Boycott Away Grounds.

maroonlegions

1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

By attending in large numbers vindicates the  Co's of those clubs that voted us down simply to boost their coffers. Hit them hard where it hurts the most and that is financially.

Giving income to clubs that are struggling only hurts us further and no PHM should be willing to give those who would do us harm a single penny piece ( showing my age again ) 

I totally get where you are coming from and respect that mindset I just don’t agree with it and it doesn’t make me or anyone else wanting to go less of PHM,  at the end of the day we have been shafted totally here we can all agree on this but as I’ve said I will always want to go to games regardless. The mere fact these pathetic irrelevant clubs need us to survive is comical, tbh I want to see them smashed on their own pitch as the maroon juggernaut rolls on back to the top flight.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• communist

• Pasquale for King

• maroonlegions

• Chuck Berry

Malinga the Swinga

I refuse to give one penny to ***** like Alloa, Dunfermline and Ayr United. With their board memberships secured and their tongues firmly inserted in Lawells arse, we are now being dictated to by a Dunfermline/Alloa alliance that couldn't muster an attendance between them.

If others choose to subsidise these shit clubs, fair enough, but all they are doing is helping CEO's and clubs who hate us to prosper.

50 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Cringe.

I am very pissed off with it all but this is no-ones fault bar our own. We have been run, managed, coached and represented on the pitch by gutless losers for the best part of 3 years.

It is no-ones fault bar our own. We were the worst team in the league and this covid nonsense just sealed our fate prematurely. If anyone else was 12th at the time then they would be down. It is not a Hearts witch hunt.

We owe no other team **** all and no other team owes us **** all.  Sadly, this is not a new start as the loser still runs us. 

Anyone else 12th unless it was the old firm would be down you mean. If either of the two bigot brothers were there reconstruction would've been done in days. I want to congratulate the clubs that were given the chance to get out of their situation down south. The difference between a professional organisation and the amateur bell-ends that run Scottish football is like night and day. Laughing stock has gone up even higher than it was.

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Scotland has proven unanimously and conclusively it will never change. 

Look after yourself is the MO.

That's what we must do now. 

Be very disappointed in the club if it accepts tickets for a semifinal that must now be played in discrimination. 

That decision should be made not to accept. 

There is no chance that club will endorse, encourage or support a boycott in any way. That would be viewed as an act of bad faith and we’d get hauled for it.

If you don’t want to buy an away ticket, don’t buy one, that sends the message that needs to be sent, but don’t expect the club to say a word on it officially.

Aside from which, some people will want to go regardless.

Edited by JimmyCant

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I refuse to give one penny to ***** like Alloa, Dunfermline and Ayr United. With their board memberships secured and their tongues firmly inserted in Lawells arse, we are now being dictated to by a Dunfermline/Alloa alliance that couldn't muster an attendance between them.

If others choose to subsidise these shit clubs, fair enough, but all they are doing is helping CEO's and clubs who hate us to prosper.

In hindsight maybe i should have made the title of this thread  .."Clubs to boycott at away grounds...."

I am renewing mt ST next week and will up my FOH contributions, buy stuff from the club shop, by food in the ground, have pints in the fans bar but i aint putting one fecking dime in any away clubs coffers that pissed all over us , no fecking way, they can ram it up their jacksy..  FTH. 

Might be good for the FOH to put some kind of separate pot together for donations specifically for what we’d have spent on away games 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

There is no chance that club will endorse, encourage or support a boycott in any way. That would be viewed as an act of bad faith and we’d get hauled for it.

If you don’t want to buy an away ticket, don’t buy one, that sends the message that needs to be sent, but don’t expect the club to say a word on it officially.

Aside from which, some people will want to go regardless.

All the more reason to take it out of people's hands. 

An act of bad faith eh

:rofl:

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

All the more reason to take it out of people's hands. 

An act of bad faith eh

:rofl:

It would be viewed as one. And now you want to take a personal decision about going to a game or not out of peoples hands ? Where’s your justification for that ?

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Cringe.

I am very pissed off with it all but this is no-ones fault bar our own. We have been run, managed, coached and represented on the pitch by gutless losers for the best part of 3 years.

It is no-ones fault bar our own. We were the worst team in the league and this covid nonsense just sealed our fate prematurely. If anyone else was 12th at the time then they would be down. It is not a Hearts witch hunt.

We owe no other team **** all and no other team owes us **** all.  Sadly, this is not a new start as the loser still runs us. 

One question - had Rangers been four points behind Celtic with 8 games to go do you think the resolution to finish the top league would have even been raised, never mind approved? 

1 hour ago, jbee647 said:

Accept tickets for players family and relations only (100 tickets) then they will still have to give us 25% of total semi final ticket sales pot

Correct answer👍👍👍👍

16 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I wonder what Robbie thinks of any away game supporter boycott?

I think him and the players would understand.

hmfc_liam06
37 minutes ago, pressgang22 said:

As far as the Championship is concerned: Inverness, Arbroath, Dunfermline and Morton all voted FOR reconstruction...

Dundee, Alloa, Ayr, QOTS and Raith voted against. These are the five who should be completely boycotted.

