Sevco being treated differently ( again )

Ex member of the SaS

Ex member of the SaS

Kent gets a red in France but the French FA refuse to let Hamdump know ( as if they don't read the papers ) by not reporting it, Kent is free to play in the Aberdeen game when others have been banned before. Really getting sick of how the bigot twins get the breaks other teams do not.

Edited by Ex member of the SaS

TyphoonJambo

How can that even be allowed? 

Nieve question i know☹️☹️

Saint Jambo

Not one to get upset about. For as long as I can remember red cards in overseas friendlies haven't been reported to the relevant FA unless they are really bad.

The Ref has to report it to the French FA and they have to report it to the SFA for them to take action. Just one of them things. 

IveSeenTheLight
1 hour ago, Hungry hippo said:

It's pretty rare for reds in pre-season friendlies to impact the league. No special treatment here.

Precedent apparently two years ago when Sumunovic missed the start of the season for Celtic. 

Benny Factor
1 hour ago, 1874jrs said:

Levein and hogg incident was pre season something like a 10 match ban sfa tried to give them

They were both banned for 12 games.

john thomas
2 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Kent gets a red in France but the French FA refuse to let Hamdump know ( as if they don't read the papers ) by not reporting it, Kent is free to play in the Aberdeen game when others have been banned before. Really getting sick of how the bigot twins get the breaks other teams do not.

You think the French FA are biased in favour of rangers ?

1 minute ago, Lfhearts said:

The anti rangers mob on here can't see the wood for the trees, funny as.

Correct.  They are a nice civil bunch who fight against the injustices of Scottish football.  They are also correct with the majority reaction to their team taking a knee a couple of days there.

Said nobody, ever. 

1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

Correct.  They are a nice civil bunch who fight against the injustices of Scottish football.  They are also correct with the majority reaction to their team taking a knee a couple of days there.

Said nobody, ever. 

Yawn what a borefest, concentrate on matter in hand Hearts and all will be good.

Ex member of the SaS
2 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

The huns without bus fares are equally obvious.

1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

The huns without bus fares are equally obvious.

Hardly just prefer them over their OF rivals, unlike yourself obviously.

Unknown user
2 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

The anti rangers mob on here 

You mean everyone except a few wrong 'uns.

Imagine thinking there's something wrong with being anti the rangers! :laugh:

TyphoonJambo
3 hours ago, j1964m said:

Stupid sending off as well

To be fair the boy he slapped looked a bit like Brown. 

Ex member of the SaS
17 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Wrong and you don't know me, but had you read any of my previous posts you would find I dislike both the bigot twins equally.

19 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Anyone who is anti-Rangers is a good ***** on at least one level. Even if they are a total prick on every other level.

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

17 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

I think it’s generally a sign of limited intelligence to think one are any better than the other, personally.

Harry Potter
8 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Anyone who is anti-Rangers is a good ***** on at least one level. Even if they are a total prick on every other level.

😄.

Blackford Hearts

Biased commentary as usual for Sevco with Stephen Craigan of course blamed Marcelo for the sending off rather than apportion blame to Kent for his reaction 

20 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

As much as I understand what you are saying regarding the overreaction in respect of this incident. What are you talking about anti-rangers mob? As a Hearts fan, shouldn't we be anti every other mob regardless of their affiliation to John fecking Knox?

18 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Prefer another football team, really? It's not like preferring apples over oranges whilst still liking peaches the best. You are either a Hearts supporter or you aren't!

24 minutes ago, jambo_74 said:

As much as I understand what you are saying regarding the overreaction in respect of this incident. What are you talking about anti-rangers mob? As a Hearts fan, shouldn't we be anti every other mob regardless of their affiliation to John fecking Knox?

John Knox would have been a Jambo imo. 

south morroccan
6 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

John Knox would have been a Jambo imo. 

Aye, but he'd have been a Budge Ooter.

1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I think it’s generally a sign of limited intelligence to think one are any better than the other, personally.

From reading some of your previous posts, I am assured that I have a higher iq than you doofy.

Nah - for me it is only worth punishment by governing body if he seriously hurt someone. Up to the club how to punish this one IMO...

13 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

From reading some of your previous posts, I am assured that I have a higher iq than you doofy.

From reading the majority of your posts, I am quite certain you are either a bit thick, or a troll. Trolling is against the forum rules, of course.

19 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Having a preference over one or the other :vladstupid: 

18 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

So when Rangers play Celtic, I want Rangers to win every time, is that clear cut enough doof.

Yeah , but, why? If you are a Hearts fan, why would the outcome of a game entirely unrelated to your club of choice be of any relevance to you. The only reason I can see for being remotely interested, would be if Hearts league position could somehow be affected by the result. Obviously our view of supporting a club is different.

On 18/07/2020 at 13:47, EarnockJambo said:

They were both banned for 12 games.

Don’t happen to have a link to ‘that punch’ from Levein? 🥊 

44 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

So when Rangers play Celtic, I want Rangers to win every time, is that clear cut enough doof.

Aye? Personally I recognise that they are both equally damaging to our game, and I wouldn’t watch their shite derby unless you paid me.