some people, I couldn’t care less. Stay safe. 

6 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

Revenge against an injustice.

49 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

I can understand that too.

I also understand it as detrimental to our club, and as such cannot understand why any of us would wish to facilitate these Chairmen's lust for a pay day at our expense, in more ways than one.

Edited by Boris

Diadora Van Basten

Today I say McLaughlin of the bbc then Sportscene with Thommo and I really wanted to chuck something through the TV.

I don’t want anything to do with Scottish Football outside Hearts. 

Looking forward to our trip to Inverness but the rest of the league can do one. No way would I give those snakes a penny especially Scumdee, Dunfermline and Raith. 

colinmaroon
6 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

3 hours ago, colinmaroon said:

Not even worth an answer.

You described your own post perfectly in your 2nd paragraph. 

3 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

Yet, here you are. Answering.

1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

You've just proved why.

I didn’t ask you a question, so the fact you didn’t answer it literally means nothing to me. But thanks for your input anyway. 

Go to your first post!   Just because you didn't put a question mark doesn't stop "why?" being a question.  It just means your punctuation is as bad as your response.

Guest ToqueJambo

Then why all the abuse of Hearts and PT over the last 4 months for doing the same thing, when facing much more hardship and unfairness?

One set of 3 clubs were pushed into a corner. Most of the other 39 clubs did the pushing.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Guest ToqueJambo
48 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Anyway, I’m going to bow out of this thread now.  I’ve given my opinion and I’m not really interested in having to explain the language I’ve used or have to provide evidence that I’m a season ticket holder to complete strangers. 

I’ll be at the first away game I can attend, whoever that may be against. If that upsets some people, I couldn’t care less. Stay safe. 

No-one will care. There will be Hearts fans at away games, everyone knows that. There will not be as many as these clubs hope for, that's for certain.

Personally think we should be going to raith Ayr and Dundee in our droves but not setting foot past any turnstile ‘ foh reps should be there to collect donations ‘ 

been here before
1 hour ago, Marky mark said:

Personally think we should be going to raith Ayr and Dundee in our droves but not setting foot past any turnstile ‘ foh reps should be there to collect donations ‘ 

Cool. Well why not, since you'll obviously be standing outside these grounds anyway, volunteer to be a rep and collect the donations?

[email protected] is the email youll need.

Lets us know the arrangements.

Edited by been here before

Ex member of the SaS

Aidan Smith in the Scotsman claims he gets it, and wants us to attend in numbers. No, he doesn't get it. These clubs had a chance to do the right thing without self harm, they chose to hurt us. Now it's our turn, take your medicine and reflect on what you did and what you could have done differently.

IF professional players can't win these games without a huge travelling support they have no right pulling on the famous maroon.

Seymour M Hersh
25 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Aidan Smith in the Scotsman claims he gets it, and wants us to attend in numbers. No, he doesn't get it. These clubs had a chance to do the right thing without self harm, they chose to hurt us. Now it's our turn, take your medicine and reflect on what you did and what you could have done differently.

IF professional players can't win these games without a huge travelling support they have no right pulling on the famous maroon.

Aidan Smth is a hobo twat pure and simple. Thinks he knows so much about our club when the truth is he knows or "gets" nothing to do with the Heart of Midlothian. 

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Nookie Bear
32 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Did he manage to get 7-0, George Best or Albert Kidd into his article?