I believe Arbroath, Dunfermline and Morton voted to relegate us.

**** them.

Scottish football is dead to me now, no more games at all for me, they can ram their inferior product.

I stopped going to away games years go, apart from one or two when we were in the Championship last time.

I'd love it if Ann is asked how many tickets are wanted for a game against Ayr Utd at Somerset Park for example and she says "none thanks!"

What we do need to do is not sell tickets to away fans (apart from any clubs that voted FOR reconstruction) and fill the ground with our own fans only. Anyone willing to pay for a ticket to an away game should think about donating it to FoH instead and increase the coffers for being back in the Premier.

underwaterwoodwelder

Sell out Tynie every home game. 

Give away fans as little seats as possible 200 seats max.

Boycott away grounds for one season at least.

fk them all.

Only Hearts 💕 

29 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

I think we will find that the people calling for boycotts are the sort of big game only away fans. 

The fans who love following the team here there and everywhere will and should continue to do so. 

Disagree 100% with your point and I’m a regular away match attendee for as long as I can remember. 
it’s been made pretty clear over last three/four months that Scottish football will only start to sort itself out once many of these so-called’professional’ clubs have either disappeared or no longer have an equal vote in all matters regarding management and development of the game. 

16 minutes ago, scotty2442 said:

Might be good for the FOH to put some kind of separate pot together for donations specifically for what we’d have spent on away games 

I agree with that. Would be good to see the scale of it. Over to Iain to respond. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
12 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

It would be viewed as one. And now you want to take a personal decision about going to a game or not out of peoples hands ? Where’s your justification for that ?

Opinion. 

Personally I feel as a group you either admit it's ok to be trampled on,  or you show your teeth. 

One tournament was ok to close the other wasn't. 

You now need to close that tournament disadvantaged. 

It will show great weakness of the leadership of the club if they show any level of recognition for this event 

Edited by Sir Gio

The Hogfather
9 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Anyone turning up at away games is showing up in support of the team.

I've fixed that post for you in order to make it more factual. Sad times that Hearts supporters believe they can criticise other Hearts supporters because they still want to back the team as best they can.

6 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I believe Arbroath, Dunfermline and Morton voted to relegate us.

**** them.

Dunfermline have a short memory. I remember attending a match in 2014 at East End Park where we filled the ground as they needed cash to stay alive.

The players need to know that we are right behind them, so if boycotting away games is a must for fans then home games must be a sell out and with a rocking atmosphere 

8 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Anyone turning up at away games (ICT) aside is showing up in support of the SPFLs decision.

Largely agree Gambo but might be willing to give Pars, Arbroath and Morton a second life. After the initial resolution to end the league they voted in favour of reconstruction at every opportunity. 
Our bigger challenge as a support will come season after next when we should be boycotting ER, Perth, Dingwall, Aberdeen etc who did  not vote for reconstruction. 

Whilst I understand the idea of a boycott to away games, I have concerns whether it will have any real impact on opposition clubs. Most would not be budgeting for large away supports in any case given fans won't be allowed into stadiums in large number for the foreseeable future.

If we want to get petty and make our point, I think you are better targeting the Boards directly:

1. Withdraw the invitation to be wined and dined in our new stadium whenever they visit Tynecastle. Happy to give them tickets in the away end and open up the Directors' suite to FoH contributors.

2. Refuse to take any invitation at away grounds, would only be fair if we are going to do number 1.

3. Remove any free car parking given over to travelling officials from opposition teams.

4. Make away team change and enter the pitch from the Wheatfield side. Just to see the opposition manager and backroom staff have to traipse across the pitch at the start of the game and half time.

7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Opinion. 

Personally I feel as a group you either admit it's ok to be trampled on,  or you show your teeth. 

It will show great weakness of the leadership of the club if they show any level of recognition for this event 

Final paragraph is just ridiculous.

frasermck11
11 minutes ago, cheetah said:

Scottish football is dead to me now, no more games at all for me, they can ram their inferior product.

Exactly how I feel tbh. Will contribute to FOH still but that’s it. Will ultimately miss going to Tynecastle but something has to give. If I keep spending money on tickets (even for home games) then I’m complicit in allowing the status quo to continue. 

Don’t want a penny more of my money going to the spfl/sfa as organisations or to any of their corrupt officials. 

Nookie Bear
6 minutes ago, agd1985 said:

Whilst I understand the idea of a boycott to away games, I have concerns whether it will have any real impact on opposition clubs. Most would not be budgeting for large away supports in any case given fans won't be allowed into stadiums in large number for the foreseeable future.

If we want to get petty and make our point, I think you are better targeting the Boards directly:

1. Withdraw the invitation to be wined and dined in our new stadium whenever they visit Tynecastle. Happy to give them tickets in the away end and open up the Directors' suite to FoH contributors.

2. Refuse to take any invitation at away grounds, would only be fair if we are going to do number 1.

3. Remove any free car parking given over to travelling officials from opposition teams.

4. Make away team change and enter the pitch from the Wheatfield side. Just to see the opposition manager and backroom staff have to traipse across the pitch at the start of the game and half time.

This should apply to all media as well. Charge them to get in and write their pish. 

