• 1971fozzy

• Beast Boy

14 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

I just shat myself in sympathy. 

:( 

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

Psychedelicropcircle
6 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

More testing = more financial pain for those rat clubs. Very pleasing.

A26EAC2D-184A-41A7-AD32-93439C4E90DA.jpeg

1 minute ago, OldGorgie said:

Back room staff will surely have been in contact with players. 

Different rules seem to apply.

You and me - asked to self isolate for 14 days. 

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

yep , pretty sure that Celtic* creep Lawwell and his bum bandit Doncaster will change the rules to suit

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

St Mirren players should absolutely have to isolate if they've been in contact with coaches which they surely have been. Games postponed before the season ever starts 🤣

In a way, I want us to stay on the outside watching how the SPFL make an absolute pigs dinner of starting the new season, which they surely will.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Guest ToqueJambo
17 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

More testing = more financial pain for those rat clubs. Very pleasing.

Ironically, teams like St Mirren and Hamilton might have been better off getting relegated/demoted. 🤣 And, of course, as they wouldn't have complained at all and would have meekly accepted their fate - or so we're told - they could have cut their squad accordingly, taken their parachute payment and not had to worry about training and testing costs for another couple of months. Oh well never mind.

Edited by ToqueJambo

The thing about football. Or so we've been told. Is that the contact in 90 minutes isn't enough to catch the virus. In probability %s. 

Training different?

But in my work - when I go into workplace - we all have to sign in and out. For contact tracing. Despite all the precautions including distancing. 

Sure they’ve recently played Hamilton too, if that then means Hamilton can’t play their first fixture it’ll spoil celtics unveiling of flag no 8.75 

shame

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

Ironically, teams like St Mirren and Hamilton might have been better off getting relegated/demoted. 🤣 And, of course, as they wouldn't have complained at all and would have meekly accepted their fate - or so we're told - they could have cut their squad accordingly, taken their parachute payment and not had to worry about training and testing costs for another couple of months. Oh well never mind.

Yes indeed. And reading about the sheep shaggers financial torment it makes you wonder about the likes of the clubs you mention. I really hope they suffer 

Just now, SE16 3LN said:

7 is a **** of a lot.

You would think there will be a major investigation.

As with the call centre in Motherwell. 

Just now, SE16 3LN said:

7 is a **** of a lot.

and  celtic* want fans back 🤣🤣😂😂

zero chance this year. Absolutely zero chance when there’s a risk of a second spike over winter

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Yes indeed. And reading about the sheep shaggers financial torment it makes you wonder about the likes of the clubs you mention. I really hope they suffer 

It only seems fair that they do.

Just now, Homme said:

Call the league now. 

10 in a row for Celtic. 

highly likely. And the cup. 
may as well, as they get everything else

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, 1971fozzy said:

highly likely. And the cup. 
may as well, as they get everything else

The league just stops whenever someone gets 4 points ahead from now on. It's just the way it is.

32 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Sounds like it’s car keys in a pot with the back room staff.

Dirty *******s!

16 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

7 is a **** of a lot.

They'll all be in same family group, if you know what I mean

25 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

You would think there will be a major investigation.

As with the call centre in Motherwell. 

You would expect so. Swinney said they needed a major investigation of what was going on at Sitel. Bet  they do nothing re St. Mirren 

Guest ToqueJambo

7 is a major outbreak for one workplace. Their safety measures need to be reviewed closely. The league and government should be clamping down on them.

King Of The Cat Cafe
1 hour ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Hopefully the scum can't make their first match due to this, so forfeit the 3 points.

The SPFL board will probably take it on themselves to decide that deducting points for failing to fulfil a game will not be required if it is related to C-19.

Dallas Green
24 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Hope the individuals are safe and well. Also hope that their disgusting club dies. 

Kinda what I feel too 😂

Guest ToqueJambo

For context, the most the EPL has had across ALL clubs in one week period of testing over 700 people was 6 cases - across 3 clubs. The EPL has only had 20 positive cases since weekly testing began in mid may. https://www.premierleague.com/news/1670563

This is an absolute disaster for St Mirren and a total embarrassment for the SPFL.

