boof - 2

smack - 1 2

marvin - 1

Sean - 1

@Stuart McNeill

@Bunny Munro

Left to vote.

I think

You missed 1 for Smack to put him on 2 and 1 for Sean.

No doubt some folk will over-analyse that decide you're a goon...that might've been my MO in the past :lol:  I like to think I'm slightly more chilled now.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boof

• Shapes

• Groot

• iantjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

What have I missed, why is everyone so pissed off?

If it wasn't such a kick-in-the-nuts reason for everyone being quite so pissed off this might've been funnier.

1 minute ago, Boof said:

If it wasn't such a kick-in-the-nuts reason for everyone being quite so pissed off this might've been funnier.

It wasn't meant to be funny, I got a notification for this page when I got into a bit of phone signal, had seen or heard anything all day, thought Id ask a question, won't ****ing bother next time.

Bunny Munro

I'll decide where I'm going to out my vote in a while. Unsure whether to put a meaningless day one vote or out my balls on the line for the good of the town.

5 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

It wasn't meant to be funny, I got a notification for this page when I got into a bit of phone signal, had seen or heard anything all day, thought Id ask a question, won't ****ing bother next time.

Calm doon! It was just the obliviousness with which the question was asked that, under other circumstances, might have been mildly amusing.

6 minutes ago, Boof said:

Calm doon! It was just the obliviousness with which the question was asked that, under other circumstances, might have been mildly amusing.

Sorry Boof!! Shit few days at work, I should've known you didn't mean it the way I read it👍

3 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Sorry Boof!! Shit few days at work, I should've known you didn't mean it the way I read it👍

No worries - a lot worse places you could've been than in a tractor :thumb: 

Edited by Boof

1 minute ago, Boof said:

No worries - a lot worse places you could've been than in a tractor :thumb: 

Normally I'd agree, but when two are stuck miles from anywhere and the digger that came to rescue them gets stuck you can see why I got a wee bit tetchy!!!

Home now, dried and a cup o' tea!

Vote Count

Alim 2

Dunks 2

Boof 2

Smack 2

Yvonne 1

Groot 1

Rudi 1

Marvin 1

Sean 1

Bunny & Stuart to vote

Deadline 9pm

8 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Normally I'd agree, but when two are stuck miles from anywhere and the digger that came to rescue them gets stuck you can see why I got a wee bit tetchy!!!

Home now, dried and a cup o' tea!

'kinell!! Had better days, then...

At least the assassin didn't top you. :lol: 

27 minutes ago, Boof said:

'kinell!! Had better days, then...

At least the assassin didn't top you. :lol: 

He's not even playing! And it's confusing me.

3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

He's not even playing! And it's confusing me.

:lol: 

Never even noticed :lol: 

Surprised that anyone was at all surprised at the arbitration result. If we'd done the arbitration first and then went to court we'd have had a better chance, but no doubt they'd have just left the arbitration until a bit closer to the start of the season to make it more of a fait accompli. Feel slightly safer posting that in here 😁

Talking about fait accompli, I'm not happy about being in the lead. Milky and Boof, I'm etching your names onto shites as I speak. 

1 hour ago, Bunny Munro said:

I'll decide where I'm going to out my vote in a while. Unsure whether to put a meaningless day one vote or out my balls on the line for the good of the town.

How would you know who to vote for "the good of the town" unless you know more than you are proclaiming?

2 hours ago, Smack said:

Surprised that anyone was at all surprised at the arbitration result. If we'd done the arbitration first and then went to court we'd have had a better chance, but no doubt they'd have just left the arbitration until a bit closer to the start of the season to make it more of a fait accompli. Feel slightly safer posting that in here 😁

Talking about fait accompli, I'm not happy about being in the lead. Milky and Boof, I'm etching your names onto shites as I speak. 

When the terrace is in meltdown the mafia thread is the best place for sanctuary. I normally do that after a bad match day.

Bunny Munro
1 hour ago, Marvin said:

How would you know who to vote for "the good of the town" unless you know more than you are proclaiming?

Misunderstanding Marvin.

When I said 'Unsure whether to put a meaningless day one vote or out my balls on the line for the good of the town" I meant that I may take a risk and hope it pays off, rather than play it safe and go for someone who hasn't been voted already.

I have no information.

Just now, Marvin said:

When the terrace is in meltdown the mafia thread is the best place for sanctuary. I normally do that after a bad match day.

You must played some amount of mafia games !!

Just now, Dawnrazor said:

You must played some amount of mafia games !!

Quite a few (unsure to stick a laughing emoji here) Got introduced to the game originally around 2012 and I'm still shite :laugh:

Smack 4

Alim 2

Dunks 2

Yvonne 2

Rudi 1

Marvin 1

Sean 1

Bunny 1

Edited by Shapes

😂 Feckin deviant mail shite fetishists.

More will be learned from my demise. If I save myself it just provides a lazy reason to doubt me tomorrow. 

jambosean75

who you trying to save bunny

smack or dunks

trying to increase their odds for them in the tie but not looking to suss by not pushing somebody in the lead

Off for a smoke, I'll be back for deadline :punk: 

edit: just noticed Bunny's vote hmmmmm

Edited by Marvin

jambosean75
1 minute ago, Smack said:

No I didn't. 

sorry my bad.

i checked boofs list to see who had voted for who between you and dunks 

it was dunks who voted yvonne :oopsoops:

Bunny Munro

Sorry guys, I'm in a meeting.

I'm not saving anyone deliberately. Just a bigger spread means more chance of catching someone.

jambosean75
3 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Sorry guys, I'm in a meeting.

I'm not saving anyone deliberately. Just a bigger spread means more chance of catching someone.

unless a goon was already in the mix and you increased their odds of getting away

Last will and testament has been submitted. As you'd expect from a player of my calibre it contains earth shittering theories which promise to turn this game on its head. 

Anyway... 

Unvote Marvin

Vote Rudi

Not really a move to save myself, but something to toy with for anyone who fancies an option. Found Rudi's early move to take the unusually understated Boof out the tie interesting. On day 1 any little thing can seem suspicious though. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

What is happening 😂

I must admit I was drawn to Marvin and Rudi unvoting Boof but not sure what to make of it.

Goons seem happy. Masons seem happy. Assassin hasn't acted yet. Says to me you're looking at two townies in the lead.

I'm more concerned about Yvonne than myself although if she's important she can save herself as a last resort and hopefully the doc would take note. I'm not hinting at being doc. Just spelling out my thoughts. 

Tbf the masons have as much to go on as the Town. Once they find out the result of the cop investigation, then maybe we will get a bit more info. 

Unvote Smack - as promised

By the way - anyone unvoting me can't have a valid reason for doing so unless they know I'm good - which would only happen if they're goons. I'm not specifically seeking votes but I find my unvotes odd too.

Jaysus - just noticed that puts Yvonne in the lead.

I've just had an inkling that she's not goonly so, with apologies...

Vote Alim Ozturk

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Unvote Dunks

My vote for him doesn't really affect anything so I'm going to take a few minutes to decide before deadline.

If I take a risk and it doesn't pay off then so be it. I'm not roled (good or bad) so happy to make myself a target for the town if I end up looking suspicious.