• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IveSeenTheLight

• busby1985

• JFK-1

• Bazzas right boot

43 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

They were never getting the fee they wanted. If they can get near £5million for him I’ll be shocked. 

In fact, my mate who’s dad is on the rangers board has just txt this second saying the fee is 5.5million. 

mad Phil posted his latest with a similar price 

Adios Alfredo?

Phil26th July 2020

As regular readers will know I recently mentioned that  Señor Alfredo José Morelos Aviléz had been in  London for an important contractual conclave.

Today an impeccably placed source informed me that Lille Olympique Sporting Club had offered the Colombian a higher salary than he current gets at Sevco.

Moreover, my guy took the story forward and said that the French club  “have bid just under six million Euro, with a bonus of over one million if he plays a set number of games. There is also a sell-on  of fifteen per cent.”

At current exchange rates, €6m is £5,467,399.

If most, or all of it, is upfront then that is a very very tempting offer for the Sevco High Command.

If Mr Let’s Go thinks he will get any of that to reinvest then I feel for him.

I really do…

6 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

mad Phil posted his latest with a similar price 

Adios Alfredo?

Phil26th July 2020

As regular readers will know I recently mentioned that  Señor Alfredo José Morelos Aviléz had been in  London for an important contractual conclave.

Today an impeccably placed source informed me that Lille Olympique Sporting Club had offered the Colombian a higher salary than he current gets at Sevco.

Moreover, my guy took the story forward and said that the French club  “have bid just under six million Euro, with a bonus of over one million if he plays a set number of games. There is also a sell-on  of fifteen per cent.”

At current exchange rates, €6m is £5,467,399.

If most, or all of it, is upfront then that is a very very tempting offer for the Sevco High Command.

If Mr Let’s Go thinks he will get any of that to reinvest then I feel for him.

I really do…

500k to Helsinki too

Phil is on fire today

In order to discern what is happening at the Sevco shitshow, it is crucial always to follow follow the money.

Next Thursday (30th July) is payday at the basket of assets.

Now that the Sevco squad is back training and playing their deferred wages will be due.

That’s a substantial wedge.

Now, consider this:

Let’s say that the Morelos fee is mainly paid upfront.

For the avoidance of doubt, that was certainly a red line for the Sevco High Command.

Indeed the more that was arriving in the first instalment, the lower the overall fee.

The figures I have published today (€6m) would probably cover what is owed to the first-team squad for their Covid19 lockdown period.

Of course, that means that any monies brought in from the sale of the ample Colombian would not be available to sign a somewhat lighter replacement.

Morelos-smiling.jpg

Therefore, Stevie losses his main striker and the money goes to cover payroll and other operating expenses at the cash strapped shambles.

Such a scenario would certainly explain the very public tantrum of Mr Let’s Go.

9 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Phil is on fire today

In order to discern what is happening at the Sevco shitshow, it is crucial always to follow follow the money.

Now that the Sevco squad is back training and playing their deferred wages will be due.

Now, consider this:

For the avoidance of doubt, that was certainly a red line for the Sevco High Command.

Indeed the more that was arriving in the first instalment, the lower the overall fee.

The figures I have published today (€6m) would probably cover what is owed to the first-team squad for their Covid19 lockdown period.

Of course, that means that any monies brought in from the sale of the ample Colombian would not be available to sign a somewhat lighter replacement.

Morelos-smiling.jpg

Therefore, Stevie losses his main striker and the money goes to cover payroll and other operating expenses at the cash strapped shambles.

Simply put this is a post of Bob Jamieson proportions full of ifs but's and maybes...........oh and no facts

Some need to get rid of their fake anger clearly shown by their fake news posts

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
18 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Phil is on fire today

Now, consider this:

Morelos-smiling.jpg

If anywhere near accurate, Gerrard ought to be reconsidering Bristol City.  It's not going to get any better for him at Rangers.

Can he not take Neil Lennon with him. Then they can start fights in empty hooses together and Scotland/Scottish football will be rid of 2 of its biggest pains in the arse. Arseholes! 

Stendelsarmy

Lille just sold a player for £60m and they've been making offers in the £20m+ region for replacements. I expect Morelos will go for £15m-£20m

41 minutes ago, Stendelsarmy said:

Lille just sold a player for £60m and they've been making offers in the £20m+ region for replacements. I expect Morelos will go for £15m-£20m

Its around 5.5m.

Bazzas right boot

Looks like morelos is itching to move and  really hindering rangers ability to get top dollar for him. 

I like guy a bit more now. 

If a players in the huff, the club are a bit ****ed, modern football for you. 

The amount of times they've done it to other teams means when it happens to the likes of rangers and celtic, I get a little bit of movement downstairs. 

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Its around 5.5m.

If it's £5.5m the Bearsden will provide a bit comedy. 

Watch him go from a rangers man, £20m striker to a thieving tiag ******* in seconds. 

3 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

They’ll try to steal Wighton from us now🙄

I told my hun mate that, were getting 200k for him and he's rapid 😂

3 hours ago, busby1985 said:

I can DM you if you want? 

Is your info 100% or is it another daza type character telling stories? I'm winding a hun mate up so dont want him to have a come back 🤣🤣

I wonder if he will get off with booking offences in France because he is just a silly wee laddie. The amount of leeway he got last season was ridiculous.

