Boycott Away Grounds.

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

This has to be the  way forward now that we are officially relegated by the SPL mafia.

Are leaflets needed to be  hand out at home games??

Could it be even  be unwise or  illegal to even have a message on our match day programmes???   Would Budge/the club be onboard??

Seething just now but not at all surprised at the outcome.   FTH. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• communist

• Pasquale for King

• maroonlegions

• Chuck Berry

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, mre said:

There will likely be no fans allowed anyway so it won't matter a toss. 

I mean when fans are allowed back in.

hmfc_liam06

As I said in another thread. We should turn up in huge numbers and belt out Hearts songs for 90 minutes outside the stadium while the game is on-going.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Scotland has proven unanimously and conclusively it will never change. 

Look after yourself is the MO.

That's what we must do now. 

Be very disappointed in the club if it accepts tickets for a semifinal that must now be played in discrimination. 

That decision should be made not to accept. 

Cringe.

I am very pissed off with it all but this is no-ones fault bar our own. We have been run, managed, coached and represented on the pitch by gutless losers for the best part of 3 years.

It is no-ones fault bar our own. We were the worst team in the league and this covid nonsense just sealed our fate prematurely. If anyone else was 12th at the time then they would be down. It is not a Hearts witch hunt.

We owe no other team **** all and no other team owes us **** all.  Sadly, this is not a new start as the loser still runs us. 

5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Be very disappointed in the club if it accepts tickets for a semifinal that must now be played in discrimination. 

Rubbish about cup semi, fortunately your opinion only, club won't go down that road.

Jambo in Bathgate
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Cringe.

I am very pissed off with it all but this is no-ones fault bar our own. We have been run, managed, coached and represented on the pitch by gutless losers for the best part of 3 years.

It is no-ones fault bar our own. We were the worst team in the league and this covid nonsense just sealed our fate prematurely. If anyone else was 12th at the time then they would be down. It is not a Hearts witch hunt.

We owe no other team **** all and no other team owes us **** all.  Sadly, this is not a new start as the loser still runs us. 

Didn’t take long for you to appear. Your comments are those of someone from Leith way. 

1 minute ago, Lfhearts said:

Rubbish about cup semi, fortunately your opinion only, club won't go down that road.

Not just his opinion. At the very least, it’s mine too. 

Ban away fans from Tynecastle (or minimum allocation) i don’t want Celtic Rangers etc laughing at us in our ground, if we are not attending away games it has to work both ways

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Your choice if you entertain it but every Hearts fans in attendance vindication of the outcome 

10 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Accept tickets for players family and relations only (100 tickets) then they will still have to give us 25% of total semi final ticket sales pot

Dusk_Till_Dawn

God knows when fans will even be allowed back inside grounds. For now the club just need to concentrate on winning the league next season. The standard of it is woeful so we should walk it

4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Your choice if you entertain it but every Hearts fans in attendance vindication of the outcome 

Not true, you have to separate the two issues, for what's its worth I will not go to away games this is last season's cup against our city rivals.

The only away ground I'll set foot in next season is Inverness.

With regards to the semi final, I'd like to see us not sell tickets, turn up, kick off and then walk off the pitch.

We'd get hammered for it but feck them, it'd be worth it to stick two fingers up at them.

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

No boycott here, I'll be back to watching Hearts every week at the first opportunity. 

Hopefully there on your own. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

God knows when fans will even be allowed back inside grounds. For now the club just need to concentrate on winning the league next season. The standard of it is woeful so we should walk it

Absolutely correct. 

A year off Scottish football for me, 44 years of this shit,  I'm due a rest 

3fingersreid
12 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Cringe.

Villa pulled themselves out of trouble because they were given a chance to do so despite the fact they’d been shit all season , we weren’t , simple as that . 
I usually feel you get a hard time on here for certain posts but by **** you deserve all the shit hopefully heading your way for the above . 

Nookie Bear
16 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Cringe.

Well you won't be going to away games then. Sorted.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Sir Gio said:

Absolutely correct. 