6 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Opinion. 

I’ve no problem with a boycott. Our wee group manage 3-4 games a season away and make a day of it. The only place we’ll be going next season is Inverness which is good as we stay the night and have a right good day out. No one wants to go anywhere else and that was decided amongst us weeks ago.

We’ll all be going to Hampden, hopefully twice. We draw the line at not supporting the team in BIG games. I want us to pull out all the stops to win that fecking cup. There is no greater slap in the puss we could deliver. Having a big noisy angry support at the semi will help A LOT!! (if crowds are allowed of course)

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Final paragraph is just ridiculous.

It really isn't. 

It will be acceptance. You seem to be an accepting type right enough 

queensferryjambo
33 minutes ago, MR INCREDIBLE said:

I think we will find that the people calling for boycotts are the sort of big game only away fans. 

The fans who love following the team here there and everywhere will and should continue to do so. 

Time will tell on this but I think you may be way off on that.

I am a home and away fan since the 80s and I will not be giving a single penny of my money to the vast majority of football clubs in Scottish football ever again. Speaking to the people I know who are also home and away fans they seem to be in the same frame of mind as me.

Why would anybody in their right minds choose to help out the other clubs financially when they have chosen to vote us out of the league?

The same clubs of which a quarter of them voted themselves out of the potential of automatic relegation or the chance of being relegated via play offs. Four clubs voted themselves league winners and others voted themselves into European competition.

Nookie Bear
39 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I wonder what Robbie thinks of any away game supporter boycott?

He will understand.

7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

It really isn't. 

It will be acceptance. You seem to be an accepting type right enough 

You seem to be a right plum, am a Hearts fan first and foremost, you sound like sea air has got to you.

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Well you won't be going to away games then. Sorted.

I will though. Good days out on the piss.

Supporters should definitely boycott everyone bar ICT in the Championship. No supporter should cross the picket line.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

I’ve no problem with a boycott. Our wee group manage 3-4 games a season away and make a day of it. The only place we’ll be going next season is Inverness which is good as we stay the night and have a right good day out. No one wants to go anywhere else and that was decided amongst us weeks ago.

We’ll all be going to Hampden, hopefully twice. We draw the line at not supporting the team in BIG games. I want us to pull out all the stops to win that fecking cup. There is no greater slap in the puss we could deliver. Having a big noisy angry support at the semi will help A LOT!! (if crowds are allowed of course)

Not my place to tell people what to do, just an opinion of what I would do if in charge. 

My own choice will be to disregard the tournament since season 19/20 is over

Or is it not?

Chuck Berry
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Absolutely correct. 

A year off Scottish football for me, 44 years of this shit,  I'm due a rest 

It's a good opportunity to go an watch a local non-league side when Hearts are away.  A decent day out can be had in the Lowland and East of Scotland League.

23 minutes ago, JamboCampbell said:

Can we also assume Ann can now stop giving the old firm and hibs the full roseburn please

Only if enough of us turn up to fill the void 

35 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

One question - had Rangers been four points behind Celtic with 8 games to go do you think the resolution to finish the top league would have even been raised, never mind approved? 

No. I think it is all a shit show and unfair. But we simply have to strap on a set and move forward. We are the reason we were 12th. If we were 8th at the time do you think we would be giving 1 **** about the team in 12th?

Chuck Berry
1 hour ago, HMFC1-5 said:

Not for a boycott that makes us look pathetic Imo and they don’t really work as quite a few will still go regardless, we should be filling the grounds with vocal and large visual displays towards our glorious SPFL and the clubs who wouldn’t stand up against the system. I always want to see Hearts play whether in the top flight or any other league. Let’s turn up when we can and let them know exactly what we think of them and back our side to wins.

Enjoy filling the coffers of those who sought to harm us. A win win for them.

23 minutes ago, agd1985 said:

That’s the point though. Say no fans in grounds until Xmas, then January onwards they only get their own fans through the door, that would be financial Armageddon for many of the teams in our league eg Dundee, Pars, Morton. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

You seem to be a right plum, am a Hearts fan first and foremost, you sound like sea air has got to you.

Are you sure?

1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

Our fault, seriously our fault.. CRINGE.

So the scam that was the Dundee vote OUR fault is it.The scam that was the rejection of a more just set up by reconstruction  vote was OUR fault too. This was nothing to do with us being shite or having a shite managers in this was a case of us losing serious money as a business.  

Lets say you own a  shop and need to be open 7 days a week ,but the franchise you are a member of  says that you and another one of its members are demoted to staying open only for 3 days trading, what would you do, bend over and take it dry.   FTH.

Who is to blame for being rock bottom at the time?

4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Not my place to tell people what to do, just an opinion of what I would do if in charge. 

My own choice will be to disregard the tournament since season 19/20 is over

Or is it not?

The league season is. The SPFL don’t have the power to end the cup. It’s only 3 games. I’m not seeing the issue with moving it to a time it can be played. It’s the SPFL who made the wrong decision here. Moving the cup to new dates was actually the right decision and if we hadn’t been expelled we’d be relishing a semi with Hibs.

Edited by JimmyCant