BBC 

Lille have held talks with Rangers about striker Alfredo Morelos but the Ibrox club have not received an offer.

Colombia international Morelos, 24, has scored 77 goals in 129 Rangers games, finishing as the club's top scorer three years in a row.

Discussions with the Ligue 1 club took place earlier this summer and Rangers are believed to be holding firm to their valuation of the forward.

French media reported Lille had reached an agreement with Morelos.

Rangers manager Steven Gerrard said after Saturday's 2-0 friendly win against visitors Coventry City he did not have "enough options" up front and was not looking for a "short term" recruit in attack.

Morelos played an hour against the Sky Blues and Jermain Defoe did not feature as he recovers from a hamstring injury.

buzzbomb1958
6 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Probably in installments, clauses, and bonuses but either way, that's as much as they were ever getting for him, so not a bad deal for Der Hun. 

With all their loans ,debts etc they might just might be back on an even keel but somehow I don't think slippy will see much cash,I'm more inclined to think if he keeps asking for cash he'll be pushed out the door while there is interest in him

buzzbomb1958
6 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

That would be marvellous, it seems it’s 10% but it’s still less cash they will get. 

DAEC474B-F98F-4C34-B608-86E8B6E476AA.jpeg

Looks like Helsinki will have to employ bailiffs to collect their cash ,looks like they will jump ahead of the facepainter

Pasquale for King
14 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Looks like Helsinki will have to employ bailiffs to collect their cash ,looks like they will jump ahead of the facepainter

Yeah I don’t envy them that job 😃

Jambof3tornado

Is it not decent business for sevco?

They paid peanuts for him,he scored plenty goals and now they sell him on. He was a liability at times.

brunoatemyhamster

Do Rangeco need the cash?Almost certainly 

Is this the first genuine, not kiddy on bid the have had? Probably

Does Morelos see France as a better option? Definitely 

Does he fancy a pay rise. Definitely 

Will he spit the dummy oot and down tools like he did the last time a move was mentioned? Probably

Is it a buyers market? Definitely 

Can Rangeco afford to keep an unhappy higher earner in these times? Definitely not

If it's a 6m cash offer they will take it. And they'd be mad to start any higher.

Dykes in to replace him, and Celtics titles in the bag before a balls kicked. 

I personally can't wait to see the back of the wee rat, and his higher from the ground than everyone elses Lamborghini. 

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

12 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Is it not decent business for sevco?

They paid peanuts for him,he scored plenty goals and now they sell him on. He was a liability at times.

depends upon how much they have to spend to replace him

brunoatemyhamster
3 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

That's the face I made when I saw £18m in the headline. 

My hair did the same aswell. 

19 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

That's the face I made when I saw £18m in the headline. 

My hair did the same aswell. 

How did your hair pull that face?

Dallas Green
13 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Deal includes wages no doubt. 

Most likely.

£5m transfer fee.

£13 million across 4 year deal working out about 60k a week?

brunoatemyhamster
11 minutes ago, Herbert said:

How did your hair pull that face?

With a face like that? Nae bother. 

Half my hair was so shocked, it climbed up on the other side! 

True story. 

brunoatemyhamster
44 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

" Barber, give me 4 different haircut to confuse the wifes private investigator please" 

48 minutes ago, Shanks said:

Can’t decide if him or Doncaster have a worse haircut.  

Time for the photoshop peeps to transpose one barnet on the other me thinks

fabienleclerq
4 minutes ago, normando said:

Maybe go after uche as replacement

Think they'll be after a footballer 

brunoatemyhamster
3 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

😀   " Braced themselves"  though. 

The sale of this revolting wee shitebag will keep these weegie scumbags afloat for another season. They will find another 20+ striker for peanuts.

Bazzas right boot
44 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Think they'll be after a footballer 

😂😂😂

Seymour M Hersh
4 hours ago, Herbert said:

Its around 5.5m.

Which means the weejie red tops will be plumping for £55m. 

3 hours ago, Herbert said:

Is your info 100% or is it another daza type character telling stories? I'm winding a hun mate up so dont want him to have a come back 🤣🤣

It’s 100% that I got the txt and the boys dad is on the board. No idea if what he said is true. 

90 million!  Good one!  Maybe a typo of RFC being KFC.  The secret spice recipe is about to be blown off the roof!

gashauskis9

Their valuation of this chump will continue to be their downfall.  £20m+ for a player who hasn’t won a medal or been able to score against their rivals in an average league.  

brunoatemyhamster
1 hour ago, busby1985 said:

🙈

7A798DBA-18BD-40B4-B733-1D817D2C5CA7.jpeg

100m? Watch this space? 

OK then. 

That's enough Internet for me today. I think I've overdosed. 

2 hours ago, busby1985 said:

🙈

7A798DBA-18BD-40B4-B733-1D817D2C5CA7.jpeg

90 million what?  Venezuelan Bolívares? :rofl:

The only thing this will break 100 million of, is the number of people taking the complete piss out of that figure. 

9 minutes ago, tian447 said:

90 million what?  Venezuelan Bolívares? :rofl:

The only thing this will break 100 million of, is the number of people taking the complete piss out of that figure. 

Or no doubt taking the piss out of people who believe they're asking for that much.

4 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Or no doubt taking the piss out of people who believe they're asking for that much.

Exactly, he's taking the piss. Some folk ::facepaw::