A year off Scottish football for me, 44 years of this shit,  I'm due a rest 

Me too. Watch from afar as we smash some tinpot kiddie on teams for six months.

Not for a boycott that makes us look pathetic Imo and they don’t really work as quite a few will still go regardless, we should be filling the grounds with vocal and large visual displays towards our glorious SPFL and the clubs who wouldn’t stand up against the system. I always want to see Hearts play whether in the top flight or any other league. Let’s turn up when we can and let them know exactly what we think of them and back our side to wins.

Edited by HMFC1-5

The Hogfather
7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Hopefully there on your own. 

I don't think I will be somehow. People disgusted that other clubs have acted in their own self interest while championing Hearts to do the same.

I'm glad the club took the stance it did but I fully understand why everyone else took their stance too.

6 minutes ago, sassenach said:

I'm in this camp too. I don't get to see Hearts much, so any game anywhere is a treat for me.  Boycotts aren't my thing (despite my avatar).

Kudos to those who feel that they want to make a point, but I just want to watch the football.

Yup. I just want to watch the team I support play football. If people don't want to go, that's up to them. But championing a boycott is very Rangers-2012 to me.

Edited by Nunya Business

24 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

As I said in another thread. We should turn up in huge numbers and belt out Hearts songs for 90 minutes outside the stadium while the game is on-going.

Why not just put the money spent on travel etc into our own club instead?

Maybe I'm just lazy but I'd rather spend the day in bed. 😃

husref musemic
13 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

No boycott here, I'll be back to watching Hearts every week at the first opportunity. 

you'll be able to enjoy them laughing to your face. 

22games nro
Just now, HMFC1-5 said:

Not for a boycott that makes us look pathetic Imo and they don’t really worry, we should be filling the grounds with vocal and large visual displays towards our glorious SPFL and the clubs who wouldn’t stand up against the system. I always want to see Hearts play whether in the top flight or any other league. Let’s turn up when we can and let them know exactly what we think of them and back our side to wins.

it would make my skin crawl to give any of those feckers one single penny, you do what you want but I hope you are in a very very small band of hearts fans

and the players will know exactly why the vast majority of us are not there.

46F7C6B1-6875-4F88-AA32-0B11702456F5.jpeg

maroonlegions
20 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Cringe.

Our fault, seriously our fault.. CRINGE.

So the scam that was the Dundee vote OUR fault is it.The scam that was the rejection of a more just set up by reconstruction  vote was OUR fault too. This was nothing to do with us being shite or having a shite managers in this was a case of us losing serious money as a business.  

Lets say you own a  shop and need to be open 7 days a week ,but the franchise you are a member of  says that you and another one of its members are demoted to staying open only for 3 days trading, what would you do, bend over and take it dry.   FTH.

18Jambo_dave74

I regularly attended away games, that will no longer be the case. 

For those saying that fans won't be allowed in stadiums anyway, I would expect clubs to be offering streams for the live matches. Championship clubs would love the idea of thousands of Hearts fan paying to watch a stream of the game so I won't be doing that either. I suspect many of our games will be Friday night BBC efforts. 

Clubs have voted for something that will harm us and are now laughing at this. I can't justify giving these clubs a single penny. 

The Hogfather
3 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

you'll be able to enjoy them laughing to your face. 

I guess giving Hearts as much backing as possible is more important than someone from Ayr laughing at me from 100 yards away.

Dean Winchester
7 minutes ago, Jeff said:

I'm just boycotting Scottish football in general. Probably a good time to get out

Pretty much where I'm at.

1 minute ago, 22games nro said:

it would make my skin crawl to give any of those feckers one single penny, you do what you want but I hope you are in a very very small band of hearts fans

and the players will know exactly why the vast majority of us are not there.

46F7C6B1-6875-4F88-AA32-0B11702456F5.jpeg

It doesn’t sit ideally with me either but that’s how it is unfortunately, tbh I don’t care if I’m the only one there I’m there to support the team on a match day and that’s all the really matters far as I’m concerned. 

Ainsley Harriott
34 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Cringe.