Saint Jambo
37 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Sure they’ve recently played Hamilton too, if that then means Hamilton can’t play their first fixture it’ll spoil celtics unveiling of flag no 8.75 

shame

As no players have currently tested positive then opposition players are unlikely to be identified as close contacts of those that are positive.

What I don't understand from Chris McLau

ghlin's post is the suggestion that the players are only in lockdown until further tests are done. From the Scottish Government guidance:

Scenario: Employee has been informed by an NHS contact tracer that they have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive.

Action:  They need to self-isolate for 14 days. Employees can be asked to work from home if they are able to and are not unwell.

If they develop symptoms within the 14 days, they need to stay at home for 7 days from the day their symptoms began. They should do this even if it takes them over the 14-day isolation period.

Also:

The test is only reliable for those who have symptoms.

36 minutes ago, Homme said:

Call the league now. 

10 in a row for Celtic. 

Surely it should be awarded to Aberdeen on alphabetical order. I'm sure Celtic will be happy to concede the title for the good of public health.

alwaysthereinspirit
3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

For context, the most the EPL has had across ALL clubs in one week period of testing over 700 people was 6 cases - across 3 clubs. The EPL has only had 20 positive cases since weekly testing began in mid may. https://www.premierleague.com/news/1670563

This is an absolute disaster for St Mirren and a total embarrassment for the SPFL.

I seriously doubt the SPFL have ever been embarrassed. At least in their eyes.

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

As no players have currently tested positive then opposition players are unlikely to be identified as close contacts of those that are positive.

ghlin's post is the suggestion that the players are only in lockdown until further tests are done. From the Scottish Government guidance:

Scenario: Employee has been informed by an NHS contact tracer that they have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive.

Action:  They need to self-isolate for 14 days. Employees can be asked to work from home if they are able to and are not unwell.

If they develop symptoms within the 14 days, they need to stay at home for 7 days from the day their symptoms began. They should do this even if it takes them over the 14-day isolation period.

Also:

Surely it should be awarded to Aberdeen on alphabetical order. I'm sure Celtic will be happy to concede the title for the good of public health.

It's not just players who will have potentially been in contact across the two clubs.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Wouldn't it be absolutely terrible if the start of the season was seriously disrupted?  I'd be beside myself and I wouldn't be surprised to learn from certain media that Hearts caused it.

colinmaroon
1 hour ago, Jumper said:

Actually, I think you are spot on. Saw a bit in the press that the Ross boss was pissed off about it.

I really felt for him.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

I seriously doubt the SPFL have ever been embarrassed. At least in their eyes.

They and St Mirren should be. A major outbreak like this at this stage of the pandemic is highly embarrassing and totally avoidable if they're following safety measures.

The EPL had their highest number of positive cases back in May and that was "only" 6 at the start of testing to prep for playing again.

William H. Bonney
8 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Really hope Francis Peter McGarvey was nowhere near this.

I think Covid 19 wears a mask when in his presence. 

Clark Griswold

How delicious would it be if it turned out the hibs county game was called off because the COVID tests came back positive, but they lied and just said it was late. I know, tinfoil hat stuff but wouldn’t be surprised as to not jeopardise the start of the league 

Edited by Clark Griswold

Saint Jambo
2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

It's not just players who will have potentially been in contact across the two clubs.

Yes, but the social distancing measures in place should mean that none of the non-playing staff of the opposition would be identified as close contacts by the contact tracers. If none of the players tested positive and it was found to have passed between non-playing staff of different teams that would be much worse news for the SPFL as it would suggest their procedures either aren't being followed or aren't sufficient.

12 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

7 is a major outbreak for one workplace. Their safety measures need to be reviewed closely. The league and government should be clamping down on them.

That’s exactly my thinking our workplace is still 2m with masks , it does seem like lots of people are under the impression this has gone away, Anecdotally it’s young people and elderly for some bizarre reason 

colinmaroon
7 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Also:

The email from the Scottish Government got lost!