• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IveSeenTheLight

• busby1985

• JFK-1

• Bazzas right boot

John Findlay

Whatever the price. Sevco and their sycophants in SMSM will up it  between £5-10M to appease their supporters.

Edited by John Findlay

Strange move for him and Rangers, seems critical they keep him and Lille is hardly a move the player would be desperate to make I would have thought

Салатные палочки

Meh. Wont effect us and probably means that Celtics domination of the league will continue for at least another year (when we'll be back to challenge them :smile:)

Edited by Salad Fingers

Good player but reality is he has actually cost them silverware. His stupid sending offs cost them pushing for the league right till the end and his horrendous goal drought v celtic cost them the league cup.

Neil Dongcaster
3 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Strange move for him and Rangers, seems critical they keep him and Lille is hardly a move the player would be desperate to make I would have thought

Lile spent around €100m on players last year. It’s a much better league and he’ll treble his wages. If he does well and scores goals he’ll get a £40m+ move.

Rangers in a tricky spot here, 

Their grand valuation and big China money offer rejections mean they need to save face and spread big £15m type numbers.

If they spread £15m type numbers, Gerrard and The People will demand big name, big money replacement. With the problem being they really need all that cash to keep the lights on, pay the lawyers etc.

If Defoe is more than just a strain and Morelos is gone too... gonna get pretty rough in Govan

Edited by Phage

There will still be regular updates of his career in the Glasgow press and meeja. All the trials and tribs, stoically borne, of the brave, misunderstood wee soul.

What a drag.

1 minute ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Glasgow live claim it’s £15M

Probably in installments, clauses, and bonuses but either way, that's as much as they were ever getting for him, so not a bad deal for Der Hun. 

24 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

Probably the best sort of move he could hope for. He's not good enough to go to a top club like many suggested. Dembele from Celtic has done well at Lyon and been linked with Chelsea and Man Utd. Not a bad move at all for Morelos.

Just now, Hendolad said:

I possibly could be incorrect but I think his former club (Helsinki) are due a 40/45% sell on fee? 

The way they have been buying players that wouldn't be a shock.

Neil Dongcaster
1 minute ago, Hendolad said:

I possibly could be incorrect but I think his former club (Helsinki) are due a 40/45% sell on fee? 

10% was reported.

Pasquale for King

I hope they give him the money to spend, he’s not exactly signed many good players so far. As soon as Morelos stopped scoring they’re form fell of a cliff edge, I think he will be away by Xmas.  

Pasquale for King
22 minutes ago, Hendolad said:

That would be marvellous, it seems it’s 10% but it’s still less cash they will get. 

DAEC474B-F98F-4C34-B608-86E8B6E476AA.jpeg

Edited by Pasquale for King

Bazzas right boot

Good overall player IMO, he did miss a lot tho, he needs to work on his chances/ conversion rate if he's to improve 

They were always going to sell him to keep the lights on. 

Bazzas right boot
12 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I hope they give him the money to spend, he’s not exactly signed many good players so far. As soon as Morelos stopped scoring they’re form fell of a cliff edge, I think he will be away by Xmas.  

You hope rangers get money to spend? 

:berra:

Edit- maybe you were hoping he'd get it and waste it... Again👍

Edited by Smith's right boot

Castle rock

That's a big loss for lille morelos is a complete liability there's a reason he's not going to England Italy Germany or Spain I will be surprised if we hear of him again  once he leaves scottish football. 

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, Castle rock said:

That's a big loss for lille morelos is a complete liability there's a reason he's not going to England Italy Germany or Spain I will be surprised if we hear of him again  once he leaves scottish football. 

End up at Newcastle, Everton or the likes I reckon. 

Maybe your correct tho, either way it will have the peepul demanding signings to replace him. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Could be a good thing for them.

As good as he can be he misses too many games and can't score against Celtic.

The team struggle to play without him so it will be up to Gerrard to maybe change the system to suit other strikers.

Suppose it depends on who they can get in.