This thread all seems a bit Rangers. Nobody likes us we dont care etc

pressgang22

As far as the Championship is concerned: Inverness, Arbroath, Dunfermline and Morton all voted FOR reconstruction...

Dundee, Alloa, Ayr, QOTS and Raith voted against. These are the five who should be completely boycotted.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
8 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Our fault, seriously our fault.. CRINGE.

So the scam that was the Dundee vote OUR fault is it.The scam that was the rejection of a more just set up by reconstruction  vote was OUR fault too. This was nothing to do with us being shite or having a shite managers in this was a case of us losing serious money as a business.  

Lets say you own a  shop and need to be open 7 days a week ,but the franchise you are a member of  says that you and another one of its members are demoted to staying open only for 3 days trading, what would you do, bend over and take it dry.   FTH.

That’s a rubbish analogy

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, pressgang22 said:

As far as the Championship is concerned: Inverness, Arbroath, Dunfermline and Morton all voted FOR reconstruction...

Dundee, Alloa, Ayr, QOTS and Raith voted against. These are the five who should be completely boycotted.

Do you think it’s likely that we’ll get allocations for away games any time soon? Planning boycotts is probably a waste of energy. Just smash the division and leave it behind.

maroonlegions
Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

That’s a rubbish analogy

Why.??

Are we not losing serious  money here or have i missed something?? 

Possible no promotion next season , so a loss again??

Are we not a member of a organisation??? 

Was our fight not about compensation too??

So you would take it dry then ??..each to their own then..  FTH. 

I'm An Upstart

Corrupt ***** is the only words I can use right now to describe whats happened. Boycott those who voted against

I spent a lot of money going to most away games.

It's not happening any more!

All these CEO's etc. who voted for us to visit, will be disappointed that we don't bring them the bounty they voted for!!

Werner Herzog

I don't see myself going to another scottish football ground for a long time - & that's more to do with covid than anything else.

Regarding boycotting other teams & grounds, it depends on who you're speaking about. There are still lots of clubs I want to see do okay through these difficult times...and then there's Dundee. Generally though, I don't see away fans at matches for a while yet, so the tension & fury might well have dissipated by the time we can go back to normal.

8 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

This thread all seems a bit Rangers. Nobody likes us we dont care etc

What’s wrong with that?

MR INCREDIBLE

I think we will find that the people calling for boycotts are the sort of big game only away fans. 

The fans who love following the team here there and everywhere will and should continue to do so. 

luckyBatistuta
47 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

40 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

39 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Not just his opinion. At the very least, it’s mine too. 

I am of that opinion too. An utter disgrace 

Just now, MR INCREDIBLE said:

I think we will find that the people calling for boycotts are the sort of big game only away fans. 

The fans who love following the team here there and everywhere will and should continue to do so. 

Personal choice... short term I have no issue with those wanting to inflict as much fiscal damage as possible on our enemies.

Ex member of the SaS
26 minutes ago, HMFC1-5 said:

Not for a boycott that makes us look pathetic Imo and they don’t really work as quite a few will still go regardless, we should be filling the grounds with vocal and large visual displays towards our glorious SPFL and the clubs who wouldn’t stand up against the system. I always want to see Hearts play whether in the top flight or any other league. Let’s turn up when we can and let them know exactly what we think of them and back our side to wins.

By attending in large numbers vindicates the  Co's of those clubs that voted us down simply to boost their coffers. Hit them hard where it hurts the most and that is financially.

Giving income to clubs that are struggling only hurts us further and no PHM should be willing to give those who would do us harm a single penny piece ( showing my age again ) 

Dagger Is Back

Our club should stay neutral in terms of handling away tickets i.e. they should not be seen to be encouraging folks not to go

Fans Associations though should be having a robust debate about running buses and such like. I'm sure I read on here that Drylaw Hearts were talking about not running buses. 

Inverness would be the only place on my visit list. Will definitely take a wee trip through to Maryhill though 

5 minutes ago, Voxpop said:

Personal choice... short term I have no issue with those wanting to inflict as much fiscal damage as possible on our enemies.

100% No more Aberdeen Angus for me.