Rudi

neilnunb

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Happy birthday you wondrous wee Hibs slaying beauty. 

And to me.

🤣

One of our greatest ever. Legend not too big a word.

Oh and happy bday to Rudi too

Many happy returns Rudi!!

My very first hearts idol! You will always be a hearts legend!

P.s genuinely the best left foot I've ever seen in Scotland!

The moment he told the vermin to **** off I knew he would be a Jambo forever. Happy b'day Rudi. 

I've never seen a sweeter left foot. A big part of me still hopes that if he wanted to get his coaching badges we'd do some sort of deal and he could come train the young 'uns just how to hit a ball the way he does. 

A true Hearts legend, love him.  Too many amazing memories of the guy in a maroon jersey, shamefully I was sceptical about him coming back for a second spell as I was worried about him tarnishing his memory - shows how much I know :lol:

Hero. 

48 minutes ago, Shanks said:

A true Hearts legend, love him.  Too many amazing memories of the guy in a maroon jersey, shamefully I was sceptical about him coming back for a second spell as I was worried about him tarnishing his memory - shows how much I know :lol:

Hero. 

I would have loved him to return a 3rd time but too big an ego for the hapless levein I would think.

I hope he's not finished with Hearts.

Салатные палочки

Happy Birthday you beautiful man. 

Legend. 

20 minutes ago, Zico's left foot said:

The DU shirt number was just the icing on the cake!

That club never deserved to have a great like him pull on their horrendous shirt.   Same with raith rovers :sick:

Voiceofreasonfortheseason
13 minutes ago, Austin MacGlee said:

If you've not had a wank over Rudi are you even a Jambo?

I may have, don't judge me.  The one of him climbing Hampden with the wig really does it for me

26 minutes ago, Locky said:

41 years old man, **** me. Wish he was 21, and on the lookout for a club.

41 :eek:  I bet he can still last the pace better than any of Levein's rubbish.

Makes me feel old :(

2 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Not many can say they have same birthday as the ledge.......

3 days after, does that count? :laugh:

Edited by Marvin

4 hours ago, trotter said:

The moment he told the vermin to **** off I knew he would be a Jambo forever. Happy b'day Rudi. 

I've never seen a sweeter left foot. A big part of me still hopes that if he wanted to get his coaching badges we'd do some sort of deal and he could come train the young 'uns just how to hit a ball the way he does. 

I have serious man love for that legend!

He sinks the goal, kisses the badge in front of them and then tells them to GTF. What a guy 😍

18 minutes ago, Marvin said:

41 :eek:  I bet he can still last the pace better than any of Levein's rubbish.

Makes me feel old :(

If only football was like NFL and you could literally just have someone playing as a kicker to take free kicks and penalties. I'd still demand we sign Rudi.

6 hours ago, TheBigO said:

🤣👍

Dallas Green
4 hours ago, trotter said:

I don't think you can teach that, it was natural. 

I'd love him at the club in some capacity though. It's weird to think he was only here for 3 seasons but became such a legend. 2 scottish cups, hates the hibs and hates st mirren. 

Edited by Dallas Green

2 proper legends in my lifetime, John Robertson and Rudi Skacel.  Happy birthday Rudi and thanks for the many, many wonderful memories. 

Absolute Scenes

the best thing about that first ever derby goal he scored - he went off celebrating getting ready to take his top off, and you clearly see the point where he realises "wait the now, i know how to become a legend here" - staright up to the vermin end telling them to get out - GENIUS

The Real Maroonblood
7 hours ago, TheBigO said:

This.

Sure could strike a ball. When you look at the timing of his arrival into the box in those clips you wonder why so many managers tried to play him as a bloody LB...? 60 mins of Rudi on the pitch was worth 90 of most other midfielders...

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, Austin MacGlee said:

If you've not had a wank over Rudi are you even a Jambo?

:lol: 

A beautiful, beautiful man though🥰

Three seasons and they are the best three we've had this century. Two Cups and, until the Jan/Feb 2011, a wee title challenge in between. 

What a player. 

Gillsland jack

Probably the best ever player I seen play,  for the famous Heart of Midlothian,  in all of my 51 years going to Tynecastle!!!!.

Happy Birthday Rudi.😀

Don't forget he chipped in with fundraising in our darkest days only to be stabbed in the back by levein.

Hectormasson
19 hours ago, Cliffundo said:

Happy Birthday Rudi!!  One of the best!

True hearts legend..... 49 goals in two spells two scottish Cup winners medals.......for edinburghs  only team !

The boys in maroon very own ruuuuuuuudi............yes its rudiiiiiiiiiiiitime 🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇸🇨🇸🇨🏆🏆🎖🎖

SectionDJambo
14 hours ago, karipidis said:

2 proper legends in my lifetime, John Robertson and Rudi Skacel.  Happy birthday Rudi and thanks for the many, many wonderful memories. 

I go with this.

Two tremendous talismen for Hearts. For those of us who have enjoyed watching both of them, it puts us in the same level of appreciation of Hearts greats like Walker, Mackay etc.. Guys our fathers talked about.

John Robertson, right from his introduction to the first team, enthralled us.

As for Rudi? Who could have thought, if of my age, we would see any Hearts player win two Scottish Cup medals with our club? We never thought we would ever see one cup, never mind three.
I hope he enjoyed his day, and that he realises how much he is loved by us.

FTH