Personal terms agreed before a fee, tells you everything you need to know. He’s been in a huff for months. He reported back to pre season late and it took rangers loads of attempts to get him back because they were worried he’d have to quarantine, the government were talking of the potential of that happening at the time. 

Morelos is bang average. I’ve said before, I’ve sat with agents at rangers games who have said numerous times he wouldn’t cut it in the epl. He needs 5/6/7 chances sometimes to score. He wouldn’t get that many chances down south. He has performed well in Europe however. 

Morelos is a decent player and many are just posting nonsense about his abilities because it's Rangers and his poor disciplinary record

He may not be at the top level but then again neither are Lille and I reckon he'll do okay

Of course it leaves the question about new signings and if rumours about  Kemar Roofe are true he'd be okay and a decent signing..they'll need another as well though.

Selling players is fine, replacing them is the key...Torres went to Chelsea and that was a massive blow for Liverpool we were told..Suarez was signed and he was forgotten about very quickly...same as per Sterling to Manchester City though for him it has worked out also.

2 hours ago, Phage said:

Rangers in a tricky spot here, 

gonna get pretty rough in Govan

I would suggest that it has always been pretty rough in Govan.

45 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Personal terms agreed before a fee, tells you everything you need to know.

It tells you that Rangers aren’t getting the transfer fee they want.

They have a player on a big wage that wants out to the point he has negotiated a salary at a new club. Lille can low ball them.

5 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

It tells you that Rangers aren’t getting the transfer fee they want.

They have a player on a big wage that wants out to the point he has negotiated a salary at a new club. Lille can low ball them.

They were never getting the fee they wanted. If they can get near £5million for him I’ll be shocked. 

In fact, my mate who’s dad is on the rangers board has just txt this second saying the fee is 5.5million. 

Edited by busby1985

Unknown user
1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

They were never getting the fee they wanted. If they can get near £5million for him I’ll be shocked. 

They'll get 15-20 I reckon, 5 just isn't a figure the rangers would realistically accept

Just now, Smithee said:

They'll get 15-20 I reckon, 5 just isn't a figure the rangers would realistically accept

See my edit bud. Apparently the fee is 5.5 million. 

Just now, Smithee said:

15-20 what? The indisciplined nut scored the same goals as Christian Doidge last term, is that huddy worth 15m?

Castle rock
1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

it will have the peepul demanding signings to replace him. 

I hope they do the more debt sevco runs up trying to stop 9,8 the better 

Horrible club. 

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

We'll see, I have my doubts

Boy that txt me, his dad is on the Rangers board. I txt him when I seen the story breaking with 💰 emojis. He replied there saying it’s nowhere near what they wanted but morelos wants away and is causing a bother. 

Rangers have dodged a bullet here and pick up a wad of cash, he would be lucky to play 18 games in the season because of red cards and suspensions. Imo

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, poultry said:

Rangers have dodged a bullet here and pick up a wad of cash, he would be lucky to play 18 games in the season because of red cards and suspensions. Imo

He played almost 30 times domestically last season. 

Unknown user
16 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Boy that txt me, his dad is on the Rangers board. I txt him when I seen the story breaking with 💰 emojis. He replied there saying it’s nowhere near what they wanted but morelos wants away and is causing a bother. 

Park, Bennett, Johnston, Wolhardt, Scott or Blair?

Edit - I mean, one of them aye? I'm not expecting you to drop one of them in it.

Edited by Smithee

Ainsley Harriott
3 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Glasgow live claim it’s £15M

Will be 1.5million 😂

8 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Park, Bennett, Johnston, Wolhardt, Scott or Blair?

Edit - I mean, one of them aye? I'm not expecting you to drop one of them in it.

I can DM you if you want? 

27 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I would presume if there is a bigger fee mentioned overall then would include add ons and sell on clauses 

Just now, Newton51 said:

I would presume if there is a bigger fee mentioned overall then would include add ons and sell on clauses 

Id imagine so. The boy just said both parties want morelos gone so are trying to settle on the fee but looks like something similar to the Kent deal. Small up front fee and the rest made up of instalments and conditions.