Ian Baird in Goals at Pittodrie

Skippy Doodle

Skippy Doodle

Finally got round to converting highlights of Ian Baird's appearance in goal for Hearts at Pittodrie back in 1993 - now available on the youtube channel

SectionDJambo
2 minutes ago, Skippy Doodle said:

Finally got round to converting highlights of Ian Baird's appearance in goal for Hearts at Pittodrie back in 1993 - now available on the youtube channel

Remember it well. Early train up to get some beers in. Then you get into the ground and find out centre forward is in goals, with Nicky Walker behind the goal telling him what to do.

Just as well there was more beer to have after the game.

Silvery_Moon

3-0 down. Then they had a goal disallowed for 4-0 and yet we almost came back. I was at almost every game around that time and it's fair to say we were crap. After defeating Hibs in March we wouldn't win another game that season. 

Harry Potter
6 minutes ago, Silvery_Moon said:

3-0 down. Then they had a goal disallowed for 4-0 and yet we almost came back. I was at almost every game around that time and it's fair to say we were crap. After defeating Hibs in March we wouldn't win another game that season. 

Better than that keeper we had from Man u 🤔.

Aberdeen 2 hearts 5 has anyone got the goals from this game sure it was the last game of the season Gary McSwegan scored a hatrick

Skippy Doodle
10 minutes ago, j1964m said:

Aberdeen 2 hearts 5 has anyone got the goals from this game sure it was the last game of the season Gary McSwegan scored a hatrick

I do somewhere amongst my vhs collection and will find it eventually

That was a good effort! I remember Robbie Winters deputising for Jim Leighton in the Scottish Cup, he was pretty decent, I thought!

Edited by Frank
Typo